A Night in the Town

Story Info
Training Suzanne.
5.5k words
4.65
19.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
709 Followers

I took a few days off to visit my BFF Suzanne who lives about a 3 hour drive away. Weekends didn't work for her or me, so finally we decided to get together during the week. She could only take one day off for us to go shopping and do girl things, but we would have evenings together.

I made the drive over on Tuesday and planned to go home on Thursday or Friday. Suzanne had given me the key code so I could let myself in before she got home. Suzanne generously let me stay with her. She has a big place with a guest bedroom.

She came home in the early afternoon, that was the only time she could take off, and we went to the Mall and had our fun. But we arranged a night of Clubbing with her guy Steve.

After a fun night on the town, we went back to Suzanne's condo. Steve seemed to enjoy hosting two women in the clubs. Suzanne, Steve, and I made a good threesome. Steve was funny, and witty and kind. Suzanne was lucky to have him.

Suzanne and I teased him by talking about sex. We talked about big cocks and huge orgasms. He was not embarrassed at all, he just smiled and nodded his head.

We had another drink which we probably didn't need, and then I said goodnight and went to the guest room.

I undressed and climbed into the big bed and covered up. I prefer to sleep naked, it is the most comfortable way.

I laid on my side, facing the wall. I soon drifted off.

I heard the bedroom door open and someone let themselves in. I thought it must be Suzanne.

Back in our crazy college days we experimented a little. Neither of us is really lesbian, but we both had an "anything goes" attitude about sex. I thought we were about to take turns orally like we did in the old days.

What a surprise when Steve climbed into the bed. He moved next to me and "spooned" me. He was naked too, and then I got another nice surprise.

He pressed against me, and I felt his hard-on which was pressed between us. It wasn't poking or prodding me, it trapped between his belly and my back.

It was impressive, the longest except for what I had seen in a porn video. The length of it went from next to his balls just above my butt-crack to half-way up my back. It was like a large, whole salami.

After more affectionate spooning, he moved away from me a little, and reached down to touch my pussy from behind. He pushed his middle finger in and slid it in and out for a while. It was sloppy wet.

I reached back and took his stiff cock in my hand. I felt the length of it, and the wrinkles and veins standing up on it.

In my best Little Red Riding Hood voice I said "Is this for me?" He grunted affirmatively.

Then he moved back and just touched my anus. I didn't object, so he inserted the tip of his finger. Again, no complaint from me.

Encouraged, he pushed his finger up my asshole, slowly but all the way in. The vaginal lubrication on his finger helped a lot.

Now it was clear what he wanted to do to me. Full disclosure, I have had anal sex before. Just like my experiences with Suzanne, it was in my college days. I went with a guy for a short time, and he wanted it. But he wasn't equipped like Steve.

I haven't done it since then, and my asshole felt tight with his big, bony middle finger in me, but I liked the sensation. I continued to grasp his stiff hard-on and began to stroke it in the jack-off way.

It was solidly hard and stiff, and perfectly straight. I hope I don't offend any men out there, but I don't like cocks that are bent or curved.

The head was exposed, no foreskin. There was a little bit of slippery seminal fluid oozing out of it, which I applied to the head and as much of the shaft as I could. The more lubrication, the better.

I felt it was my turn to make a move, so I gently guided his cock toward my ass. Steve quickly caught on, and moved closer to me.

When he was close enough, I touched my anus with the tip, and feeling the smooth head against my asshole made me quiver with anticipation.

So here I was, ten years out of college and about to be fucked in the ass again. I expected a better outcome this time, and I was right.

Steve had transferred some of my vaginal lubrication to my asshole, and with a firm push the tip went into me. I squirmed and squealed a little. Just the tip of his cock felt much bigger than the entire penetration from my college boyfriend.

He held still for a moment, but then pushed another inch or two into me. I exhaled and took it. The tight ring of my anus was stretched to the limit. It wasn't painful, just some pressure and fullness.

He could tell I was a little uncomfortable, so he whispered, "Why don't you turn over face-down. I will follow you and stay inside."

I carefully did so, and he performed the trick of staying in me and following so I was prone and he was on top of me. He was careful not to crush me, he is a lot bigger than me.

He hooked his feet around my ankles, and moved my legs farther apart. He held them there with his feet, and then put his hands on my shoulders. His hands were strong and he held on to me tightly.

I felt as if he had me in a wrestling hold, but I had no intention of trying to escape. I enjoyed the feeling of submission. To be clear, this was not any kind of coercion, I proactively adjusted my position to line my asshole up better with his cock so it would go in easier.

He whispered in my ear, "Now we can finish getting it in you."

I was quivering with excitement as I thought about what he said. I wondered how much of his meat-pole I would be able to take. I hoped it would be all of it.

He began to push into me, just a tiny bit at a time. With each push the head of his cock led the way. Soon it was much farther than my college boyfriend had gone, but when I reached back to touch it there was still a lot more to go.

I know it never would have slid in like that if he did not have such a stiff hard-on. That was one of the problems with my college boy, I think he was nervous and he was kind of half-hard.

My asshole was resisting, but to no avail. With each little push it slid in a fraction of an inch deeper.

Finally he gave a bigger push, and I felt his ball-sack flatten out against my wet pussy. I exhaled with a grunt. He was all the way in, and the tip of his cock was way up in my belly.

I was in ecstasy. I have never been so aroused. I reached under my belly and between my legs and touched his balls. They were large, each one incredible in size. Considering the size, I expected a huge load of semen when this ends.

I fondled them for a while, and then he began to fuck me, in and out. He didn't pull all the way out, maybe half-way, and then he thrusted back in all the way. I got my hand out of his way, I wanted every fraction of an inch up my ass.

He fell into a gentle rhythm, fucking me like he loved me. Strange, because we just met that night.

I went into a trance-like state, eyes closed and buzzing in my ears. Please don't stop, I thought.

The bed creaked and squeaked as he humped me for what seemed like an hour, but was probably ten minutes. My asshole had relaxed and was completely used to it now.

I wanted to feel his sperm shoot way up in my belly, but at the same time I didn't want this to end.

But it never lasts forever, does it? My tight asshole was stimulating him, and he started to tense up.

I thought about the tiny slit-hole right at the tip of his cock where his cum squirts out. I had a brief fantasy that I would be able to taste it when it does.

He asked quietly, "Is it alright if I finish in you this way?"

Are you crazy? Why would I want you to pull it out and just make a puddle on my back?

I softly answered, "Yes. Please all the way in me when you finish."

He was silent and in deep thought for a moment, and then said quietly, "Do you want it all in one big squirt, or four or five smaller spurts?"

Come on, I thought. Men don't have that much control over that. But he waited for an answer so I had to say something.

"One big squirt, please." It was all I could think of. A man has never asked me how I wanted him to ejaculate before.

"OK", he said, as if there was no problem.

We'll see, I thought. I didn't think that was a bodily function that a man could control.

He gave me a dozen fast deep strokes, and then he suddenly stopped all the way in me. He held his breath, and I felt him tense up. He made a gurgling, grunting sound and my anticipation went through the roof.

I felt his cock throb and twitch, and a huge spurt squirted up into me.

The first squirt was so powerful it felt like a warm enema going into me. But I hoped it went so far in me that it wouldn't gush back out. He did follow up with several smaller spurts as he emptied himself into me.

His hairy balls were pressing against my pussy, and I exploded into an intense orgasm. I am embarrassed to admit that I squealed and grunted like a monkey and both of my legs were shaking.

We collapsed, with him on top but being careful to keep most of his weight off me. It took a minute or two to catch our breath.

His cock stayed hard as he gently pulled it out of me. It took almost as long to get it out as it did to get it in.

When the head popped out my asshole clamped shut tightly. But it would never be the same.

He rolled over and closed his eyes. He isn't going to sleep here, is he? What about Suzanne?

He slowly rose up out of the bed, and walked out the door, his half-hard cock pointing the way. That's it, I thought. Not even a kiss goodnight?

I wondered if Suzanne knew he was here. She probably does, she is pretty liberal, and we have known each other for a long time.

I started to drift off, in the afterglow of being fucked silly. A little cum started to ooze out of my asshole. I didn't expect that. He shot it so far up in me. But there was so much, I guess it had to happen.

I didn't want a wet spot on the bed, so I got up and went to the dresser and got a tissue. I laid back down, and wadded it up into a ball, and stuffed it in my asshole as far as I could. That should stop the flood.

I fell asleep, and had wild dreams. I dreamt that his tiny tadpole sperm were swimming all around in my belly. I could feel them moving around in my dream. They swam all the way from my stomach to my exit hole and back, like salmon spawning. Weird.

I woke up in the morning light, and got up. I pulled the soggy tissue out of my asshole and threw it in the wastebasket. I didn't bother dressing, I just put on a flimsy pajama set.

I opened the door, and walked down the hall to the kitchen. Suzanne was at the table, and there was a pot of coffee on the table.

I sat down across from her and poured myself a cup.

"Where is Steve?"

"He went to work. He starts early. I don't know how he does it."

She smiled and said, "So, did you have a good time last night?"

By the look in her eyes it was clear that she knew.

"I don't think I will ever be the same. I'm surprised I can even sit down."

She now had a quizzical look in her eyes, and her smile was gone.

"What did he do to you?"

I sat in silence for a few moments. I wanted to tell her in a way that would shock her a little.

I made eye contact, and quietly said, "He cornholed me."

I deliberately used that word because it has a nasty feel to it, just like the act itself.

"WHAT?"

"He fucked me up the ass. He stretched my asshole out permanently".

"Oh, my god! Do you need to go to a doctor? Or the emergency room?"

"No, I am fine. And I wouldn't want to explain to an ER doctor what happened to my asshole."

"That must have hurt! Did he just jam it into you? The jerk! How much did he shove in you that way?"

"All of it. I think it went past my belly-button."

That obviously upset her.

We were both silent for a while, and she calmed down a little.

I think she didn't believe me.

"Can I examine you then? I am not a doctor or nurse, but I want to see if you are OK."

Sure you do, you pervert. I nodded yes, and she moved around to my chair. I helped her pull my pajama bottom down and off, and I lifted one leg up and over the arm of the chair.

She tentatively reached down between my legs and searched for my asshole.

"Stop fumbling. You have been down there before. It's right below my pussy."

She looked annoyed, and said, "OK, smart ass. Let's see if your ass is so smart."

She pushed her middle finger all the way up my asshole. There was no resistance.

"My god! You are all stretched out! And you are full of Steve's stuff!"

"I know. There is so much of it in me that my belly has been gurgling all morning."

"I can't believe that he did that to you. I am going to have a serious talk with him."

I waited a moment to reply, "I assumed that it was something that you two do all the time."

"My god, no! He keeps asking for it, but I refuse. His dick is way too big. It would kill me."

I pondered that for a while. So, he just nonchalantly screwed me in the ass without even asking, but his live-in girlfriend won't let him?

"Well, I don't think you should refuse him something he wants so much. There is something that you do not know or have not thought of. He is large; however, it is extra-long but not extra thick. Thickness is what causes discomfort. Length causes pleasure."

We sat in silence for several minutes while she digested that. I could see the wheels of thought spinning in her brain. I sensed that she was getting turned on thinking about it.

Finally she said, "Thanks for the advice and the information. I will think about it. I have to leave to go to my office. Will you be OK here by yourself?"

"Sure. I will just hang out. No worries."

She left, and that is how my morning went. I had some breakfast and read from the book I brought with me.

A little after noon I heard the door open. To my surprise it was Steve.

"You're home early. What's up?"

He seemed agitated. He just stood there in front of me nervously wringing his hands.

"I had to come home for a while to do something."

OK, what, I thought.

"I have been thinking about last night all morning. I can't get it out of my mind."

Oh, I see. What he needs to do is me.

He said, "I'm afraid I might explode."

I suppressed a laugh as I visualized his testicals exploding. This guy needs some relief.

I said, "Let me help you with that."

I moved closer to him and knelt at his feet. I unzipped and unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down a little.

I pulled his jockey shorts down and his cock swung out right in my face. I stared at the one-eyed monster for a moment. It was only half-hard at first, but as I watched it grew larger and stiffened.

I began to jack him off, but I thought if I finished him that way there would be a hell of a mess to clean up. I took it in my mouth to catch the mess, but I could only get less than half of it in. I slid that much of it in and out while I stroked the rest.

If he finishes this way, I will get mouthful after mouthful. I am going to have to swallow fast to keep up, or there will be a mess from what dribbles off my chin. I decided to find out what he really wants.

I looked up at him as I took it out of my mouth and said, "Do you want to finish this way, or do you want to cornhole me again?"

That nasty magic word again. It was like throwing gasoline on a fire.

He mumbled yes. I assumed he meant the latter.

I got up and headed to the bedroom. He followed me holding his pants up, comically.

I stripped off my pajamas including the top, which was not necessary for what we were going to do. He kicked off his shoes and removed his pants and jockeys.

I climbed up on the bed, and took a pillow to put under my hips as I lay face down. A crazy thing to do, the pillow might make it go in even deeper. I am now an ass-whore.

He clumsily climbed up over me and hovered. I reached back and spread my butt-cheeks to help him find the hole. I felt his cock-head touch my anus and hesitate for a moment.

Then he pushed it into me, and the head popped in. I relaxed and waited for the rest of it to slide in.

It went in easier this time, but he didn't just jam it in. He was careful and considerate and just gave me a little at a time. The slippery cum inside me helped a lot.

It was not at all uncomfortable, but I inadvertently made a little whimper or grunt with each push into me.

Slowly but surely, it went up my asshole. I loved every inch of it.

When his big ball-sack pressed against me I knew it was all the way in me.

He began to fuck me methodically. I kept my butt-cheeks spread apart which allowed him to go in deeper than last night. The tip of his cock probed and pushed against my soft insides.

I let go of my left butt-cheek and said, "You hold this side."

He did, and I was free to reach between my legs and touch his cock. It slid past my fingers as it went in and out of my asshole. Then I fondled and kind of tickled his balls when I could reach them.

We continued like that for a while, and then he said, "I wish you could see it like I can. Your asshole just swallows my cock whole."

I surely could feel it. He lasted a long time, longer than last night.

But eventually his rhythm changed, he speeded up a little and pulled out farther.

I knew what to expect, he tensed up and held his breath just like last night. He bellowed like a bull and stopped all the way in me.

He gave me his special big squirt and subsequent spurts and emptied himself in me. Enough time had passed since he did that last night, and he had completely replenished his holding tank.

Every cell in my body welcomed it like a precious gift.

I used my masturbation technique on my pussy and soon I joined him in an intense orgasm.

We went side-by-side and slowly came to our senses.

I tried to kiss him, but he pulled away a little.

"What's wrong?"

It took him a while to answer, but finally he said, "I don't want to start that kind of relationship with you. I am committed to Suzanne."

Oh, so you just want to fuck me into a coma. Nice.

I was silent, so he went on.

"She won't allow me to do that with her. I keep trying to convince her, but she refuses."

Of course, I knew that, but I acted as if I didn't.

"Oh, so you just use me because my ass is conveniently available."

He was genuinely upset by that.

"Don't be like that. I just really need sex like that. It's the best kind for me."

"Well, it turns out it is apparently the best for me also. Maybe the two of us should try to convince Suzanne so you will not be denied when I leave tomorrow."

He didn't look hopeful, and he mumbled, "Yeah, maybe".

He stopped in the bathroom to wash his dick before he left to go back to work.

I went back to reading and napping. I had to insert another tissue plug so I wouldn't leave a spot on the couch. Steve produces enough cum to knock up an elephant.

It felt like my internal organs were moving back into their correct place after being moved aside by Steve's enormous cock. My stomach growled and gurgled as his sperm swam laps in me. An exaggeration of course, but that is what my imagination produced.

But it is not my imagination that makes me think I am developing a craving for it. I know my digestive system will absorb it and make it into a part of me. Almost like I sucked him off and swallowed it, but without the unpleasant taste.

At around 6PM both Steve and Suzanne came home within a few minutes of each other.

I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine and brought it with three glasses into the front room.

I called out for Suzanne and Steve to join me for a glass, and they did so.

We joined in a toast which I proposed, thanking them for my enjoyable visit.

Suzanne looked uncomfortable, as if she was uncertain what I might say next. I didn't care, I went for it.

"One of the most enjoyable things about my visit was learning about a form of sex which I discovered I had wanted and needed without realizing it. Serendipity."

Leezy
Leezy
709 Followers
12