A Night in Brooklyn 02

Story Info
Sam and Alex explore a fantasy.
5.1k words
4.62
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our initial night together, Sam and I continued hooking up. We complemented each other, both sexually and otherwise, and it wasn't long until we were less than casual. I spent our nights apart thinking of the devious things she would do to me and anxiously awaited our next rendezvous. Tonight, Sam had instructed me to wear a slutty maid's uniform under a coat with a pair of outrageously tall heels to her place. She picked the outfit out for me, and it barely covered anything...even managing to give me cleavage, a difficult feat for my small breasts. Buzzing up to her apartment I hoped she'd let me in quickly as my coat was the only thing protecting me from indecency.

My phone buzzed in my coat pocket with a text from Sam, "Take off your coat." I gasped quietly at the request, the flames of my arousal beginning to burn imagining debasing myself in such a revealing outfit. Hesitantly I looked around me, but the quiet street was empty. I quickly shed my coat and urgently buzzed again trying to get inside as quickly as possible. Sam finally unlocked the door, and I ran inside up the three flights of stairs to her apartment. With my stilettos it was quite a work-out especially while I frantically checked my surroundings to make sure no one saw me.

Finally I made it to her unlocked door. Inside, Sam waited for me leaning against the back of her couch holding a glass of bourbon. I looked at her with desire boiling in my veins after such an embarrassing and exhilarating experience. She looked great, wearing a white tank-top and wide fit pants standing barefoot on the hardwood floors. She looked happy to see me and a little amused watching how much her little game had turned me on. "Hello Alex it's good to see you, especially as I instructed. How was the trip over here?" she asked with a husky voice and knowing smirk.

"I-It was good mistress. I felt so exposed, and it was so windy I was afraid the coat would blow open, but I came as quickly as possible." I blushed at the double entendre.

She smirked and responded, "Very good pet. You may kneel now." I immediately dropped to my knees at the door and fell into my role, looking up at my mistress through hooded eyelashes concealing my desire. "Crawl to me." I dropped to my hands and knees and began crawling towards her. Part of me was humiliated at how a simple command compelled me to debase myself. The soft flesh between my legs was completely exposed and a gentle draft reminded me of the wetness that resided there. I finally made it to Sam feeling as if the anticipation of her touch would overwhelm me. Bringing my head to her feet, she instructed me to kneel once again. I lifted my body, so my head was just above her waist and looked up at her. She was holding a black leather strap in her hand which I quickly understood to be a collar as she attached it to my neck, just tight enough to be ever noticeable. Now collared and completely at my mistress's mercy sitting in a slutty servant's costume next to her fully clothed form, my imagination ran wild as I fantasized what would come next. "I have a fantastic night planned for us this evening, pet. Knowing you, you'll be very happy with the debauchery that's about to ensue, since you're a dirty little slut." With that she grabbed a fistful of my hair and started dragging me around to the couch. I stumbled and tried to crawl to her pace, but her hold on to my hair would not be relinquished, and I fell more than a few times.

We made it to the front of the couch where Sam sat while pushing my head down indicating I was to remain on the floor by her feet. She jerked my head up to look at her, looking at me with her piercing eyes and asked, "What are you?"

I swallowed feeling a shiver run through me and responded, "I'm your pet, mistress."

She responded, "Yes, you are my pet. I own you. And whatever I tell you to do, you will carry out without hesitation. Correct?"

Feeling excited and nervous about what the night had in store for me, I responded unquestioningly, "Yes mistress!"

She smiled, pet my head, and told me, "Good girl" then promptly pushed my head to the floor. "Kiss my feet slut. Make sure to be enthusiastic." I immediately moved toward her lifted, bare foot and gently kissed each of her toes while looking up at my cruel mistress. She looked back expectantly, waiting for me to continue. Hesitantly, I took her big toe into my mouth and began licking and sucking in earnest. Degraded by such a demeaning task I became increasingly wet. I continued my ministrations with more enthusiasm, taking more and more toes into my mouth to please mistress. Suddenly she moved her foot deeper into my mouth, nearly choking me. As I coughed, she used her other foot to push my head deeper around her foot forcing me to deep throat her. I felt like a used plaything as she kept pressure on the back of my head, leaving me with no room to move or back away. Finally, she released my head and her foot from my mouth as I began spluttering trying to regain my breath. "Did I say you could stop pet?" she inquired commandingly.

I responded frantically, "I'm sorry Mistress!" and immediately put my head back down to kiss her other foot. The aggressiveness had me hotter than ever and I began relishing in my task and the humiliation I felt. She allowed me to continue worshipping at her feet before kicking my face away sending me sprawling across the floor. She stood and walked to her cabinet of toys across the room. Returning, she revealed a pair of nipple clamps, a ring gag, and a small vibrating egg. I grew nervous and excited, my pussy close to dripping. She commanded me to open my mouth and attached the ring gag which forced my mouth open even wider than I thought possible. With my tongue hanging out of my mouth I new it was a matter of time before I was drooling all over myself. The image of me covered in drool sent shivers down my spine, feeling humiliated already. While contemplating my situation, Sam roughly pulled the top of my costume below my breasts and moved to attach the alligator clamps to my pierced nipples. There was a chain attached to each clamp which she tethered to the index finger on both of my hands, just short enough to pull at the clamps while on all fours. The initial pain of the clamps was intense, especially with the additional force pulling them from my body. I was already panting from the pain and with my mouth stuck open, drool began pooling. Sam, ignoring my plight, moved behind me to stick the vibrating egg inside my well lubricated vagina. She turned up the vibrations and I moaned loudly. The combination of pain and pleasure began overwhelming me. I already felt close to losing my mind with desire and was moaning constantly, begging for more, or less, or anything that would send me over the edge. She returned to stand in front of me. Drool dripping out the corner of my mouth I looked up at my mistress with begging eyes and lowered my chest towards my hands to relieve some of the pressure on my nipples.

"Alright slut, follow me to your next task. Keep up." She stood up and began walking towards the bathroom as I forced my jumbled legs to crawl quickly after her with each step pulling my nipples harder. We made it to a doorway, and I looked up curiously but ready to comply with any demand. She looked into my eyes with mischief and desire as she told me I was to clean her bathroom. I was curious as to how I would manage to do anything while in my predicament. Sam kicked my ass to force me into the room. It was small with just a sink, standing shower, and a toilet with cleaning supplies under the sink. I was being forced to clean her bathroom with my mouth ajar, pussy vibrating and nipples in agony and dripping with humiliation. I continued to look up at her waiting for any other instructions or clarification. "Get to work, any hesitation will result in punishment, as you know." I scrambled to grab cleaner for the sink my mind a flurry of fantasies and excitement thinking about what punishment she might exact.

As I began to scrub the sink, my nipples tugged at each movement and my mind raced with the possibilities of failure and its consequences. The vibrator buzzing inside me kept me at the brink of an orgasm without any relief. My clit burned for stimulation, and I moved more quickly hoping for a reward if I finished my task quickly. With my mouth still gagged, I continued drooling all over myself and the freshly cleaned portions of Sam's bathroom, so I had to keep going over spots I had already cleaned to remove my spit. Moving to the shower my legs were shaking, and my nipples were throbbing. As I dropped to my knees I continued to scrub. Never before had I been so turned on doing such menial household chores. Before, I had fantasized about being forced to be a servant: doing chores, making dinner, anything else my mistress demanded of me while being sexually tortured. A scenario that was coming true in front of my eyes.

Suddenly, Sam returned as I was cleaning her shower floor. "How are you doing my pet?" She inquired while inspecting my work thus far. "It looks like you're dripping quite a bit, all over the floor. I'm not sure you understand how important it is that you do a good job." My look in response was a mix of confusion and defiance. I wondered what she would do to me and almost welcomed it. In a state of desperation and desire I wanted anything she would do to me, be it punishment or pleasure. Whatever would get me closer to my goal of release. She calculatedly looked at me, deciding how to continue. In a flash she held be up by the back of my collar choking me. "Perhaps I need to show you what will happen if you continue being an insolent slut." She dragged me, still holding my collar, to the toilet. My eyes widened as she pushed my head, mouth still gagged, into the toilet stopping just before my face hit the water. I stiffened, expecting the worst. She held me there for what felt like eternity but was probably less than a minute and jerked me back up. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath, still shocked.

Mistress released me and I crumpled to the ground. I looked up at her with fear, anticipation, and hidden zeal. The threat terrified me, but I could not deny the threads of desire running through me especially as the vibrating egg still pulsed inside me. I moved to beg, my words muffled by the gag with desperation written clearly on my face and body. She regarded me, "I trust I've made myself clear?". I nodded frantically, diving for her feet to prove my acquiescence and subservience. "What are you waiting for then?" she asked while kicking me away. I looked up at her from hooded lashes and scurried to the shower continuing to scrub while pulling my agonized nipples at every stroke.

Before long, my body was covered in a sheen of sweat as I exerted myself both physically and sexually. I finished the shower and moved to tackle the last part of the bathroom: the toilet. As I started towards it my mind inadvertently flashed back to my head hovering over the water completely at my mistress' mercy. A flood of hot arousal pooled at my core while I imagined her following through with the threat. However debasing it was, I found myself intrigued and secretly hoping she'd humiliate me for her own pleasure. I got to work, vigorously cleaning both the outside and in, just in case the threat was more a promise.

When I was sure I had cleaned the bathroom as thoroughly as possible I stiltedly crawled out, towards the couch where my mistress sat expectantly. With my nipples and pussy throbbing with pain and need I kneeled at her feet. "Have you finished pet?" she asked in a mischievous tone. I nodded my head, still gagged and unable to answer verbally. "Good. I supposed we should go and inspect your work. But first," she said as she moved towards my breasts and brutally grabbed the nipple clamps off sending intense pain through them. I moved my hands to cup them trying to ease the throbbing. She regarded me indifferently and said, "come slut" as she moved towards the bathroom. Quickly crawling after her my heart beat with anticipation: either at the impending reward - or punishment.

We entered the small space, and I held my breath. Mistress looked around, touching each surface as she moved through the room. I crawled after her, my steps tentative. Her face was discerning and unreadable. I tried for any sense of what was next but found nothing. She suddenly spoke, "Pet. Look around please. Tell me what you see" as she removed the gag from my mouth.

I gasped and my eyes widened, frantically darting around the room searching for my error. I babbled trying to retrace my steps, "I-I-I the counter, sink th-the shower, the floor, the t-toilet..." I let out a shaky breath remembering her threat, "W-w-what d-did I miss? I don't know I can't think please I-I". I paused my eyes landing on the mirror. "Oh."

"Oh?" Mistress asked smirking, "Did you figure it out?"

"I forgot the mirror! I'm so sorry Mistress. Please, I'll clean it right now please! I forgot I was just so distracted there was so much I'm sorry," I rambled nearly unintelligibly in utter panic. I was simultaneously terrified and completely, utterly turned on. The vibrating egg hadn't ceased its ministrations and I was losing my mind.

"Stop whimpering you incapable slut. You already know what's coming. Don't try to weasel out of it." She pulled the vibrator's control from her pocket and turned it up. I gasped, the intense sensations filling me. Mistress took both my arms behind my back, bending my elbows and grabbing my wrists against my back. She slid me towards the toilet as I tried to struggle away. My efforts proved futile as we reached the toilet. She lifted the lid pushing my head towards the entrance. "You should really be thanking me. At least I removed your gag before, imagine choking on toilet water." At that she shoved me into the water. The water was cold around my face which bumped against the bowl of the toilet. Mistress continued forcing my head down, my body squirming trying to get out of my predicament. Suddenly, she flushed the toilet. The pressure and movement of the water suffocated me as it went up my nose and I started coughing and choking. Mistress jerked my head up as I spluttered and caught my breath then immediately pushed me back in. She continued to flush the toilet as I struggled.

Finally I was released and I collapsed on the ground heaving. Mistress gave me a moment then barked to get in the shower. She turned the faucet, and I was being drenched with ice cold water. "Look at you, you're disgusting. Absolutely sopping wet and sniveling like a child." She was right. I was shivering, looking pitifully up at her through my wet lashes.

"Please, I'm sorry Mistress!" I hiccupped. I was heady with the humiliation of my punishment feeling only lust and a need to serve.

"I'm sure you are. Especially since you're a horny little slut who got off on having your head shoved in a toilet." She said smirking and turning off the shower. Heat flooded up to my cheeks and down to my core at the true but mortifying statement. I looked down abashedly not able to look her in the eyes. She commanded me to take off my maid's uniform so that I was naked and exposed. I immediately complied and crawled out of the shower toward her. Suddenly, I felt bereft of the vibrations that had been torturing me for so long. I thought I wanted relief from its endless teasing but losing it filled me with more need than I thought possible. Mistress reached behind me and pulled out the egg leaving me empty. "Follow." Mistress said as she walked out of the bathroom towards her bed. I followed, excited for where the rest of the night would lead.

She told me to get on the bed and lie on my back. I complied. Mistress restrained each of my limbs to the four posts of her bed; tight enough for me to have limited to no available movement. I struggled just the same, feeling my delicious bonds and reveling in my helplessness. My mind flashed with what might be next, and if possible, I felt myself get wetter. My mistress came into view having finally undressed. My mouth fell slightly open at the sight of her: tall, strong, lean, somehow sharp but soft, holding a flogger, and poised to undo me. With a carnal look on her face, she skimmed my body with the flogger's straps. A trail of goosebumps followed as my body arched towards her, my breath shallow with anticipation. Suddenly Mistress raised her arm and in one fluid motion struck my stomach with the flogger. Following the first, she pelted me in quick succession lighting my skin on fire. I reveled in the slight pain and sensations my especially sensitive skin felt. I was heady with desire and moaning for more. Mistress paused her assault to stroke one finger from the dip of my neck down my body, stopping just before my clit. A line of heat traced her touch as I squirmed in my bonds in response.

"How do you feel slut?" Mistress asked in a seductive dominant tone.

"Please I'm so sensitive! Please, touch me!" I exclaimed desperately. I was aching for her touch, the frustration from an entire evening of sexual torture building to an unbearable peak.

"How greedy. I'm disappointed in you, pet. you think only of yourself and your own pleasure. Quite rude." My eyes widened at my error and selfishness. My imagination shot to tasting her while she perched on my face, suffocating me. The image in my mind ignited a new, more immediate need. I immediately started begging to taste her, to be used to bring her pleasure. She smirked at my begging. "Ah, a change of heart. How surprising." She said wryly. I continued with my mix of whimpering, moaning, and begging as her fingers trailed towards my center. Her finger penetrated my soaking core, and I gasped in surprise and pleasure. My hopes were dashed as she removed her finger, inspecting the fluid coating it. "You certainly are wet enough. I wonder, is that from me flogging you or from being forced to be a maid slut for me and having your head flushed in a toilet while thanking me for all of it?" I just moaned in response, conscious thought evading me. My hips tried to thrust towards her, begging for more, but the tension in my limbs was too tight to do anything more than a halfhearted twitch. Hearing her say aloud all the degrading things I had done at her direction made me feel deliciously humiliated.

After extensive begging I was finally graced with the opportunity to thank my mistress. Just above me, she hovered just out of my tongue's reach letting me struggle to reach her vulva. She looked down amused at my attempts, and finally lowered herself. I immediately began exploring her folds and enjoying her taste, especially the evidence that she had enjoyed our previous activities nearly as much as me. Once I felt she was ready, I started licking her clit. I relished in the power I had controlling and toying with Mistress' pleasure as she moaned for me. Taking my time playing with her, I drew out her orgasm hoping, in part, to inflict some torture. As if reading my mind Mistress grabbed a fistful of my hair and told me in no uncertain terms to finish what I started. I quickly smirked knowing I had gotten under her skin and brought her to a well-deserved climax. She rode my face, suffocating me, as pleasure washed through her. Dismounting, she looked at me with lust and retribution in her eyes.

"Don't think I didn't notice your little attempt at a power play, slut. I felt your smirk under me as you tried to tease me into submission." She chided me. My lips quirked slightly in admission as I was unable to contain my inner brat. "Of course, I'll need to punish you." My eyes turned pleading at that, and I started begging immediately, my pleas falling on deaf ears. Mistress turned away to grab something and returned holding a gag with dildos on either side and a leather belt. My pussy was aflame as I came to understand what was about to happen. She roughly pried open my mouth, holding my jaw with her fingers on either side of my face. Shoving the smaller protruding end into my mouth she buckled the back tightly. There was no way of moving even the slightest bit with the strict binding. My mouth was filled with the black nub, making me feel constantly on the edge of choking but not quite going over the edge. On the other side, a large black dildo extended from the base of the gag. I watched as mistress climbed and mounted me facing away from my face, holding the belt in her hand. "Enjoy this, it's as close as you'll get to fucking me tonight." With that, she descended onto the dildo.

12