All Comments on 'A Night in the Life'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Another Winner

Your stories are always my favorites, Ann.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Another top story

Thougherly enjoyable . Another great story story with a sexy ending.

Ive got that shared shower scene you hinted at in my mind now.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I always look for your stories first. They're the best.

unsure54unsure54about 6 years ago
Fantastic as always

Beautify written, as always. Your style is beyond reproach. You are a very articulate writer, and your story lines are always diverse. The next one can't come soon enough.

tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Always good

Another fine story Ann. Good plot and excellent character development.

AxelottoAxelottoabout 6 years ago
Another great story

That was fun.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
great story

another great story, your build-up is by far the best I have read on this site

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

I love your stories.

Smily07Smily07about 6 years ago
MMMM Good !

Another great story ! Very exciting and I loved it ;)

Lamia33Lamia33about 6 years ago
....

Loved this story, it so deserves a sequel ... including the bath scene lol

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 6 years ago
Great Story

Yes you should consider a second chapter to this one. As usual brilliant

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 6 years ago
One of your best stories.

Dear Ann Douglas. I have been reading your stories for over the last ten years with great enjoyment and appreciation. A NIGHT IN THE LIFE strikes me as one of your best. I like the way you carefully set the scene and introduce the characters well before you come to the erotic part. This gives the feeling that we are meeting with actual people rather than just bodies. Once again thank you for your stimulating work.

Yours sincerely.

Robertodavo..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another A+ Story

Like the first person, I have been reading your stories for years, following you from your old site here to Literotica, I have to tell you you have never failed to provide satisfaction with your stories. You are easily my favorite writer and I cannot wait for the next story.

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

I never tire of your writing. They have such depth and believeability. Keep them cumming.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Another great story Ann

I somehow missed this story the first time through. Oh well, that's why I go back through the story lists of my favorite authors! Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really enticing!

I enjoy your stories very much! As an older man I enjoy how you develop the characters and give them depth. Also they do bring excitement back into my life.

warlokk48warlokk48over 3 years ago

You left me feeling very curious about Claire and her future. A very enjoyable story

Mike9947Mike9947over 3 years ago

You are an exceptional story teller and an excellent writer. After “meeting” you I picked a string of 10 stories and read them - the diversity is extraordinary! I hope men read them - and don’t just pick and choose topics. My women friends over the years have often commented that too many men are not really very good in bed. Your work should be required reading for young hot spurs who think it’s all about a poke - and perhaps the hopefully few young women who still think nice girls don’t.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago

I have read 7 of your stories and loved every one of them. I will be reading many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More

I do hope you follow up on this story, its very good and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have an uncanny ability to bring your stories incredible climaxes!

gunmakergunmakerover 2 years ago

I think I'm going to limit myself to two of your stories a day. That way I'll have longer to enjoy my mornings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my fourth, all very good, fun to read and lots more to enjoy, thank you so much.

kathy2012kathy2012about 2 years ago

This was a most delicious story! I enjoyed the character development! The sex was hot and arousing! Another wonderful amount of fun!

Best regards.

Kathy

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

True, a lovely tale, nice plays ..... Adrianna is laid back character I'd like to meet ..... Anyway, another cliffhanger, this tale could be extended easily, because so much potential in

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀⭐️

bi_cyclerbi_cycleralmost 2 years ago

Ann has such a talent at bringing characters alive and allowing us to enjoy the fruits of their passions.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Did she go with Yvette or what?

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

great story, round two with Yvette? possibly a series of Claire's conquests?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...