A Night in New York

Story Info
A weekend away turns into a night of fun with two transgirls.
2.4k words
4.61
6.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Click*

The lock mechanism to the hotel door sounded as I swiped by key card.

It's been a while since I treated myself to a weekend away from the stresses of work and every day life. I booked a room in the Chelsea market area of Manhattan. Nothing crazy just a single bed with a "beautiful view" at least that's what they called it.

I wasn't here for the view though, I was here for one reason. To get laid. I guess I've been on a bit of a dry spell for a few months but I've been embracing it. I was able to shake off a toxic relationship with my ex girlfriend and never felt better. Though forums I found out about this secret underground bar specifically catered towards trans girls. I'm talking hottest in New York City. It's called Wet Dreams. Now this isn't something you'll find on yelp or google maps, it's something so hidden you need to be invited. This past week I received that invite.

It wasn't too difficult honestly, I've been friendly on the forums and have been honest what I was looking for. From there I received a direct message with the location and password for the door. Apparently they change the password every week to some random phrase. I booked this hotel room that night and here I am.

It was about 5pm when I got a couple slices of pizza, I knew it was going to be a long night so I most certainly wanted to eat some thing. I walked around for a bit after looking at the buildings, people watching, and just enjoying the summer air in Manhattan. At around 7:30 I headed back to my hotel to get ready for the night.

Before I left home I made sure to do a full manscape of the hair on my body but packed a razor for touch ups, I hopped in the shower and cleaned my body, inside and out. I wanted to be fully prepared for whatever happens tonight. Threw on a fitted button up which hugged my body well and a nice pair of pants, a few pumps of Versace Eros cologne and I was ready to start the night.

I arrived at the place around 10pm, according to the forums this is when things start to pick up inside. I walked down a steep set of stairs and from there a narrow alleyway. At this point I started to feel a little nervous and a bit anxious. My heart was definitely racing. "2 knocks on the door, pause, then 2 more knocks". The door opened and a tall guy maybe 6'-7" stood there staring at me and didn't say a word. I stuttered at first but managed to get out the password "uh- I- I'm here for disco night". The doorman with a subtle nod stepped to the side and invited me inside"

I walked down this hallway for what felt like several minutes. I was dark and only illuminated by blue lights on the ceiling. I reached the end of the hallway to a door, when I opened the door it was like nothing I've seen before!

This place was huge!! Two floors with a dance floor in the middle and several bars throughout. Upstairs had a lounge which overlooked the dance floor. There were a ton of girls in here and the best part was most of them were trans. I put my chin up and headed to the closest bar to grab a drink.

I ordered something simple just a vodka sprite and sipped on it as I admired exactly where I was. There was a brunette standing next to me. She was drop dead gorgeous. She was maybe 5'-8", green eyes, sun kissed skin and a sexy body.

We made eye contact and she smiled and said

"I'm pretty good at reading people and you're giving off the look that this is your first time".

I laughed and said "that obvious huh?"

She introduced herself as Anna and we began taking for a bit about the bar and then each other for at least and hour. I could tell she was really into me and I'm sure she could tell I was going crazy for her.

She finished her drink and looked over at me a said "listen, my friend and I came here tonight looking for some fun. Would you like to have some fun with us?"

I was stunned, I didn't know what to say. I had a million things going through my head but the only thing I was able to get out was "where's your friend?"

She smiled and said "lets go find her!"

Anna grabbed my hand and dragged me into the dance floor. There were a ton of people out there and the DJ had the crowd movin!

Anna began grinding up on me pulling my hand around her body to her breasts and throwing her head back towards me. There I was in the middle of the dance floor kissing her neck and rubbing my hands up and down her body and she backed her ass right up into me. She definitely felt my penis getting harder because she turned around with a devious smile and said "ok for real now, let's go get her and get the fuck out of here".

We walked upstairs to the lounge and sitting on one of the black leather couches overlooking the dance floor was Annas friend Natalie. When Natalie saw both of us walking over she completely ditched the conversation she was having and jumped up and said "Anna what have you got here?"

Natalie was about my height, roughly 5'-11". Dark skin and long black hair She was just as beautiful as Anna.

Anna smiled and said "Remember our plan to have some fun tonight? It's time to get out of here".

The three of us left and headed to Anna's apartment. She lived just a few blocks away on the west side.

We were barely inside the apartment when the action started. Anna and I were aggressively making out her tongue deep in my mouth. We made our way ti the bedroom where Natalie started ripping off my shirt. Kissing my chest with every button undone all the way down to my pants. Before she could undo my pants I was reaching around her back unzippering the tight dress she was wearing. As Natalie's dress fell to the floor she stood there topless with beautiful breasts and a pink thong. She had a noticeable bulge in her underwear. Anna didn't waste any time and took her dress off right away and began unbuckling my pants. She ripped those off along with my underwear and pushed me back onto the bed.

I was completely naked on her bed with these two beautiful trans girls looking at me with so much passion and so much fire. They both climbed into the bed and began to suck my cock. I was rock hard now. After a couple minutes of rolling my head back from the pleasure I saw Anna stroking her cock as she was blowing me. Natalie nudged her over and said "Move over it's my turn!" As she took my whole cock in her mouth. And shrugged and again with a devious smile looked up at me and said "hmm my turn" she climbed on top of me and said "open up honey". She put her cock in my mouth and slowly started fucking my mouth in a smooth rhythm. "Oh yeah baby just like that" she let out with a moan. I've never done anything like this before but I wanted to make her feel good, make her feel right so I just did what I've always seen on porn videos.

Natalie started getting faster and more aggressive with the blowjob. She took my legs and lifted then up towards my chest and moved her tongue down towards my ass. She soft tongue rimming my asshole was a euphoric feeling. She stopped for a second and spit at my ass. I knew what was going to happen next. I felt her finger slip in my ass one knuckle at a time. She moved back up to sucking my cock and she worked her finger in my ass. Anna was still fucking my mouth and I was loving every second of it. She picked up the rhythm and I could faintly taste the precum leaking from her cock. Anna had to be all of 7.5". I still haven't even seen what Natalie is working with.

Natalie pulled her mouth off my cock and said "Anna so far you did a good job picking him, let's see if he can handle the rest." As soon as she finished saying that I felt a second finger go in my ass. She was in and out and twisting them around. I've experimented with toys before so it wasn't took much of a shock but totally different when someone else is doing it. Anna pulled out of my mouth and began kissing me. In between kisses she smiled and said "you ready for what's next?". I didn't both asking what's next but knew in my head. Without hesistation I said, "absolutely".

Anna turns to Natalie and both of them start making out. I'm laying here with a rock hard erection watching these two beautiful trans women make out right on top of me. Anna then says to me "get on all fours". I do as I'm told and just then Natalie walks over and grabs my chin. In a seductive voice she says "are you ready to suck my cock?" I nod yes but she says "well you'll have to earn it first" Natalie gets on all fours in front of me. She still has he underwear on so she moves them aside from her ass and says "now lick my ass like a good boy". I began tongue fucking her asshole like my life depended on it. She moaned with pleasure and told me to keep going.

Just then I felt a cool wet liquid hit my ass. Anna was lubing me up getting ready to fuck me. My heart began racing again more than it already was. I felt the pressure of her cock push against my tight asshole and slowly work it's way in. I let out a moan but told her not to stop. It felt amazing. She was gentle and slowly working her way in. I knew she was balls deep when I had this full feeling. She slowly began to pump in and out. I was on cloud nine between these two. Harder and faster she went and I noticed myself rocking against her rhythm. Natalie gets up and looks at me and says "I think you've about earned it now" she finally pulls down her thong. I don't know how she was able to hide it but she was packing a 9" thick black cock. The kind you only see in porn videos. She sat back down on the bed but this time on her back and I began sucking. The size of her cock was huge and I was struggling to take it all in. Natalie grabbed the back of my head and began to push me up and down. Something about being dominated like this turned me on even more. I didn't know I could even get any more turned on. Anna was moaning with pleasure. After several minutes she began to breath louder and I heard her say "fuck I'm going to cum" the last 30 seconds she ready fucked me hard and fast. Harder than the entire rest of the time. And then she came hard. So hard she let out almost a whimper with pleasure. When she pulled out her condom was completely filled. She said "I haven't came that hard in a longgg time" Natalie stands up and says "oh we're not finished just yet, now get on your back and put your legs up" I get into position and Anna starts sucking me off from the side. Natalie slips on a condom and a thick glob of lube and begins to ease her way into my asshole. I felt a little stretching pain but tried to relax myself to take it in more. She moved slow which was a relief. Natalie was significantly larger than Anna and she really knew how to work it. Not before long she was pumping in and out faster and faster. "Oh yeah baby I wanna see that asshole gape for me" Natalie let out. She was hitting my prostate in the perfect spot and I felt myself ready to lose it. Anna was still sucking my cock like a pro. I grabbed the sheets with both hands "oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I yelled out. Natalie bit her lip "yeah baby cum hard while I fuck you" Anna didn't miss a beat, kept sucking until finally I blew my load right into her mouth. She took every last drop of my cum. She stood up and started marking out with Natalie, swapping my cum between their tongues.

Natalie started to breathe heavy just like Anna did before she came, but she didn't have an intentions of cumming while fucking me. Natalie pulled her cock out and pulled my ass apart and said "yeah baby that's what I'm taking about" my asshole wide open from taking her big black cock. Natalie pulled off her condom and walked over to my head. "Finish me off like a good boy" I started sucking her again and it didn't take long before she was breathing heavy again. "You ready for this baby?" She said. This will be my first time taking a load in my mouth but I was ready, especially a sexy girl like her. I felt her cock twitch and then warm semen flowed out of her cock filling my mouth. There was so much I just started swallowing. It began to run down my cheeks when Anna started licking it off my face. These two were girls were next level.

After Natalie finished cumming her and Anna both looked at me and said "So, did you have fun?"

"This has been the best night of my life" I blurted out. They both laughed and agreed they had a great time as well.

I ended up staying the night there with both of them. In the morning we all parted ways and I headed back to my hotel. I felt like I just won the lottery. When I got back into my room I looked at my phone at the date, I realized it was only Saturday. I wasn't checking out until Sunday afternoon which means one thing, I guess I'll go look for some fun again tonight!