A Night in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After removing the ball gag, as I rock my jaw back and forth in relief, Sasha unties the ropes from the posts and my legs thankfully fall back together, aching from the strain of being stretched painfully. She gathers up her kinky belongings, fills her pack, and slings it across her back. She kicks the bench back into its original position.

"I'll leave it to you to let yourself down. You had better do it now, before daylight. And no more funny business here in the park unless I've given you permission. I've been thinking for a long time about building a dungeon in my basement, and now that I've found a suitable victim I'll be working on that, maybe with a few of my girlfriends who share my interests" she grins at me with those wicked lips, seeing my reaction to her dungeon plans.

"Paul" she continues as I sway back and forth in the still night air. "Tonight was just about a little pain and control, you see. The future will be about about breaking you, molding you through extreme pain and prolonged suffering into the slave I desire. See you around, Paul."

With a sly wink she is off and after a few misses, I manage to swing my legs back and catch the bench, thankful my ordeal was over, but also somehow wishing it wasn't. I allow myself a slight smile, knowing Sasha would not, could not, disappoint me.

12