A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. You'll want to come early enough to fill out the paperwork for that, and we can get all of that finished then as long as your friend calls me. Don't forget the STD test and the physical copy of your certifications." Caelan instructed. Micah nodded and smiled.

"I won't," He promised.

"Alright. Let me get you rung up and then I'll send you on your way and get on contacting some people for you." Caelan said and smiled, making Micah nod, giddiness spreading through him. He needed to call Hanna when he got home to have her call Caelan and vouch for him. He'd literally owe her for life.

⟢⧿⟝⧿⟡⧿⟞⧿⟣

When Micah finally made it back home, he was giddy and excited. As soon as he pulled into the driveway of his parent's house, he pulled into the garage and parked. He then snuck in and went straight up to his room. He needed to call Hanna right away, he couldn't wait to talk to her about scheduling the event. And about Caelan. He was sure that she knew him, god, if she was a member how couldn't she? Damn, he was so hot.

The wine color of his shirt really offset the color of his skin, Micah thought dreamily as he tossed his shoulder bag onto the floor, kicked off his shoes, and crawled onto his bed, pulling his phone out and unlocking it with his fingerprint before he moved from his message screen to his home screen, then to his contacts. After briefly scrolling through his contacts he settled on Hanna's and called her, listening to the sound of the phone ringing.

"Hey, Babe!" She said happily as she answered, "What's up?"

"I went to Trained Strangers this morning," Micah said, biting into his thumbnail as he rolled over onto his stomach, bringing his feet up into the air behind him, and lacing his ankles together.

"How'd that go?" Hanna asked, "Who did your interview? Was it the big boss, or the little boss?" Hanna asked, and Micah shrugged.

"Guy named Caelan," Micah offered, and she broke out into giggles.

"So the big boss then," Hanna said, giggling. "He's hot, isn't he? God damn what I wouldn't do to let that man have his way with me," Hanna sighed, prompting Micah to giggle a little in response.

"I totally feel you!" Micah exclaimed, "I think he might have his way with me," Micah said, listening as Hanna shrieked out a laugh, "I asked him to be a part of my scene," Micah admitted, "He flirted with me a little, and he agreed. So, I think, at least."

"No fucking way," She cackled out another way-too-loud noise, "Pics or it didn't happen, preferably of the nether regions. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge," Micah laughed, rolling his eyes as Hanna kept giggling to herself for a minute. "Anyway, did you schedule your Ménage à trois or whatever?"

"More like a Ménage à dix," Micah answered.

"Nuts," Hanna chortled, and Micah giggled in response. "Seriously though, damn, ten? Holy hell." Hanna said, and Micah nodded.

"That's the idea," Micah answered. "So like, can you call Caelan at Trained Strangers and vouch for me so I can become a member? I would literally sell you my kidney," Micah said, and Hanna hummed.

"Well, my kidney is pretty healthy so that's of no use to me," Hanna said, pausing for dramatic effect. "However, if you get me that pair of Zenith heels I want for my birthday, then I think that would be payment enough." Micah just giggled in response and snorted.

"Oh, damn, it's almost like you don't want anything at all, and just love me and want me to be happy!" Micah said dramatically, making Hanna snort.

"I was going to do it for free! But then you offered to sell me a literal internal organ. I mean, really, a pair of heels seems like much less of a payment than that, so isn't it fair enough?" Hanna questioned.

"Fine, fine. I got it," Micah giggled, not really upset. He just liked to tease her a bit. "So do you think that you can drop me off there on the day of my event? Someone else is going to drop me off at home, but I need a ride there so I don't have to worry about going back to get my car later."

"Sure! You got it," Hanna said, "So, are you going to tell me all about it?" Micah giggled as he began recounting the events of the interview with Caelan, only growing more excited as he talked about it. He couldn't wait! This was going to be the best.