A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is the process of becoming a member?" Micah asked curiously.

"Well, you are technically going through half of it just to schedule the event," Caelan said, "There are some other requirements. For one, you have to have a member vouch for you to join, and you have to go through training to be either a dominant or submissive, or both if you want to switch between roles." Caelan explained, "Furthermore, bi-monthly STD tests are mandatory, either with the company I mentioned before or from an outside tester. If you use an outside tester, you must bring the test to my office on the 4th of every other month." Micah nodded.

"What if you were trained elsewhere?" Micah asked. "I went through training and completed that almost a year ago."

"That depends on where you were trained, frankly," Caelan said, "In those cases, I would need to see the training certifications, as well as do a light test scene with you going over the things that I might have questions about, multiple if necessary. However, for the most part, you'd be able to skip the long and drawn-out process of retraining and only train on the things I think you need to be retrained in." Caelan said, prompting Micah to nod his head. "Do you have any other questions regarding membership?"

"What are, uh, the benefits to being a member versus just, like," Micah trailed off shyly, "Scheduling multiple events at different times?" Caelan smiled a little, running his eyes over Micah, for the first time really making direct eye contact with him. Micah flushed all the way down his neck, his eyes darting down to the man's chest respectfully.

"Well, members get access to the club part, and also are invited to public events, like public scenes of different kinds," Caelan explained, "There are rooms that are rentable for members, either by the month or nightly depending on what they need, fully furnished, and with a number of sex toys, lubricants, condoms, and connecting bathrooms. For anyone without a private room, there are changing rooms, with full showers and bathrooms." Micah nodded his head.

"Is there a fee to join?" Micah questioned, feeling his heart pick up as excitement washed through him. That was much more than the club he'd been signed up for until now. He'd had to stop at way too many gas stations to change in the restroom before going to it. Plus this would absolutely save him a shit ton of gas money. Caelan nodded in response. "How much is it? And to rent a room? Like, do you have any just, plain bedrooms? And is there cleaning included?"

"The fee for membership is fifteen hundred even. It covers all of the drinks and food you'll consume while here, as no food or drinks are allowed to be brought in," Caelan explained, "Furthermore, we will pay for your STD tests, either by card if you use the company we collaborate with, and if not, we'll shave that off of your fees yearly." He continued. "If you pay for it, you will get a very detailed receipt that will explain everything it is that the money covers that is too small to mention off-handedly." Micah nodded his head.

"That's doable for me," Micah said, biting into his thumbnail, "Well, as long as I can pay with a card, ummm..." Caelan nodded his head.

"We accept cards," Caelan said agreeably, and Micah nodded his head. "There is a yearly fee, which will be gone over in detail in the paperwork. As for the room: how long would you be looking to rent for? Just for the night of your event, or for a longer period of time?"

"Actually, a longer period of time," Micah admitted, "Umm, I still live at home with my parents, it'd just be more convenient if I had somewhere I could change and rest after, before going home."

"Well, for a month it costs around six-fifty, but the sex toys are free to keep once you vacate the premises, even the unused ones--we do not reuse even if the packaging is intact. Water, power, and furniture are included, as well as meals if you order them. Cleaning for the rooms is provided. The kitchen closes at 3 in the morning, so you'll want to order at least thirty minutes ahead of that." Micah nodded his head.

"So in total, the cost would be two-thousand-one-hundred-and-fifty-dollars?" Micah asked, and Caelan nodded. "Can I join, like, as a member? I'm pretty sure my friend is a member, do you think you could call her to get the referral?"

"What I'll do is," Caelan said, "Right now, I'll get you set up with the event, get you to pay for that, have you fill out the forms and hand over your identification. I will make a copy of it to keep on file and have you get started on the membership forms, and you can have your friend call me if she wants to vouch for you." Caelan stated, "If not, wait until the night of the event. Everyone present will be able to vouch for you, and all you need is one to agree. Out of ten, you have a pretty good chance. Especially if you're good with your tongue," Caelan teased, his eyes sparkling with amusement as Micah flushed.

"Well, I've never gotten any complaints," Micah said, unable to help himself from flirting a little in response.

"Oh really?" Caelan asked, quirking up his eyebrow as he ran his eyes over Micah more scrutinously. The gaze he was pinned with had the submissive part of him trembling, the urge to sink to his knees at the man's feet just a little hard to fight. He could feel his heart speed up in response to the gaze, adrenaline, and excitement flooding through him. Micah nodded his head, batting his eyes coquettishly, keeping his eyes downcast as he tilted his head to the side slightly, showing off his slender neck.

"Yeah..." Micah answered, drawing out the word playfully, "If you want to find out for sure, though, maybe you should come to my event." Micah said, leaning forward a little, feeling his hair shift around his face as he looked up into Caelan's eyes after a moment of hesitation, "I would love to give you a demonstration of my talent."

"Hm, is that so, now?" Caelan asked, and Micah nodded. "Well, I suppose if you insist, I am the owner of the business and it is my duty to ensure the customer leaves happy, isn't that right?" Micah nodded his head, smirking a bit against his will.

"Of course," Micah said, "That's just proper business," he teased, and Caelan hummed in response, a smirk tugging up the corners of his lips.

"Then I will count myself in the tally then. So nine, now, instead of ten." Caelan said, glancing away from him to look back at the computer, "I will need a pseudonym for you to go by while at the event." Micah nodded his head.

"Hazel," Micah said, because he had hazel eyes, and that just made sense to him. Caelan typed it into his computer and looked over at him.

"Okay, furthermore, I need to see your identification card, as well as all of your certifications from your current club," Caelan explained. Micah nodded, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone.

"I have digital copies can I email them to you?" Micah asked, "If not, I will have to run home and pick them up. I... kind of forgot to bring them." Micah admitted shyly. Caelan nodded his head.

"I'll accept the digital copies for now, so we can go ahead with the planning of the event," Caelan paused for a moment, "However when you bring your STD test, you'll need to bring the physical copies. I just have to see them to verify their authenticity and then you'll be able to continue on as planned." Micah nodded gratefully. "Send them to this email," Caelan said, grabbing a business card and a pen, quickly scrawling down a business email onto it, and then handing it to Micah. Micah took it and went straight to his email, copying the email into the recipient line and then attaching all of the documents to the email, and then sending them.

Caelan clicked around on his computer for a couple of seconds, and then his eyes began scrutinizing the screen as he scrolled occasionally. After a few minutes of scanning over the images, he nodded his head.

"This actually isn't the worst club to be trained at," Caelan said, "Pretty beginner-friendly, you might be able to skip a fair bit of retraining." Micah nodded his head, excitement bubbling up in his chest.

"I was very careful when selecting my club," Micah admitted bashfully, "I wanted to feel safe, and like I could trust the people I was around. I had a good experience with the club, this one is just much closer to home and offers things that are of high value to me," he continued, feeling even more shy as he explained himself for some reason.

"Very good," Caelan praised, the corners of his lips pulling up more, "Now, I'm going to hand over this paperwork for your event, you'll need to fill it out. If you have any questions for me, you'll need to ask them." Caelan instructed, "Take all of the time you need, I schedule these appointments to be four hours long, with an hour between them, so you have plenty of time." Micah nodded, watching as Caelan stood up from his desk and turned around, grabbing the papers out of the printer that had stopped at some point without Micah having noticed.

Caelan took the thick stack of papers and carried it to his desk, straightening the edges by tapping them on the desk before grabbing a clipboard out of a metal bin on a shelf just beside his desk and putting the stack beneath its clip. He grabbed a pen and then handed the paperwork to Micah, giving him a comforting smile.

"Gotcha," Micah said as he took it, pulling his ID out of the back of his phone case before handing it over to Caelan. "And there's my ID." Caelan took it and nodded.

"I'll give this right back to you after I make a copy of it," Caelan said, standing up and walking around his desk, going over to the copy machine on the other side of the room. Micah looked down at the paperwork and began filling it out, not nearly as bothered by the monotonous nature of having to fill out paperwork.

All he could think about was that he was finally getting somewhere with his little fantasy. He honestly couldn't wait. Part of him wanted to have it scheduled for the next day, just so he could jump into it. That wasn't smart, though, and Micah wanted to be smart about this so he could properly enjoy it. He didn't want to rush it, even if he was so impatient for it that the idea of waiting felt a little agonizing. At least he'd have something to look forward to, right?

"Here you go," Caelan said, setting his ID down on his desk right in front of Micah. Micah reached forward and grabbed it, jamming it into his pants pocket until he could get into his car and put it in the back of his phone again. He just didn't want to fuck with it right now. Once that was taken care of, Micah went right back to filling out the paperwork.

The room was silent, only the sound of the air conditioner lightly going in the background, Caelan seemingly distracted with something on his computer as Micah went about his paperwork.

Filling out the entire packet took three hours, and Micah already knew a lot of the answers to everything it asked. He'd gone ahead and scheduled it for a week and a half away, the first day of his week-long break from classes, knowing it would be beneficial to have some recovery time after taking on ten dudes. He'd be surprised if he could walk. Maybe he should arrange for Hanna to drive him and pick him up... He'd think about that later, though.

As soon as he was finished with the packet of paperwork, he handed it over to Caelan and sat in agonizing anticipation, watching him slowly flip through the pages and read through his answers. It took him much less time to read it than it'd taken for Micah to write it all, thankfully, though.

"Now, for the specifications. As you are getting gangbanged, there are some questions I need to ask to put in the notes here." Micah nodded his agreement, and Caelan nodded his head. "Alright first of all: Double penetration, yes or no?" Micah hummed, biting into his lip as he nodded, unable to help himself from shuddering the slightest bit as images flooded through his mind. "You said you have a degradation, humiliation, and a praise kink." Micah nodded. "So you want soft degradation then," Micah hummed.

"I-I'm... I don't know?" He asked.

"Well, soft degradation is somewhat of a personally coined phrase, as the two kinks often go hand in hand," Caelan explained, "An example of soft degradation would be something to the effect of; Just a pretty little cockslut, begging to be fucked." Micah shivered a little as the baritone of his voice washed over his senses, his cock twitching in response.

"Y-Yeah, I like that," Micah answered shakily, shifting around a bit in an attempt to hide his erection. "You can go meaner than that sometimes too." Caelan nodded his head.

"Understood," Caelan said, smirking a bit. "Perhaps more to the effect of; What a dumb little puppy, taking cock after cock like a bitch in heat, looks so pretty when you're crying," The words made him whimper a little, his cock actually hardening, making him flush a little as it tented the front of his shorts.

"Yes," Micah answered, "Both work for me," He answered, leaning over a bit in an attempt to hide his erection. Caelan nodded his head and began typing on his computer. "Y-You can be meaner than that, too, also... I just need to be praised sometimes, it helps."

"I understand," Caelan said, nodding his head as a smirk pulled up the corners of his lips, his head tilting to the side. "I only have a few more questions for you before we can get to the end of the interview." Micah nodded his head, his teeth biting into his bottom lip nervously. This was a very intensive process--he'd been expecting it and was relieved for it but still.

It was embarrassing to just be interviewed like this. Suddenly he felt an infinite amount of pity for the casting couch porn actresses who had to force small talk when they knew what was coming, and they had it sooo much worse than him because they were immediately getting banged after.

"Tell me, Micah--what is it that you want from this scene?" Caelan asked, "In your head, you're picturing something I'm sure. So paint it for me with words. Tell me, in detail, what you are looking for." Micah practically choked on his tongue as the words left Caelan's mouth. He hadn't expected this question, though he wasn't too sure why it caught him so off guard. It did make perfect sense... but it was so embarrassing to just blurt it all out.

Micah took a shaky breath, his teeth biting down on his bottom lip as he took a moment to toss the question around in his head. The embarrassment had his cheeks heating up even more somehow, but his cock aching nonetheless.

"In my head..." Micah murmured, "Like, when you ask that... do you mean like when I fantasize about it?" Caelan nodded his head, and Micah's teeth sank down harder into his lip. "Well... I fantasize about myself dressed up in something revealing, sexy, slutty... lingerie--I don't know, just something feminine." Another nod brought Micah to glance up at Caelan's eyes to try to gauge his reaction, uncertain if he was embarrassing himself.

"Um, also, I fantasize about being a toy... used, I want it really rough. Like if I'm not crying then it's not hard enough. I want to be degraded, humiliated, and pushed to the edge of my limits--safely, of course..." Micah trailed off for a moment, glancing away and hiding his face behind his hair. "In my head, I am nothing but a pretty little fuck toy, cockdumb, stupid, and worthless. I want to be nothing." Micah's voice lowered a bit as if he feared that someone might overhear him though they were alone in the office. "I want it to be rough, and messy, and I want to be bullied by everyone. I just want to be.... used. Really used."

Micah held his breath for a moment as he waited for Caelan's response, uncertain of whether or not the darkness in his eyes was arousal or anger. He wanted to think it was arousal, but the tiny little voice in the back of his head brought that into question. Heavily.

"I see," Caelan said, a glimmer of amusement flickering in his eyes as Micah peeked up at him through his lashes. "A doable request, really." Micah let out a relieved sigh. Thank every being that might exist, someone was clearly looking out for him.

"Really?" Micah asked excitedly. "Okay, so... like, there's gonna be ten guys... how's aftercare going to work?" Micah asked, unable to help himself. He couldn't help it. He needed to know how that part was going to work before going into it because otherwise he might be left without someone to do his aftercare. Of course, that'd be bad, and definitely not a 'recommend to a friend' level of care. Still, he'd rather be safe than sorry.

"Alright: In the way of aftercare. There'll be one person who is responsible for your aftercare. They will take care of everything from driving you home to helping you clean up," Caelan explained, "You'll be fed, bathed, comforted, and taken care of, and then taken home. You will be taken care of before you head home."

"Really? That'll be great!" Micah said, "That's perfect, I was worried about getting home if I was too sore to drive." Caelan nodded, smirking a little.

"I would suggest being dropped off," Caelan said, "You probably will be in no condition to be driving home afterward. You will more than likely end up in subspace. It'd be irresponsible to let you drive home after a scene of this magnitude." Caelan paused for a moment, "And your car would be stuck here until you picked it up, which would be fine... but I can't promise you won't get a ticket for parking without a permit."

"I'll have my friend drop me off," Micah agreed. He couldn't leave his car anywhere, he was certain his father would lose his shit. And it'd only be worse if he got a ticket for parking without a permit. Especially if his father asked to see the ticket, realized where he was parked, and began asking questions. That'd be problematic in more ways than one. Furthermore, it could get worse if one of his cousins saw his car there. Some of them were cool... others? They just wanted his place in the company his father owned and were willing to do anything to get it.

"Alright. I've got pretty much everything I need from you for this part of the process." Caelan said, "It'll take me a few days to get it set up, so you might not get the confirmation message for a maximum of five days. I've already picked out multiple different people to participate, so it shouldn't take too long to fill up a ten-person roster."

"Gotcha," Micah answered, nodding his head. "So, is there anything I need to do in preparation for the event? Other than the usual stuff before anal, I mean." Micah said, making Caelan nod his head.

"Do you have any plugs that vary in size?" Micah shook his head. He had a lot of plugs, but most of them were about the same size. He often wore them to match his shirts when he went to his club, as the shorts he wore had a little slit in the ass that let his plug slip into view through a mesh window. "Wait right here," Caelan said, standing up from his desk and walking around it, then out of a door behind him, disappearing down a small hallway.

When he returned, he had a large black back with no logo whatsoever on it and handed it to Micah before sitting back down at his desk.

"Before your event, you need to begin anal training. You should start with the smallest size necessary, and go up from there. Have you got any experience with it?" Micah nodded his head, "Do you need a recap or do you remember everything," Micah nodded.

"I remember everything," Micah said, making Caelan nod his head.

"Alright. Then all that is left to discuss is the price of everything." Caelan said, and Micah nodded. "So to schedule the event room it'll be one-thousand-two-hundred-seventy dollars flat. Did you want a private room as well?" Micah nodded.

"Will I have somewhere to get dressed beforehand if not?" Micah asked, and Caelan nodded. Micah bit his lip. "When am I doing the membership sign-up?"