A Night in Prague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead wrapped her arms around the other woman's leg, letting the blonde's semi-rigid shaft throb against her cheek. Polina stepped on Noelene's cock; the kneeling woman came yet again, cum forming a puddle on the mat. Instead of collapsing, the redhead thrust two fingers into her opponent's wet slit. Polina sucked in a large breath and her cock stiffened immediately, which Noelene sucked into her mouth.

The blonde sank to the mat as the redhead twisted her into a pretzel, continuing her attack on pussy and cock. Polina shot another load into the air, followed quickly by another jet of cum, two orgasms within a minute. The crowd applauded vigorously.

The women rose weakly to their knees, holding each other up. Their cock tips rubbed together, releasing a steady flow of cum, dribbling down the hard shafts to coat the matted pubic hair and the puckered ball sacs. Gretchen noted it; while the flow was impressive, it didn't count towards her bet. Karl apparently like what he saw as well; he moaned softly and a trickle of cum leaked into Gretchen's mouth. She was holding him from a real orgasm until she was sure the climax of the fight was near. She was very good at this part of a relationship, it was what had attracted Karl to her in the first place. Things seemed to be going well, except Noelene was behind on ejaculations.

The fighters were now on their feet, with Polina backed against the rope, her cock and a stiff nipple ravaged by Noelene. The blonde came at the insistent stroking; one more behind, thought Gretchen, though this time the slick fluid shot out onto the mat, which was now spotted with puddles of cum. Polina wriggled loose and shoved the redhead sideways into the coarse ropes. Noelene put the blonde in a headlock as the smaller woman wrapped gooey fingers around the taller woman's cock, pumping furiously until a huge gout of cum erupted onto the rope and mat.

Polina twisted Noelene to face the ropes and pushed her cum-coated cock into the redhead's cunt from behind. The women rocked against the ropes for several minutes, Noelene coming twice as Polina stroked her, the blonde coming once deep in the taller woman's pussy.

The redhead pushed away from the ropes and the women tangled together, rolling onto the mat and through the puddles cum. Noelene ended on top, her legs locked around Polina's waist, dick buried to the root in her opponents pussy, her hands massaging the blonde's exposed cock and balls. Noelene exploded in Polina's cunt but continued her energetic masturbation of her opponent, who came a minute after the redhead. The blonde pushed the lolling redhead away form her and rose her feet.

She pulled Noelene along, intending to tangle her in the ropes but the redhead, still on her knees, took the blonde by the balls and swallowed the rigid dick pumping hard again. Noelene came from the effort and Polina followed in turn, streamers of cum flowing out of the taller woman's mouth with the force of the orgasm. The redhead used her opponent to climb to her feet and then, in a surprising nimble move that draw an approving noise from the audience, turned the blonde on her head, cock waving heavily. Noelene held the smaller woman by the legs and jerked her off once more time. Then she put an elbow to the upside-down woman's exposed slit, driving her forearm forward to mash the splayed nutsack. The audience groaned along with Polina.

Both women fell to the slick mat, rolling around in a tight clutch, grinding their crotches in a sweaty embrace. The slamming of their dicks and gonads together drew more applause from the audience and spurts of cum from the fighters. Polina pushed Noelene away from her, sat up and shoved her foot into the redhead's crotch. Noelene came again and put her own foot into the blonde's cock. A small dribble of cum from Polina didn't count as an orgasm, at least in Gretchen's opinion. The smaller woman pushed her opponent onto her back and clambered on top, impaling herself on Noelene's hard shaft. The women fucked for several minutes, each one coming twice more. Their crotches were now sodden masses, their stomachs coated in cum. Each one looked to be running low on stamina, panting and gasping as they continued their sexual battle.

Polina reached forward to put her hands around Noelene's neck in a choke hold as the bell sounded to end the first 30 minutes. The swarthy man appeared with the women's robes and tried to peel them apart. The women were still fighting, and another man entered the pit to help him. The men each dragged a women to her corner and draped a robe over her shoulders. The fighters lay back, panting, covered in cum, skin raw in places from rubbing against the ropes.

Radić's voice boomed out over the ancient bath. "Well done to both fighters. We will have a ten minute rest."

Servants brought plates of cheeses and thin slices of cured meat along with different varieties of wines. Karl and Gretchen relaxed side by side on their divan, a plate of food between them. The young man's loose shirt was open but the crotch of his trousers was tastefully closed, though his cock was plainly erect. Gretchen's top and trousers were both closed, more to avoid distracting the servants than for any modesty she felt. The wine she sipped blended well with her partner's cum, giving a salty sweetness to the vintage.

The bookmaker appeared discreetly at the head of the divan, again studying the distant ceiling. "My pardon, paní, but I think we should agree on the count before the next round begins. I have both fighters in a tie, with eleven orgasms each."

"Eleven? Are you sure?" Gretchen thought back through the round, counting to herself. "That last one, for Polina, you counted it?" The bookmaker nodded gravely. "Are you sure it was a true ejaculation and not just a small surge of semen?"

"Quite sure, paní. I had the same concern as yourself and checked with two other observers at different vantage point to be certain. Yes, it was a legal orgasm. Eleven each."

"That's quite a lot, I think, much more than I believed possible," Gretchen said thoughtfully. The bookmaker remained silent for a time but then spoke softly.

"Do you wish to amend your wager, paní?"

Gretchen turned to Karl who looked at her cooly. "No, I think I will stay with the original bet, thank you."

The bookmaker bowed slightly and left. Karl grinned at the young woman. "Not only are you beautiful, with a very talented mouth, but you are intelligent as well. Many women would have tried something else instead of staying the course. I am impressed, ma chaton." He leaned over, and the couple kissed deeply.

Gretchen sat against the head of the divan, her fingers opening the crotch of her partner's trousers to resume bringing him closer to what she hoped was a truly memorable climax. But not too soon, not yet.

In the ring, Noelene and Polina sat against the rough wood of a corner post, wiping sweat and cum from their bodies, dabbing at their scrapes with an odorless salve given to them by the swarthy man. Each woman seemed more eager than in the first 30 minutes. Their cocks remained erect, their nipples stayed hard. All who watched them marveled at the stamina, thinking the fight might well go the full hour with no clear winner. It was an exciting to imagine another half hour of sweaty, cum-soaked sex. No, not sex: competitive, aggressive fucking.

------

Radić stepped into the ring, dressed in black silks, his erection--much larger than Karl's, Gretchen noticed--obvious to anyone who looked, despite it being covered.

"We begin the last round of the evening. You see, my friends, what I told you is true. This is an amazing event. Enjoy the night." He left the ring, cock swaying within the silk.

Boris called the fighters to the center of the ring and took their robes once more. This time he left without a word, leaving the women to stare at each other with slowly narrowing eyes. Noelene shifted the green ribbon at her throat slightly; her whole body contorted for an instant as if seen through the ripples of a pond; then all was normal. The redhead didn't seem to have been affected at all.

Gretchen rubbed her eyes, then whispered to Karl, "Did you see that? It was as if --" He hushed her with a nibble to an ear.

As in the first round, the women began by tugging and pulling on each other's cock. There was an added fierceness this time as if the fighters were eager to reach a different level of intensity. Cum dribbled from their shafts as they struggled; sweat beaded their skin under the warm lights. In minutes it was as if they'd never stopped to rest.

Standing nipple to nipple, fingers interlocked, Noelene and Polina ground their cocks and balls together in a slow erotic dance. The blonde came first, cum shooting up the redhead's breasts and along her chin. Noelene came shortly after, her own silky fluid erupting hard enough to cover Polina's tits and spew some onto her nose as well. Nether woman stopped gyrating their hips, never lost a beat to the silent rhythm. The redhead came again, much harder; the arc of semen hit the blonde in the eye and continued up into her hair where it trickled slowly down her forehead. Gretchen began to hope she might win the bet.

The exertion brought the fighters to their knees, still in the center of the ring, a puddle of their mixed cum forming between them. They hadn't bothered to wipe the cum from their cunts during the break; thin trails of milky essence drooled from between their legs to form another growing puddle on the mat. The audience murmured encouragement in softly growing arousal.

The women leaned in and began masturbating each other harder. Polina twisted her opponent's cock as she stroked, drawing a wince of pain from the redhead. Noelene had both hands busy; one pulled and bent the blonde's erection while the other probed the tightly puckered ball sack until she had a single gonad captured in the circle of her thumb and forefinger. The hand on Polina's dick pulled in one direction while the hand on the testicle pulled in the opposite direction. The blonde groaned but whether from pleasure or pain was uncertain.

With a quickness that surprised everyone who were lulled into believing this round was just same as the first, Noelene twisted Polina around by the balls so the blonde lay on her face, ass held in the air by a single, bulging ball. In the audience, the men groaned and the women tittered. Noelene shifted her grip to her opponent's ankle and stood between the prone woman's legs in a sort of scissors position. She reached down grabbing the dripping cock, pulling Polina's ass higher. The redhead squatted, pushing her stiff dick into the blonde's pussy. With a hard cock in her cunt and a firm hand stroking her own erection, all Polina could do was flail her arms and cum again and again. The redhead was also climaxing, cum oozing out from slick pussy lips around her cock and onto the mat.

Noelene relaxed slightly after her third orgasm. Polina flung back a leg and kicked the redhead in the face. Both women tumbled to the mat on their backs, a leg splayed across the other's chest. Without thinking, they squeezed their hard shafts, jerking them back and forth, gripping the hard, slick erections tighter with each tug. More cum oozed from the tips and the grips become less firm. Noelene, her face reddening from the foot slap, raised a fist, thought better of it, and instead slammed a forearm onto Polina's exposed abs. The blonde whooshed out a breath and doubled up in pain.

From that point the fight quickly devolved into a wild tangle as each woman tried to punish the other, not with fists but with arms and feet. The audience sensed the change in the fight and became restless, more aroused, more vocal. The sounds of the crowd now muffled the slaps and grunts and thuds of the fight.

Polina whirled Noelene around by an arm, flinging her into the coarse ropes. She rushed the dazed woman who hung draped over the hemp strands and shoved two fingers into her opponent's cunt, eliciting a groan from Noelene and a cheer from the audience. The blonde withdrew her sopping fingers and screwed them into the redhead's ass, which drew similar sounds from Noelene and the crowd.

"What's happened? Why did it change?" Gretchen stopped rocking on Karl's cock, she was sitting on his lap facing the ring.

"Seems they decided it was time to finish the fight. I thought there was bad blood between the two of them. You can see it in the way they look at each other." Karl lifted his hips to push his cock further into his partner. She responded with soft purr and a slow gyration of her crotch.

"Will they hurt each other, do you think?" she asked between deep breaths.

"One certainly hopes so. The first round was very boring. I'd hoped for more."

Polina now had her cock deep in Noelene's ass and was coming almost continuously, if the expression on her face was any indication. The redhead seemed to be enjoying the sensation, though there was more anger than pleasure on her face. She thrust backward, toppling Polina onto her back. Noelene rolled the blonde forward heels over head. She held her legs open and began stomping her opponent's cock and balls. Jets of cum exploded from Polina's rigid dick onto her face and chest. There was so much cum that Noelene's foot slipped and she tumbled over the blonde. Both women scrabbled to their feet and began flinging each other into the ropes, each one taking the advantage to shove a cock deep in the other's ass. Cum flowed like water, jetting up from cocks to coat faces, tits, legs, as well as the mat, the ring ropes, and the corner posts.

When they weren't ass-fucking each other, something that seemed to excite the audience more than the sensual ejaculations of the first round, the women were using elbows and feet as clubs. They slipped and slid around the cum-covered mat, bruises and scrapes plain on their pale skin. Minutes later, panting and exhausted, they faced each other in the center of the ring, suddenly rushing together and toppling to the mat in a jumble of arms and legs. Noelene lay on her back, Polina straddling her in a close crotch scissors. Each woman had her hands around the other's throat, faces wild and beginning to turn red beneath the bruises and the cum.

The audience was now shouting, all thoughts of propriety and discretion forgotten as the frenzy in the ring flowed out into them. The excitement rose to fever pitch. Gretchen had lost count of the orgasms but it didn't matter. She rode Karl violently, heedless of whether she hurt him or herself. It was... it was... as if...

A whistle sounded in the distance, then another and another, getting closer. There was the sound of heavy boots on stairs. A man yelled, "The police."

Bedlam reigned as people disentangled themselves from each other, scrambling from couches and divan, looking for clothes. Gretchen stood near the hook that held her clothes, transfixed in confusion. Karl threw on his shirt and coat, grabbing the rest of his suit and underwear closely to him in a wadded mass. He turned to Gretchen, his face calm but his eyes worried.

"Ma chaton? Gretchen! We have to leave. Now! I can't be seen here. Take my hand. Gretchen?"

The young woman stood with on hand on the back of the divan, lost in the thought of the fight she'd just seen. I was disgusting and thrilling at the same time. From somewhere far away, she heard her name being called. She shook herself from her revery and turned around. Karl was gone.

Panic set in. She was alone. It didn't bother her as much as realizing she didn't know the way out. Part of her was disappointed her relationship with the young man was over. Even if he apologized later, there was no way she could easily forgive him. Better she found out now what he was really like. But how to escape?

A man appeared at her elbow, a short man with thinning sandy hair and a kind smile. "I see you've been abandoned. A terrible shame, really. Karl is mostly a nice young man. But he comes from an old family which has endured for several centuries by knowing when to stay and when to run. His survival and that of his family is more important than any affair, even with one as captivating as you."

The man smiled more broadly. "Forgive me. I am Radić, the Serb. If you'd care to accompany me, I can show you a way out. My friends and I need to leave as well. The police and I have a long standing acquaintance I have no wish to renew just now. Please?" He offered Gretchen his arm.

The young woman bundled her clothes in one arm and gave the other to Radić. They walked swiftly to the rear aisle where several people, all with their clothes in their arms, stood next to a door painted on the wall. Radić placed his fingers carefully on the painted panels; there was a click and a section of the wall opened inward. The other people hurried through the door. "I can promise a diverting evening. Is that acceptable?"

"But your beautiful, uh, arena. What will happen to it? I think you've worked very hard to make it so nice. You must be sad to leave it." Gretchen looked Radić intently and he saw that she was genuinely distressed.

"Don't worry, young lady. I have it on good authority I will be providing entertainment here again soon. I'm touched by your concern. It's not often people consider how I feel about things."

Radić again offered his arm to Gretchen. The woman smiled and they stepped together through the door, which shut solidly, revealing no trace of crack or seam.

Within minutes, the ancient bath was filled with policemen, rounding up stragglers and pulling apart the two women in the ring who were still throttling each other, oblivious to the melee around them.

------

Rudolf walked slowly along the cobbled sidewalk toward an alley off Kožná Street. The Black Maria's were starting to pull away with their loads of well-heeled, partially clothed citizens who would soon be facing a night court judge on charges of public indecency, lewd and lascivious behavior, and illegal gambling. All in a all it was quite a successful evening, he thought.

A constable touched his arm and saluted. "Radić has disappeared. We found no sign of him in the basement." Bath, Rudolf reminded himself. "There aren't any exits we could find, so..." the constable's voice trailed off, and he stood warily, waiting for some form of rebuke.

Rudolf merely sighed. "Well, that is a shame. We will catch him another time, yes?" The constable nodded, relieved he wasn't the object of the man's wrath. "And, we have so many guests to entertain tonight. What's the loss of just one?"

As he walked near the alley entrance, a man and two women were hustled in front of him to the last waiting van. The man struggled in the grasp of two constables until he saw Rudolf. He fixed the policeman with an arrogant eye.

"You, there! What's the meaning of all this? Do you know who I am? This is intolerable. I shall have words with your supervisor. I shall."

"Well, good," said Rudolf amiably. "That would be me."

"You? You are in charge of this fiasco?" Rudolf nodded gravely. The man continued to rant. "Who are you? What's your name? I shall complain to the highest authorities over my rude treatment!"

"I am Rudolf Draško Macek, Chief Inspector of the Royal Prague Constabulary. And you are?"

"Ah, well, oh, um, ah, Your Highness. I didn't recognize you. But I assure you this is all a terrible mistake."

"No," the chief inspector interrupted with a sly grin, "the mistake is that you have the bad manners to be caught. With your daughters." The two women looked horrified at first and then smiled slowly but away from their now clearly frightened male companion. Rudolf waved idly and the constables bundled the three in the police van, shut the rear door, and drove off into he night.