Sleep - A Fantasy

Story Info
A dark taboo fantasy played out.
4.6k words
4.33
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are very open and honest with each other about our sexual desires and fantasies. We always have been. However, please, do not misunderstand me, as I'm not suggesting, not even for a second, that I tell Carly every messed up and depraved thought that flashes through my head. Far from it. I'm pretty confident that no man ever does that. But I do honestly believe that Carly is more open-minded than most wives.

Depending on if you've read anything that I have written before, you might already know that Carly is 5'2" and a semi-professional ballet dancer. In her younger years, she could have turned fully professional but her height stood against her. (Pardon the pun)

Because of her dancing, her physique has always been that of an athlete. She has strong toned legs, a tiny waist, a flat strong torso and small, high firm 32B breasts. She has curly blonde, shoulder-length hair, a pear-shaped pretty face and big blue eyes. I am very proud to say that at 34 years old, most guys still turn to look at her as she breezes past them.

The story I'd like to tell you is about a recent, 'play-session' we had.

We had booked a night away in a cozy boutique hotel and during the drive, Carly had playfully asked 'what are we planning?'

These words, 'what are we planning', had become a little code for us over the years. It generally meant that we were going to stay in a hotel and we wanted to be naughty.

I smiled at her as I drove and she grinned back at me. I could tell by the flashes in her eyes that she was excited to be getting away and that her darker, more playful side was kicking in.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her. I attempted to use a nonchalant tone as I always felt so silly at how boyish and excited she could make me with just a few words and a 'look'.

She smiled again and stared at the road. After a few seconds of contemplation she said "We always play out my fantasies and role-play the things that I like. So I think its your turn. What would you like to do?"

My mind swam. The truth was that there wasn't much as a couple that we hadn't done sexually. I pretended to think deeply for a few moments whilst actually mentally battling some messed up thoughts that I didn't really want to do but nonetheless flashed into my weird brain. (Typical man).

Bored of waiting for my answer, Carly changed the subject and we chatted about, this and that, for the remainder of the journey.

In no time, we had arrived at the very pretty spa hotel and checked in. The receptionist had offered us a complimentary upgrade on our room which we accepted gratefully. I teased Carly as we enter the lift up to the top floor about how I never seemed to be offered upgrades and freebies when I'm on my own and yet when I'm with her people fall over themselves to be nice to her. She just smiled.

The room was, without question, amazing. I lifted our bags onto the storage unit and Carly dived onto the bed and rolled around testing how comfortable it was. I stood and watched her adoringly and loved how playful and girly she was and with such boundless energy.

Our eyes both spotted the ice bucket with a bottle of complimentary fizz on the small table at the end of the bed at the same time. Carly bounced her bottom off the bed and landed next to the table. She opened it expertly allowing the cork to hit the ceiling with considerable force and the fizzy liquid to shoot from the bottleneck. Not being one to waste good alcohol, Carly clasped her mouth over the bottle and drunk the liquid in gulps. I blushed at my inability to not consider this sexually and imagined my cock in her mouth spurting in the same way. Once again, I felt boyish and immature at how much my wife excited me.

Ten minutes later we were both laid, cuddled together on the big soft bed. Carly drained her glass again and divided the rest of the champagne between our two glasses. I instinctively reached for the phone and ordered a second bottle from room service.

We laid together content and happy and Carly decided to ask me again. "So, come on then, what do you want to do, what are we planning?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said that I didn't know. But Carly wasn't letting it go this time.

She pointed out that we always act on her fantasies. She reminded me that the last time we'd stayed away, in a hotel. On her instruction, we had dressed for dinner and then I'd headed to the bar before her. When she'd arrived a short while later, dressed in a tiny figure hugging, black cocktail dress that barely covered her arse. She had sat on a separate table and my job was to attempt to 'pull her'. It had been good fun and we had repeatedly broken character, mainly because I kept ordering us cocktails and the alcohol was having the desired affect. Nonetheless, I'd invited her to dinner and then back to the bar and finally invited her to my (our) room. Carly had added a naughty twist and told me that she was married and that therefore she would not allow me to make love to her traditionally as that hole belonged to her husband and instead I would have to fuck her arse if I wanted her. I did want her and it was a night to remember.

On another occasion, she'd wanted to role-play being a prostitute and she had left our room and told me to call her mobile in 15 minutes. I didn't know at the time but she had precisely planned ever detail and had hidden a bag of clothes in the back of the car. When I called her she gave me a series of choices available to me. I had to specify what I wanted her to wear from a list of options and how I wanted her hair (both her hairstyle and how she was shaved between the legs). Twenty minutes later there was a knock on my hotel bedroom door and when I opened it Carly (or Roxy as she introduced herself as) was stood wearing a long brown rain Mac, red high-heeled shoes and (I was soon to find out) nothing else. She also had very heavy black eye make-up and bright red lipstick. She looked like a fucking tart, and for the rest of the evening behaved like one. She used lost of foul language and every time I touched her or did something different she made me pay her for the privilege. It was another very memorable evening.

But, this time, Carly wanted me to lead. She confessed that she was starting to feel a little weird as she said that she was very open about her fantasies and shared them with me and that because I was holding back it was making her feel that I wasn't so 'into our games'. She was very persuasive and I was made to feel a little guilty. I confessed that there was a little dark fantasy that I'd played over in my mind a few times but that I was embarrassed to say.

Luckily my embarrassment was saved as there was a knock on the door and our second bottle of champagne was delivered.

Once we were settled back on the bed with our glasses refreshed Carly was straight back on it.

"Come on then, let's hear it then". She pressed.

I laughed, and confessed to having seen a few clips of a film a while ago called 'Sleeping Beauty'. I quickly explain that it was not the animated Disney version but instead an Australian art-house film about a group of beautiful young women who allow themselves to be put to sleep so that rich men can act out the fantasies without judgement and without being able to be identified. The film itself had unsurprising and rather sinister twist but I had to admit that the idea of being completely dominant and having a female body to 'use at will' had a certain intriguing effect on me.

Carly sat up on the bed and looked at me. I felt a little embarrassed but her eyes were soft and the corners of her mouth held the slightest up-turn of a grin. I knew the look well and I straightaway knew that Carly was 'in'. She smiled and said, "you're not drugging me but I'll play along". I frowned slightly as I sincerely hoped that she didn't think I was suggesting such a thing. Instead, I just offered "its about control and submission". Carly smiled and kissed me.

I love how she likes to take control and then make things happen, and this side of her kicked straight in. She bounced off the bed and announced, in a matter of fact voice, as she headed for the bathroom, that, she was going to get ready and that we should 'head down for dinner'.

We both showered and dressed. I attempted to touch her as she stepped wet and naked out of the shower but she slapped my hand away and told me 'later later'.

We had a wonderful dinner in the hotel restaurant sharing a bottle of 'Chateau Neuf de Pape'. We declined a dessert but both ordered a Hendricks & tonic. As we finished our drinks Carly asked the waiter for one more G&T and the bill and for both to be delivered to me in the bar. She then told me to go through and relax in the bar. "Babe, I'm pretty tired. I'm going to have a nice shower and put on my pyjamas and go to bed" she said as she pushed back her chair and stood up.

I was rather taken-aback and offered to go up with her to make sure she was ok. She shook her head and playfully called me an idiot: "no, I will be asleep when you come up. Fast asleep" she winked and smiled at me. She leaned over and kissed me deeply on the mouth and turned and walked out of the restaurant.

I watched her walk away and then I headed to the bar as instucted. A few moments later the waiter arrived and presented me with our food bill and a fresh drink.

I sipped my drink and flicked through my phone. I waited as long as I could manage, which was only about 25 minutes in total. I made my way to the bar and asked to sign for my drink. The bar was busy and to my frustration it took at least another five minutes to get done before I was headed for the lift.

As I reach our hotel door I paused and listened. All was quiet. So I slipped my key card into the lock and the door clicked quietly and released.

Inside, the lights were on low and I could see Carly nestled into bed motionless.

I stepped out of my shoes and moved quietly across the room and into the bathroom. I quietly closed the door.

On the side next to the mirror was a little handwritten note.

"Enjoy my body in any way you wish. I am your thing to play with. Have fun. Carly". Its was signed with a large X.

I instinctively picked up Carly's wet towel which she had left on the side of the bathtub and hung it up and I quickly showered.

Once back in the bedroom I moved quietly to Carly's (supposedly) sleeping body and kissed her cheek. She remained still with her eyes closed. Her breathing was slow and deep and I could't help but smile.

I ran my hand under the duvet cover and felt that she was wearing her pyjamas. She was laid on her front with her left knee pulled up slightly, exactly how she usually slept. I spent a few minutes just caressing her back and shoulders over her pyjama top whilst I kissed her face and neck.

I move to the end of the bed and pulled the duvet up to expose her feet. Carly has amazing feet. I have never found another humans feet attractive and yet Carlys feet are perfect. She has pretty shaped toes and she ensures that her toenails are always painted perfectly.

Carly knows that I have a 'thing for her feet' and that I enjoy it when she puts her feet on my chest and face when we make love, but she's always pulled back from allowing me to suck her toes. She's always claimed it to be a little weird.

But today was my chance. I felt my cock twitch with excitement. I had never experienced being able to 'do anything I liked' to my sexy wife.

I teased myself by placing my nose next to Carly's toes and drawing her scent. The truth was that, there was no scent. Maybe a light smell of soap, but regardless I was loving it. Next, I lifted her foot to my mouth and kisses her toes gently in turn. I wanted to savour this moment. I played my tongue around each little digit enjoying a new intimacy and finally I allowed myself the indulgent pleasure of sucking her toes into my mouth. I sucked each of her toes in and out of my mouth. I sucked her big toe and rolled my tongue around it. I was surprised that she did not flinch or pull away as I'm sure it must have tickled her. Instead, Carly lay completely still with soft and low sleepy breathing.

I kissed and licked the soles of her feet and enjoyed the crinkles of her skin. I kissed and licked her ankles and the bottom of her legs. Carly remained motionless and her soft shallow breathing was calm and rhythmic throughout.

Next, I moved back to her head and again, kissed her face, neck and ears. I sucked her earlobes into my mouth and again Carly manage to stay still and pretended to sleep.

I pulled the duvet back and gently rolled my wife onto her back. I enjoyed the way her arms rolled over as I turned her and how they fell heavily and lifeless as she rolled onto her back. I lifted her arms and placed them around my neck, sitting her up so that I could remove her pyjama top. Carly made no effort to help me and her arms kept flopping back down onto the bed in her dreamlike state.

Nonetheless, I managed to wriggle her from her pyjama top and gently laid her back onto the bed.

Once again, I went to work with my mouth. I kissed her nipples and sucked her firm breasts deep into my mouth. I deeply enjoyed that although Carly was (pretending to be) asleep and yet her body was naturally responding to me. I held her left nipple between my teeth and felt it stiffen in response. I sucked the pink teat again and relished its firmness against my tongue. I squeezed both breast firmly in my hands. I twisted them softly at first and then more roughly testing her resolve to remain still. I took each nipple back into my mouth in turn. I sucked each of them harder now, stretching her flesh deep into my mouth. I had to resist the temptation to bite too hard onto her. Still she maintained her sleepy role.

I moved upward again and kissed her neck hungrily. I buried my face into her and licked and nibbled her neck deeply. I delighted as Carly failed to stifle a little moan of enjoyment.

I moved toward her armpit and buried my nose into the crease. This was a test of her surrender and would indicate if Carly was really going to allow me my will. I knew that normally Carly would not let me do this as being so very physically fit, from all the dancing and gym work that she did, Carly's body was very efficient and she hated the fact that she would sweat. I, however, fucking loved it.

I held her neck with my righthand whilst firmly squeezing her breasts with my left and I continued the devouring of her body with my mouth. It continued to affect her and her body was starting to spot with little beads of excited sweat. When I pressed my face into her armpit I could feel it was slightly damp. I knew that Carly would hate me doing this as she hated to sweat but that fuelled my excitement. Usually, if Carly had been working-out she would be off-limits to me until she had showered but on this occasion, she was mine to consume. I licked her armpit and I felt her recoil slightly. I liked it and licked her again. Carly knew that this was obviously, the darker side of this fantasy and allowed me to play-on. I pulled her arm roughly opening her armpit to my mouth and licked and kissed it again. With enthusiasm, I pulled myself over her to reach her other armpit. In doing so I allowed my half-hard cock to drag across her face. I allowed my dick to rest on her face and was intrigued to see if she would react to my cock touching her but she did not. She remained still. I lifted her other arm and again plunged my face into her armpit, I licked deeply into her enjoying her musk and wetness.

I traced down her chest with my tongue, across her little boobs and onto her tight stomach. I gnarled my face into her tummy scratching my teeth on her and biting her skin. I bit her hard enough to again provoke an involuntary response, she winched and moaned slightly at the soft pain I was inflicting. I probed my tongue in and out of her little belly button savouring the pleasure of her submission and teasing myself before heading downwards.

I pulled the duvet back across her chest to keep her snug and warm and moved back to the other end of the bed. I lifted the bottom of the duvet to expose her feet and legs again. Hooking my fingers into the waistband I gently pulled her pyjama bottoms off. I took a moment to admire her tanned slender legs and the pinkness of her pussy lips.

Lifting by her ankles I pushed her knees gentle upward and forced her legs to fall open. I enjoyed the slight of her exposed pussy and left her for a long moment to feel exposed and open. To my delight, her body was again betraying her as in the dim bedroom light I could see how wet her slit was in anticipation.

I lay softly between her wide open legs and placed my nose a few millimetres from her wet pussy. I breathed in deeply through my nose, inhaling her sexual aroma. I had licked my wife's pussy many thousands of times before but I had never felt comfortable enough to just take the time to enjoy her natural smell. It was heaven.

Using my fingers I opened her hole slightly and kissed her deeply. I licked and kissed her opening. I sucked her folds into my mouth and played my tongue in them. I sucked the wetness from her and swallowed it greedily. I've heard the term 'eating pussy' before but until this moment I don't think I'd ever really done it. Now, I ate her. I pressed my nose into her slot and inhaled. I ground my chin into her and then back to my mouth and tongue. I sucked her clit deep and hard into my mouth and held it there whilst I worked her little bud with my tongue flicking it gently back and forth. My face was soaking wet with her juices and I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to put my head inside her. I wanted to be part of her. I dived my tongue in and out of her hole as deep and far as I could. I sucked on the inner lips of her pussy drawing it into my mouth.

Again, her body betrayed her and I felt her back arch slightly as her orgasm came. She couldn't help it and I wasn't stopping. I removed my face and plunged two of my fingers inside her. I worked them back and forth as if making a running action with my fingers. I knew this would work as I had done it many times before. If I got it right and she was excited enough she would gush, splashing floods of her orgasmic waters out. Usually, we would use towels to catch the flood but on this occasion, as it was my fantasy coming true, I worked her hole and I wanted her to flood onto my face and into my mouth.

Carly arched her back and came hard and with abandon. Her pussy emptied its liquid and she splashed her hot love juices outwards over my fingers and directly into my face, soaking me. I opened my mouth and drunk everything I could catch. Her salty liquid was not unlike the taste of my own semen. It had a slight taste of urine but was sweet, hot and almost zesty.

I allowed her a few moments of composure and when her breathing started to return to normal I returned to my indulgence.

I lifted the duvet off of her completely and gently turned her onto her front. Then I placed the duvet back over her neck and back, again leaving her bottom half uncovered.

Her pert round arse cheeks were like two beachballs and I shuddered a little with excitement.

This was the part I'd been waiting for. This is what my fantasy was about. In all of our years of marriage and all of the exciting games we've played and things we'd tried, Carly had never allowed me to do what I was about to do now.

My cock was fully erect and throbbing in excitement. It almost hurt it was so hard.

I knelt between Carly's legs and leaned forward slightly. Softly I used my hands to slowly spread open her arse cheeks to reveal her puckered little bum-hole to me. I'm not sure if one can say that someone has a pretty bum hole but my Carly, definitely has 'a pretty bum hole'.

12