A Night I won't Forget

Story Info
A brief fantasy; a necessary release.
1.3k words
4.56
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is racing, and I can't make it stop.

It's the way your hips thrust into mine as I writhe on your bed, stripped of everything but my simple cotton panties -- which are light enough in color that my ever-growing wetness has already rendered them nearly see-through...

And, it's the confident-yet-curious way your hands glide along my flushed skin, drinking in every supple, exposed inch of my body, as though knowing my curves were your driving mission in life...

And it's your tongue, of course -- a dream against my own, as you kiss me deeply, passionately.

All of this swirls around the outskirts of my fevered mind as my moans reverberate in your open mouth. Yet one detail bursts past the rest, effectively drawing my focus through the din: my all-consuming desire to cum. Indeed, every thrilling note still feels like background noise compared to my need for just one orgasm, after a near hour of your delicious, relentless torment.

Only you're not done with me yet.

~

It's not as if you didn't warn me -- in fact, when we first met earlier on in that dark, sexy bar, you vowed to me over our drinks that you'd have me begging, even whining for release before the night was through. In the corner of my fevered mind, I can remember how my heart pounded the moment you tossed all conversational pretense aside and moved in close to whisper more erotic promises in my very open ear - I remember how immediately ready I was to follow you into your home, into the fantasy you were constructing for us in your wonderfully wicked mind.

I then recall, with a bit more clarity, the passion-filled ride back - how you pulled me close as soon as we were both seated, and didn't let me go until we'd arrived at our destination. The way your hands groped and grabbed me all the while, with equal parts tenderness and eagerness. The way my excitement began to spike, and my body began to open up, in response to and happiness over your desire for me -- not to mention, your obvious knowledge of how to touch me in all the right ways...

Once settled inside your place, you pulled me close and pressed your lips to mine once more, as your hands began exploring my curves anew. I responded eagerly, moving to rid you of your clothing without breaking away...

But then -- you stopped me. You sweetly assured me of how eager you were to show yourself to me, to feel my hands along your skin... to put my pouty mouth to work on you. But foreplay, for you, involves pushing your partner to their limits -- to make all of those tipsy promises come true. Without explaining further, you asked if I was game. For a moment, the question hung in the air between us -- and then, at last, I offered a breathy, needful "please" in response. Not only willing to follow you into whatever adventure you had in mind, but frankly needing to see where the night would take us, if I only just took your hand.

You guided me to your bedroom at my acquiescence, but stopped shy of laying us down. Your eyes burning into mine, you began to remove my outfit one article at a time. My jacket... my blouse... my sandals... my skirt... my bra... gently, almost sweetly asking me about my comfort with each item you took off. It was quiet, patient, careful work, and by the time I was nearly naked, then laid out before you, I was trembling -- feeling so open, so ready.

So ready to be yours...

You maintained that achingly slow pace as you began -- gliding one fingertip up to the apex of my thighs and marveling, in a smooth, sultry tone, at how wet I already was for you. But you needed my panties to be soaked, and to see the sheen of my desire dripping down my thighs and ass, before you'd consider me fully ready.

So you dove, at last, into the main event -- nudging my panties to the side to directly rub my sensitive clit with your finger, while groping my full tits and watching my face contort in ecstasy... moving at a snail's pace and making me plead, almost immediately, for more.

You smirked, and chucked slightly at my request. "You have no idea what you're in for," you told me. I fell silent as I absorbed the concept -- you used the quiet as an opportunity to keep going.

And keep going, you did. Tormenting my sensitive clit with your skilled fingers... then repositioning yourself to tease me with your tongue -- soft, languid motions to start that set my hips circling into you uncontrollably, followed by faster, more targeted flicks as my arousal grew, with you pausing only to remark, on occasion, upon how good I taste... and finally, grabbing a vibrator and pressing it to me, catapulting me toward the moment of release but always denying me, then delighting in how my hips bucked uselessly when you pulled it away... rendering me positively desperate for the friction that would send me over the edge.

~

But that fall into oblivion has still not arrived. Instead you've denied me over and over, absolutely basking in my frantic cries and pleas for more at each moment of refusal, then kissing and groping me after each perfect edge. Hot, pulsing need has now taken over everything I know. And if I'm being fully honest with myself -- yes, I positively crave release, and yet also want this moment to last forever.

It's your want for your own relief that ultimately urges you to grant my almost-tearful requests at last. But before that, you come in close, locking your eyes with mine once more to make sure that I focus, through my haze of lust, on what you're going to tell me next: That if I dare to look away, or moan anything other than your name when the time comes, you're going to ruin this orgasm, and leave my pussy to pulse with nothing to ride me through to true satisfaction.

I'm almost incapable of bearing the thought of losing out on a full release, after being denied for what feels like a bit of forever. I take a deep breath and marshal what remains of my lucid mind to focus on your instructions. Our eyes still connected, you press the vibrator to me once more, harder than ever, and begin to grind it in circles against my clit.

I go positively wild - hips bucking at a gallop, screams loud enough to wake the neighbors. I begin to feel an orgasm building once more -- knowing the moment itself is nearing at last unlocks a whole new level of desperation in me to actually reach it. I begin chanting the word "please" repeatedly, a high-pitched, whiny sound that grows faster by the millisecond. You respond by pressing the toy to me harder still -- and with one dutiful, raptured shout of your name, I come undone before you at last -- you watch as my back arches and my hips continue to rock in joy while arousal streams forth onto your sheets. It feels as though it will never end.

As I eventually come down, another idea quickly fills me, almost as much as my desire to cum had mere moments before: Now, I need you to take me and use my hot mouth to get yourself off. And this time, you're more than happy to honor my request quickly, guiding me on top of you while positioning yourself on your back so I can please you lying down. I grin as I crawl down between your thighs, very ready to grant you some of the heaven you just bestowed upon me.

And as I open up to finally taste you, I still silently hope you'll keep me here for hours more.