A Night in Brooklyn 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whip struck my stomach leaving a line of fire across my already highly sensitive skin. The flogger had ignited the nerves all over my body making this whipping infinitely more painful. I attempted to gasp in pain but the foreign object in my mouth made it difficult to make any sound. Especially as Mistress began fucking herself on top of me. Each time she slid down the dildo, the thick ball in my mouth would lodge deeper making me feel like I was being fucked in the mouth and my nose brushed against her tight asshole. Being used as a toy for Mistress' satisfaction was a special kind of torture. I simultaneously loved and hated the degradation and the desperate need it incited in me. She continued to whip me as she picked up her pace. Each thrust down a new red, burning strip would be added to my pale flesh. The pain of the belt heightened my pleasure. The combination of pain, pleasure, and pure submissiveness made me feel like I could cum from no other stimulation. When the belt suddenly found the sensitive flesh between my legs, my hips thrusted the little they could. In my haze of pleasure, I couldn't tell if it was to avoid the belt or reach towards it. The belt continued to litter strikes of pain across my body, but I could tell there was now a focus between my legs. Each time it hit my clit I got closer to the edge. My mind was lost in physical sensation with no thoughts other than needing to cum and to make my mistress cum. Tears of frustration leaked from my eyes as I got closer and closer to the edge. Above me, I could tell Mistress was close as she quickened her pace and the volley of lashes.

Hearing my moans increasing in volume and frequency she barked that I was not to come without permission. My body shook with need and frustration as I threw a nonverbal tantrum, no longer in control of myself. Another strike brought me back into the headiness of desire as Mistress sank sharply to the base of the gag, reaching back to pull a fist of my hair. She gyrated against my face as she forcefully came. I barely resisted plunging over the edge as she came atop me. She remained seated on my face as she came down from her orgasm, as I patiently waited to be allowed to breath. As she slowly lifted herself of the dildo and away from my dripping face I took a sharp breath through my nose, inhaling her wetness that coated my face. Finally turning back to face me, Mistress sat with her pussy against my stomach regarding me lustfully.

"How are you feeling my pet?" she inquired with a voice husky from orgasm. I frantically shook my head and widened my eyes trying to show her my desperation. "Enough." I immediately stilled, not wishing to be denied any further, the brat in me beaten into submission. Mistress lifted my head and unbuckled the gag slowly pulling it out of my mouth. I took in several big breaths and attempted to swallow some of the saliva that had built up and worked my jaw closed. She stroked my face lightly and I moved my face towards her hand trying to prolong the sensation until she grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look into her eyes. "Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Please, please more than anything!" I responded breathlessly. "I'll do whatever you want, Mistress! Please touch me I just need to feel you inside me!" Her eyes lit up hearing my pleas and I could sense she had an idea. Slowly grinding against my stomach, she told me how I could cum, "Since you've pleasured me so well, slut, I'll allow you to cum...but all you're getting is what you've asked for. So, I'll put my fingers inside of you, since that's all you say you need. If you can cum from that, then you're welcome to." Hearing this, I whimpered and banged my head against the bed in frustration and need. "Oh? Would you rather I give you nothing instead? She asked, interrupting my tantrum. Fervently shaking my head no, she reached her arm behind her and slid one finger inside me. My eyes fluttered shut, eyes rolling back as I finally felt her touch me. She held it still for a moment while I tried desperately to fuck myself against them, moving my hips the little they could in their limited capacity. "Still," she commanded. I, again, obeyed feeling her finger stationary inside me.

Slowly, she began moving her finger. She slid her digit all the way inside of me and pressed its length against my wall holding it there until my moans became insistent. Then, she would drag her finger down, lightly pressing against my inside until it slid almost completely out. She did it again. And again. And again, and again, and again until I was crying with need. Keeping myself still was a nearly impossible challenge and I felt like I would tip over the edge at any moment. "Are you close?" she asked. I nodded my head frantically hoping she would finally let me cum. Nodding at my response she started fucking me faster, pounding into me. My hips thrust violently around her finger as I got closer to orgasm than I thought possible.

"Please!!!!" I gasped desperately, "Please I need to cum, please Mistress please!". I heaved with anticipation and sheer physical exhaustion and looked up with unadulterated lust, my eyes wild while Mistress smirked down at me. Her finger stilled. "NO!" I yelled, breathlessly, in shock and frustration reaching my body towards her. Her hand shot down and grabbed my neck pushing me against the bed and choking me. My pussy pulsed with need, and her hand around my neck sent pleasure through me. The finger inside of me started moving again continuing its previous path, slowly tracing up and down my inner walls. My hips began gyrating and she sped up her movements. I was instantly at the edge of orgasm. My mind gone, I was begging unintelligibly with thoughts only of pleasure, both mine and my Mistress'.

Finally, I heard the words I had been dying for all night, "Cum for me, slut." My eyes rolled back in excitement, and it took only a few more thrusts to send me to orgasm. I was heady with pleasure, desperately using her fingers to prolong my orgasm, every few seconds writhing with aftershocks. I struggled against my bonds trying in vain to touch her. As my orgasm slowly dwindled, she reluctantly removed her finger from me. Every nerve on my body was insanely sensitive and I wanted nothing more than to feel her hands against my skin.

Leaning down towards me, Sam pressed her chest against mine and ran her hand from my cheek to neck and brought her lips to mine. My gasping breaths were quieted by her mouth as I fell into her. We kissed passionately, our mouths never leaving each other for long. Once part of me returned to consciousness and my breathing had regulated some, she moved to untie me. I shook my wrists and ankles out remembering the sensation of being able to use them freely then immediately I shot towards Sam. I grabbed her by the neck and brought our faces together, needily using her mouth.

Sometime later, after I regained full conscious thought, we sat naked together on the couch holding one another while sipping wine. We listened to music and talked about everything that drove us crazy with lust from our night until we were close to sleep. Just before we both fell asleep, Sam whispered in my ear, "Don't worry pet, I'll make sure to let you clean my bathroom every time from now on, since I could tell you enjoyed it so much. Plus, you do need to prove yourself after forgetting the mirrors...". I gulped and whimpered, gently grinding against her in response. She slapped my ass gently, scolding me. "Sleep." She commanded. I pouted but snuggled into her letting myself relax and fall into unconsciousness.

12