A Night in the Park

Story Info
Self bondage in the park results in unexpected pleasures.
3.9k words
4.62
22k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a young man I was a very frustrated masochist, with no outlet for my extreme thoughts. I often masturbated to fantasies of being a prisoner, in some unnamed foreign land. I would frequently be suspended by my wrists and left hanging nude for hours or days, awaiting torture by one or more beautiful but very sadistic women. I was not guilty of any crime. There seemed to be no point to the torture, except for the sexual gratification it gave my torturers. I would be whipped, threatened with burning cigarettes, my genitals bound extremely tight with wet leather thongs that would further shrink as they dried, extending my agony over multiple hours. My captors would expose themselves to force my cock to become hard, adding to the agony. There was no device, no torture too extreme for my captors.

The pleasure I derived from masturbating to this fantasy was never enough to fully sate my thirst. I began to engage in self bondage, first hog tying myself on my bed, then later attempting to suspend myself from the crossbar in my closet by tying a rope around my ankles and tossing the rope over the bar. I'd then lie down on my back, pulling on the rope, and haul my ankles as high as I could manage, although the best I could do was resting my shoulders on the ground, given the low height of the bar and length of my body.

As unsatisfying and frustrating as that was, I still wanted more. After much searching I found a place I could actually somewhat safely suspend myself. In a nearby park there was a small wooden pergola, just large enough to cover a single park bench. The unlit park was completely deserted at night and the pergola was far from the houses which surrounded the park. Trees and shrubs surrounded all but the front of the pergola, affording at least some measure of privacy.

The top of the pergola consisted of an open criss-cross framework of 2x6 lumber, mounted on edge, overhanging the supporting beams. I found if I stood on the park bench and leaned forward I could reach the far end of one 2x6, hang by my fingers, and swing out free from the bench.

Although hanging by my fingers was interesting, I needed much much more. Returning at 3 AM on a moonless night I removed my belt from my pants and wrapped it several times around each wrist and, using my teeth, managed to get the buckle secure. I unzipped my trousers and let my cock dangle free in the cold night air. After one last look around to make sure the park was deserted I stood on the bench, on tiptoes and reached out to slide my bound wrists over the free end of the 2x6 and swung myself away from the bench.

It was everything I had hoped for. I felt truly suspended and helpless for the first time in my entire life. My cock was instantly as hard as possible and I loved the way it bounced when I twisted my body side to side, imagining that I was trying to avoid the sadistic tortures of my captors. The belt tightened wonderfully around my wrists, guaranteeing I couldn't slip my bonds. I could almost feel my naked flesh being mercilessly whipped, heavy weights tied to my cock, bending against my erection. Whatever cruel indignities popped into my imagination on that night, I went with. In short, I was in heaven.

I never really hung for more than thirty minutes or so before my need to masturbate overcame the thrill of hanging there. I would swing my legs back to the bench, not an easy task as they barely touched, and once my toes were down, it took a bit of effort to slide my belted wrists off the end of the wood. The first time was a bit of a scare as I struggled before I mastered the technique required to free myself. Back on the ground I would sit on the bench, hands still bound, and masturbate to a tremendous orgasm, the sensations of hanging helplessly fresh in my mind.

I did this bit of self bondage two or three times before I became a bit more cautious and decided it was not worth the risk of being caught in public like this. Besides, I had committed the experience to memory and could draw upon it whenever I felt the urge to masturbate. But after a few weeks the uncontrollable urge took hold and I found myself in the park yet again. Another 3 AM adventure.

I had swung myself free of the bench and enjoyed my usual half hour of dark pleasures. But when I swung myself backwards I was unable to reach the bench. Looking over my shoulder after three or four attempts (not an easy thing to do when hanging by your wrists) I notice the bench is not in its usual place. In fact it had been pulled back about two feet, well out of my reach. It was not making any sense at all. How could the bench have moved? I hadn't kicked it when I swung out.

The answer came when a voice emerged from the gloomy darkness behind me. "Hello, Paul" said the most seductive female voice I had ever heard. "It's been a while, but I've been watching and waiting for you, you filthy pervert."

I struggle to force my bound wrists free from the board, but even as light as I am, the full weight of my body made the belt immovable. I wanted to run away before any further humiliation, but I am well and truly helpless.

"Where do you think you are going, Paul? Or should I call you pervy Paul? I'm really not done with you. In fact I've hardly begun." She wickedly circles me, taking in every inch of my hanging form. Her hands massaging my aching shoulders, then moving around and down to examine my cock, her lips inches away.

"Paul, I had no idea you were so well hung. I can't wait to see this bulging painfully through the stainless steel ribs of my smallest cock cage" She muses as her red fingernails scrape down the sides of my shaft. She then flicks her index finger on the underside of my helmet, watching amused as I jump. "Don't worry, I train you down to the size you rightly deserve, you fucking pervert."

I recognize her now, Sasha, a raven-haired beauty with pale skin, a slender body with ample curves in all the right places, and slight smile that seemed to hide secrets known only to her. A woman from the neighborhood I'd never dare approach in a million years. So far out of my league I'd never stand a chance a hell with her. Yet now here she is, inches from my exposed cock and I'm completely at her mercy.

"Please, Sasha. Let me down. Please. Listen, I'll move away. You'll never see me again. Just let me down. Please" I plead desperately.

"Let you down? Now that wouldn't be any fun, would it, Paul? Besides, I haven't even begun the interrogation of my new prisoner. That would be you, Paul, in case you haven't figured that out. Now, let's start with a simple question and see if you'll cooperate or not. Why do you come here night after night and hang yourself like this?" She asked as her fingers deftly unbutton my jeans and she slips her fingers under the waist band and begins lowering them. She stops when the pants are bunched at my ankles and pulls my shorts down on top of them, effectively preventing me from kicking out.

"It's nothing Sasha. Just having a bit of fun. Really." I say nervously, watching her.

"Hmmm...that doesn't sound like an honest answer Paul. We're not getting off to a very good start. You are going to learn there are punishments for dishonesty." She explains, dropping her backpack and pulling out two 20 foot lengths of rope. She quickly loops one rope around each ankle, just above my bunched up shorts. The knots are pulled tight and the ropes led and tied to the vertical posts at either side of the pergola.

"If we are going to get to the truth, the real truth, the core of your depravity, I can see you are going to need some encouragement." She gives me a wicked smile as she pulls my shoes, socks, jeans and shorts free from my legs and throws them in a pile on the nearby bench.

Now naked from the waist down I feel more vulnerable than ever, but that feeling is soon replaced with dread as she pulls and reties the ankle ropes, working one side then the other, making sure my legs are spread as wide as they stretch, until she is satisfied my bondage is as strenuous as possible.

My balls swing free below me as she returns to tickle them with those red fingernails. "Is that tight enough for you, Paul? Or should we bring out a winch to put you in real agony? I have a better idea. Some instant and highly effective torture" she states matter of factly, her fingernails putting small scratches in my ball sack.

She wraps my hanging balls with the palm of her hand, pulling downward until I gasp in pain. She stares directly at me with piercing eyes. "Now, you've been warned once Paul. Another wrong answer and you will really begin to suffer. Now, why have I seen you from the window of my house, right over there, suspending yourself then jerking off?" She nods in the direction of a house across from the park, a lone window illuminated in a dim light.

"You can't have seen anything, it's too dark, too far." I protest.

"Paul, Paul, Paul. What ever is it going to take to get a good answer out of you? It's the 21st century. Night vision binoculars are a thing. And of all the sickos I've seen in this park, you are by far the most interesting. I suspect I know what you are all about, Paul, but I need you to confess it. Right now." She scowls as she tightens her grip on my balls and twists eliciting a howl of pain, but she does not release me. Instead she takes her other hand, forms a fist, and punches my squeezed balls, again and again. The pain is excruciating as my eyes roll back into my head. She looks into my face with a vicious smile and laughs.

As I recover she pulls out and lights a cigarette. Instead of extinguishing the flame she holds the lighter under my cock and balls and swings the flame around, not lingering long enough to burn, but long enough for me to feel the heat and understand the implied threat. I yelp and curse under my breath, afraid of her cruelty. "This is just a sample, Paul, a mild sample. There are so many far worse things that could happen to you. I'm sure you know this." She says calmly, looking at the amber tip of her cigarette, then into my eyes again.

Panicked I blurt out "It's just a fantasy I play out. To be captured and tortured. Nothing more, just that."

"Captured and tortured? Very interesting, Paul. I have a few of those fantasies myself. Although I'm not the one to be tortured. I like being the one dishing out the pain. I'm a natural born sadist, Paul. And until you came along I never thought I would get to act on my devious thoughts. But I must be honest with you also. Seeing you hanging naked and exposed night after night has lit something inside of me. Ignited is a better word for it. Because my desire to torture you, to make you suffer, has now blossomed into this dream come true for me. And I promise to make it your worse nightmare. You'll soon learn, my perverted friend, that I have no limits when it comes to torture."

She draws deeply on the cigarette then blows the ashes off the glowing tip. Holding my cock firmly she pushes the glowing ember near to the head, holding it close enough to feel the heat as she laughs wickedly. I scream and twist, but her grip is firm.

"Shhhh. Paul, you'll wake the entire neighborhood. I don't think either of us wants that at this point. Fortunately there is a solution." She reaches into her backpack and fishes out a bright red ballgag with stiff looking black leather straps. She reaches up behind me and pulls the gag against my closed lips. "Open up, Paul. You know you want this."

As I shake my head "No" I hear a sharp click, followed by something very sharp and pointy being dragged down the small of my back. "It's a switchblade, Paul. Do you want to keep your balls or lose them tonight? Open up...now!" Feeling the tip of the knife pricking into my testicles I figure that she means everything she says, and is prepared to act on her words. Reluctantly I open my mouth and the very large ball is soon depressing my tongue to the floor of my mouth. "That's a good boy, Paul. I knew you would see things my way. Now we can start to have some real fun." She says as she pulls the straps into the buckles, tightening them as tightly as she can manage. My mouth is stretched uncomfortably wide.

I am almost in a complete daze. My lifelong fantasy of a dominant woman completely owning me and torturing me for her own twisted pleasures is becoming a reality. My state of arousal has never been higher and my cock certainly reflects that fact. Satisfied that the ballgag is secure, her switchblade flicks up the front of my shirt, the buttons falling one by one to the ground until it hangs open across my chest. Her hands slip freely across the chest muscles stretched taut from the suspension.

"Mmmm. You are in much better shape than I thought seeing you around the neighborhood. I might even let you fuck me someday. But not before I've used your body in many other, much more interesting and painful ways." The knife blade scrapes across my chest, flicking at my nipples, teasing them, stiffening in the cold night air against the even colder blade. I watch the blade and then her face as she flicks the pointed tip of the blade into first one nipple then the other, almost drawing blood, but not quite. The dreamy look one her face as the knife nicks me is nearly a frightening as the knife itself.

"Let's get you completely naked. That is the way you imagine this, isn't it?" She teases as the knife slices through the arms of my shirt which falls to the ground completely shredded. She kicks the rag over to the rest of my clothes on the bench, flicking the knife shut with a click, thankfully.

She steps back and admires her handiwork. My body stretched in an inverted 'Y', naked as can be. Unable to move at all, save for a futile twist of my torso, a little wiggle of my fingers and toes, a hopeless attempt at freedom, which I no longer have. I am completely at the mercy of this beautiful woman, who seems to have sadistic and wicked plans for her prisoner.

I don't have to wait long for my next punishment. She reaches again into her backpack as I watch her pull out and uncoil a dangerous looking whip. Surely she will go easy with that. It looks like it could rip my flesh right down to the bone. She sees the look of fright in my eyes as she passes the heavy strand across the top of my erect member.

"I know what you are thinking, Paul. You are wondering if I dare use this for its fully intended purpose." As I shake my head vigorously she continues "Come now, Paul. Every true masochist loves the idea of a whip in the hand of a sadistic captor. You and I both know this. Perhaps you should just get used to the idea that pain is something you deserve to receive. I'm certainly aware that pain is something I deserve to give. And besides, Paul, you've gotten yourself into this mess. And I'm your only hope for escape."

With that she steps back and takes a vicious practice swing at a post of the pergola. The whip wraps itself around the wood, sending splinters flying. "Oh this is going to be better than I ever imagined. I might just get so excited whipping you I'll cum right here, right now, with you."

My eyes were wide with fright as I yell my protests, indecipherable, into the gag, right up until the moment the first stripe lands across my back. There was an instant before it struck that I heard a whistling noise, followed by an incredible cracking sound. The pain was so intense it took a moment to register, then it was a blinding red glare that filled my eyes and brain. My head was flung backwards as the blow sent quivers through my entire body. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and saw the stars shining down between the open slats of the pergola.

My reverie lasted only a few seconds before Sasha had moved in front of me and I caught the lustful evil glint in her eye as she swung the whip for the second blow. She hit her target, my cock, the whip continuing down across and around my hips raising a red welt I could just make out in the darkness when my vision returned.

I looked up to see Sasha has lifted her short skirt, and is pressing and sliding the whip handle between her legs, against her pussy over her panties as though fucking it. Her eyes fixed on mine as her lips parted seductively as her tongue passed over them. Clearly the whipping was having just as great an effect on her as it did me.

Still pressing the whip handle into her crotch she approached me, licking her finger tip before sliding it across the rapidly rising welt on my cock. "Does that hurt, my little pain slut?" she asked seductively, knowing full well the answer I mumbled into the gag "mmmff yefff" ("fuck yes").

She ran her tongue across the length of the welt on my cock, then opened her mouth and clamped down on it hard with her teeth. "Yyyeeeaashhhhrrrrr" I scream into the gag and she releases her grip with her teeth and looks again up into my eyes. "Poor baby. You love the pain, don't you?"

Pulling the whip handle from between her legs where she tightly held it between her thighs, she smeared it in the drool dripping from my chin and onto my chest. "You're quite the mess tonight, Paul. You didn't have my permission to drool. You know what that means? More punishment. Have you ever been raped in the ass, Paul? No? Well you're about to be."

As I furiously shake my head and try to beg through the gag, she drags the whip handle across my hips as she circles around behind me. As she spreads my cheeks she coo's "This will be much less painful if you relax, Paul. Oh right, I forgot. It's the desire for pain that brought you here."

I moan hopelessly as she begins pressing the blunt whip handle into my anus. My cheek muscles flex powerfully as I resist the penetration, but Sasha is relentless, pushing and twisting, tearing me open. Her free hand reaches to grab my balls again, squeezing and pulling. My attention shifts and the handle penetrates me deeply. A completely unknown sensation comes over me as she begins roughly fucking me.

Over my shoulder I see her free hand has lifted her skirt, sliding into her panties. Her hand stretches the thin silky fabric as is she rubbing furiously and fucking both herself and me with the same rhythm, her head resting against my back for support, eyes closed. "Oh fuck, raping you..." She trails off, lost in ecstasy.

After a minute she begins bucking, her thrusts with the whip become jerky and spasmodic. A look of complete ecstasy covers her face as a low moan passes between her lips. I find myself smiling into the ballgag, if that's possible. Knowing that in some way I have given her the pleasure of orgasm, at least contributed to it with my submission, my pain.

After recovering slightly I feel her damp hand reach around and begin stroking my cock. She continues thrusting with the whip handle, my pleasure heightened by the slick mixing of her juices and my precum sliding up and down my cock,

"Come for me, Paul." She says with uncharacteristic sweetness. That is all it takes to be pushed over the edge, after hours spent right there, on the cliff. My cock is throbbing beneath the tender touch of her hand, squeezing tightly as thick streams of cum fly out onto the ground in front of us. My orgasm so incredibly heightened by my helpless circumstance, hanging naked, tortured and raped in a public park in the dead of night, by a sadistically driven woman I had never known to be possible.

As she wipes the cum from her hand on my spread thighs she looks up at me and says "I hope you know you're not getting off this easy. I have so many other ways I want to torture you, to make you beg for mercy, this night is nothing." With that she reaches into her back pocket and begins taking snaps with her cell phone.

"I think with these pictures I pretty well own you, and you will have no choice but to obey me and return for more torture sessions. You don't want these printed up on flyers and nailed to every lamppost, do you Paul?" she says with an evil grin. "You'll be hearing from me. Count on it, my little pain slut. Your cock is mine."

12