A Night in Tahoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made small talk for a couple minutes before Ian worked up the courage to ask Mike what happened. The place was loud so he didn't even bother keeping his voice low when he asked, "Why did you lie to me this morning?"

Mike looked at him, "Lie to you? Lie about what?"

"I heard you did more than even-steven the kiss."

Mike's smile gave him away as he offered, "Excuse me?"

"I heard her last night," Ian lied, borrowing from Traci's bit of information.

"Look, I'm sorry, but we're adults right?" he put his sandwich down and took a sip of beer. "It's like this. I promised Jessica I wouldn't say a thing. She didn't want to make a big deal out of it, said you'd already given her a hard time about me and her."

Ian was confused, not because of the explanation. That made sense. He was confused because he realized his dick was hard. It had been half the day. "Did you fuck her?"

"No," he answered as sharply but less humor than his wife had that morning.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I'm not a jealous guy." He nonchalantly slipped one hand under the table and felt black ski pants and patted his hard little rod.

Mike chuckled, perhaps out of relief, perhaps out of giddiness, a predator's laugh. Ian couldn't decide which and wasn't sure he cared, "I appreciate that," Mike said.

"Do you two have some kinda thing going?" Ian asked. Perhaps now he'd get answers.

"What do you mean?" Mike was playing stupid. This annoyed Ian a little.

"Have you and my wife ever done something before last night?"

"No," he answered. "Not that I didn't think about it. You are a lucky man." Ian wondered if lucky men had their wives fool around on them, even somewhat deservedly, but he understood Mike's point and accepted the compliment.

"So be honest, what did you do last night? So you didn't fuck her?" Ian's heart pumped as he asked the question. He barely touched his food, not particularly hungry anymore.

"If you want me to tell you I fucked her, I can, but hell no, I didn't fuck her," Mike said, "We just made out a little bit."

"So why was she moaning?" Ian wanted to hear it from his mouth. His hardness begged for relief.

To both of their surprise, David popped up next to them and they all looked at each other and Mike laughed. "What's so funny," Dave asked.

"Nothing," Mike answered. We were just making fun of the dancers up there, and he pointed. "Would you fuck one of them?"

"Oh yeah," David said, swaying to the music. Ian didn't think much of him. More small talk was made, and they all finished their lunch and got back on the hill.

From that moment forward he had a different opinion toward Mike. As he sat with him in the ski lifts, and followed him down the runs he felt they shared some secret but real bond, and perhaps Ian now had leverage in the relationship. It was the strangest feeling and Ian found it to be a balm on his nervous soul. There was so much left unsaid between them, more information for Ian to pry from him.

At 3 pm they were all back in the Jeep, the girls and Dave squeezed in the back seat, Mike sitting shotgun. All were sore and glad to be back in their normal footwear. They stopped for coffee on the way back, and when they pulled into the driveway, there was another car. Traci's husband Greg had arrived. Ian wondered if there was any chance that the prior night could blow up in his face, an angry husband at his throat. He looked back at Traci and she winked, leaving Ian bewildered.

Everybody grabbed their gear, and Ian could wait no longer, thinking that inside the house it would be very crowded. "Hey Mike, you mind helping me out with something?" and Mike paused as the others went in, knowing they had unfinished business.

Ian opened up with "When I said I'm not jealous, I'm really not. It's okay, but what exactly did you do with her?" He kept his voice low this time.

Mike held out his hand. "Give me your hand," and Ian held one out palm side up. It was pale and white next to his large hand, the palm lighter than the rest of his skin. It was large compared to Ian's. He chuckled as he said, "I might have touched her a little bit."

Ian was humiliated. "Oh fuck."

"Trust me I wanted to," and he chuckled again.

"What did she do to you?" Ian asked.

"You should ask her. We just all got a little crazy last night."

Ian was rock hard. "If you want to do something with her again, I don't mind. Maybe both of us together?" Ian couldn't believe he said it, almost regretted it as it left his mouth, but his cock was hard and he wasn't thinking with his big brain.

Mike paused raising an eyebrow at him, "I wouldn't overthink this. Whatever happens, happens."

"Sure," Ian glad he'd put some words to it that seemed acceptable. "Just don't," he paused, embarrassed to say the words and repeated, "just don't, you know, tell her I asked you."

"You mean just between you and me?" Mike understood.

"Yes. I'll deal with her, just play it as it goes," Ian knew he was out of his mind to have this conversation, but it felt right.

Mike laughed, deep and heartily, "Okay."

They went inside.

Ian was introduced to Traci's husband Greg, and he felt weird, shaking his hand. Everybody except maybe Dave knew what happened the night before and the potential for repercussions weighed heavily. Greg seemed like a nice enough guy, about 30, greeted Ian warmly, which gave him a distinctly guilty feeing. Clearly he was unaware of current events.

Ian returned to the bedroom to clean up, and heard the shower running again, his wife inside. He peeled off his ski gear, enjoying the lightness of no longer being encumbered, and felt his hard cock, pre-cum having stained his thermals. He peeled everything off and opened the bathroom door, warm moist air fell over him, contrasting with the colder room and he quickly shut it.

"Hey honey," and he slid back the glass shower door, his hard penis at attention.

"Oh I see somebody is ready," she smiled and stepped back, allowing him in.

Ian shampooed quickly and rubbed himself down with body wash Jessica brought. "I smell like cherries."

"Smells good," she said and they embraced under the hot stream of water, he kissed her hard on the lips.

"Hmm, what's gotten into you?" she asked.

"I love you is all."

"I love you too."

Ian got down on one knee and licked her breast and she giggled. "It tickles. You need to shave."

"Sorry, I can't help myself. You look like an angel." It was true, her wet hair, the water running off her nipples, her fresh smell, there was something about her that didn't exist the day before and Ian couldn't figure it out. He wanted her in a way he didn't previously.

"Turn off the shower, and let's go to the bedroom," and she nodded toward the door.

He handed her a towel and they dried off. In the bedroom he double-checked the lock to make sure they wouldn't be rudely interrupted.

She lay back on the bedspread, goose bumps forming from the cold, and she changed her mind pulling back the bedspread to slide inside which disappointed Ian a little. He wanted to fuck her in the clear light, watching the act. He slid in under the covers and slid his hand down as he kissed her, caressing the inside of her slightly parted legs, the skin damp, moving his fingers along the inside of her legs, avoiding her pussy.

"Just fuck me now," she said. Ian rolled on top of her and maneuvered into position as she spread her legs for him. He placed his hard tip at her entrance and penetrated easily, surprised at how hot she was inside.

All he could think about was her getting fingered by Mike's big hands and his fires were stoked. After 30 seconds or so he said, "I'm going to cum."

"Come on, more, don't stop," and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him toward her.

Rather than hit the point of no return, he paused, pulling out, "I'm sorry, give me a minute or I'll be too fast."

"Lick me," she said and Ian scooted down between her legs, hot beneath the sheets as he placed his whole mouth on her lips, kissing her and shoving his tongue inside her, a mini-penis fucking her. She pressed his head between her legs and for five minutes he licked and slurped until she shuddered, whispering, "Yes, there, there, there," as his tongue explored her clit. He was hot and could barely breathe.

He got up again to slide into her, but she reached down, grabbing his cock with her hand, stopping him, "I'm sorry, I'm finished. You want another hand job?"

Ian really didn't mind, she didn't often jack him off and he knew she might suck him a little bit so he threw off the sheets and laid back, ready. Jessica got up and put on a pair of panties and a bra, her DD breasts ensconced in the fabric. She put on a t-shirt. Every part of her body was perfect, but what really stood out in Ian's mind was the space between her legs. It seemed empty, somehow, like half a puzzle piece.

"All comfy," she said, hopping back on the bed. Sure enough, she stroked his hardness with a thumb and two fingers, then bent down and deep throated him, which wasn't particularly hard to do, using her saliva as lubrication.

"Can I ask you a question? It's kind of weird," Ian said.

"Sure," she smiled, continuing to stroke and suck him.

"It's about last night."

She seemed guarded as she said, "It depends."

"It's about you and Mike."

She stopped stroking.

"I'm not mad, don't get me wrong. Go on, keep going. Please?"

She continued.

"I kinda heard you last night." It was the lie he'd used on Mike. God bless Traci and her big mouth.

Her eyes narrowed. "I kinda saw you last night. I know what you did with Traci. Don't be giving me the third degree."

"No, no, it's not that at all. I'm sorry. I'm not going to give you a hard time. We all got a little crazy is all," recycling Mike's line. He held out his still hard cock and grinned, "more please?"

She continued jacking him off, not saying a word.

"It's just," Ian decided to go big and see where the conversation took him. He wasn't sure he believed Mike, "Did you fuck him?"

"No I didn't fuck him." She continued, pausing her strokes. "Look, I'm uncomfortable with this."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But I gotta know. My dick has to know. Why were you so vocal?"

"He fingered me." She looked him in the eyes as she admitted it.

Ian closed his eyes. "Go on." Again she deep-throated him to lube him up. "So he fingered you?"

"Yes." She still sounded distrustful.

"It's okay, it's okay. God it feels so good," Ian said.

"You like this?"

"Yes," Ian admitted.

"Yes. He fingered me," and she quickened the pace as she rubbed him.

"Did you get him off?" This was the question that had bugged him. Guys don't finger girls without expecting reciprocation.

"How can you ask me that?" She answered cagily.

"I don't mind, just tell me. What did you do, did you suck him?" He was so close, his cock on the edge.

"Yes, I sucked him," she answered. "Are you happy?"

"FUCK YES," and he blew his load unexpectedly quickly, trickles of cum falling around her fingers. He bucked his hips and shook as she stared mouth agape, startled at this turn of events.

"Oh my God," she said, perplexed and dumbfounded, but grinning.

"Thank you for the truth," Ian laid back, his heart settling down after the excitement.

She helped clean him and laid next to him on the bed. "I didn't expect that."

"Neither did I. I feel kind of fucked up, actually. Right now I find it, revolting what you did." It was true, post orgasm, his head clear, he suddenly couldn't stand the thought of his wife with Mike.

"You think I enjoyed seeing you with Traci, your head between her legs?"

Ian didn't need to be reminded. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I love you, I really do. I've just had a crazy day, I'm trying to wrap my mind around it."

"That's okay," she said. "I'm going to see what the plans are for this evening, and she winked at him."

They both cleaned up and got dressed, and Jessica left. In the common area, Traci, Greg and David were already on the couches, glasses of wine in hand. Jessica joined them. Ian sat on the bed, regretting his agreement with Mike. He lay back, head on the pillow, just taking in the events of the day. The lack of sleep and stress of the situation exhausted him. After skiing and then a heart pounding session with his wife, his body and mind needed a break but he was mentally frazzled. Like the day before, the bed felt fantastic and the orgasm relaxed him.

He drifted off to sleep wondering if he should get Mike and call it all off. He felt like an idiot.

**

They sat around the coffee table waiting for Traci's husband Greg to return. Mike sat next to Jessica, his strong fingers kneading the balls of her feet and her heels. Greg came in with a water-bong, at least three feet tall and David clapped as the others laughed nervously in anticipation. It took effort, but she pulled up her feet and went over to the bedroom to get Ian. She cracked the door and he was sound asleep. She let him be and closed the door.

Ian heard the commotion half in his dreams, half in real life. At first it was just raised voices, but the sound of the glass pipe smashing over the countertop brought him out of his mid-day slumber. He was still groggy, looking at his phone to see the time when his door opened, and Greg, wild eyed and angry came in. Ian stared, knowing but unbelieving as Greg glared at him, his worst nightmare. He hardly had time to put up his hands when he heard "night night asshole", and he took a right hook to the temple, knocking him out cold. He never felt the punch that broke his nose.

When he came to a minute later, he was still on the bed and Jessica was next to him, cupping his head in her hand, crying and asking him if he was okay. He heard Mike's booming voice in the next room saying, "Greg, you have to go man. You have to go now."

Ian felt incredibly sleepy but the pain was immense. "You got any ice in the freezer?" he groaned, and his wife talking with relief through her tears.

"He's awake guys, he's awake. Somebody get some ice."

Ian now felt rage and anger. "Is he fucking here?"

"He's going, we're making him go," Jessica said.

Ian looked around, wishing he had a baseball bat, and touched his nose. That's when he realized he was bleeding. The weird coppery taste in his throat was blood.

"Oh jeezus fuck." He stood up and examined himself in the bathroom vanity. "Kids, I think I need to get to urgent care of something. Is there a hospital around here?" He could still hear Mike and Greg arguing it out. He realized the place reeked of pot.

"Were you all getting high?"

Jessica sat on the bed, "Yes. David opened his mouth about you and Traci and Greg flipped his shit."

"He's got a mean punch." The side of his face was swelling fast and he walked warily to the kitchen careful not to run directly into Greg who he judged was outside based on the location of the hollering. He took a plastic bag and dumped freezer ice into it, mixing it with water and applying it to the side of this face awkwardly. He saw the glass from the shattered bong everywhere, not realizing what it was.

His rage was ebbing back into something like fear and he looked for a weapon. He walked to the door and opened it to see Mike holding Greg against the hood of his car, telling him to "calm the fuck down."

Ian turned around, Jessica standing there. "I thought weed made people mellow. Christ. Come on, let's just get our shit and go."

"Where?" Jessica said. She was high and confused.

"We can stay at a motel or a casino. I just want to get the fuck out. Maybe I need to see a doctor."

He went back into the bedroom, intending to pack, when Mike came back in. "Ian, can I talk to you a minute?"

Ian nodded at Jessica and he sat on the bed, a towel collecting the blood. Jessica stood to the side. "I think he broke my nose."

Mike had a mean looking first aid chest with him and bent over him and examined his face. "You know I used to be an EMT back in the day?"

"No shit," Ian said.

Mike led him to the bathroom where the blood could drip properly into the sink. "You feel nauseated, dizzy?" He had a small flashlight and was shining it in his eyes.

"No."

"What's my name? What month is it?"

"Mike. February."

"Let me have a look at that nose?" He examined him closely along with the pump. "Most of the blood is from the nose. You got clocked but you'll be okay. I don't like the way you were out of it there, so I want you to try and stay awake a few hours, okay?" He packed gauze into his nostrils. Stay here man, nobody here is fit to drive. I'll talk Greg down off the ledge, just stay here. You wanna go in the morning and press charges or something, I guess you can, I won't stop you, but we could all be in a world of shit if you go right now."

"No, sorry, either I go or he goes."

"All right, I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks Mike," Jessica said and she came over to help hold the ice pack on Ian.

"Why do I feel like I'm living the white trash fairytale?" Ian deadpanned.

Jessica laughed hard, probably from the weed. "Yep."

Mike eventually settled the situation down and he and Dave cleaned and vacuumed the mess that had been made. Jessica stayed with Ian and Greg was still outside somewhere with his wife. Ian went to the window and peaked outside. He couldn't believe what he saw. His car was rocking. He did a doubletake and stared hard. "Yo, Jessica, you gotta see this. Holy fuck."

She came and peaked out the window. "Holy shit, is he fucking her?" She hollered for the other two other guys and suddenly everybody was watching the show.

"Looks like makeup sex," Mike joked and everybody about died laughing. They watched to the finish, closing the blinds and went back about their business, all of them enjoying the crazy moment.

An hour later there was a knock on the bedroom door and it was Greg with Mike, considerably calmer. Now that he wasn't so out of his mind, he started groveling to Ian, clearly hoping not to get the police involved.

It wasn't until 10 pm or so that Ian even remembered the agreement he'd made with Mike, and although he no longer felt himself as repulsed by it as he had earlier in the day, he felt some consternation as he saw him massaging Jessica's shoulders as she sat on the couch. He looked at them and Mike winked at him.

It was Traci and Greg's behavior that he found the most fascinating. As everybody drank more, they were all over each other, until eventually they left for some alone time.

Ian was still in a bunch of pain, acetaminophen barely helping, but now his fucked up thoughts took over as he obsessed on Mike and Jessica. "Jessica, I think I'm going to lay down now," and he kissed her on the cheek. "Mike, thanks for everything." Mike fist bumped him and Ian added, "Thanks for the first aid, I owe you one," and he nodded to Jessica and said "you two have fun."

He made his way to the room and didn't look back. Almost immediately after shutting the door, and it opened again, Jessica standing there whispering, "You shouldn't have said that."

"Said what?" He played dumb.

"Are you trying to get him to fuck me?"

"Let's have a threesome tonight." He nervously and quickly said the words.

She stared at him, an uncomfortable silence filled the room.

Ian said, "Want to?"

"Are you crazy? Did that punch knock you silly?"

"If you want it, now is your chance."

She bit her lip. "I can't ask him to do that."

Ian's heart raced. She hadn't said no. Ian stood up, "follow me."

He led her back into the room, and leaned down, whispering in Mike's ear. Jessica stood amazed at her husband, watching from the hallway. They looked back at her and both came back. She stood there, realizing she was about to be taken. Mike told her, "Your husband is a bad, bad man."