A Night in the Woods Pt. 01

Story Info
A horny supernatural force invades a traveler's dreams.
2.2k words
4.33
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TreeJoy
TreeJoy
10 Followers

"What were those shit-knobs smirking about?" Grimlak asked, scowling.

"I'm not sure", Kel said. "I barely understand Elvish, and I had a half-elf tutor growing up too. I just asked them how to find the forest route."

"They probably think we're going to get lost because we don't have pointy ears and a rod up our ass." The half-orc spat into the ditch as they walked.

"It's fine, Grim", his human companion said. "Don't let them get under your hide. By this evening we'll be in Bridgeport, and you won't have to deal with any more Elves."

"Thank the fucking gods for that!"

The two turned off the sunny main road onto a narrow forest track, cool and shaded.

"You sure they said this is the way?" asked the green-skinned warrior.

"I'm pretty sure. 'Apsara Valesta', they said. That means 'Green Way'. It'll save us an entire day's travel."

"Well, only if you're sure we won't get lost..."

Kel grinned confidently and clapped Grimlak on a thick shoulder. "We aren't going to get lost!"

"We're lost", said Kel, several hours later.

"Fuck my ancestors!" Grimlak grunted, angrily. "You said this was the way!"

"Well, I thought it was the way! That last junction back at the river was definitely supposed to be a left..." The young man ran his fingers through his sweat damp hair, looking back the way they had come.

"That wasn't a river! It was a bloody creek!" Grimlak swatted irritably at the gnats flitting around his own shaved head.

"Maybe the water was just low for the time of year! C'mon, the trail is probably at the bottom of this slope."

Sullen, the half-orc followed.

The travellers next stopped because it was too dark to see anymore.

"I hope a snake crawls up your leg and bites you on the taint tonight while we sleep on the fucking dirt", growled Grimlak, stomping in a circle, flattening a place to lay.

Kel, stomping down his own spot, scowled. "I thought you orcs were supposed to be tough! Didn't you say that your cradle was a hollowed out boulder or something?"

"It was a hollowed out log!" Grunted the warrior, throwing himself down on the crushed foliage. "Now fuck off until morning!"

Kel stared in amazement as the half-orc almost immediately began to snore.

Laying down gingerly on his own plot, he grimaced as twigs poked into his back.

We'll reach Bridgeport tomorrow, Kel thought to himself drowsily as he closed his eyes. And have a good laugh about all this.

* * * * *

The blonde maid servant squealed as Kel slipped into the pantry behind her, grabbing a handful of her perky ass through the rough muslin of her dress.

"Miss me, Robin?" he whispered in her ear, as he gave another squeeze, enjoying the soft firmness.

The serving girl spun around, her pretty, round-cheeked face flushed. "You scared me, Kellaine! I thought you were out hunting with Lord Corbett!"

"I told dad that I wasn't feeling good", the young lordling said, dismissively. "Why would I want to chase deer around the woods in the rain when I could be in here with you?"

He tried to lean in for a kiss, but Robin turned her head away, giggling nervously. Kellaine settled for kissing her neck near where her thick golden braid fell over her shoulder. Her skin tasted slightly of salt.

"I can't stay!" she whimpered, as he flicked her earlobe with the tip of his tongue. "Cook is waiting for me to come back with raisins!"

"Fuck the raisins!" the young man said, goodnaturedly, slipping his arms further around her narrow waist. Reaching down, he cupped her rump, pulling her against him. "Don't you want to have some fun? It's been a few days since we had a chance."

Robin put her arms around his neck, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I really can't right now, Kel. Maybe later?" Despite her words, she didn't let go. Her fingers played with the hair on the back of his head as her blue eyes searched his.

This time when Kellaine leaned down she let him kiss her mouth, her tongue rising eagerly to explore his own. He could feel his cock beginning to tingle where it pressed against her flat stomach.

When Kel put his hands on her hips and pushed her gently back against the waist high counter r she didn't resist. Pressing against her, he again kissed her deeply, relishing the feeling of her hot tongue on his.

His knee pushed into her skirts, separating her hidden thighs. She made a small sound of excitement against his mouth as he pressed his thigh against her crotch. Kel could feel the heat of her radiating through the intervening cloth.

"We can't take too long", Robin gasped, breaking their long kiss. "Cook will wonder where I am!"

"I won't get you in trouble!" Kel promised. "I just feel like I can't go a minute longer without touching you!"

"Well, close the pantry door at least, silly!"

By the time Kellaine turned back from doing so, Robin was sitting on the edge of the counter with her skirts pulled up, exposing the short white petticoat and over the knee grey wool stockings she wore underneath.

"You are so fucking hot", he growled, looking hungrily at the pale skin of her exposed thighs.

Flushing, Robin grabbed his shirt front and pulled him to her. She spread her legs to make room for him against her as their mouths once more met hungrily. He gasped as she bit his lip playfully.

Kellaine ran his hands up her tightly laced bodice, feeling the gentle swell of her slight breasts. As much as he wanted to feel their warm softness cupped in his hands, he hesitated, knowing from experience how long it took to lace her up again. He satisfied himself with groping her through the cloth, only to find Robin's hands rising to undo the ties.

"What about getting back to Cook?" he asked.

"Fuck the raisins!" she declared, eyes smouldering.

Grinning, Kel pushed her hands away and took over undoing the ties. Slipping the last of the laces from their loops, he pulled her bodice open, exposing the short linen undershirt beneath, which he quickly pushed upwards.

Immediately, he lowered his face to her small breasts, hungry to have his mouth on them. Her skin was warm and salty beneath his tongue.

Lapping at a small pink nipple, Kel took it into his mouth, feeling it rapidly harden between his lips as he suckled. Breaking away, he moved to her other breast, giving it similar treatment, before returning to the first. His fingers gently pinched and plucked at one nipple as he sucked at the other.

Robin twined her fingers through his hair, pulling his face back up to hers. Kissing him deeply, she hooked her fingers around his belt, pulling his groin hard against her. His swollen cock was a prominent lump against her abdomen. She slipped a hand down and ran her palm over the bulging cloth, smiling against his lips as he groaned in response.

Kellaine ran his hands up under the hem of her petticoat, stroking her thighs. He slipped a hand down into the valley between her legs, passing over the soft nest of her blonde curls until he reached the swell of her labia. Parting her lips, he sought the heat and moisture of her opening. Slipping a finger into her soft interior to the second knuckle made her inhale sharply.

"I love your little pussy so much, Robin,'' Kel whispered, biting her neck. He could smell the scent of her hair mixed with the spices of the pantry.

Her breath was hot on his ear. "It's all yours, Kel! No one else can have it!"

She gasped again as he pressed his fingers into her.

Her own fingers were busy undoing Kel's belt and unbuttoning his fly. Reaching into his pants, her slim hand grasped his cock, drawing it out.

"You're so hard already!", she teased, squeezing his swollen shaft. He let out an involuntary gasp as she pulled back his foreskin, fully exposing the red-purple head. A small smear of pre-cum glistened at the tip.

Kel began moving in and out of her pussy, finger fucking her, his hard cock twitching in her hand as he did so. As he slipped his fingers deeper into her wet depths, he relished the soft texture of her vaginal walls. He stroked here, anticipating what it would feel like for his throbbing erection to fill her hot void.

"Quite teasing, Kel! Don't you want me?" Robin whimpered. Grasping his wrist, she pulled his hand away from her crotch. "I want to be fucked!"

Robin leaned back against the wall behind her, raising her knees up until her heels were resting on the edge of the counter. Spreading her thighs, she exposed herself fully to the flushed young lord. Reaching down, she spread her labia wide, displaying the glistening, pink interior to Kel's hungry eyes.

"You're a beautiful sight, Robin!", he said huskily, his cock so hard it ached.

"I'm ready to serve you, M'lord!", she said, with a wink. Her index finger dabbled in the opening of her pussy, which was audibly wet.

Needing no more encouragement to be inside her, Kellaine hurriedly moved into position between her spread legs. Guiding himself with his hand, he pressed his swollen head into the damp entrance, moaning as he slipped into her tight opening.

"Fuck me, Kel!" Robin moaned into his ear, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Kel gripped the serving girl's hips and began thrusting. Each stroke took him deep into her, the sound of his thighs slapping against hers loud in the enclosed space. She moaned in pleasure, her fingers digging into his shoulders roughly.

With each thrust, the muscular walls of her young pussy squeezed down tightly on his hard cock, gripping it within. The wet friction was heaven, sending fireworks of pleasure exploding through his groin.

He looked down as he withdrew a few inches from her pussy, admiring how his shaft glistened with her wetness, before thrusting back in roughly. Kel felt like he just couldn't get deep enough inside of her to be satisfied.

Robin let go of his shoulders and gripped the edge of the counter tightly, her body rocking with each violent thrust. Her wordless cries of pleasure reverberated in the small room as she struggled to keep her heels from slipping off the counter.

Both lovers were oblivious to the earthenware jars clashing together on their vibrating racks, or the stack of tin bowls that tumbled to the pantry floor with a clatter.

Hungry for more depth, Kel seized Robin's legs behind the knees and pushed them back even further towards her chest, causing her heels to leave the counter entirely. Holding her this way angled her pelvis just right, allowing him full access to her depths. Her cries took on a new urgency as he drove into her, balls deep.

Kel could feel his orgasm building deep down inside. Each frantic drive into Robin's hot interior brought it boiling up further. He was thrusting mindlessly now, thinking of nothing but being as deep inside her hot pussy as possible when the aching pleasure creeping from his testicles up the length of his rigid shaft finally exploded into climax..

* * * * *

Kel jerked awake on the forest floor gasping, disoriented, and very much aware that the hot wetness spurting inside his pants was not sweat.

As the pumping spasms of his cock finally slowed, he stared up at the silhouettes of the trees overhead owlishly. Why in the nine hells did he just have a wet dream at 32?

And Robin? What the fuck was that?

He hadn't seen the blonde kitchen maid in well over a decade, not since just before his parents sent him away to the Academy at eighteen! Sure, he had been head over heels for her, but the older girl had never allowed him more than a few awkward fumblings.

There was something strange going on, but Kel couldn't seem to collect his thoughts to figure out what. His head was foggy, his attention just as unfocused as his eyes. Each panting breath seemed oddly warm and heavy, redolent with the rich musk of damp earth and unknown flowers.

Kel turned his head towards where Grimlak lay only to find the crushed depression in the ferns where the half-orc had slept unoccupied.

"Grimsssh?" he slurred, sitting up drunkenly.

The sight of the half-orc's war club laying in the weeds brought a distant stab of alarm through his brain-fog. Kel knew the warrior didn't so much as take a shit without it by his side.

Struggling to stand, Kel reeled against a tree trunk, hanging onto it for balance.

A fresh wave of perfume and damp richness rolled out of the darkness. He moaned as his balls seemed to toll like bells in response. Despite having just ejaculated, his cock began once more to rapidly swell with aching need.

Half-blind with lust, Kel plunged into the night, rushing unknowing towards the siren call that had invaded his dreams.

There was something out there that was fey and hungry for mortal seed.

TreeJoy
TreeJoy
10 Followers