A Night in Prague

Story Info
A unique evening of futa sexfighting--or is it?
7.8k words
4.18
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story in answer to a request from an online friend, who wanted something similar to the Remora Works Futaboko and Futacolo comics. As usual, I gave it my own twist. According to Wikipedia, the Holy Roman Empire was formed in 962 CE (or thereabouts). The story takes place in the year 950, which translates to 1912 CE. It should give you an idea about the places and customs described in the story.

Fair warning: The plot is a sexfight between two futanari (hermaphrodites). If you are offended, please leave now. The door is over there, between the statues of chicks with dicks. :)

Here is a tale of an unusual evening hosted by an enterprising Serb, featuring two women who may not be as they seem.

*****

It was a crisp evening in Prague, 31 October in the year of the Holy Roman Empire 950, year fifteen of Vaclav, the first Czech on the imperial throne. The inner city glowed with gas flame except in the Old Square where the new electric lights burned off-white instead of pale yellow. Somewhere to the south beyond the Grand Hotel Prague, near the intersection of Michalská and Kožná, couples and small groups of men and women walked discreetly in the brisk darkness. They wandered with no obvious destination in mind, up and down the street, until a soft knock and a whispered password provided admittance to a modest ground floor apartment.

Once inside and down an ancient wood and iron staircase, they entered a restored Roman bath, a contrast of light and dark. In the center, brilliant with electric lights, was the dry thermæ, now filled with packed earth to create a sunken pit one and a half meters deep and covered with a padded carpet the color of the stone. A boxing ring four and a half meters on a side was placed in the center of the pit, complete with raw wood corner posts and three coarse hemp ropes on a side. Beyond the surrounding columns darkness enveloped all. A comfortable aisle separated the walls and couches and divans of various sizes carefully placed between the columns to shield those who reclined on them from those in the pit and from each other. A young couple walked carefully along the dim aisle. The woman was clearly impressed, something the man had dearly hoped for.

"Karl, it's incredible," she whispered. "I never dreamed anything like this existed. I understand the pit and the fighting ring, but these..." she motioned at a particularly large padded platform covered in silks and pillows.

"These are the reserved, uh, seats," Karl answered with a sly smile. "People buy them. Sometimes they can be rented. You have to know someone who knows someone who... well, you get the idea."

"Is our reserved seat bought or rented?" the woman asked in a playful voice.

"Bought, of course. But not by me. My uncle purchased it. He owed me a favor for a rather personal service and..." Karl spread his hands as they stopped in front of a divan spacious enough for two. "Here we are. Even in staid Prague there is exotic entertainment, Gretchen. More perhaps than in Vienna."

Gretchen peered at the divan and then into the darkness from the direction they had come. "It's nice but rather small, Karl. Not at all like the large bed. Who bought that one?" Her eyes sparkled with teasing humor.

"It is owned by Radić, the Serb," Karl responded in an equally teasing manner. "He organizes the events. Makes a tidy sum off each one, I hear. So, yes, his is larger because he entertains several women--and men--at one time. But mine," he leaned in close to nuzzle Gretchen's ear, "mine is more comfortable. And much more intimate."

The young man led the woman to the head of the divan where they sat on a wooden bench behind a screen, removed their clothes, and hung them on coat racks set on either side of the bench. Gretchen drew on a baggy pair of black silk trousers tied at the waist but open through the crotch. She reached for the matching thigh-length top but stopped when Karl wrapped his arms around her from behind and gently stroked her erect nipples and the silky hairs of her pussy.

"Let me help you," he said into the nape of her neck. She allowed him to hold the top as she slipped into it and tied the belt loosely.

Gretchen returned the favor, holding Karl's silk top for him, but not before massaging his large erection and biting his small male nipples. Arm in arm they climbed onto the divan and ordered drinks from a tall pale woman who suddenly and silently appeared next to them.

From either side soft noises indicated other couples and groups had arrived, some of whom were already engaged in pleasuring each other. Karl and Gretchen held back, sipping champagne, waiting for the action. The woman was being especially careful. Her escort belonged to a family with a vast fortune, a family she hoped she would soon join. And so she let Karl lead her, not seeming to be too excited or forward.

Half an hour after Karl and Gretchen settled onto their divan and spent some time fondling each other and drinking more champagne, a slender man of medium height walked into the pit and stood in the center of the ring, waiting. The faint sounds of the crowd faded to silence almost immediately.

"Dámy a Pánové, mein Damen und Herren, Mesdames et Messieurs, Damy i Gospoda," the man said, his voice easily heard despite the conversational tone. "Welcome to another evening of singular entertainment. I am Radić for those who are attending for the first time--and for those of you who have had too much champagne to remember." The audience sniggered knowingly. "Tonight is special." He passed a hand through thinning sandy hair. "We have the one match only, no, don't complain! You will thank me for allowing you the memory of this evening."

From a low door in the wall behind Radić, two women in knee-length robes entered the pit and stood on either side of him. "On my right, I present Noelene, from Plzeń to the west."

The woman was of medium height, the same as Radić, with copper hair, hazel eyes and a pale, almost nordic complexion. Her build, from what could be seen, was athletic; corded muscle visible on her slender frame through the fabric of her robe. She seemed oddly eager, as if she wasn't quite sure what was happening but wanting to make the best of it.

"And this is Polina, from Ostrava in the east." Radić motioned to the shorter woman on his left. She was about 5 centimeters shorter than her opponent but with a muscular body packing nearly the same weight into a more compact frame. Her hair was a dark blonde, her eyes a deep blue, her skin even more pale than her opponent.

"Their trial is unique. It is more than a mere physical struggle." Another man, short and swarthy, entered the pit through the low door and took the women's robes. The crowd gasped in astonishment. Each woman not only had well-formed, high-nippled breasts but also a thick cock and nicely-sized balls amid their thatch of curly pubic hair. Radić waved his arms for silence, then continued. "As I said, unique. The contest is one of stamina. The woman who cannot maintain her, shall we say, attention," the audience laughed, "is the loser. A simple submission does not count, though either woman may withdraw at any time. Other than this the rules are basic. No fists. No intentional breaking of bones or dislocating of joints. At thirty minutes, if there is no winner, we will have an intermission of ten minutes, where our combatants will rest and a light repast will be served. After, we continue until another thirty minutes. If, at that time, both women are still able to continue, the match will be a draw. All forms of sexual intercourse are permitted, as well as any form of restraint one may put upon another with only arms, hands, and legs. Oh, and of course, more intimate methods." Radić smiled broadly.

"The match begins in five minutes. As always, we offer the opportunity to wager on the outcome. Those who wish may do so now and at any time throughout the match, subject to my approval. Enjoy your evening."

Gretchen leaned toward Karl and stroked his erect cock. "I've never seen such before."

"Nor I, ma chaton," Karl replied, partly in French, running two fingers gently between his companion's legs. "Radić always provides the unusual, the provocative. I'm pleased you approve."

"Ah, this is exquisite. May I make a bet?" Gretchen's face pulled into what she hoped was a sensuous moue.

"Within reason." Karl motioned a bookmaker to the divan.

'Is it possible to wager on which, uh, woman has the most ejaculate?" Gretchen asked. The man looked thoughtful for a moment before replying.

"Unfortunately, no, paní. We have no way to reliably measure that. Is there something else you care to consider, as I see you are interested in the more esoteric aspects of the bout."

Gretchen studied the two women for a moment. They stared at each other, not with hate or contempt but with an air of eagerness that was incredibly stimulating. She said, "Well, then, the woman who reaches orgasm the most times, even if she is the loser."

"Hmmm," the man pursed his lips. "Even if she is the loser?" Gretchen nodded. "Well, it is an unusual wager. Which woman?"

"The tall one, Nolene," answered Gretchen. "She seems more frail physically but more intent."

"Ah... I can give you, say 2 to 1, no more. Yes?"

The woman looked at her companion who agreed with a look of bemusement. "One hundred marks?" he said to the bookmaker.

"Agreed. Money payable on demand before you leave." Karl and the man shook hands.

"Who keeps track of the climaxes?" the young man asked.

"I do," the bookmaker answered. "I will check with you several times to make sure we have the same accounting." The bookmaker made a note in his small ledger and left.

Karl turned to his partner for the evening. "An outrageous bet," he said. "I approve. We'll have a lot of fun tonight."

Gretchen smiled to herself. It was exactly what she hoped.

Noelene and Polina sat on stools in opposite corners of the boxing ring looking at the other. Each woman wore a colored velvet ribbon around her throat set with a black oval stone. Green for Noelene, red for Polina. Aside from similarly colored arm bands the women remained nude, their erections hard and twitching in time with their breathing. Those watching from the comfort of their couches discussed among themselves how the women stared with a mixture of eagerness and apprehension as if they weren't sure how to go about something that clearly excited them.

A bell sounded, the deep tone rolling gently through the ancient bath. Through some magic, the overhead lights dimmed and returned to full brightness. Radić was very pleased with his new investment. The electric bulbs gave off more and better light and were easier to take care of than the gas flames. Both fighters stood and approached the center of the ring as the swarthy man who took their robes entered from the low door in the pit wall. He stood between them.

"Do you have any questions?" he asked in a voice only they could hear.

Noelene could only manage to clear her throat but her eyes were bright and intelligent.

"Nn... no hitting?" Polina stammered. She, too, seemed to have trouble speaking, but her eyes were as bright as her opponent's.

"It's frowned upon. We'll leave it there. Anything else?" Both women shook their heads and continued to stare at each other. "Then," the man raised his voice for all to hear, "begin." He scurried through the low door and it closed with soft thud.

The two women gazed at each other for a moment, taking in the swell of firm breasts with upturned nipples, the narrowing of the waist around a firm, flat stomach, the widening of hips, and especially the pulsing cocks and heavy balls. It seemed as though neither woman had seen anything like it before. They circled the mat, reaching out hands the other swatted away. Noelene took her opponent's dick in one hand, stroking it as it stiffened further. Polina slapped the redhead hard in the face. Both took the other by the throat and raised a fist. Radić appeared at the edge of the pit.

"There will be no striking with a fist. Those are the rules. You agreed to them. Are we clear or must I ask Boris to remind you?" The swarthy man appeared on the other side of the pit. The women released each other and lowered their hands. "Excellent. Please proceed." Raidć returned to the shadows.

Again the women circled, closer this time, eyes narrowed, faces almost petulant, as if they were children who had been reprimanded by a parent. They took turns slapping each other's cock, causing the shafts to harden further and begin to form drops of pre-cum at the tips.

Noelene again took her opponent's dick in one hand, stroking it as it stiffened further; Polina did the same. The two combatants drew close until they stared eye to eye, each masturbating the other. The pre-cum at the cock tips made a one-handed grip slippery. Polina used both hands to pull and tug on the redhead's erection; Noelene did the same but reached her fingers out to cup her opponent's ball sac in search of a better hold. The blonde did the same, widening her stance, as did Noelene, and snaking her fingers past the tense stones to poke and probe the moist folds of the other's cunt.

Cum now flowed freely from both cocks, drooling out onto hands and wrists, the stroking motions spattering the women's thighs and feet with slick fluid. The overhead lights gave off a steady heat and soon the dry bath was filled with the musky scent of sex and sweat. The blonde leaned in suddenly and kissed her opponent, at first a hard mash and then, as she found little resistance, deeply, wetly, tongues wrestling between their lips.

As the redhead melted into the kiss, Polina quickly took the woman to the mat, ending up behind her. She wrapped herself around Noelene in a form of reverse grapevine, spreading her opponent's legs wide to expose the outthrust cock and dangling nutsack. The folds of the redhead's pussy pressed against the mat, leaving a small wet stain. Polina reached around to twist at a stiff nipple while she jerked Noelene's cock in rapid rhythm until the redhead moaned and came; a large spurt of cum sailed several feet out onto the mat. An approving murmur rose from the crowd.

Despite the intense orgasm, Noelene's shaft remained hard, though slick with cum and sweat. Polina pressed her advantage, sliding her hand to the hanging balls, which she rolled in her palm like walnuts, all the while continuing her attack on the redhead's nipple. Noelene's eyes became glassy; her tongue lolled from her lips. It seemed she was done and the fight would be over. But as Polina played to the unseen crowd, using her grip on Noelene's gonads to make the dripping cock dance and weave, the redhead pushed back suddenly, pressing hard against the blonde's chest so that they both fell backward onto the mat. She leapt to her feet and lifted Polina to her knees with a hand knotted in damp blonde hair. Her grip still firm, the redhead heaved her opponent up and forward until Polina was pushed against the coarse fibers of the three ropes on one side of the ring. The rough hemp scratched at the blonde's breasts and nipples drawing first a surprised gasp and then a louder, lower moan as Noelene knelt behind her and began massaging the blonde's stiff dick at the same time as she slithered two fingers into a wet slit. Within a minute, Polina's eyes crossed as she came, her cum streaming out to strike one of the ropes dead on. A large splotch of milky fluid spread across the hemp, dripping slowly onto the mat.

While the blonde gaped and wheezed for air, Noelene twisted her around, back against the cum-soaked ropes, grabbed her in a bear hug and, spreading the blonde's legs, slid her stiff dick into Polina's wide open cunt. The smaller woman's head lolled back as the redhead fucked her savagely, cum and pussy juices foaming down over Noelene's nutsack. Polina came again, her trapped cock erupting up between her breasts and onto the redhead's face. The redhead licked cum from her lips and continued to ravage her opponent, who seemed unable to anything but moan and spurt.

Gretchen, excited beyond imagining, lay with her head on Karl's lap, sucking his throbbing shaft with an expertise that surprised and pleased the man. Her open crotch spread back towards his head so he was able to stroke her cunny as she licked his dick. Both had a good view of the action, which only aroused them further. The bookmaker wandered by discreetly, looking for new bets and nothing else. Gretchen waved him over and he stood to one side, studying the darkness overhead.

"Yes, paní?"

"How do you keep count of the ejaculations? Does every drip count or, or..." the woman's voice trailed off as she searched for a way to make herself understood.

"An excellent question, paní. Very perceptive of you. We do not count the mere escape of fluid from the penis or vagina as an orgasm. No, it is based on an actual expulsion of semen or vaginal fluid with force. If you are interested, the count now stands at one for Noelene and three for Polina."

Gretchen looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, I agree. Thank you."

"Our pleasure, paní." The bookmaker disappeared into the shadows. Gretchen returned to Karl's cock with renewed vigor.

Noelene let Polina slide to the mat where she lay on her back, arms draped over the lower rope, panting from multiple orgasms. The redhead took the blonde by the ears and thrust her cock into a gaping mouth. Her hips bucked and jerked as she mouth-fucked her opponent until she came hard, cum bubbling out along Polina's lips and down her chin to dribble onto her breasts. The redhead stepped back to admire her artistry, listening vaguely to the applause from the crowd. In response, she trod heavily on the blonde's purple-headed shaft stretched out between the smaller woman's splayed legs. Cum spurted from the tip along the mat as Noelene stomped the cock repeatedly.

Instead of continuing her abuse, the redhead retreated, allowing Polina to stumble to her feet, shaking her head to clear the fog of the pain and pleasure she'd received. Noelene moved forward, took the blonde's chin in her hand and kissed her hard. The women locked up in test of strength, their cocks touching at the tips, cum dribbling out in fitful streams. They staggered around the for nearly two minutes, neither one gaining an advantage until Noelene slipped in a puddle of cum and Polina was able to get her into an octopus hold, one leg coiled around the taller woman's head, holding an arm stretched back. With her free hand, the blonde reached between Noelene's legs to stroke the hard, thick cock until a long arc of cum splattered across the redhead's sweaty breasts to coat Polina's leg.

With an astonishing show of strength, Polina lifted Noelene overhead and lowered the taller woman to lay across her shoulders. The crowd reacted with a mixture of gasps, scattered applause, a loud cheer, and long moans as men and women reached orgasm. Polina knotted the fingers of one hand in her opponent's damp hair and slid the other between Noelene's legs to vigorously massage cock and balls. Cum flowed freely down the shaft and along Polina's forearm but didn't spurt at first. Noelene, despite seeming to be helpless in the blonde's grasp, snaked her hand across her opponent's sweat-soaked abs to squeeze her rigid shaft. Cum flowed from that cock as well, down Polina's legs and onto the mat.

The fighters orgasmed as one, cum arcing from Noelene's cock in a silky jet that drenched Polina's hair and the taller woman's tits. Polina's ejaculation shot high to dapple Noelene's face, the lesser gouts splashing across the smaller woman's breasts and abs. Both sank to the mat in a heap of sodden flesh.

Polina struggled upright, Noelene laid arched backward across her knee. The smaller woman pushed her opponent back further with a hand to the throat and began stroking the still hard shaft. Noelene groaned and came again, more cum spouting up to coat both women. The blonde let the redhead roll off her and stood on wobbly legs. She pulled her foe to her knees by the hair, where Noelene's mouth was level with her twitching dick.