A Night at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... ah... Larry... ah... hnng..." Marie bit her lip. Her eyes were still closed, and I couldn't really tell if she was enjoying it, exactly, but she was definitely feeling something, and having a harder and harder time keeping herself together. "Larry... hmngh... I will take whatever it is you have to give. ah... I am yours. ah, ah... And if you need to go, ah... then I will accept that too. ahhhngng"

By now I was pulling almost all the way out each time, before slamming home again. Marie was wet and stretched wide. The delicate folds of her pussy twitched with each thrust as they took the impact of my groin. Her head still dangled down, face tense and concentrated now. The Beta-Kappas were looking at each other with incredulous wide grins, and sharing high-fives. Marie's tits were jostling back and forth with the force of each blow, her whole body shuddering as I pounded my cock home. I knew it was time. "Yes, Lillian, I must go. UNGH... there is no future for us. UNGH... But I can, at least UNGH leave you with UNGH this UNGH last UNGH gift. UNGHNGHGHNGHGHHH!"

I pressed my crotch against her ass and began emptying my balls with short, wrenching, grinding, spasmodic thrusts, deep into her vagina, flooding her with my seed. I couldn't see my dick, but I could feel it pulsate against the walls of her cunt with each blast of fluid. I don't know whether Marie came or not—I think so. Her eyes were scrunched up tight, her face bright red. "Ahh ahh ahh AHHGHHGHHH!" It could have been one holy mother of an orgasm, or maybe a wail of embarrassment and despair. Who knows? Or, maybe she was still in character and expressing her inner Lillian. I didn't care, I was just reveling in the knowledge that not only did I possess her, utterly, but that all the people around us bore witness to the fact. She had allowed herself to be stripped naked, allowed her cunt to be opened wide, allowed me to enter inside her, allowed me to cum there, all in front of hundreds of spectators. If that wasn't mind control, what was?

My balls emptied themselves, as I sent jet after jet of sperm up between her legs. Honestly, I had no idea I had that much cum in me. Her uterus must have been full of the stuff. Then, at last, I was done. There was dead silence in the house for at least a minute. I just stood there, dick jammed way up inside Marie's cunt, basking in my raw, exposed power over her. She relaxed her arms slightly, and slumped a bit lower over the chair, back rounded, neck curved down, breathing heavily, her pussy stretched and impaled on my pole, immobilized. I was so revved up that my cock showed no sign of cooling off.

In the seats, not one single person shifted, murmured, rustled, or coughed. I could guess what they were thinking. You could go down to the local strip club every day for a year and you would never see some guy fuck and inseminate a woman in front of hundreds of random strangers. It just wasn't done. No woman, however degraded she might be, would allow something like that to be done to her.

And yet, they had just watched it happen. Even the frat bros seemed cowed by this oh-so-public display of power and submission. I don't know, maybe I ruined sex with their wives and girlfriends forever.

* * * * *

Finally, I pulled out, my dick still stiff enough to hover above the horizontal plane. Her pussy yawned wide open now, lips puffy and retracted, making no effort to hide anything anymore. Her cunt remained a dark, gaping hole after I popped free, open an inch and a half at least, and her clit was perked up, with all the surrounding tissues engorged and bright-red. As she felt me disengage, she opened her eyes, still breathing heavily, to confront once more her bent over, spread-eagled, naked form in the mirror. Her nipples were still red and hard. The combination of sweat, tears, and saliva had done some damage to her stage makeup, and her hair was all over the place. But there was a certain calmness and depth to her expression, too. For the first time, I believed that she might be able to make it through the entire show.

I turned and walked upstage, picking up shreds of clothing and underwear as I went. I used part of her blouse to clean off my cock, then zipped up my pants. "Though it pains me more than you know, I must say goodbye Lillian. You and I were not meant to be. But now, now that you've stripped yourself bare, felt me in your innermost recesses, and accepted my essence, I know you will find another man to love, and be truly ready to give yourself to him."

As I walked off stage, I saw Marie struggle upright and turn to face the audience again. After a moment, I saw her shudder slightly, and begin trying to cover her breasts and pussy, as awareness slowly dawned that she was standing out in the middle of the house, alone and naked, in front of a stunned, silent crowd (not to mention several dozen smartphones, all still recording nonstop).

Then the spots cut out and the lights came down, as the stage crew started making the quick transition to Act V. "My Godt, Tom," Pavel greeted me hoarsely, horror and triumph mixed in his face. "That vas some performants! I hadt no idea you andt Marie had sometzink like zat plannedt! Godt! It vas... it vas... it vas brilliant!?" Those were his words. His tone of voice said that he hoped it was brilliant, but wasn't entirely sure, and thought maybe he'd never be able to work in this town again.

"It was brilliant, Pavel," I said, "and we owe it all to your direction. But we need to see it through. For this to work, artistically, we need to make sure Marie stays in the character, stays in the moment, and follows it through to the end. So, don't let her off the stage." I could see, over Pavel's shoulder, that she was already starting to stumble stiffly toward us, seeking protection and escape.

"Yes, Tom, you're right. I'll have Annie get her some clothz."

"No, Pavel, you misunderstood me. Now that Larry has helped Lillian lower her defenses and connect with her inner self, she needs to remain that way. She needs to remain exactly as she is. Exactly." I looked him in the eye and let that sink in for a moment. "The audience needs to see, visually, how this relationship, this special night with Larry, has changed her. Otherwise it doesn't work at all and it's just pornography."

"Ahh, I get you Tom. Yes, it has to be zis vay. Yes, is brilliant! I'll help her see it!"

Despite the dimness, I could make out Marie well enough as she continued tottering slowly toward Pavel—head drooping slightly, chest still heaving, and a slightly bereft slump to her shoulders. Blobs of my semen dripped out of her cunt and down her legs, pattering delicately as they hit the stage. The director took her arm, leaned in close, spoke a few sentences to her. I had used the pornography line advisedly—the only thing that I thought would get her through another act, stark naked, was if she felt it would in some way redeem her from the degradation and shame that she must be feeling at this moment.

Anyway, whatever Pavel said, it worked. I saw Marie turn, with an air of resignation, and start shuffling back toward the center of the stage. The director wound up his arm to give her a supportive slap on the bare butt, but then thought better of it and turned away. I watched, bemused, as one of our long-suffering stage crew members followed slowly behind Marie with a rag, wiping up the serpentine trail of cum splatter that she left in her wake. We didn't want any nasty slips, now did we?

Just then, Joey (playing the part of Lillian's future lover, 'Stan') was passing by, and I grabbed his arm before he went out on stage.

"Tom, man, what the fuck was that?!," he whispered. "That was some sick-ass shit! And why isn't anyone getting Marie some clothes?"

"Look, Joey, we've got about 30 seconds. You know that part you have with Marie toward the end, the lines she has about 'I knew another man, who showed me what it is to give myself,' etc. etc.?"

"Yeah. sure"

"OK, man, that's your chance. Anything you've ever wanted to do to Marie, this is your time. Whatever—it's all fair game."

"Yeah, but... I thought you and Marie are a thing?"

"Not anymore Joey, tonight she's all yours, inside and out. Just be firm with her." He cocked his head and looked at me searchingly. "I mean, it's up to you, Joey. Do whatever you want. But I'd suggest you ditch your underwear before going on."

* * * * *

I was beginning to wonder whether, even after all this, Marie would get the hint that I was through with her. I thought maybe further subtle signals were in order. I went to her dressing room, grabbed every shred of clothing or fabric, and dumped them all in a dusty prop-room. Then I made a few quick calls, before returning to the wings to enjoy the final act.

Marie was a real theater professional, I have to admit that. The show must go on, etc. etc. When the lights came up, she put on her stage-face and gave it her all. Wearing nothing but a smile, she plowed through her lines and moves like a machine. Unless you knew her, you'd hardly realize anything was wrong. Her fully-dressed fellows, meanwhile, labored visibly, and sometimes unsuccessfully, to keep their act together, as they traded dialogue with this stripped, freshly-fucked, still-engorged, and audibly dripping woman. She'd given up trying to keep her legs pressed together—maybe the reaming out I'd given her and all the spunk sliding down her legs had something to do with it—but anyway she had adopted a more natural posture and gait that rewarded the audience with occasional pleasant flashes of pussy. I noticed one of the older actors couldn't shift his gaze from her crotch to look her in the eye, and at one point he got so distracted by a big blob of semen oozing down her thigh that he entirely missed his cue. Later I could see that my cum had dried and crusted down her legs, which perhaps made things easier.

Finally she launched into her big moment with Joey. "Stan, there was another man once, and he showed me what it is to give myself, truly and completely. He's the only reason that I am able to give myself to you now."

I wondered if I had laid too much pressure on Joey. Maybe he wasn't up to it. I could see that his face was plum-colored and he looked like he was about to hyperventilate. I only hoped he didn't have a heart attack. At this point, he was supposed to say "how can I trust that you will be wholly mine, when I know a part of him is still in you." Instead he unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and said "Lillian, I can only trust you will be wholly mine if you let me do the same things to you that he did. Right now." Ugh! No subtlety with that one.

There was an awkward pause, as Joey glanced at Marie, and then significantly down at his cock. (It was plenty hard, but I was gratified to see it was a good bit smaller than mine. I do hate to be upstaged!) Marie reddened up again. It had appeared she'd gotten more or less acclimated to being naked on stage. At least, maybe she had let down her guard a little, thinking that things could hardly get worse. I'm sure she had believed she was done having sex in front of the audience, anyway, but now that expectation was upended. Moreover, the first time it had at least been sex with her boyfriend. Now a random co-worker was demanding to fuck her in the middle of the performance. Nevertheless, so many barriers had been demolished tonight, so many taboos discarded, that Marie was really beyond being shocked by anything at this point.

I wondered if Joey had thought through exactly what he wanted. He was definitely a brawn-over-brains type, and I feared this may have been about as far as his imagination had been able to take him. Marie's body language suggested that she had caught that vibe too. She leaned back slightly, crossed her arms under her boobs, and pursed her lips for a moment, as if not sure what was being asked of her, or how to respond. Finally she seemed to come to a decision. She set her shoulders, stepped forward, and knelt before Joey, forcing her already reddened knees to pull a second shift. Good call, I thought, maybe everyone would be happy with a blowjob. Marie wouldn't have to open her cunt to a stranger, and Joey wouldn't have to share my sloppy seconds. I'm guessing that was what was in her mind too.

This time, Marie—now miles past shame or self-consciousness—did most of the work, and seemingly with a will. Channeling the newly-unburdened Lillian, perhaps. Or, who knows, maybe she'd had a secret thing for Joey. At any rate, she looked up at him through her bangs with coquettish eyes, grasped his shaft with her slender fingers, smiled coyly, stuck out her tongue, and began tracing light circles around tip and head. She massaged and kissed his balls, then licked her way back up the shaft. Finally she formed her mouth into an O and took him inside her. first a few inches for some lingering, sensual sucks, and then deeper and deeper. He was small enough that she was able to take him in entirely and soon she was weaving in and out, burying her head into his groin, and then pulling back to suck insistently on the head. Bubbles of saliva foamed and popped on her lips as she swayed to and fro, her tits jiggling slightly, faster and faster, as if willing Joey to cum.

I half fancy the guy was still thinking of turning her around and fucking her. I mean, if you could get into a girl's pussy, wouldn't you? And I had told him that anything goes, so maybe he would have fucked her up the ass, too. That wasn't my thing, nor (as far as I was aware) hers, but it certainly would have been a graphic way to demonstrate Lillian's new openness. In fact, it could be that such alternatives were what drove Marie to suck Joey's dick with such apparent urgency. If that was the case, then mission accomplished: with no warning, he let out a roar and started ejaculating in her mouth.

When it happened, it caught her by surprise. At the first, massive jet, she choked and recoiled. He managed to blast a couple more spurts in between her parted lips before she was able to close her mouth. After that, he just rained down shots indiscriminately, hitting her left eye, hair, nose, chin, and chest, while she closed her eyes and submitted to it. I have to admit, Joey showered her with a worthy load of spunk. When he was finally spent, he silently presented the tip to her to be cleaned. Marie sputtered a little, then stuck out her tongue, reluctantly, and gave it a few dainty, licks. That done, she forced a brittle smile to her lips, and rose to stand next to him, blinking, dripping, trying to peer through her tangle of hair with its festoon of gooey droplets. Greasy smears glinted on her face. After a minute she discretely drooled a big white glob out of the corner of her mouth, but I was pretty sure a hearty portion of Joey had gone down the hatch.

The audience was delighted. Maybe this really was art? At the very least, you had to say that it had been an effective and unconventional way to make the change in Lillian's character graphically visible. At the beginning of Act IV, she had obviously been passive, frigid, ashamed. Now, at the end of Act V, stripped bare of her inhibitions, along with her clothes, by the force of Larry's will, it seemed that she was capable of giving herself, freely and openly, to just about anyone. (And lest it be said that I don't credit good work, I believe the success of this character pivot was a real testament to the quality of Marie's acting with Joey.)

Furthermore, if you stepped outside the frame of the play itself and considered the real-life people involved, then how could you not appreciate this beautiful young actress, who had such passion for her art that she was willing to take two men's cocks in one night, in front of everyone, and still retained enough conviction to go on standing up there—naked, plastered in the cum from both guys—with head unbowed? True, you sure wouldn't want to see your own daughter used like that, but if someone else's daughter did it, hell, that was acting!

* * * * *

After just a few more lines, the play ended, and it was time to savor the applause. A stage hand rushed out with a robe for Marie, but I waved her away. "No, let them celebrate the raw, vulnerable, unadorned beauty of her performance tonight!"

As the two leads, we strode out together, last among the cast, to the center of the stage. Marie seemed detached, and her expression was inscrutable. What did she make of this? Did she still not get that I'd been doing my utmost to humiliate her? Did she not wonder why, amidst a line of fully-dressed actors, she was the only one taking her bows butt-naked? Did she not understand that as long as there was an internet, she would always be the actress who had let two guys strip, fuck, and jizz her in front of a New York theater crowd?

"Quite a show," I murmured out of the corner of my mouth, as we smiled broadly and stepped forward proudly, hand in hand, to face the throng. We struck a graceful pose of acknowledgement, raising our arms triumphantly, puffing out our chests. Her tits poked bravely skyward (God bless 'em). The cheers redoubled.

"Y-Yes," she stammered softly, glancing briefly my way. Then her vacant stare returned to the clapping, hollering, stamping mob that stood just beyond the house lights, and she shivered. Waves of noise buffeted us, making it hard to hear what she was mumbling. "Q-Q-Quite a show. I mean... oh God... I... I can't believe we ... c-can't believe we did... that... I mean..." She closed her eyes and exhaled audibly. "...my God... h-h-how could we do that?... I mean, I suppose I can see what you and Pavel were trying to do with the character, um...sort of... and... you know... but... the people... and... and... and Joey... and... God, it's just that... that I... I... I would never do that...I wouldn't..."

Jeez what a dope! Believe it, girl! You did it all and have the spunk stains to prove it—Joey's on top and mine down below. And if there are any lingering doubts, you'll be able to replay it on the web tomorrow. When we stepped forward for our bows, I put my arm around her naked waist. Then, as we bent over, her tits dangling lusciously, I slipped my hand between her legs from behind, and thrust my finger up her cunt. She was still a little wet, a little relaxed, and it wasn't hard. Even so, she jumped when she felt me enter her. I don't know why I did it, actually. I don't believe anyone else noticed, so it was really just a private thing, between us two. Maybe I wanted to be inside her one last time, or maybe it was simply because I could.

The audience was enraptured. I'd never heard such applause. We took bow after bow. I used my left hand to gesture to the director, the author, the crew, the rest of the cast, while we bowed again and again, my right middle finger jammed all the way up inside Marie the whole time. It seemed like we stood there forever, sweating under the lights, until finally we were glutted and sickened by the affirmation and just wanted to escape. I wondered idly whether it would be possible to get Marie off, then and there, as the waves of acclaim continued to wash and break over us, but I didn't care enough to try. Then, at last, it was over, the curtain descended, and I removed my hand from between her ass cheeks, not without a touch of wistfulness.

* * * * *

I trailed Marie back to her dressing room. She strode through the backstage, naked as a jaybird, slightly ruddy but with head held high, as the hairy man-boys who filled out the lower rungs of the stage crew hierarchy gawped openly. Some of them reached out, instinctively, as if to paw her, before remembering their place and pulling back. In the end, she made it all the way to her room, more-or-less unmolested. Stepping briskly inside, she stopped short, stunned, when she discovered that it had been stripped clean of anything that could serve to cover her body. "WHAT... THE... FUCK?!" she shrieked, finally giving expression to the tension and fear that had been building up inside her all evening. "Who's been in my room? What the hell is going on around this place? Am I supposed to NEVER WEAR ANY FUCKING CLOTHES AGAIN?!... PAVEL!!... PAVEL!!!!"