A Night at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Larry. It's hard, but I'm going to trust you, and try to let what you see in me shine forth."

I truly believe she thought I was going to stop there. Partial nudity was still well within the bounds of established theatrical idiom, after all. No doubt baring her chest, her heart, made a certain artistic and symbolic sense to her, and she assumed that this was as far as we would take things. At any rate, I saw that her head jerked up slightly, her tits heaved, her breath caught, when I started cutting down the length of her skirt. As it fell to the floor, she stood there, bathed in light, caught by hundreds of intently-staring eyes, wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of lacy, pale-pink panties, From where I was, I could see her in profile, and gazed intently. Her throat swallowed, her bare chest rose and fell in quick pants, and her lip quivered.

A long, awkward minute ticked away. The audience was riveted, but even so, after a few seconds, there was some shuffling and rustling. I could see the stage manager, off to the side, trying to mouth Marie's next line to her. Clearly, however, it wasn't that she was suffering a lapse in memory, but rather she was trying to get ahold of herself. At last she croaked out the rest of her reply, in a voice I was sure did not reach to the back of the house: "Do what you must, Tom, uh... Larry, uh... I... I am yours to... t... to mold."

"No Lillian! That is exactly your problem. You want to become the thing that I desire, but that will never work. No, you need to expose who you truly are." I snipped the waistband of her panties, left and right. Marie was standing with her legs tightly together. She was slender, but still had narrow enough hips and sufficient meat on her thighs that there wasn't any thigh-gap down there. As a result, her sundered panties dangled limply, awkwardly, but didn't fall. "You need to expose yourself!" I repeated, tugging down on the back of the panties. Her tightly pressed legs generated a surprising amount of friction, but after a couple of hard jerks her briefs dropped to the ground.

I'd seen her naked a hundred times or more, of course, so I had a pretty fair idea what the audience was feasting its eyes on as she stood before them, stripped bare and floodlit. As I said, Marie's hips were narrow, so that although her waist tucked in nicely, and her belly was flat, she wasn't what you would call a classic hourglass figure. Moreover, with her legs jammed together like that, the view of her crotch had to be more tantalizing than revealing: a smooth little triangular wedge, a slight, curvaceous swelling at the mons, with just enough slit to whet the appetite and start one thinking about how to pry it open.

Unlike most of the audience members, however, I was seeing her in profile and from slightly behind. She was in full flush now, a bright glowing pink which suffused her torso and face. I saw her cute little ass tensing, and guessed she was wondering what all these people thought of her naked form—how she stacked up to the porn stars and glamour queens that set the frame of reference for feminine beauty in our media age. Her body looked stiff and wooden. She swayed slightly, and gasped in quick shallow breaths. A drop of sweat trickled down the side of her face. I hoped she wouldn't collapse. But still, her lips kept moving. "I just can't do that, Larry. I can't. There are some things that aren't meant to be seen, or known."

"Oh, it's far too late for that now Lillian. Only when we've explored your innermost desires, the shameful secret places hidden deep within you, can we truly connect with each other in the way we are supposed to. Come." I grasped her arm and pulled her. She seemed rooted to the spot, and it took a couple of hard tugs to get her to stumble forward.

She shuffled as I led her out onto the runway, into the middle of the audience. Evidently, she was still trying to keep her legs tightly together, to avoid revealing anything that lay between. When we reached the end, I turned her around to face me as I gazed into the crowd. I took both her hands in mine, and locked eyes with her. "Our love is too important to hold anything back. We need to approach it reverently, even prayerfully." Usually, at this point in the scene, we would kneel together, side-by-side, for the next several lines. Now I gestured for her to kneel with me face-to-face, instead, and she did so. I think she felt slightly less exposed that way, and was grateful.

I knelt with her silently for a moment, gazing into her eyes. Then I stood again. This wasn't how we normally did it, and she glanced up through her bangs and lashes, obviously surprised. "Lillian, you say you love me for my brains, my personality, my looks. But we both know your secret thoughts. What you really desire from me is to provide you with something you don't possess. You hunger for me to try to fill some empty part of you—to fill it wholly, completely."

As I said this, I unzipped my dungarees, and allowed my cock to burst free. Exposing Marie's body, her tits and pussy, to a room full of people had given me the biggest hard-on I'd had in years. I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, by any means, but this power-rush was a serious aphrodisiac. Heck, it was better than mind control.

I'm circumcised, and pretty well endowed under normal circumstances. Now—beet-red, rock-hard, throbbing, veins pulsing—my dick was wider and longer than I ever remembered seeing it before. Marie stared at it as it dangled in front of her, only a few inches from her face, twitching up and down slightly in time with my pounding pulse. She tried to stumble to her feet, but I pressed firmly on her shoulder, and she stayed in place. She stumbled over her lines "I... I... If I do want you to, um... uh... f-f-fill something inside me... um... it's only because I so want us to be close. To have no separation between us..."

She was supposed to go on from there, about how she really wanted me for myself, and not just to fix some broken part of her own psyche. But as she took a breath and opened her mouth to continue, I grabbed her head with both hands, quickly, and shoved my cock between her parted lips before she could react.

"Mmhmhmnmhm!!!" she tried to shriek as cock filled her mouth, sliding over tongue and throat. I had been a little worried she'd bite me, whether from anger, fear, revulsion, or simple surprise. Fortunately that didn't happen. She did press her hands against my hips and try to push me off, but she was too shocked and confused to use her entire body or full strength. I simply kept a firm grip on her head and let her squirm helplessly. Finally she became still and stared up at me, eyes wide like saucers, mouth jammed open around the base of my prick. I held her head motionless, close to my crotch, for another minute, anchoring my fingers into her hair, locking eyes with her, letting her see that I was in charge of this moment. Gradually her eyelids relaxed slightly, and she submitted, allowing her situational awareness, her sense of self, to slowly close in around her, focusing tighter and tighter, until at last, the throbbing, unyielding penis that filled her mouth had become her entire universe.

When I'd rammed my cock down her gullet, the audience had started in their seats, with an audible gasp. Up until now, nothing we'd done had phased this crowd—they'd seen nude Shakespeare in Central Park, after all. The menfolk, and probably more than a few of the ladies, enjoyed getting to soak in a real, live, young, attractive naked woman at what they'd expected would be a yawner of a cultural event, but that was about it. Oral sex on stage, however, was beyond cutting edge for a night at the theater, even in the Big Apple. A few of my frat pals, looking up at us from either side of the platform, just a few feet away, started giving me some tentative "whoops" of encouragement, but I silenced them with a stern glare. This was art, after all (ha!). Further back, I saw a few stick-up-ass types rise and bustle out the doors. Most people, however, were simply entranced, leaning way forward, blushing involuntarily, eyes unblinking, hardly breathing, wondering just how far we would take this. It was probably the best audience I'd ever had.

I began shifting Marie's head to and fro, rubbing my dick back and forth in her mouth. I didn't dare remove it, for fear I'd never get back in there again. She was good at controlling her gag reflex, and although I can't say she fully throated me, she took an awful lot of cock into her mouth. Drool began to pool on her chin as I worked myself in and out of her throat. The sensation of the head of my cock rubbing over the rough of her tongue became intermixed with the knowledge that hundreds of people were watching her suck on me, in an intoxicating rush of power. Marie's garbled "mmmhmhm... hmhmhmhm..." was faint now, so that only the closest spectators could appreciate it. This being a play, I figured I'd better ad-lib some dialogue for those further back to enjoy. "Don't lie to me Lillian. You pretend to motives of pure and intellectual love. You try to appear pristine, above the world of animal desires. But, the truth is, there's always been only one thing you really wanted me for. One big, long, hard thing." (Too much?) "One idol you've always wanted to worship. Tonight you have to bring that idol face-to-face with your inner demons. There is no avoiding it."

I was so hot, it was becoming hard to hold myself back. When I felt I was getting close to bursting, I knew I had to pull out. Anyway, this was a play, and we had to keep things moving. Wouldn't want the pacing to drag. I released Marie's head, but to my surprise, she didn't recoil. Instead, she remained where she was and continued gently sucking on my dick. There was no doubt that I was well and truly inside her mind by now. I pushed on her forehead so her face tilted up toward me, and with a slight 'pop' my dick emerged, more erect than ever. A long, delicate strand of saliva ran from the corner of her mouth to the head of my shaft, glinting like spun silver in the glare of the floods. Her lips were bright red and puffy, her face was suffused with a softer red, like an antique-pink rose, which completely eclipsed her freckles, and her tits heaved as she gasped deeply and tried to catch her breath. For a long moment she remained frozen, her mouth gaping open, her hair disheveled, her eyes still wide, but staring at me with an unfocused and slightly cross-eyed gaze. Then she blinked and opened and closed her mouth a few times, obviously trying to remember where we were in the dialogue. She was still too stunned to stand, but simply remained kneeling, with her delicate back and adorable naked ass facing the bulk of the audience. While she gathered herself, I walked to the rear of the set, and then rolled the mirror forward along the runway, grabbing a kitchen chair as I went.

"...Larry... uh... I... We... uh... The... Th... The things you've given me are enough. They will make me happy. They will make me whole again."

By the time Marie had stammered out that line, I had approached her again, positioning the mirror in front of her, and the chair behind. The props would undoubtedly block the view for some unlucky patrons, and I regretted that, but I didn't want either of us to miss a thing during our big finale. Anyway, we still had plenty of onlookers within ten feet of us, on either side, ready to enjoy the show in all its glory.

"No Lillian, you haven't accepted everything I have to give. Not yet." I stood before her, took her hands, raised her to her feet, and led her around to the chair. "The problem is that you still haven't truly opened yourself. Not completely. But you will." At this I bent Marie over the chair, ass facing the audience. She raised her head up to the horizontal, and found her own image looking back at her in the mirror. She saw that her mirror-self was clutching the edges of the chair desperately, arms tensed, hair mussed, with a slightly desperate look about the eyes, and tits dangling gently at an angle which showed them at their best.

Behind and around her, she could also see that hundreds of lidless eyes were boring relentlessly into her naked backside. Instinctively, she clenched her already closed thighs even further. A literal tight-ass, I thought. This left precious little for the onlookers to enjoy. "You've got to open yourself Lillian... OPEN yourself," I said, standing close behind her and pressing my leg, first gently, and then firmly, against the inside of hers to try to wedge her open. She didn't budge. Finally I started grunting and shoving on her left leg with all my might; and I'm embarrassed to say I fell slightly out of character at this point. "LILLIAN, you've got to OPEN... YOUR... GOD... DAMN... LEGS!" Startled, worn down, she relaxed slightly, and allowed the force of my more muscular limb to shift her foot over, inch-by-inch. When the left leg was spread far to the side, I did the same with the right leg.

"Larry," she said, speaking to herself in the mirror in a kind of cowed deadpan (how cute, she was still running her lines). "If I open myself up the way you want, then everyone will see me, know me. They will peer right down into my innermost recesses. I won't be able to keep anything hidden from them." I can't say she was emoting much at this point, but she did have game.

And, I saw with satisfaction, she was right—people were indeed peering into her innermost recesses now. Even though she was clearly still tensed up, her legs were spread wide, facing the audience, giving everyone a beautiful view of what lay within. Her smooth pink pucker of an asshole was caught in the glare of the lights, while the clamshell of her pussy curved away below it. At that, I frowned. The clamshell was still closed. "Let them look, my love. You have so much to offer. Sometimes it is the vulnerabilities, the empty spaces within us, the places we've always hidden in shame, that are our greatest assets." So saying, I moved around to her flank, reached both my hands inside her ass-cheeks, and pulled her open.

She gasped slightly. Her pussy lips parted easily—unsurprisingly, given her spread-eagle pose—revealing the delicate soft pinkness within. Her clit and hood were dainty, calling to be teased rather than manhandled, and above them (in her bent-over position) the entrance to her cunt gaped open just slightly, pointing the way to where every cock in the building was aching to go.

"Tom, er... Larry... I'm scared..."

"You should be Lillian. A night like this can change everything."

Marie shivered slightly, as if chilled. I let the audience simply soak in the sight of her wide-stretched, unguarded pussy for a what seemed like an eternity. I could see that not only the frat guys, but lots of other people in the front rows, had by now pulled out their cell phones and were zooming in close to immortalize the moment (and Marie's cunt) forever. I thought the view looking up from the side-rear, where audience-members could take in her slumping face, swaying tits, and gaped twat all in one shot, must be exquisite. Most folks, though, simply sat in stunned silence, struggling to comprehend why this actress would suck dick and spread her pussy not ten feet away from them. Sure, 'Vixen' at the local strip club would open her legs for a few bills. She might even suck cock for a big enough tip. But Marie was clearly no Vixen. She was a talented, attractive, accomplished young professional, starring in a New York theater production. That kind of woman would never expose herself so completely, so shamelessly, and with so little anonymity. And yet here was her cunt, opened wide for all to enjoy.

At last it was time. "Lillian, I feel you are still resisting me. The only way I can help you is if I can penetrate all the way inside you, to your very core. You've opened up to me, I know you have, I can see it. Heck, everyone can see it." (Mea culpa, I hate actors who 'break the fourth wall' as much as you do, but I just couldn't resist.) "But now you need to take the next step, and let me in. All the way in." I released her ass and her pussy lips sprang together slightly, without closing up altogether. She allowed me to guide her as I moved her to the other side of the chair—still bent over, but now with her face, rather than ass, pointing toward the audience. Then she let me part her legs, without resistance this time. (I don't know why she didn't fight it; maybe she was just happy that the eyes of the crowd weren't boring directly down her vagina anymore.) Next I rolled the mirror in front of her, so she could watch herself in it again. Finally I moved behind her splayed and utterly vulnerable form, so that my cock pointed directly toward the gap between her wide-spread ass cheeks.

My prick twitched and pulsated, aching to plunge inside her. Sex with Marie had always been good—pretty vanilla, I suppose, but on the whole I'd quite enjoyed fucking her. Still, I had never before wanted to possess her like I did now. I positioned my tip at the opening to her vagina and gave a small thrust. Unfortunately, this simply hadn't been the right venue or situation to engage in a lot of foreplay. I'd hoped maybe exhibitionism would be a turn-on for Marie, and that she'd be wet by now; however, the reality was that she was experiencing far too much surprise, shock, embarrassment, and general emotional overload for her sexual self to become fully activated. Some part of her must have been aroused, because she wasn't closed up tight; but even so, she was dry, and I knew it would hurt if I shoved it in.

I pulled a tube of lube out of my pocket (remember that Boy Scout motto kids!), and massaged a big glob onto my bare dick. Then I fingered some into Marie's cunt. "Now there will be no separation between us Lillian. Sometimes this kind of vulnerability can be painful, but it is what has to be."

She gulped, and rasped out her line hoarsely. "I'm ready, Larry, do what you must. I give myself to you freely, completely."

Though surely they'd seen where this was all going, the audience still gawked and murmured again as I began working my dick inside Marie. Was it simulated? Naw, couldn't be. Jeez, this was some really raw theater! A few of my frat bros flashed me horns or hang-loose signs, while others just stared, slack jawed, at the view they had looking up between her legs, watching mesmerized as my prick plunged into Marie's cunt, and gradually slid deeper inside, inch by slow inch. How's that boring Wall Street job looking now, motherfuckers?! The lube helped a lot, and Marie released her breath with a catch as I hit bottom, my balls nestled firmly against her clit.

In the mirror, I could see that Marie was eyeing herself with a horrified fascination. From that angle, she could see herself laid out like the most degraded porn star: her bare body, her dangling tits with nipples engorged and fully-erect, her legs spread wide, her smooth little cunt split open into a garish pink gash, wedged around the veiny haft of my cock, her soft, porcelain skin nestling gently against my big hairy testicles. And then she glanced left and right and realized that hundreds of other people, some almost close enough to reach out and touch, were not only seeing those same things, but recording them, to be shown and reshown forever. Heck, someone was probably live-streaming it. Was her priest watching her get fucked right now? Her brother? Her parents?

She shuddered slightly and closed her eyes, tears glistening at the corner of her eyelids. She was trying to block it all out, I thought, to be an actor, to be in the moment—like, this was just a role, right? Right? I knew I was not going to last long, but that was OK, the scene was almost over anyway. I started thrusting in and out, at first slowly, gently, only a couple of inches each way. I began breathing harder, and gradually increased the speed, depth, and impact of each thrust. "You know that I can't give you everything Lillian. ungh... I can't make you whole. ungh... I can't be the one that fixes you. ungh... We aren't meant to be together always. ungh... But there is one thing I can leave you with. ungh... One thing I can leave deep inside you. ungh... And that will have to be enough. Unngggghhh..."