A Night at Trapeze

Story Info
She has a mouth watering night at the club.
1.3k words
4.37
11.3k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lytehaze
lytehaze
62 Followers

Dedicated to Mr. R. I hope it's to your liking.

In the back of the club there is a bar area with couch seating.

I lean against the bar and order a drink from the bartender. While I wait, I notice the couple seated on the barstools next to me. He is leaning in whispering something into her ear while she sips her drink. Something fruity from the scent. They look good together and I wonder if they came together or just met.

My drink is up. I smile at the bartender and look around for a place to sit. Perfect. Directly across the room from where I'm standing there's a mainly open u-shaped couch. Just one guy sits on the right-most side. I head over and sit down on the left, briefly nodding at him as we acknowledge each other's presence. I sit back and sip my drink watching the couple at the bar.

They're much closer now. His hand is rubbing up her leg pushing up her towel, exposing a smooth expanse of thigh. Her hands lazily running up and down his arms. They have good chemistry. His whispers move lower until he is kissing the side of her neck. She tilts back exposing more of her neck to his lips and attention.

I'm feeling my drink and realize I'm staring at them. I look away to be courteous and see the man on the couch with me is watching the same couple while he swirls his drink. I remind myself that if they wanted privacy they would go to a private room.

The bar beauty has pulled her partner closer so she can rub the back of his head as he sucks on her neck. His hand has moved down under her towel. I imagine what he's doing to her and can feel myself getting wet watching them.

The ice in my glass clinks as I shift in my seat. The man on the couch puts his drink down and smiles at me before returning his attention back to the bar. He has a very nice chest and his forearms look strong. I wonder if he comes here a lot.

I hear a moan and see the woman at the bar has opened her legs to let her partner wedge between her knees. He is grinding against her, kneading her ass over the towel. This must not be enough for him because he yanks the towel's closure and squeezes her ass cheeks as he kisses her deeply. She is undulating against him, brushing her breasts against his chest. My free hand has wandered down to absentmindedly stroke across my nipple. It's sensitive and I imagine hers feeling the same.

I put my drink down and stroke my inner thigh imagining the feel of the bar guy wedged between my thighs. The couple at the bar are getting more intense. Her breasts are out and her nipples disappear between his lips while his hands span her ribs rubbing up her sides while he grinds against her. I'm sure she's soaked. She has to know everyone is watching. I certainly am and I'm wet. Slippery. It feels good. I pull my hand away to see it's glistening with my arousal. I look up out of my daze and the man on the couch is watching me intently. His hand is squeezing his cock over his towel. It looks so good. How long was he watching me? He looks at me and then down to my lap and back to my eyes. He wants to watch me.

I'm suddenly nervous. I look to the bar couple to de-escalate but the beauty is contorted into a lovely arc as her partner has pulled her hair from behind her back. His free hand grasping his cock as he pushes into her, sinking into her in a single thrust. Her breath comes out in a hiss as she sits impaled on his cock, her head pulled back to his liking. He begins pumping in and out of her and I rub my clit excited by the scene playing out in front of me. He lets go of her hair only to grip her hips so he can thrust more deeply.

I'm lightly panting, wishing I could feel his cock buried in me like her. My pussy is so wet as I rub my clit. I widen my legs to more easily stroke myself. I try to time my strokes with the movements of the bar couple. She is moaning loudly as he bucks, pushing her down onto his cock. If anyone wasn't watching before I'm sure they're watching now. I pull my hand from my pussy and slip my fingers into my mouth. I can taste myself and suck my fingers imagining the taste of the man at the bar. I can see glimpses of his cock slick with her juice as he pounds into her, in and out.

I'm suddenly aware of a presence to my left. The man from the other side of the couch is standing up in front of me, his cock rigid straining toward me. I look up into his face which is a mask of arousal. He pumps his cock in his fist while staring down at me, silently inviting.

I open my mouth for him. He growls low in his throat while fisting his hand in my hair and he shoves his cock into my mouth. He is nice and hard and I suck his dick as he pulls back. Only his head is left in my mouth as he looks down, only to thrust back in. My mouth waters tasting him. I rub my pussy furiously as I feel him deep in the back of my mouth. He is excited and not gentle plunging my throat. He holds the sides of my head and jaw forcing me to move just how he wants. He sets the pace and I salivate all over his cock, feeling him use my mouth to jerk himself off. He stretches my cheek with his cock only to tap it with his hand enjoying playing in my mouth. He pulls out to bend over and kiss me deeply. When he straightens, I loll my tongue out expectantly and he smacks my wet tongue with it a couple times before surging back into me.

I love the way he feels, rising onto his toes to angle into me just right. Gripping my hair working me onto his shift. I can't think. I want him to cum in my mouth. He's gotten frantic and his thrusts are deep. He has advanced to the point that I'm unable to stay upright as he fucks my face. His thrusts quicken. I want him to cum down my throat. I hear him grunt "oh fuck" just before he plunges deeply into my mouth. My face pressed against his abdomen, he holds me by my hair against the back of the couch as he pumps his cum into my mouth. He bucks against my face with every pump from his cock. I can feel him splash against the back of my mouth. I need to breath soon but I love the feeling of his cock jumping, pumping his load into me.

He shudders and slowly pulls out of my mouth. I swallow some but quite a bit of his cum spills from my mouth onto my chest as I catch my breath. I hear distant clapping. Without him taking up my whole field of view I can see we've gathered a small appreciative crowd. A few other couples have settled on the couch and are face fucking as well. I see the man I'd just tasted smile and wink. He picks up his discarded towel and drink and heads in the direction of the cabanas.

The End

lytehaze
lytehaze
62 Followers