A Night In

Story Info
Two kinky lovers spend a night in.
3.6k words
4.22
10.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinky48
kinky48
7 Followers

Indy and Ethan were sitting on their couch on a quiet Saturday night watching some TV and enjoying each other's company. The plan for the night was to go out, but they'd had a stressful week and decided to stay in and cook with each other instead. Now, they cuddled on the couch, touching the other as much as they could.

"That was a great dinner Ethan, this is the perfect way to spend a Saturday night, with nothing but my favorite person," she said.

Ethan wrapped his arms around her tight, saying "I love you so much baby girl, I love this, I love us."

He planted a single firm kiss on her forehead and watched a slow smile creep across her face. She closed her eyes again and leaned in to feel his lips on hers, Ethan met her half way and they embraced in a long, passionate kiss. They both leaned back, but only temporarily before their lips locked again. Moving in a synchronized motion, tongues going into each other's mouths, in perfect unison. This was the start of a long romantic make out session but things would soon heat up to something more.

The kisses became quicker and quicker, but Ethan would always slow the pace again as he held her by the hips. He knew she was beginning to get horny, but Indy knew he was the one in control. They both loved the romantic feel of each other's lips, and the wave of security and happiness kissing each other brought them.

This time, when Indy began to speed up, he let her have what she wanted. He reciprocated the increase in speed, he couldn't resist her. It was only a few seconds and their kisses had gotten faster and deeper now that Ethan had Indy on her back. Right on the couch, two lovers pressed against each other, lips locked together.

Without saying a word, both of their hands began to roam the other's body. Ethan let his hands roam across her lower back, he knew it drove his baby girl crazy. Indy had her hands on his sides, rubbing up and down and feeling his muscular frame.

They stayed like this for what only felt like a second before Ethan pulled back.

"Sit up for me baby girl" he muttered in a soft, but commanding voice.

Indy was his good girl, and she did as she was told. Sitting up, their lips were instantly together again. However, this time their hands had more room to fondle and touch the others body. Indy started at his collar bones, then feeling across his chest, down his abs, and eventually grasping for his cock. Ethan has one placed on her hip to pull her close, and the other under her shirt, cleverly undoing the smooth black bra she had on. His hand began to grope her tits, a gorgeous and perky pair with almost irresistible nipples. He loved feeling them in his hands, and began to play with her nipples, which were now hard and very sensitive to his touch. Indy let out a very deep breath, almost a moan, before starting to stroke Ethan's cock through his pants.

They enjoyed the feeling of groping each other's bodies before Ethan moved a hand directly down to between her thighs. Before he even moved his hand, he could feel how wet she was for him. Without even beginning to rub her through her pants, Indy let out a small moan and moved to straddle him. She was grinding as hard as she could on his very obvious erection, but Ethan had other plans.

"Bedroom, now," he said in a deep firm voice that drove Indy wild.

"Yes sir," she replied with a heavily shaking breath.

She wasn't even able to dismount him when Ethan picked her up by the hips with ease and carried her back to the bedroom. Indy was so horny for him, how she knew he could do anything at all to her and she would enjoy it. She wanted to be used for his pleasure, and his pleasure alone. They both knew what was coming.

Ethan had gently laid her on the bed, but held her wrists down so she couldn't get up,

"What-" Indy was cut off by a moan as Ethan moved his leg right between her thighs. She was pinned down and could feel the sensation of his leg up against her very wet pussy. She attempted to grind on him, but Ethan swiftly moved one hand to her hips and one to her throat. Not choking yet, but just letting her know who's in charge.

"Who do you belong to, baby girl?"

"You!"

"Who owns every single inch of this sexy little body?"

"You daddy!"

"Who's gonna be used for my pleasure tonight?"

"Me! Please use me sir, please!"

She was just begging to be fucked and Ethan couldn't get enough of it. He was a true dom and loved when he could get his usually bratty girl to completely submit for him.

"Stand up," he said, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her to her feet.

He began to undress her quickly, every article of clothing practically being ripped off in the heat of everything. He quickly threw the oversized sweatshirt off to reveal her perfect breasts again, he loved to just stare and admire them, but still moved quickly and took both her pants and panties off in one motion.

She was completely naked, perfect curves, so innocent and ready to be used by him. All Indy could think about was how her master would dominate and use her.

"What about you?" Indy questioned.

"You'll see soon enough, already want to see me naked do you baby girl?" he responded.

"Yes please daddy, I wanna see every inch of you," she said.

"Wait here," Ethan said before moving to the bedside table. From it he took three things: their pretty red bondage rope, a bandana, and a belt.

Indy didn't make a single sound, she knew what was coming. Ethan came up behind her, firmly pressing his hard cock to her ass, and tied the bandana around her eyes.

"Arms out," Ethan demanded.

She obliged her master and stood with arms out while Ethan quickly tied the top around her body, and finally around her wrists. After he was done, he quickly undressed himself.

Ethan led her by her tied wrists to the mirror where he removed the blindfolded and revealed everything to his sub.

The rope had been tied in a star pattern around her chest, ending with her wrists being tied behind her back. Her eyes quickly moved to Ethan, who was now completely naked, holding her by the wrist tie. She looked him up and down, taking time to examine his abs and his hard cock. Her breath began to deepen as she took in the sight, and he could tell.

"You're gonna be my good little toy and do everything I say, won't you?" he questioned.

"Yes master I will," she responded.

This was all Ethan needed to hear before leading her back over to the bed and throwing her down on it. With Indy on her back, he began to plant kisses from her neck, all the way down to her inner thighs. He stopped when he got here and just took a minute to admire how wet she was for him. She was completely submissive and all bound up, he could do whatever he wanted.

He dragged a single finger lightly over her pussy, and watched her squirm and buck her hips toward him. Ethan would let her have what she wanted to know, there was more fun to have later. He started with a single stroke of his tongue, loving how she tasted. Indy let out a very loud moan at this as Ethan got to work. Licking her pussy up and down, up and down, putting slightly more pressure on her clit and driving her wild. Going just slow enough so that she could feel all the pleasure, and every single movement of his tongue. He loved getting her like this, only able to moan, gripping his bed sheets like she would later do to his back while he fucked her.

She wouldn't last tongue with his tongue all over her, so Ethan changed his pace. Removing a hand from her thigh, he placed a single finger inside her and began to brush her g-spot over and over again, but this time licking her clit in a figure 8 pattern. Her special spot was the bottom of her clit, and he was hitting it over and over again as her back arched and moans became louder.

"Daddy I'm gonna cu-" She was cut off by the sudden ecstasy of an orgasm as Ethan pushed his finger deeper and licked her clit in the same pattern all the way through her orgasm. Her whole body shook as well as her breath. Her back arched and Indy was making sounds that only Ethan knew he could cause her to make. Once her first of many orgasms was finished, Ethan sat up and licked her wetness seductively from his fingers, while continuing to finger her. But, it wasn't long before his hand was firmly grasped at the knot on her chest as he pulled her inches away from his face.

"Did that make my gorgeous slut feel good?" He growled.

"Yes sir but I need more" she responded.

Ethan, still holding onto the knot, brought her to her feet and led her back over to the mirror on top of their nightstand, where they first admired each other's nude bodies. Indy didn't have time to speak before he tits were firmly pressed down and all she could see was herself in the mirror.

"I want my sub to see how I ruin her," he said before grabbing the belt.

The first strike came right in the middle of her ass, quickly making the flesh red and causing her to moan a little at the unexpected pain. Another strike came, lower this time, as Ethan began to finger her. He left it there for a second as he continued the strikes, feeling her squirm and clench around his finger. He removed it and heard a shallow wimpier. After another two strikes had turned her ass and thighs red, he positioned himself behind her and began to tease her with the head of his cock. Indy was moaning loudly, she was a dirty girl who loved the pain, but hated being teased.

"More daddy please, I NEED more," she moaned.

Hearing this, Ethan pulled out and delivered one last stinging hit, before burying his hard cock into her now dripping wet pussy.

She jumped slightly and let out a long, deep moan, finally getting the pleasure that she wanted. Ethan also let out a long breath, finally getting to feel how wet and tight his good little sub was for him. He started with long strokes, slow strokes. It drove Indy wild, but the mix of small whimpering and constant moans was like music to his ears. He was pulling her back into his cock by the knot in the middle of her back, getting nice and deep and stretching out his little toy with every single stroke. Indy was in a state of pure pleasure but was snapped back to reality as Ethan grabbed a fistful of her beautiful red hair.

"Does my baby girl like it when I fucked her like this?" he snarled, now starting to pump faster.

"Yes master, yes, yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder please daddy," she barely got out between moans.

Happy with his sub's reply, he took his hand out of her hair and firmly grasped the wrist knot. Gripping with both hands and pulling her back toward him as he began to fuck her harder and harder, and as the moans, screams, and sounds of their bodies connecting got louder. Ethan kept going harder and faster, and he wouldn't stop. Indy came hard against his cock and violently twitched while Ethan continued to fuck her nice and hard, just the way she liked. She knew she was being used and loved the feeling of being a good slut for him. Her legs twitched and quivered, she was almost unable to stand up from the amount of pure pleasure she was receiving, every single stroke brushing her g-spot. Ethan began to slow his pace before giving three final hard strokes and pulling out of her. He took a second to admire the wetness dripping off of the end of his cock as Indy attempted to regain her balance.

Once again grasping her the wrist knot, he led her back to the bed, and manipulated his little toy into the exact position he wanted to fuck her next. She was sideways on the edge of their bed, with one leg slightly up. Ethan slid one leg over hers, positioning himself to pound her until she came all over his cock, again. The two lover's bodies were intertwined, like two puzzle pieces perfectly fitting together.

Ethan slowly pushed inside her again, very pleased with how wet she was. There was already drops of wetness on the sheets and all over both of their thighs, it was the good messy sex they both loved.

"Who's my good little slut?"

"Me!" she screamed through the moans.

"Who's my gorgeous little sub?"

"Me!" she screamed again.

"Who's pleasure are you being used for?"

"You-" Indy let out a high pitched moan as Ethan snapped his hips into her. He heard the rope stretch out as she desperately clawed at something she could grip. But, he was a good rigger, and the knot held as he started to speed up and slow down his strokes, leaving Indy wanting more.

"Master please just fuck me hard, please" she pleaded with her dom.

Ethan pondered the question for a second. But only for a second, before covering her mouth.

"Shut up and take it like a good girl, don't forget who owns every inch of this body," he growled back as he started to pump nice and slow, just to drive her crazy.

The more he heard her whimper and moan for him, the harder he got. He loved knowing how submissive and good his little girl was, all bound up and just wanting to please him, to be used for his pleasure. His strokes became harder and more rough as the thoughts ran through his head, and as his gaze fixated on the sight of his good little sub, bracing against his knots and moaning like crazy.

He could feel her clenching around his cock as he stretched her out, he knew she loved how thick his cock was. As soon as he felt her start to tighten up, he slowed his strokes, wanting to feel her orgasm slowly build against him. He could feel her body begin to arch, and just as her mouth moved into an O shape, he quickly shoved his cock all the way inside her and began touching her clit. Indy made somewhere between a moan and a scream as she came, almost harder than Ethan had ever seen, all over his cock.

Ethan continued to slowly thrust into his dripping wet little toy until her orgasm had finished, still moaning like crazy. He loved how lightheaded she got when he made her cum like that. But it only took a second before he had pulled out, and swiftly pulled her legs open and onto her back, spread out and ready to accept his cock again.

Ethan wasted zero time at all, he needed to feel his little slut's pussy again. It was soaked and felt so good, there was no resisting it. He buried his cock deep inside her pussy with a deep moan that put a smile across Indys face, which quickly changed as Ethan began snapping his hips in, over and over again. Fucking her as hard and as fast as he could just do he could hear the screams of pleasure she would make. But through all the moans, Indy spoke up.

"Master...please...let...me...ride...you," she barely spoke through the pleasure. Ethan stopped the motion of his hips, but only momentarily.

"You wanna come ride daddy's cock don't you baby girl?" he said with a sideways smile.

"Yes sir," she whimpered, still trying to grind on his cock.

Ethan didn't respond, but simply took her by the knot on her chest, and brought her to her knees on the bed. He slowly climbed on and presented a large, thick cock for her to ride. She straddled him and Ethan positioned his cock for her, Indy still had her hands tied and Ethan showed no intention of untying her yet. As she slowly lowered herself down, her whole body reacted. Her back arched and her hips began to involuntarily wiggle. Ethan strategically placed his hands, one under each side of her ass.

"Master is still in control of everything that you do," he growled with a soft smile.

Ethan began to push her body up, and then pushed up into her with his cock as soon as she came down, producing a satisfying clap of skin on skin. She was riding him, but he was in control of her body and moving her exactly how Ethan wanted, for his own pleasure. Being Indy's favorite position, she wouldn't last long here at all. He knew this, and took the opportunity to bounce her up and down on his cock as quickly as he could. Fucking her hard from on the bottom was a true power move for him. He loved the sight of his good little toy sliding up and down on his hard cock, he knew how much she loved being stretched out like this. Very soon Indy attempted to stop and grind on his cock to save herself from cumming too quickly, but she knew it was no use.

"Daddy wants you to cum, so you're gonna be my good little slut and do exactly what I say!" he commanded, looking her right in the eye. Ethan saw the pure pleasure in her eye that came from him dominating her, treating her like the little submissive girl she is.

In maybe another two strokes, she did what her master had said and came for him. Twitching and moaning and bucking her hips against him, it was one of Ethan's many favorite ways to make his baby girl cum. He could feel every movement of her body, and loved the symphony of moans that came with her powerful orgasm.

One hand reaching behind her back, he finally freed her wrists from captivity. She almost felt forward, placing her hands by his head and she continued to grind hard on his hard cock. Her wetness was everywhere on him and Ethan couldn't get enough of it.

However, he didn't save this for long as he moved her off of him, very against her will as she could never get enough of the feeling of his cock inside her. Taking her by the knots crossing her chest, he brought her off of the bed and onto the floor in front of him, down to her knees,

"You know exactly what to do now, sub"

She knew exactly what he wanted and gave it to him. With her now free hands, it seemed as if she could never let go of the grasp she now had on the base of his cock, and one on his balls. Indy took him into her mouth immediately and started sucking.

Starting fast and hard, she had been waiting to have his cock in her mouth. Sucking up and down his hard shaft, playing with his balls, and only taking it out of her mouth to lick him from base to tip. She began to move her hands in unison with her mouth, twisting as she continued to suck his cock, and playing with his balls. Ethan let out a loud moan at the sensation and pleasure she was giving him. She was fully submissive and couldn't think of anything else except pleasuring him.

She did everything that she had dreamed about doing while she was being fucked: shoving his cock to the back of her throat, gagging and drooling all over the cock that had just given her so much pleasure. Sucking just the head while stroking him with the other hand, and moving fast up and down the shaft. Ethan was now the one twitching and moaning from the pleasure he was being given, and getting close, but wanted to finish a different way this time. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"All fours, now," he demanded, slightly shaky from how good her mouth had felt on him.

Indy was about to question his demand when she realized he was going to fulfill a fantasy that they'd had for a long time. She was a good girl and did as she was told, turning around and arching her back to present her still soaked pussy to him.

Ethan entered her immediately, wasting no time and craving the feeling of her pussy all over his cock again. He began to stroke and she began to moan, in perfect harmony, pushing his hips into her as she pushed her ass back into him. It didn't take long at all, and Indy began to cum yet again. Just as her back began to arch and push back into him, Ethan came inside her. He continued to thrust into her as he came and pumped her full of his huge load. Indy could feel it inside her and could only smile, knowing she'd been creampied, and how pretty the pictures of it would be. His cum began to slowly drip out of her as they both stopped, completely out of breath.

kinky48
kinky48
7 Followers