Katya's Type Ch. 01 - Genesis

Story Info
Collin is invited over by a sexy foreign exchange student!
1.1k words
4.16
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I'd always had a hard time with girls. I was a scrawny guy who wasn't very social and when it came to girls my age, I would flounder like a gasping fish. I also had an embarrassing stutter ever since I was a kid that'd come out when I was nervous. The only girls who I've ever gone on dates with felt bad for me, I think, or were impressed by the persona I put up via messages and let down when they met the real me.

I've always had a hard time with girls.... Until her.

Katya Agapov was a tall transfer student from Belarus with soft blonde hair and warm dark eyes. She was in my college Freshman English class despite being two years older than me because of her being an English Language Learner and she dominated the classroom. When the Professor asked something, her hand shot up first, and when called on she'd give an answer that'd usually be accompanied with rapid typing or note scribbling as other students tried to quickly get her words down for the next test.

When she sat next to me that Thursday instead of her usual spot, I didn't think much of it until after class when she said, "Hey, what are you doing Friday night?"

I didn't move, continuing to pack my things.

"Um, Collin?"

I looked up-- an eccentric dresser, she was in a black Led Zeppelin tshirt and a tight leopard print skirt. "What? Me?"

"Yes, you!" she said with a beautiful laugh. "We should hang out. I live in Bernard Hall." She gave me a flirtatious wink, and I swear my heart stopped in my chest.

"Um, do you--you want to exchange, um, numbers or something?"

"Sure!" She whipped out her iPhone, punched in a passcode and handed it to me. I typed it in as I wondered what she could want-- it was the third week of the semester, shouldn't she have a friend group or some hot guy to hang out with? And why me when there were so many jocks in the room? My brain buzzed with questions as I handed her phone back.

"Thank you! My shift at the library ends at six. Let us meet at 7:00 outside Bernard!"

"Okay, see--see you then.

She surprised me then by enveloping me in a hug. I was 5'9 but she was tall enough so that I was pressed to her chest. And then, just as quickly as she embraced me, she let me go.

2

On Friday night, I was wearing a light blue button-down and a pair of ripped jeans. I figured it would be a formal yet casual and cool look, but the more I stood out waiting for her in the cool September air the more I worried about my fashion choice. When Katya came out, though, my worries dissipated.

She was in a beautifully tight pink shirt and a grey beanie, running towards me with her floral skirt bouncing along with her strides.

"Collin!" She embraced me in a hug once again, and I had to take a step back from the sheer force in which she crashed into my arms. She smelled like berries and sweetness. "Come into my lair," she whispered, breath hot and accent heavy in my ear.

How could I resist?

She swiped her ID in the door and it opened with a beep! I followed her up the stairs and into her room.

"You live in a single?" I asked at the small size of the room.

A shrug. "It is better this way," she said simply. "Would you like a drink?"

I was nervous-- I've never had alcohol before because I was only 19 and my mom was an alcoholic. So, there was never any booze in the house for me to try and I didn't dare ask my older brother.

"What is it, vodka?" I joked.

Katya gave me a wounded, dramatic look. "I do not drink such things! They are disgusting. I hate vodka."

"I'm good, thanks."

"You do not even know what it is! It is a family recipe." She opened her fridge and took out an already-filled blue plastic cup with Saran Wrap on the top. She peeled the layer off and handed me the cup. "Try it!"

A pushover for a cute girl, I took a sip and swallowed it down despite its weird, bitter flavor. I coughed. "It's not my, uh, my taste."

"You mean it tastes like ass. It is said to increase a man's vitality."

"My what?"

Katya frowned. "You must know why I called you here. Collin, I would like to have intercourse."

"But-- why me?" I blurted. "You're--you're objectively like, the--the hottest girl in the class and I--I KNOW I'm not the hottest guy. What--what about Jacob Harley or--"

She pressed a long finger to my lips, then leaned down and pressed them to mine. Our first kiss! I was frozen in place. She bit down on my bottom lip.

"Ah~" My cheeks heated at the girlish noise, and when she pulled away, she granted me a reassuring smile.

"You may not be the hottest, but you are the cutest."

My cheeks burned at that. "But--"

"You are always helping people in the class."

"Katya--"

"And I like your glasses and your dimples and your emo hair. So, let us finally fuck, okay?"

She peeled her top up over her head and I was stunned. She was wearing a black pushup bra with a miniature blue bow in the front. She pulled her skirt down, next, revealing a pastel blue thong that showed off her delicious round ass. "I have to warn you," she said. "I do not do things... how do you say it? Confectionery?" She walked over to a large grey ottoman in the corner. She opened it up, laid out a towel, and placed a small bottle on it. I watched, a little scared but curious.

"I think you mean conventio--" When she took out the second item, a medium-sized dildo, I stopped talking. "You're going to use that?"

"No, you are," she giggled, and my heart nearly beat out of my chest. I had fingered myself a few times, but could never find my prostate.

"Are you ready? Or are you no longer interested?"

"No, I--I want to," I said, face beet red. "It's just I've never, well..."

Her smile fell. "You are a virgin...?"

"I've done some stuff! But never, ah... you know, with--with someone else..."

Her smile picked back up again, and this time it was even brighter. "Do not worry," she said, beaming. "I can teach you."

It was at that point my dick started to pulsate in my jeans. I was half hard before when I saw her tits, but now had a raging hard-on.

"Are you in?" she asked, opening up a tiny dark bottle. I watched, mesmerized, as she poured the substance down her pale fingers. Admittedly, I'm bisexual, so getting both a girl and something up my ass at the same time was a fantasy come true.

"Yeah," I answered shakily. "I'm in."