A Night in the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve said, "I'll drink to that." And he did.

I spoke directly to Suzanne, and said, "As you know, I am leaving tomorrow morning. Steve has a need you are not taking care of. You need to overcome your apprehension and do this."

She blushed and softly said, "I don't know how to do that."

"Let me help you. I can show you how."

I turned to look at Steve and said, "Steve, will you help me help her? She needs a training session for her first time. I will kind of run the session if it's all right with you."

Even though I had not said anything blunt like 'I will help you cornhole her', he got the message.

He grinned and said too loudly, "Sure!"

Suzanne said, "I don't know about this.'

I countered with, "Look, Steve is an expert. And I will supervise to make sure it is good for you."

She seemed deep in thought, but I could tell she was warming up to the idea. My description of how it felt for me had sunk in. She was imagining how it would feel to have Steve's hard-on up her asshole.

She finally said, "OK. But if it starts to hurt you have to stop."

"Of course," I said. Steve shook his head yes, but I thought, you liar.

We all had the same idea, and we moved together to their bedroom, not the spare room.

We simultaneously stripped off our clothes and were all completely naked.

Suzanne and I had been naked together before and we were not embarrassed. Steve wasn't either, and his cock stood out like a flagpole. I was beginning to regret that this was Suzanne's turn.

"Suzanne, I suggest that you lay face-down with your legs slightly apart."

She did so, and Steve started to climb aboard.

"Wait a minute. I want to do something."

I dropped to my knees in front of Steve and took his cock in my mouth. There was a method to my madness, after giving it some in and out I deposited as much saliva on it as I could. I wanted it to go in as easily as possible.

I wasn't sure that was sufficient, so I climbed on the bed between Suzanne's legs, and spread her butt-cheeks apart.

She objected so I said, "Just let me do this. You will be glad you did."

I moved in close and touched her little light-brown asshole with my tongue. She quivered but did not object. I went to work, tongue-fucking her asshole and leaving behind a lot of saliva. That produced deep breaths and sighs.

"There, that should do it."

I got out of the way, and motioned to Steve to move in.

Suzanne's butt is smaller than mine. I am not fat by any means, but she is almost skinny. Let's say slim. This is going to be a challenge.

His hard-on bobbed and swayed as he climbed up on the bed. Again, I wished it was my ass he was going to shove it in, but I controlled myself.

He asked her to spread her butt and she did. She must have thought that she really had to spread it wide, to allow Steve's cock to penetrate. She pulled her butt apart so hard that her butt-crack disappeared. There was just a flat area with her butt-hole offered up, and her flower-petal pussy below.

He just touched her little asshole with his dick head, and she flinched.

He began to apply pressure, and then the head disappeared in, and she said, "Ouch!"

I said, "Just relax and let it slide in."

He used the same technique as he did with me, just easing a little in at a time. My god, I thought, this is going to take a half-hour for him to get it all in.

Each time it went in she whispered 'Ouch' quietly but there was no indication she wanted him to stop. Good thing, because he wouldn't stop now for anything.

Gently and expertly he worked it into her. He eyes were glassy and she was breathing through her mouth. She was still holding her butt-cheeks open, and the view aroused me.

I could see her asshole tightly surrounding the shaft of his cock. It was stretched to the limit. I was afraid the tight ring at the entrance might snap like a rubber band.

But it didn't, and the shaft kept sliding in, little by little. Her pink pussy was also in view, and it was open and wet. She better not try to tell me this didn't turn her on.

Suzanne was making noises like a new-born kitten. But she kept spreading her butt so wide it looked uncomfortable.

I whispered in her ear, "You could let go of your butt now if you want to."

She raised her head to look at me, and said, "No, I don't want to hurt him. It will close on him."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing, and quietly said, "Don't worry about that. You won't bite it off."

Steve didn't pay any attention to any of this, he was busy fucking her tight, virgin asshole. I had a clear view of his cock going in and out of her tight asshole. Her anus tried to follow along, pulling out a little as he pulled out, and pressing in a little as he did. Her vaginal lips opened and closed with each in and out.

Good thing I finished with my distractions with Suzanne's naiveté. Steve was preparing to finish.

He was going in and out faster, and suddenly he stopped all the way in. I recognized that behavior.

He didn't bellow this time, he huffed and puffed and I saw Suzanne's eyes open with a startled look.

I knew what she was feeling, he was pumping a huge load of warm semen up her ass, all the way into her stomach.

Her startled look changed to a look of pleasant surprise as she felt it gushing into her belly.

She said, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh" I assume in time with the spurts.

I couldn't help myself, I touched and rubbed my clit and had an orgasm.

Suzanne did not, she just gazed into space with a bewildered look.

Steve disengaged carefully. He didn't want to turn her inside-out.

Suzanne still had her dreamy look, and said, "I have never felt it go into me like that. It's amazing."

I gave her a kiss, since Steve didn't. I said, "You did it very well. Good for you."

She was still floating in the clouds, and said, "It felt so different having his cock in me like that. It was really inside me, not just inside my vagina, but up in the center of me."

Well said, I thought.

Steve came back from the bathroom, so I said, "You two just cuddle up and enjoy your feelings. I am going to go to bed. I have to get up and leave tomorrow morning."

I left them to do whatever, and went to my bedroom. I went to bed much earlier than usual, but I needed it. The drama of managing Suzanne's education tired me out.

I was slowly waking up in the morning when Steve came into my room. What now, I thought.

"I just wanted to thank you for doing what you did with Suzanne. I never could have done it without you."

"You're welcome," I said half asleep.

He just stood there and must want something else. I gave him a questioning look.

"I just wondered if you would like one for the road."

My god, he is relentless.

"I need to get going, I don't really have the time."

"I could make it quick," he said sheepishly.

OK, so it is not for me, it is for him.

"Get into bed with me. Let's not waste time."

In record time, he stripped down and jumped in and moved next to me. I was already naked, as I said I like to sleep in the nude.

He began to fondle my breasts, my pussy, and finally put his finger up my asshole. I guess that's all he ever wants now.

I said, "Doggy style this time," and got up on all fours. He was all for it and got on his knees behind me.

I felt his cock touch my asshole, and it was in me in a flash. My asshole has gotten used to it.

He began to fuck me, and I said, "Make it fast please. Like you said."

I think it took him all of 30 seconds to blow his load in me. It was a little less than his usual amount, and I assumed he had continued with Suzanne last night after I left them.

I was fine with that, I just couldn't refuse him. He pulled it out and got up and got dressed.

We said our goodbyes and promised to get together again. I tentatively said I could visit again in a couple of weeks. He actually kissed me this time. Oh no, I thought, don't fall in love with me, just fuck me.

I packed my few things, went to the parking lot and found my car.

As I was driving, I had time to think. I realized that I am anally erotic. I wondered if I will find a guy back home who will do that to me. He may not have a cockzilla, but it will have to do. And I definitely plan to visit Suzanne and Steve again soon.

My panties were getting wet and sticky from Steve's 'stuff' as Suzanne called it. I had neglected to plug up my asshole. Oh well. I enjoyed the acrid fragrance of his cum as I drove the rest of the way home.

12