A Night in The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See now no one will be needin' ta go botherin' you," The southern man said. The egg in her pussy was dragging Katherine towards the cliff of pleasure as the first man continued to wrap over her face taking a moment to poke holes for her nose.

"You have fun now Katie and if you manage to get out, come and find me." The woman removed her mask and smiled at Katherine for a moment before her sight was removed by the black wrap. The woman laughed gleefully, as Katherine wiggled and moaned in her encasement, the glimpse of the woman flying out of her mind. Katherine recognized the woman! But from where?! Her mind blanked as she was thrown over the edge into yet another orgasm. The woman turned and signaled her boytoys to clean up their mess and they walked off down the path leaving Katherine to her fate.

Epilogue:

Samantha sat down at her desk for the first time in days after her much needed vacation, stretching and settling into her chair at the secretaries desk she reached for her computer. Finding a note tented over a remote controlled vibrating egg. Samantha smirked to herself picking up the piece of paper. She knew Katie would find her...

12