A Night in the Convent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth and throbbing pain emanating from my butt, probably the worst I have ever experienced.

- Is this being effective?

The nun asked.

I took a deep breath, and let the stick roll out of my mouth.

- Yes.

I did not lie.

It was giving me something... I don't know. On a deeper level.

- ... Reverend mother.

I added.

Not just, out of fear.

I really wanted to say that.

- Good. For the next set, I want you to focus on why you are receiving it. How you disrespected the Host, how childish and offensive that was to the Sisters. And especially, to Him.

I nodded.

I almost felt like... I did deserve this.

I had never been religious, so, I don't know. But I probably shouldn't have touched things I didn't know, in a church.

I had offended the nuns.

- Are you thankful for having being disciplined tonight?

Her question came to me not as smug, angry, but rather calm. Sincere.

- Yes.

I said.

- I am, Reverend mother.

I truly felt thankful, but it was so odd.

- Alright then, we shall resume.

That kind of drove me out of my trance a little bit.

I knew the pain was going to be real.

Almost proud of my self, I caught the wooden stick and placed it back in my mouth, telling myself I could do it.

I made it that far...

Then, the belt came.

It seemed to have gotten heavier, or was my butt so bruised, that it couldn't take it any longer?

I knew I let out some muffled whimpers, tears running freely down her cheek.

It hurts, it hurts...

I chanted to myself, now the burning intense as if I was being set on fire.

But then, the set was over, and I was left with my ass in flames, radiating warmth off of it, and the awareness that I had not taken this last set as stoically as I had wanted myself to.

But the Revered mother said nothing at first, only gave me a few moments to recollect.

There were always a few seconds of pause, between one set and the other.

I almost wish there weren't: it only gave me time to really feel the intensity of the pain.

Now it was a mixture of stinging, straight-down hurting, as in a deep-tissue bruise, and warmth.

I thought I was surely bleeding, and that bothered me a little bit.

Was it... 16+5? I couldn't count any longer.

21. I was at 21.

Just 21. 12 more to go.

I was involuntarily grinding against the object in my pussy, which was on fire, just as much as my butt.

I felt something inside of my guts, I cannot explain.

Then, the Reverend mother wiped the tears off my cheek.

- You have not controlled yourself as I demanded you to, in the last set.

I knew, it was true.

- Yes mother, I understand.

I was terrified she would have said that those blows wouldn't count.

- For the next set, I expect you to be quiet and still. Or else...

I nodded.

Thank God.

I told myself, I must focus. I must do it.

It hurt so much already, I couldn't think of having to endure more than the 12 blows I already had to.

I had to take a hold of myself.

I tried to take deep breaths, as I heard the belt being raised.

I shall not panic. I shall not think of my bleeding ass.

How many times had I fantasized over being whipped??

The thought gave me a little comfort to distract myself, as I felt the belt landing again.

My skin was broken, it wasn't a pleasant little sting any more.

It was excruciating, every blow I was counting how many I had left, and begging it would end quickly.

No no no... stop...

I chanted into my head, while I got through the five blows of that set.

Luckily, I was still lucid enough to realize I had to control myself.

Or else... No, I really couldn't take any more blows. I had to behave.

I bit down super hard on my stick, grabbed the sheets to keep myself still, imposed myself not to moan nor scream.

My ass wiggled with every blow, that I couldn't help- but luckily, I wasn't reprimanded for it.

And then, the set was over, and relief rushed through me. Because I was closer to the end, and because I had been able to control myself, if not perfectly, at least well enough.

As usual, I made a quick count in my head. Before this set I was, uhm, at 21. Plus 5... I had 26.

I still had "only" 7 blows left.

I smiled to myself.

My ass hurt a lot, by no stretch probably one of the worst pains I had ever experienced.

But the knowledge that it was almost over, gave me strength.

- You were in dire need of being disciplined.

The Reverend mother said, bringing me out of my headspace for a moment.

As usual, I nodded.

- These last blows will be administered hard, and they will be the most painful ones. You can make yourself ready for it.

I nodded, a mixture of fear, pride and resolution running down my spine.

I had made it that far: now, it was just one last effort.

I repositioned myself.

Hands grabbing the bed structure now, face pressed into the pillow, feet pinned in place by two rough, heavy hands.

The wooden "toy" inside of me was not hurting anymore, but only a comfort now, even if I wouldn't have dared to confess it to the Reverend mother.

Her voice came, as calm and firm as always.

- Are you ready?

I nodded.

- Then, we shall proceed.

The belt being raised. I knew the sound well by now.

I can do it. I can do it.

And one, two, three, four, so quick I could barely understand what was going on.

I strained against the nuns pinning me down, because really my ass hurt as if she was whipping an open wound, by now.

But I counted into my head.

Five, six.

The pain was unbearable, but my muscles were so contracted, it was actually not so difficult to hold still.

The knowledge that it was almost over, made me almost willing to endure that terrible pain, for the last few blows.

And then, finally.

Harder then ever.

Seven.

It felt as if she was trying to break me in half.

It hurt like hell: I don't know how else to describe it.

But it gave me a rush... I don't know.

Of adrenaline, and fear, and pride, and a whole bunch of mixed up emotions that I had always repressed.

My pussy spasming around the thick wooden object.

When it was over, the pain in my ass was terrible, throbbing like crazy, but I don't think that's the only reason why warm tears ran down my cheek.

I felt emotional.

I heard the Reverend mother putting away the belt, the hands of the other nuns leaving me.

But I stayed there- I did not dare to move, until they told me to.

For a long moment, no one would say a thing.

They just stood there.

Silent.

Watching me shiver in a pool of my own sweat, the pillow wet where I had been drooling over it, throughout the whipping.

My ass throbbing, exposed.

Then, I felt the cold hand spreading my cheeks, and the Reverend mother pulled out the wooden object from my pussy.

It burned its way out, just as it did going in.

Again, I did not dare to move.

- Very well. Your punishment is over. You will remain still for the rest of the night, without rubbing yourself to reduce the pain. You will recite 3 "Hail Mary" and 3 "Our Father".

I nodded, and I heard the nuns walking past my bed. The fabric of their long dresses rustling as they went.

Even when they were gone, I stayed there, both my ass and pussy throbbing, without daring to move.

The room was dark, silent again.

I didn't know much of the Catholic prayers, but I tried to remember some of it... too afraid the nuns would be back if I didn't.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus....

...

The next morning, when I woke up, I almost startled.

What time was it?

Did I recite all of my Hail Marys??

Where were the nuns?

But there was no one in sight, apart form Lucy, stretching out in her bed.

The room was bright and calm, warm sunbeams filtering through the window, birds chirping outside.

A beautiful scenery could be seen from the windows; trees, and mountains.

I instinctively checked my butt, and of course... I found it untouched, as it was when I went to bed the previous night.

No signs of a whipping.

I let out a shaky breath, and shook my head.

What stupid dreams were I having...

- Did you sleep well?

Lucy's voice definitely brought me back to reality.

- Uhm. Well, yep. Kind of...

....

We got dressed, packed our backpacks, and walked downstairs for breakfast.

The nuns all looked like nice, lovely old ladies.

The breakfast was excellent, with homemade butter and jam, biscuits, and a sponge cake.

Why was I so disturbed, to have dreamed of those things??

When I was in such a nice, wholesome place, especially.

I couldn't believe my kinky mind.

Anyway, we chatted with the nuns a little longer, fed some left-over crumbs to the birds, then headed towards our car.

- Thank you so much Sisters! I don't know how to thank you.

Lucy was shaking hands with Sister Anne.

We were in the entrance hall, one of the oldest parts of the convent.

There were pictures, hanging from the walls.

Some recent, happy moments, Christmas parties, some old memories.

- Oh, never mind! We were glad to have you.

Sister Anne smiled, trying to offer us a piece of cake to bring along for the journey.

- Don't worry Sister, we don't want to disturb you any fur-

But I stopped, mid-phrase.

A cold chill ran down my spine.

I had come across a picture, hanging from the wall, among the others.

But, no, no, it was only my imagination, playing tricks on me again.

Sister Anne noticed that I was staring at that particular picture.

- Oh, that's our beloved Reverend Mother.

I felt my knees weak, my stomach tight.

- Unfortunately, she passed away last year. She was almost 100 years old, would you believe it? She had been the rector of this place, for so many years...

I didn't hear the rest of the story.

I was too weirded out.

That woman looked fucking similar to the one I had dreamed of...

...

When we went back to our car, I was quiet.

I said nothing, staring at the convent, getting smaller and smaller in the rear window of our car, as we left the valley.

The foliage around us was truly beautiful; we had chosen a beautiful location for our weekend, that's for sure.

When we finally got to the main road, I started to feel the spell breaking.

I must have been under the influence of the whole situation; getting lost in the mountains, a scary old convent.

Adding that I was being a little frustrated with Theo, my boyfriend, for not playing into my fantasies.

That all probably added up, and thus my, ahem, unconventional nightmares of the previous night.

But now we were getting close to the buzzing of the city, and those feelings were almost forgotten.

We visited a nice autumn market, we ate pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, and roasted chestnuts.

It was lovely.

I bought a couple of décor pumpkins to bring back home, for my autumn setup.

We also got a couple new dresses from Zara, and visited a local art exhibition.

We selected a nice restaurant for dinner; we spent a little more money than what we were used to, but we really needed to pamper ourselves a little bit.

- I'm so sorry Katy couldn't make it.

Lucy was sipping at her glass of red wine, under the fairy lights in our restaurant.

- Yeah, me too... it would have been like the old times, just the three of us. No kids, no boyfriends!

We chuckled.

Our boyfriends were actually having some football retreat that weekend.

But Katy's toddler son had been unwell, so she cancelled the trip last minute.

Anyway, it had been a pleasant trip... all things considered.

For the night we had booked a modern hotel downtown.

It was a franchise, with orange stripes on the wall, I had already seen in other hotels of the same franchise.

When we walked in, it was fully lit up, even if it was late in the evening. Miley Cyrus "flowers" was playing in the background.

A nice, young lady greeted us at the reception desk.

She was wearing an orange uniform, matching the colours of the franchise.

- Hi ladieees, how can I help you??

We gave her our reservation number, IDs, and she showed us to our room.

We took an elevator with a big mirror, to the third floor. We walked through the carpeted corridor, where pop music was still playing softly.

We heard chuckles and chatting from other guests, still awake in their rooms.

It was all bright, modern. Such a different mood from last night.

The room was clean, simple, but nice. We had 2 beds, a little living room.

The bathroom was nice, and I tremendously needed a shower.

We left our bags on the beds, and I got into the bathroom while Lucy was making some phone calls.

The water was warm, inviting.

I opened the vanity set left in the room for us, and enjoyed lathering up some "pumpkin ice shower gel and bubble bath".

Suitable, I thought.

I came out of the shower smelling a mix between a children's perfume and a pumpkin latte, and I threw myself on the bed.

We chatted a little longer, before, without even realizing it, we fell asleep.

I didn't know what time it was when I woke up; it was still dark outside, so probably it was still very early.

I heard a few cars passing by our hotel, out in the streets.

I tried to check my phone for the time, when I startled.

There was... something?

And then, I froze.

My heart skipped a bit, and I felt an icy shiver down my spine.

Come on... was I dreaming again??

But there was someone.

Standing in the room, just next to Lucy's bed.

It was a tall figure, face almost hidden underneath a black veil.

She took a few steps towards me.

Then, she retrieved a little wooden object from her dress.

- Open you mouth and bite down, Jenny. This is going to hurt...

-----------------------------------

THE END

-----horror film music playing----

End credits:

have a spooky night, my dears.

Hope no one will visit you in your room, tonight.

In case they do, get ready to greet your teeth- oh, haven't I mentioned?

There's an urban legend that when you read a story about the Reverend Mother, she will visit you that night, in your bedroom.

Sleep tight...

12