All Comments on 'A Night I Will Remember'

by HornyHuman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Garbage

I seriously suggest you check out authors with high ratings on this website, it might help your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shut up loser

You don't like the story, then just move on. Are you some professional writing critic? Are you a professor of Shakespeare? Have you ever written a story? I have 3 books published. Do you? Sod off you wanker. You are what we call an EPIC FAIL. FAIL ON YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Why are you getting so angry over someone who told the author that their writing skills need work? The story is way too thin and the characters come off as shallow. The author either needs to work on their writing skills or this story was written badly on purpose. Telling someone they should just move on if they don't like the story doesn't help the author improve.

Attacking them the way you did and claiming that you have books published while providing no proof of said books(And I don't care if you say you won't because that will reveal who you are)or even stories that you wrote online along with the language used makes me doubt your claim. You come off as either someone who has issue with people using comments to critique a story(which is one of the main purposes of them) or the author attacking someone who dared to not sing praises of glory for their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the actual fuck

This is the shittiest erotic story I have ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous