A Night in the Woods Pt. 02

Story Info
A horny supernatural force invades a traveler's dreams.
3k words
4.87
4.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TreeJoy
TreeJoy
10 Followers

Recap of A Night in the Woods Part 1

Kellaine and his half-orc travelling companion, Grimlak, get hopelessly lost and have to sleep in the woods.

During the night, Kel finds his dreams invaded by visions of an erotic encounter with an old crush. Upon waking, he discovers Grim is missing.

Drawn by the same powerful force that invaded his dreams, Kel plunges into the forest in pursuit of the siren call.

Maybe he'll trip over Grim somewhere along the way.

------------

Grimlak prowled among the dark huts of the deserted Shatter Rock village gripping his war club so hard his knuckles ached.

His plan was to take a peek into a few empty houses, steal some small memento of his first time in a real war party, and then get his ass back to the beached longship before his father and the other warriors returned from pursuing the enemy into the jungle.

Grim selected a hut at random, built of split logs and thatched with grass like all the others. Cautiously, he poked his head in through the open doorway, eyes dilating in the gloom.

Stray embers glowed in a central fire pit dimly illuminating the interior. The usual accoutrements of an orc household were scattered about. He was a bit disappointed to note that it wasn't much different from a house in his own village.

Creeping in, club at the ready, Grimlak paused, listening and smelling. The scent of the occupants was fresh, but he knew that the villagers had only recently fled when they saw his father's raider ship approaching.

Relaxing somewhat, the half-orc began moving about the room looking for a trophy to take. To his annoyance, most of the personal items were women's shit - was there no man in this household?

Grim's eyes lit up as they fell on a tooled leather wrist band, laying on a shelf near the family sleeping platform. Perfect! He picked it up, admiring the intricate winding pattern etched into the leather and boar's teeth stitched at intervals around the circumference.

Laying his club aside, Grim slipped the band over his hand. It was a little big on his wrist, but he knew that at almost 19 he would fill it out soon.

Grinning, he held his fist up to admire how it looked on him. That was how he was standing when a pottery jar shattered against the back of his head.

Even as Grim collapsed forward onto his knees, he was groping for his discarded club. Fucking idiot to have laid it down!

Someone grasped the collar of his leather armor and jerked him over backward with enough force to drive a harsh grunt out of him as his head collided with the edge of the wooden sleeping platform. Black stars burst in his vision and his limbs seemed to lose all strength.

"So, a little Storm Sea tit-sucker thinks that he can walk into my home and steal my dead husband's bracelet, does he?" Growled a ferocious voice.

Grimlak pried open one of his tightly clenched eyes, and saw a tall figure standing over him. He stared openly as he realized he was looking up at the lean, muscled form of an older orc woman.

She was dressed in nothing but a short, loose, sleeping shirt that just barely reached her upper thighs, doing nothing to hide her long muscular legs. Her face was fierce, the full grown lower incisors of adulthood prominent as she scowled. Her red top knot seemed to almost bristle in anger as she glared murder down at him with flashing eyes.

"What's a pot-licker like you doing away from Daddy's ship, eh? Hoping to catch a girl and have her concede gelzek so that you can stick your prick in her? Ha! As if any Shatter Rock maiden would consider you worthy!"

Rage flared up within Grimlak at the woman's insult. To imply that he wasn't man enough to make a captured female desire to breed with him was mortifying!

Snarling, adrenalin surging through his body, Grim surged up, swinging his fist at her face. The woman gave way, leaping back nimbly as the force of his blow carried him past. Overbalanced, he couldn't dodge when her heel connected hard where his shoulder and neck met, causing black stars to explode in his vision a second time.

A hard blow to his chest laid him out on his back once more. He felt her weight slam down across his thighs. Before he could even think, a foot jammed against his throat, and she put him in a painful leg hold.

"Pathetic! Is this what the next generation of Storm Sea warriors is like? Your clan is doomed!"

Grimlak tried to twist out from under her, but howled as the woman applied more pressure to her lock.

Fuck! She wasn't even breathing hard! She was like some sort of freakish giant's daughter!

Desperate, he thrust his chin down, seizing the side of her foot in his mouth, and bit down hard.

Now it was the woman that howled.

The leg hold relaxed as she jerked her foot away from his face. Yanking free, he kicked out, catching her on the hip as she rolled away. The blow sent her sprawling across the sleeping platform.

Springing after her on all fours, he lowered his shaved head like a battering ram, grimacing fiercely as his crown caught her on the chin, momentarily stunning her. Taking advantage of the opening, Grimlak used his weight to bear her down, applying a lock of his own to her leg.

One twist as she attempted to throw him off was enough to lay her back down with a screech of agony.

The half-orc youth lay panting, adrenaline coursing through his body, muscles twitching as he prepared to counter whatever the woman's next move would be.

Nothing could have prepared him for the throaty chuckle that came from her. "Not bad, youngling! Perhaps you aren't a complete tit-drip after all!"

"I am a fucking warrior of the Storm Sea clan!" He snarled, blood boiling. "You will treat me with the respect that I would a fighter of the fucking Shatter Rock clan!"

Peering up the length of her, Grim met her eyes. Merriment danced in them, as well as a look of appraisal.

"Well, you have me at your mercy, warrior," she said, amusement in her voice. "What are you going to do with me?"

Grimlak stared at her owlishly, new possibilities replacing the battle fury rapidly draining from his veins. The woman laid back relaxed under his gaze, her arms stretched across the furs above her head, almost as if she were putting herself on display.

As his eyes wandered down her length, he realized that her short sleeping shirt had ridden up well past her belly button. He ran his eyes over her taunt, muscled abdomen, criss-crossed here and there with the white lines of old scars, his gaze lingering for a moment on the small shell that hung from her navel piercing. Ritual tattoos decorated her hip bones, showing that she had borne two daughters in the past. At last he took in the tangle of her pubic hair, as red as the topknot upon her head. The puffy edges of her labia gaped open slightly, hardly a foot from his face.

By the time his eyes had finished their journey, Grim's cock was fully erect.

Still, he didn't dare to release his leg hold. Yet, he couldn't lay here all night either. Better though if this woman broke his neck than for his father to not find him on guard at the landing site.

Grimlak's rushing thoughts were interrupted by the woman slowly sliding her arms down to her sides. He tensed, gripping her leg, ready to twist it. She slowed her movements further, but didn't stop.

Upon reaching her hips, the woman ran her long-fingered hands up her flanks, and across her trim belly. From there they moved upwards, slipping under her shirt to cup her breasts.

"Have you had a woman yet?" she asked the staring half-orc, eyes playful. "I'm guessing not from the way your tongue is hanging out."

The orc woman pulled the shirt up exposing her full breasts to his rapt gaze. She lifted and squeezed them, as if to show him how plump and soft they were in relation to the rest of her toned body. Under the ministrations of her tugging fingers, her greyish-green areolas contracted until her nipples protruded stiffly.

"I've nursed two children with these," she purred, watching him with half-closed eyes. "A young warrior could suck at them as well, if he wished."

The tip of her tongue slowly ran across her lips as she twisted and plucked at her nipples.

Holy shit, she was offering gelzek! Grimlak wanted her so bad that he felt like his nuts were puckering.

Eyes locked on the woman's breasts, Grimlak released her leg and sat up. Moving slowly, as if afraid to brush against her bare skin, he crawled up the length of her until he was looking down into her flushed face.

Wordlessly, she cupped her breasts and held them up towards him, inviting him to partake.

Grim lowered his mouth to take a nipple between his lips.

That was when her knee slammed into his ribs accompanied almost instantly by an elbow to the side of his head.

Ears ringing, Grimlak felt himself flop like a ragdoll to the floor. Darkness bled into the edges of his consciousness, reducing the pain of his bruised and battered body to a dull ache.

After a timeless period, he became aware of someone gently gripping him by the chin, shaking his head back and forth.

"Hey! Are you awake? Shit, I really blew your candle out, didn't I?"

The dim room swam in and out of focus as he opened his eyes. The woman's concerned face hovered over him, half lit by the glow of the firepit. He became distantly aware that she didn't have him in a combat grip, but rather was straddling his hips, her knees pinning his arms against his sides.

As he regained his senses, more details came to Grim's attention. The shirt had been discarded entirely leaving her full breasts to hang like ripe fruit before his eyes. Even more interesting though than that was that he seemed to have somehow lost his pants.

Looking down the length of his nude body, the young orc found that the woman had her crotch pressed so close to his that only the head of his flaccid cock protruded from the red tangle of her pubic hair.

The warrior woman leaned down over him, her nipples grazing his chest. "I think we've had enough foreplay," she said, gently gripping his throat. "Will you offer Mersa gelzek?"

Grim stared at her, shocked. "You want to breed with me?" he asked, pride swelling inside him.

Mersa threw her head back and gave a howl of laughter. "Breed with a half-grown, round-eared, Storm Sea pup? Fuck no!" She gave his throat a shake, jiggling his head loosely. "It's not even that time of the moon for me! No, I want you to offer gelzek to me!"

He blinked, trying to wrap his head around what she was saying. That wasn't how it worked! The woman was supposed to offer herself to...oh fuck, she was moving her hips!

Mersa had sat upright and placed her palms on Grim's chest. Slowly rolling her hips, she ground her groin against him, her crotch hot and damp on his flaccid cock. Tingles began running through his shaft as blood rushed to the area. In no time at all, he was rock hard.

"How about it?" she asked, hitching ahead slightly so that even more of her pussy caressed up and down the length of his hard-on. "Will you offer me gelzek?"

"N..no!" he stammered, unable to tear his eyes away from her slowly gyrating hips. The way the muscles of her abdomen flexed in the firelight was mesmerizing.

Mersa leaned over Grim, letting her breasts dangle in front of his face. They swayed with each thrust of her hips, her hard nipples so close he could almost taste them. He could smell the scent of her skin, mixed with wood smoke.

"Are you sure? It'll feel really gooooood!"

Grimlak squirmed beneath the orc woman, panting loudly. Each time she slid her cunt down him it peeled back his foreskin, her labia giving his cock head a wet kiss. On the return trip, she covered him up again, lubing his shaft for the next pass. The sheer spectacle of Mersa grinding on him was almost enough to make him climax in itself.

"No!" The denial came out as a whimper. Every other part of Grim was screaming yes.

Smirking, Mersa sat up straight again, and without breaking her rhythm, reached down behind her. The half-orc cried out as she took his testicles in her warm hand and began gently tugging his scrotum in time with her strokes.

"What was that? Mersa didn't hear?"

"FUCK! YES! PLEASE FUCK ME!" Grim didn't care how pathetic he sounded. All he wanted was relief from the excruciating pleasure the older woman was tormenting him with.

To his shock, Mersa leaned down and kissed him deeply.

Breaking away at last, she looked into his eyes and said: "Don't worry about lasting, kid! You have to get back to your ship!"

Raising herself up on her knees, the woman grasped Grimlak's throbbing cock with one long-fingered hand while parting her labia with the other. Guiding him into position beneath her, she sank down onto his hard shaft, taking his entire length inside her wet cunt.

Grim cried out in pleasure as she settled onto him, her crotch pressed tight against his own. The soft interior of her pussy squeezed him as she flexed her abs.

"Not bad for having two kids, eh?" she said with a grin, noting his unfocused eyes.

Leaning back, Mersa rested her hands on Grimlak's thighs and began rolling her hips. Each gyration caused his hard cock to rub along the slippery walls of her vagina, making a wet sound. The musky scent of her cunt made his nostrils flare.

"Told you it was good!," Mersa teased, listening to his loud moans.

Sitting up straighter, she began bouncing on his cock, letting a few inches slip out then dropping back down onto it. Her own eyes became unfocused and her lips parted as she rode him.

"You're a good size," she grunted, a flush darkening her chest and cheeks. Sweat glistened on the flexing muscles of her thighs and hips.

Pulling his hands free, Grimlak grabbed her hips, instinctively pulling her down to meet his upthrusts, hungry to have every inch of his thick cock inside her. Mersa cried out in pleasure as he drove himself deeper, his cock-head bumping against her cervix with each plunge.

Reaching up with one hand he grabbed a breast, squeezing the soft mound roughly. She swore as he pinched her nipple hard and twisted.

Mersa reached down between her legs and began rubbing her clit rapidly, her riding growing more frantic. Grim sped up as well, grunting with each thrust of his hips. The slap of their flesh colliding was loud in the dark room.

Gods, he never wanted to stop fucking this woman!

Mersa's eyes were tight shut, and her body taunt as she rode his cock with wild abandon, her pointed teeth bared. Her fingers stroked her swollen clit in rapid bursts of furious rubbing as she worked herself up to orgasm.

"Come on, warrior!" she snarled. "Give me your virgin seed!"

Grim could feel his balls tightening as the familiar pressure of orgasm built. The strength of the sensations was far beyond anything he had ever experienced masturbating. It approached in throbbing waves, starting somewhere behind his balls and rushing up the length of his pumping cock to crash against his glans. Each wave rushed over the last, increasing in pleasure and force until they reached a crescendo.

Planting his feet flat on the furs, the half-orc thrust his hips up so hard that his ass left the bed. Mersa and Grimlak both howled as he drove deep into her. Her fingernails raked down his chest leaving livid scratches behind as she hunched over, shaking, her orgasm tearing through her even as his cock exploded inside her rhythmically clenching interior, hot wetness spurting out where they were joined.

------------


Grimlak collapsed to his knees in the dark forest, bellowing, his jutting cock jerking violently, thick streams of semen arcing onto the leaf litter. With a groan, he collapsed to his side, panting violently.

What. The. Fuck!

The orc looked around blearily, trying to gather his wits, as the aftershocks of orgasm slowly faded away. The sinister silhouette of the dark trees surrounded him, but Kel and their rough camp was nowhere to be seen.

Was he sleep walking? What he just experienced was certainly a fucking dream!

He remembered that Shatter Rock woman well from his first raid all those years ago, but only because she beat him into unconsciousness and left him hog-tied on the beach for his returning father to find! To this day he couldn't visit his village without people bringing it up!

The sex had been complete fantasy, but more vivid than any dream Grim had ever experienced before. In fact, desire still smouldered inside him.

Grimlak pushed himself upright with one arm, nostrils flaring at a strange scent. There was a musky, rich odor seeming to permeate the air with a palpable weight. It reminded him of the smell of Mersa's hungry cunt in his dream. The thought made his balls tingle in anticipation.

The smell washed over him again, making him grunt as his cock gave a twitch. Already it was beginning to swell to fullness, his need building.

Grim staggered to his feet, starting towards a faint nimbus of light just beyond the trees in front of him.

Whatever lay beyond was desperately calling for it's lust to be satiated.


TreeJoy
TreeJoy
10 Followers