A Night in The Park

Story Info
Katherine Accidentally gets her fantasy fulfilled.
3.8k words
4.39
8.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You for Reading, I hope this story tickles your fancy. This story is a Non-Con story so if that isn't your cup of tea feel free to pass on this one. Though the main character does seem to enjoy it herself ;P. I apologize in advance if there are any spelling or grammar errors. I hope you enjoy...

A NIGHT IN THE PARK

--

"Good morning, Samantha!" Katherine waved to the secretary cordially, Samantha was always at the front desk bright and early and Katherine respected the brunette for having such an excellent work ethic. Especially when she tried to comprehend how much work it took to dress so pristinely every morning.

"Good morning, Katie. We go through this every day, please call me Sam." Samantha, Sam, retorted with a grin on her face behind her extra round nerd glasses.

"And I tell you every day to call me Katherine." Katherine smiled back, their friendly banter complete for the day she headed up the elevator to her office. Waving at a few other coworkers Katherine made her way over to her secluded corner cubicle, it had taken her a lot of work and many sleepless nights to get to one of the larger corner cubicles. Today there was a stack of paper on her desk, you know that feeling when a teacher assigns homework and it feels unnecessary? That was how Katherine felt sitting down to a bunch of copies of files she had gone through during the last week. Speeding through all the ones she recognized, which was most of them, she found herself with some extra time.

Rolling backwards in her chair and double triple checking both ways to make sure no one was out and about in the office. Katherine opened up her secure browser, she wasn't daring enough to watch a porn film at work but reading smut was fair game, if anyone looked they would just see a wall of text covering her screen and feel pity. She had to be careful not to let herself get too carried away though, one time she had to sneak to the bathroom and get herself off before taking off her soaked panties and finishing the day without them. As exciting as it was, she couldn't afford to go around with a wet stain on her skirt. Starting to scroll through a reddit post Katherine read through peoples outlandish and crazy fantasies. There was a fairly tame one where someone wanted to be tied to their bed with a blindfold, but with the door open. Another that wanted to be spanked until she couldn't sit down the next day. As Katherine kept reading her hand started to snake down and up under her pencil skirt, someone described how they would love to be paraded across a stage in nothing but her panties. Katherine yanked her hand away from her panties, she couldn't rub one out here but she needed some release! Deciding on the most available option she started typing, growing increasingly more aroused with every word. After typing continuously for several minutes, she slapped the enter key, and her fantasy was posted for all the world to see. Less than a minute later she realized she forgot to log out of her own account and immediately ran back to remove it. It was only up for a few seconds... But what if someone saw!? That thought haunted and aroused her for the rest of the day, finally making it home she had stripped in the doorway and collapsed into the couch and the warm open arms of her vibrator.

Kathrine, naked with her vibrator pressed against her squelching pussy. Reviewing in her head all the smut she had read and imagining lots and lots of sexual escapades. It had been a while since she'd felt the need to pull out the old vibrator. But this one story of a kidnapping had really got her engine roaring. She moans moving the vibrator in small circles around her clit. She already knows where someone could kidnap her if they wanted. Every day after work just as the sun is ducking behind the trees, she walks on the lamp lit path through the public park. Even though it makes her heart race she had never considered an alternative because of the rush it gives her just imagining. Her vibrator waiting at home to help her finish off her walking fantasies. After a good few orgasms, she drew herself a relaxing bath with a bit of lavender. As Katherine sunk into the warm water, she convinced herself that there was no way, absolutely no way. That anyone could've seen it, and for that matter if anyone had seen it there was no way they lived in Boston so there was no way anything could happen because of it. That consolation relaxed her, and she nearly drifted off in the bathtub, pulling the plug and drying off. She flopped to sleep in her bed naked and dreamed of the possibilities...

The next day was exhaustingly boring, all the excitement she had dripped and squirted out the previous night was nearly meaningless with how boring it was, once again Dave was behind on his paperwork, so she had to pick up his slack, and her own workload grew evermore tedious. She ended up scrolling through more smut on her downtime, getting herself worked up for another busy night at home with her vibrator.

"Goodnight Sam!" Katherine waved to the secretary Samantha who just smiled and shook her head as Katherine passed on her way out, the revolving door barely delaying the spring in her step.

Night was falling as Katherine stepped onto the path in the park, her heart began to race with excitement once again, her arousal only fueled by the smut she had read that day. Every night she walked the same path and imagined the same things, this time though something was different. The normally bright path seemed to dim up ahead. Damn. One of the streetlamps must've burnt out again, she picked up her pace slightly while also reigning in her extra bouncy step. Normally she needn't worry about this park, but the air was different tonight. With the memory of her reddit post mishap forefront in her mind she continued. As she walked past, she noticed something odd, the lamp almost seemed to be flickering? She paused and turned to look up. The lamp was covered by a shirt?! She realized her mistake. A hand pressed against her mouth, and she almost screamed, but two more shadows came out onto the path in front of her.

"Now calm down there missy, we don't want to hurt you. Much. So don't scream and we'll let you keep all your fingers." She froze, it was a man's voice, gruff and with a strangely southern accent. The man behind her chuckled a little bit as she nodded slightly. He moved his hand for a moment and her mouth was quickly filled with a gag, she grunted in surprise as they pulled her off the trail and threw her over a park bench. They spread her legs and tied her ankles to the arms of the bench, her stomach pressed into the top of the bench back. They dragged her arms apart and tied them to the back legs of the bench. She heard the telltale snipping sound of scissors. What are those for?!

"Hold still sweetie I'd hate to damage the goods." A woman's voice this time, melodious and cheerful, a drastic contrast to the situation. The cold metal pressed against her thigh and Katherine felt as the cold metal sliced first through her skirt, then the woman moved to her panties snipping both sides of the waistband,

The southern man laughs, "Aww look at 'em they're soaked!" He walks behind the bench where Katherine can see him, wearing a mask that wouldn't be out of place at a masquerade, holding up her ruined panties he taunts her, "You want these back? Oh wait, that's right, you can't answer!" He let out a hearty bellow as Katherine whimpered into the gag. The woman made short work of the rest of her clothes. Not a single piece was left intact, Katherine whimpered at the thought of having to make it home without them once she survived this... If she survived this, she shuddered at the thought. Looking at the ground, eyes begin to water.

"Look at me little lady," The man grabbed her chin forcing her to look up, "Now you can get all down on 'urself and start whining and wailin' but we both know how much you want this." He said it with a finality that that shocked Katherine. Holding her panties in both hands he twisted the fabric, the proof of his words dripping down his wrists. Katherine hung her head, cheeks and core burning with shame and desire. She should be terrified. Horrified! She's just been jumped and tied to a public bench! But all she could think was 'Please rape me!' Of course, she wouldn't ever say that but the itch in her pussy and the fountain of juices dripping down her leg spoke volumes. Something brushed against her thigh making her jump. The Woman leaned in close to her ear and seductively whispered,

"Oh dear, you have a problem don't you sweetie? These boys don't know what exactly it is but we both know exactly what the signs are. You want this, no..." she paused and scraped her fingers up Katherines inner thigh releasing a guttural moan from the captive woman. "I thought as much, you don't just want this sweetie, you NEED this." The woman pulled her fingers away bringing them to her mouth and slowly and sloppily licking them clean. "Oh, sweetie you taste so good, I'd hate for no one else to be able to taste your sweet nectar." As she spoke a warmth filled Katherine, her shame climbing to a fever pitch. The southern man in front of her was standing patiently, a bulge prominent in his pants. SMACK. Katherine moaned into the gag; the other man had just spanked her. SMACK. She moaned again, feeling the burning of a five-star forming on her ass cheeks. She should be disgusted, some strange man had her tied to a bench and was spanking her naked ass, but all she could feel was desire. The intense shame she had felt a moment ago had filled her cheeks with heat, heat that was now gathering somewhere else. The man in front of her moved closer, his bulge filling Katherines vision, she moaned. This stupid gag, she wanted him to drop his pants and fuck her throat right now. But he stopped, reaching down he began to squeeze and massage her exposed breasts. Loosing another full-bodied moan, Katherine thrust her chest into his hands and stuck her ass up further begging for the other man to continue the spanking.

"My, my, my, so quickly you turn to a lustful being of decadence and desire," the woman taunted, all Katherine could do was moan in response as her nipples were pinched and her ass was smacked again. "Don't worry my dear we won't leave you needy and wanton for long." The woman's fingers wrapped themselves into Katherines long brown hair pulling her face up to look at the woman. The woman was wearing lacy black stockings that ended at her thighs, emphasizing her naked and clean shaven pussy. Her waist was wrapped in a tight black leather corset emphasizing her full and completely naked breasts. There was a black choker around her neck, and she too was wearing a mask, this one far more elaborate and lacy. In the dark the woman could've had Black or brown hair tied up into a sexy bun. It made Katherines heart flutter and mouth water and she moaned into the pain of having her hair pulled so roughly.

"Do you want that gag out sweetie?" She taunted, Katherine tried to nod but only managed to pull on her own hair and winced in pain.

"I think she wants something different, what do you boys think?" Neither of the men spoke but the Southern man in front of her gripped Katherines nipples roughly and the silence was broken by a sharp SMACK to her still exposed ass. Katherines eyes were locked on the woman as she leaned in close and kissed right on the gag mere millimeters from Katherines own lips, both women moaned. A fresh wash of juices streaming down Katherines leg, she wanted to beg, but not for her freedom, her arousal was too much for her to even consider the possibility of freedom. No, she wanted to beg for them to fuck her, to make her gag on cock, to fill her with every drop of their semen as she cried out in ecstasy. In the back of her mind, she realized that anyone walking through the park could find them like this. Her, completely naked and exposed. But that only made her lust burn hotter. Her mind was beginning to fracture as the men continued to tease her with pain that was quickly being forgotten as pleasure was overwhelming her.

Finally, they stopped, nothing was touching Katherine and she whimpered at the loss of sensation, her eyes wide and pleading as she looked to the woman for relief. The woman merely smiled back, the clinking of belts coming undone in front and behind Katherine quickly grabbed her attention. She looked to the man in front of her, he was already shirtless, his toned muscles prominently rippling as he showed off for her. She moaned in need as he slowly lowered his pants and underwear in one smooth motion, his penis... no, penis is too soft a word for this monster, his Cock! Katherine shivered at the thought, bobbed freely in the night air. But he just stood there, tempting her with that twitching beast that she longed to taste. Something brushed up against her slit and she would have buckled completely if not for the bench and restraints holding her up. So needy was her cunt that even just a stranger's cock sliding along the outside made her whimper and moan with pleasure. From the feel of it the second man's cock was even larger than the first, gliding up and down her pussy as he was. She couldn't quite tell but to her lust addled mind it felt like it went on for miles.

The woman crouched down in front of Katherine, "Now sweetie I know you want it, don't even try to deny it. I need to take that gag out of your mouth so you can get what you want, but if you scream," She leaned in close, grabbing and pinching Katherines nipples hard, "If you scream I'll have no choice but to make you suffer instead. Do we understand each other?" Katherine nodded fervently, wanting the pain to stop, but even more than that she wanted what the woman was promising. Two massive cocks all for her! Katherines clit pulsed in anticipation and her heart began to race as the woman removed the gag from her mouth. The southern man moved closer as Katherine worked her jaw trying to collect any amount of spit, the gag had made her tongue go dry. Now was her chance she could scream for help, someone could save her! But she didn't want to be saved, she was in heaven and as the southern man's cock touched the tip of her tongue, the second man placed his tip at her entrance. They slid in excruciatingly slowly, teasing her even more. Just FUCK me already she whimpered around the cock in her mouth. As his tip hit the back of her throat she swallowed trying to get to his balls. The other man groaned as Katherines pussy clenched in pleasure trying to suck him in as fast and as deep as it could. Just when Katherine was certain they would bottom out she heard the woman right in her ear, "When you are a whimpering puddle of pleasure and lust and both of my boys have unloaded into you. It'll be my turn to fuck with you." Both cocks thrust all the way in, Katherines moans and whimpers choked out by gagging on the southern man's huge dick. She came. Hard. They started thrusting, in and out together, one moment Katherine was full to the point of bursting. The next empty and begging for more from her tormentors. They fucked her hard, balls slapping against her chin and clit. In a moment of clarity, she realized that neither man seemed to have hair on his balls, then the moment was lost as her brain flooded with pleasure as she came again the waves of pleasure dunking her under again and again. The men changed their pattern: when one bottomed out the other pulled out, sawing through her body with their cocks. Ripping more orgasms from her, her eyes rolled back in her head as she rode the waves of pleasure, it was all she could do to remember to breathe around the cock in her mouth and the orgasms making her convulse. Both men slammed deep inside of her, and she would have gasped if she could as she felt a volcano of hot white cum painting her insides from top to bottom...

They slid out of her and she went limp in her bonds. In her dazed state she barely recognized the release of her legs and felt her arms untethered droop towards the ground. One of the men picked her up while the other lay on the ground?

"Remember what I told you sweetie? It's my turn now," The woman grinned with an at once entirely seductive and completely wicked smile. The man who had just finished fucking Katherines throat spun her around and lay her on top of the other man. Katherine gasped as she felt his completely erect cock covered in her juices press up against her rosebud, before easily sliding in to the hilt. Katherine moaned, the southern man whose cock was just in her mouth knelt between her legs and speared into her sopping wet pussy. Katherines eyes snapped open as moans and groans escaped her throat indiscriminately. Completely full and unmoving, these Steel rods had her trapped by her most intimate places. The woman walked closer, stepping over Katherines head. Katherine could do nothing but moan and stare as a beautiful dripping wet pussy lowered over her face.

"My turn slut. Lick!" the woman commanded. Grateful for the distraction Katherine speared her tongue deep into the delicious cunt before her.

"Mmm yes that's it slut make your new mistress cum." The woman seemed to signal to the men, and they began thrusting inside of Katherine. She moaned into the woman's pussy grateful for the muffling or someone might've heard her. Katherine lapped and licked, sucked and flicked every inch of this delicious pussy. The woman came again and again, never seeming to get enough.

Finally, Katherine began to slow, her tongue and jaw sore and unusable. The woman stood, placing her hand along the side of Katherines face and she leaned in close, "You were such a good girl for us Katie." She whispered as she kissed Katherine passionately, licking up all of her own juices from Katherines face. The men picked her up still impaled on their massive cocks from which she'd had so many wonderful orgasms.

"Unfortunately, it looks like dawn is coming so it's time that we get to the final act, Katie," the woman said almost remorsefully. The men carried Katherine over to the lamppost that had distracted her which felt like ages ago, but it was only last night when she had first walked down this path. As they lifted her off of their beautiful cocks Katherine couldn't help but whimper at the loss of the wonderfully full feeling that had kept her company most of the night. One man held her up against the cold metal as the other man grabbed what looked like black shrink wrap and began winding it around her shins and the lamppost several times around he went slowly working his way up her body, he skipped over her spent pussy and as he approached her neck he paused. The man holding her let go and she didn't budge, and they both nodded and stepped aside lightly as the woman stepped forward between them, the sun beginning to ignite the tips of the tallest trees. "Hello Katie, comfy? I know we just had a lot of fun tonight, but your ordeal is not quite over. Don't worry about being late for work, they aren't expecting you today." Katherines foggy mind made to ask a question, but her mouth was unceremoniously stuffed with her own previously discarded panties.

"I'm sorry we can't play with you more, but I think you'll have a fun day. Do you know what this is?" The woman held up a remote controlled vibrating egg. Katherine winced and nodded. "Good, because this is going to be your new best friend," the woman stuck a finger in Katherines pussy confirming that it was still completely soaked, before sliding the egg inside and turning it on, causing Katherine to moan. "Now my boys and I can't be seen here, and I presume you don't want to be seen in that state so we are going to help you out," the man with the shrink wrap wrapped a few times back down her body covering up her now vibrating slit before returning to her neck. The other man held up a sign for Katherine to see before affixing the sign to her tits. Katherines eyes went wide, the sign read "Dangerous Malfunction - Keep Back."

12