A Night in the Convent

Story Info
Two friends get lost, end up spending the night in a convent.
6.1k words
4.2
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bibis
Bibis
1 Followers

My hobby in the past few weeks, has been writing short stories for Halloween, to read while you are wrapped up in your blanket, sipping a warm tea, at night, watching the rain outside. Cozy autumn vibe: ON.

Then, tonight I actually dreamt of another one, but with a different vibe. So... here it is. I might make this into a series! Halloween stories for kinky minds.

....

The sun was setting behind the mountains, and our destination was nowhere in sight.

The warmth of the late afternoon was giving way to a chillier breeze, and I shivered into my sweater.

Me and my friend Lucy had planned this weekend girls-only getaway for months: and then, of course, when the date arrived, the weather was already starting to change.

This year's apparent never ending summer finally appeared to be ending, and autumn was sweeping its way through our days.

I admired the expanse of dry leaves on the ground, and the beautiful fall foliage on the trees around us, as we drove thought the mountain road.

We were supposed to arrive to the city we had planned to spend the night in, but there had been a landslide on the main road, so we had taken this... shortcut.

Or so we thought.

Instead, we had been driving for over an hour, but the city was nowhere in sight.

We were starting to get frustrated and tired of driving, and the sky was getting darker any minute.

- Jenny, we should find somewhere to spend the night...

Lucy said, while turning up the car heating.

- Where, in this God forsaken mountain?? I doubt there's going to be a motel here.

I sighed.

Then, as if the landscape was hearing us, a building started to appear, behind the side of the mountain.

- What is that?

Lucy asked; I observed the building, through the trees.

- Uhm, it looks abandoned.

It was an old, stone building. Maybe a castle... an old church?

I checked Google maps to try and understand where we were, but there was no signal.

Having no other options, we drove towards the building, tucked away between two mountain tops.

At least, we thought, we could have asked for directions.

...

While we drove to the building, we were surrounded by beautiful red, golden and brown trees. The scenery was beautiful... nothing to say about that.

We parked our car just outside the building, and I noticed a few more details of it.

It was a stone building, with old gothic windows, and a bell tower. So yes, probably some kind of church.

I shivered into my sweater, while following Lucy towards the door.

She grabbed the heavy metal knocker on the old door, but startled when she heard a ding coming from inside.

I raised my eyebrows at her, showing her the modern door bell that I had just rang.

Which was standing there, just where you would have expected it.

She laughed nervously.

- Gosh. I was a bit carried away by this place!

We waited a minute, before hearing footsteps on the other side of the door. A heavy lock being lifted, and then, the door opened, revealing the face of a nice, middle aged lady.

- Hi... who are you? What brings you here?

She was wearing a simple dark grey dress, a cross necklace, and a white veil.

- Uhm, sorry to disturb you. My friend and I were driving towards the city, but we got lost. There is no signal, so we cannot look for a map. Could you please show us the right way to get out of this mountain road, towards the city?

The woman smiled, then quickly glanced at the darkening sky, looking worried.

- Yes, uhm, of course, you don't have to worry, you'll just have to follow the road! You'll get there. But, it's a long journey, the road has no lighting... would you mind stopping over for dinner, instead?

Lucy and I shared a look.

I don't know why, but I didn't feel like it was a good idea.

Lucy shrugged though, and nodded.

- Well, that would be very kind of you...

....

We were guided into the building, through a corridor that overlooked a beautiful garden, towards a bigger living room.

Our host introduced herself as "Sister Anne".

- Welcome to our humble home, dears. The convent of Saint Mary of the lake.

She showed us around, and introduced us to a few other sisters.

The place was rich of character, no one could deny it.

The current building had been built in the 17th century, we were told, but previous smaller churches and convents had been known to be present in the spot, even before that.

The convent was currently home to around 20 Catholic nuns, who lived a quiet life by the mountains; they owned a small vegetable garden, and a few chickens, but they also went shopping in the city, once a week.

....

Dinner was served in a simple kitchen, were I was almost surprised to see a modern TV, broadcasting Sky news. Terrible news from the palestine-israel conflict.

It almost broke the spell... somehow.

After dinner, we were given another little tour of the place.

It looked scarier now, in the darkness, and away from the more modern, lived-in areas of the building.

We walked through a porch, that brought us to a building slightly detached from the main convent.

- This is the church of Saint Mary; the oldest building in the site.

It was a small, dark place.

Air smelled like incense, or something.

I absent mindedly walked through the wooden benches, up towards the altar.

I had never seen such a place.

It seemed... out of another time. Another era.

I brushed my fingers along a lace doily covering the altar.

- What is this thing?

I grabbed a little piece of... what was it, bread?

That was on the table.

I saw the nuns startling.

- Uhm, that, dear, is the Holy Host. The body of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lucy and I shared a look- it was nonsense to us.

- Ok, uhm. That's uh, tasty.

I bit on the thing, but Lucy silently kicked me.

- You are not supposed to eat the Host if you haven't confessed, dear.

Sister Anne explained.

- Oh. Sorry Sister, I didn't know.

They shrugged, but I could see they were bothered.

I just put down the Host, reminding myself not to touch anything else.

...

We continued our tour of the church, and luckily the nuns were carried away by telling the stories of all the paintings and statues, and they forgot about the little incident.

After the tour, we were offered tea in the living room, while outside was starting to drizzle.

Around 10 o'clock, the nuns were ready to head to bed.

We thanked them again for their hospitality, asked if we could pay... or at least, make a donation to the church, but they insisted it wasn't needed.

They accompanied us upstairs, walking up a big, creaky wooden staircase.

I felt lowkey as if I was in a ghost movie or something.

But I discarded the thought.

- Here's your room.

Sister Anne showed us to an old, slightly cold room.

- I'm sorry, I have just turned the heating on. But there are two thick blankets you can use, in the wardrobe.

- Thank you, Sister... it's going to be perfectly fine.

...

We set up into the room, got the blankets out of the wardrobe. I could hear the wind, howling outside of the window.

We both climbed into our beds, huddled up underneath the heavy blankets.

All the furniture in the room was old-fashioned, made of dark, solid wood.

- This place is spooky, isn't it??

Lucy was scrolling down some Instagram posts, and choosing some of the pictures she wanted to post.

- Hm-mmh. Yes, quite. It's great for a Halloween weekend, though. We should suggest the Sisters to open a bed and breakfast- at least, during this season.

Lucy agreed.

We chatted a little longer, before I started to feel my eyelids heavy.

It had been a long day, and I was tired.

I wished Lucy good night, and I let the wind lull me to sleep.

...

I didn't know what time it was, when I woke up, later that night.

Everything around me was pitch black.

I blinked a couple of times, trying to get accustomed to the darkness.

There was a window in the room, some moonlight should have come through...

All I could feel, was that I couldn't move.

Sleep paralysis...

I was not new to it.

I often suffered from it; I was awake, alert, but I couldn't move.

I was getting accustomed to the darkness though, and I started to distinguish some elements of the room.

The window.

Lucy's bed.

The thick wooden coat hanger.

And then... I froze.

There was someone.

Standing next to the wall, on the opposite side of the room.

No no no, I must be dreaming.

I tried to squint, but my eyelids were paralyzed as well.

Was it... a coat?? Was it just a coat, hanging from the wall, playing tricks on my imagination??

But then, the "coat" moved.

It started walking.

Towards me.

Fuck, fuck.

I was still paralyzed, I couldn't move a muscle.

What the fuck was happening...

When the figure was closer to me, I was able to make out more of its features.

It was.... A woman. Wearing a long, black gown, and a black veil.

It couldn't be true, I must have been having a nightmare...

The figure stopped so close to my face, that I could see the black, thick fabric of her dress, it was almost brushing against my nose.

It MUST have been a dream, it must, but it felt so real...

Then, the woman- the ghost??- extracted something from a pocket in her dress.

- Open your mouth.

A low voice came from her.

It sounded muffled, as if coming from another world; but the tone was firm- commanding.

I don't know what got me, but I complied.

I was still finding it hard to move, but somehow I managed to part my lips, opening my mouth.

The woman then pushed something between my teeth; a polished, wooden stick.

Her cold fingers brushed against my jaw, and she pressed my mouth closed.

- Hold.

She commanded, and somehow, again, I did. I bit down on the wooden object, unable to do anything else. Move, speak.

- Do you know why I'm here?

She asked. I tried to shake my head, but I barely made it.

- You should be.

Then, I felt her long, death-cold fingers reaching down, towards my legs.

I desperately tried to move, but it seemed impossible.

Cool air hit my bare skin, when she pulled down my pyjamas' bottom.

My ass was now exposed, out in the air.

- You have disrespected our Holy host.

My mind flew back to the little incident a few hours before.

- It is a not something to be taken lightly, not to be bitten without a proper confession.

She explained to me.

- Now, you will receive your punishment.

Fuck.

My only consolation was that it must have been a nightmare! there were no other possible explanations.

This couldn't be real!!

Then the woman- a nun? Only then, I realized. She must have been a nun.

She placed her hands on my buttocks, and they felt so cold... like a corpse's.

- You will be given 33 blows, such as the years of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

She went on.

- You can choose the tool you wish to receive.

And then, I noticed two other figures, walking in my direction.

I still couldn't believe my eyes. This was the weirdest nightmare I had ever had.

The most fucking realistic one.

The figures handed something to the nun, and she showed me.

- These are your choices:

She took the first object, and placed it where I could see it.

She gently brushed it against my cheek, so that I could appreciate it better.

It appeared to be a thin, cold, metal rod.

Then, she showed me the second option.

A thick, leather belt.

My head was spinning, I didn't know what to think.

Then, the third option. A rough-looking rope.

- So? Which one do you wish to receive?

I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. It couldn't be real, but it felt... very real.

The cold air against my butt. The roughness of the rope against my cheek. The low voice of the nun.

- Make your decision, quickly.

She commanded. She didn't say what was going to happen if I didn't, but I didn't think I'd liked to find that out.

And then... honestly.

I knew what I wanted.

The awareness hit me heavy, like a train.

I didn't like the stingy bite of a thin rod. Nor the roughness of the rope.

I knew it- I just felt so... I don't know.

Scared. Embarassed.

Too much to voice it.

But the nun placed the three object over my bare buttocks, and stoop up next to me, where I could see her face.

It was pale, as if... as if I was looking at a ghost.

- Do you wish to receive one, or the three of them?

I shivered.

- Uhm.

I felt like I couldn't speak- and well, the wooden stick inside of my mouth wasn't helping.

- Nod. Option number one, two, or three?

The nun asked.

I nodded. Twice.

Fear really starting to creep up my spine.

- Well, then. Option number two. Belt.

The nun nodded to the other figures.

One moved in front of me, the other on the bottom of the bed.

The one in front of me grabbed my wrists, holding them tightly in place, and I squirmed as the other one tried to grab my legs.

Then, I felt a spank over my bare bottom.

- Legs spread; no fussing.

I don't know what it was... but when the nun spoke, it felt inevitable.

As if I couldn't fight it.

I spread my legs.

Why didn't I fight back??

I was still barely able to move, but I complied.

I was lying on my stomach, my face pressed into the rough cotton of an old pillowcase; a wooden stick between my teeth, my hands crossed over my head, my legs spread, and someone was pinning my ankles against the bed.

My ass naked, my pants pulled down mid-thigh.

What if Lucy wakes up, and she sees me...

I don't know why I worried about that.

I should have been terrified, by the whole situation. I know. And I was, like, in part.

I don't know how to explain.

Then, I felt the cold hand of the nun pressing on my lower back.

- Do you understand why is this punishment needed?

I squeezed my eyes. Damn, stupid host.

But I know she was waiting for an answer, so I nodded.

The nun acknowledged it.

- Good. If you understand, than we shall begin.

I heard the rustle of the belt being raised.

- You are expected to take it stoically, with no fussing. You know it is needed, so submit to it with dignity.

She instructed me, before administering the first blow.

And SMACK...

ouch!!

Just the intensity of the sound made me jump, the belt impacting heavily against my bare skin.

It felt heavy, as if a mountain slide was hitting me.

I jumped, squirmed and moaned when it landed.

Then, there was a moment of silence.

- This is not instructive to you. You must not simply be hurt, you must deal with the pain with dignity and hold back the squirming and whining until it is over. This is your lesson. I thought I had made that clear.

I was trembling.

The nun removed the stick from my mouth, so that I could speak.

- Uhm... sorry.

I couldn't mutter up anything better than that.

I was scared. Embarassed. But also... I don't know.

- You will address me as Reverend Mother, when you talk to me.

She told me.

I felt my mouth dry.

- Yes... uh, Reverend mother.

- This blow will not be counted. Have you understood now, how the punishment must be taken? No, don't nod. Speak.

- Y-yes... Reverend mother.

My voice faltering. I had to stay still, or this was never going to end.

She didn't seem completely satisfied, but stuck the wooden piece back into my mouth, anyway.

- Now, to help you not clench your buttocks.

She nodded to the other woman holding my hands, and she retrieved something from underneath her dress.

My hands were momentarily free, but I did not dare to move.

- Spread you legs.

As always, her voice was firm- not angry, but as if there wasn't room for discussion.

I did.

Then I felt her cold hands between my legs, and shivered.

Her fingers moved my pussy lips apart, and I was seriously shaking.

This couldn't be happening...

Then, I felt something being inserted into me.

In one firm push, and I had never felt that way, for years.

It reminded me of my first time, and the second, when having something inside of me felt like I was tearing apart, and even a finger felt large inside of my tense pussy.

Now, the object was much larger; and it had been pushed in roughly, with no lube, no preparation.

I had never experienced such a painful insertion.

The object felt smooth but dry, large, firm. Probably it was polished wood, as the stick I had in my mouth.

Only bigger...

I was focusing on that, when the blow came.

And it almost took me by surprise. I had almost forgotten it.

It cut my breath away, but luckily, I didn't scream.

My butt stinging, my heart beat quickening.

- Reposition yourself.

The nun ordered.

- Hands up, mouth closed, legs extended.

I did as I was told, trying to press my feet into the mattress, to hold still. My knees buckling.

The other nuns pinning me down, tightened their grip on my wrists and ankles.

- Good. Ready?

The nun asked, and I nodded.

Really trying to focus, this time.

Not to move. Or this would last longer...

Then, they came: five quick blows in a row.

Smack, smack, smack.

My brain was screaming, I had never felt anything like it.

But a million thoughts stormed through my mind.

So, that's how it felt?

I guessed many people had received such a punishment, especially in the past.

I have always wondered how it felt like; I have always had a fascination for bdsm, and punishments, but never really tried it.

I had timidly suggested to my boyfriend to spank me, but it was nothing like this.

I had watched porn videos... yes, ok? I did.

From time to time.

But I had never experienced it myself.

But I did not have much time to think, because another set of five blows came down on me.

Smack, smack, smack;

in quick succession, so quick that I could barely distinguish the pain left over from one blow, from the next one, already landing on my butt.

The burn was intense, and the sound of it unmistakably loud.

I wondered how it would have left my butt, when it was over.

I just had like, barely a third of it.

And I was on fire.

But, I don't know, there was something within me.

I was almost glad to myself that I had taken it, staying still. I didn't think I had it in me.

Then, I heard the belt being raised again.

I knew I had to focus.

If I wanted to keep being still.

I realized my butt was throbbing already; the next set was only going to be worse.

I tried to shift my focus away from it.

I focused on the thick wooden object, seated deep into my pussy.

Now it didn't hurt that much; I still felt the stretch, especially in the outer part, where, I think, it was larger.

But deep inside, I was starting to feel comfortable with it, my pussy walls throbbing around it.

I would have liked so much to reach down between my legs, to rub my clit; but of course, it was impossible.

Then, the time had come.

The first blow of the third set, it felt almost more forceful than the previous ones.

I felt my skin break, my butt burn, as if on fire.

And then another one, and another one.

I was crying to myself, silently sobbing, and biting on the wooden stick in my mouth.

But it was quick, I almost had no time to panic, and this set was over as well.

I quickly counted... without the first blow, I Had like... 16.

I felt a rush... I don't know. Of something. Pride?

I had already taken half of it.

I focused on my breathing.

My whole body was tense, in an attempt to hold still.

My legs contracted, feet buried in the slit between the mattress, and the wooden structure of the old bed.

Eyes squeezed shut.

Bibis
Bibis
1 Followers
12