A Night in Vienna

Story Info
A night out at the bar ends with a ménage à trois.
4.6k words
4.79
16.8k
24

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been together for a long time... And only, finally, got married a few years ago.

Not much has changed, really. Life is the same, day in, and day out, now. During the week, we both get up, go to work, come home, and watch some TV before we both pass out. Sex maybe two or three times a week. Boring, monotonous, married life.

When we do have sex, it's good. But it's the same. All the time. I'll suck his dick, he'll eat my pussy, we'll fuck. Sometimes it's missionary, sometimes it's doggy-style. Sometimes we switch it up to something a little different... Cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl... Whatever. You get the idea.

But lately, he likes to talk dirty, specifically about how hot it would be if we brought another woman into our bed. I'm okay with the idea, to be honest. The thought of him fucking me from behind while some hot little coed has her tongue alternating between my clit and his balls makes my pussy wet and ready every time.

Two weeks ago, I told him that it would only be fair that if he got to have me and another woman, I should be able to have him and another man. He seemed intrigued by the idea, sticking his fingers in my mouth, and asking me if I would like to suck a cock while he fucked me. Needless to say, the answer was yes, and I came all over him while I imagined his fingers were a thick, meaty cock in my mouth.

I'm sure he thinks it's all just dirty talk, fantasy and fiction, never a reality to come true. I did, too.

But last night, I went out with some friends to the bar. He decided to stay home and focus on a few projects he's been working on. I did my usual get-ready routine... Shaved and showered, washed and blow-dried my hair, and applied just enough makeup to look the part; a sexy wife going out for a night with friends. Tight jeans, heels, and a low-cut top. Not too slutty, but still sexy enough to get some attention.

It started out to be a typical night. Dinner, drinks, dancing, and shared laughs with friends.

As the night wore on, I needed a break from dancing, so I took a seat at the bar. I'm used to getting looks from people... I like to think I'm a good-looking woman, with a big, friendly smile and huge tits on my petite frame. Inevitably, 'that guy' sauntered up, offering to buy me a drink. I politely turned him down, holding up my nearly full cocktail. But he persisted, got rude, and I eventually had to tell him to fuck off.

"What an asshole."

I look to my left, and there's a pretty little redhead sitting two seats down. She smiles at me, shrugging her shoulders, and sipping her drink.

"Yeah, some guys just don't get the hint." I flash my wedding ring, and laugh.

"So you're married? Where's your husband? No way in Hell any guy should be letting his hottie of a wife get hit on at some dive bar."

It's my turn to shrug. "He opted to stay home and do some work. Girls night out."

"Cheers to that, girlfriend." She slides over to the stool next to me, and clinks her glass against mine.

"What about you, honey? I don't believe for a minute that you're here by yourself." I look more closely at her... She's really pretty. Gorgeous, wavy, red hair, perfect little bow lips, just enough freckles sprinkled across her nose, and impossibly long eyelashes around big, green doe eyes. A natural beauty, with very little makeup.

"My friends left a couple minutes ago. No boyfriend, and I don't feel like going home yet. So here I am, all by my lonesome."

"Well, you can join me and my friends if you want, darlin'. I promise we don't bite." I smile. "Jade, by the way." I extend my hand.

"Vienna. Nice to meet you." She takes my hand, and instead of shaking it, she kisses my knuckles.

Laughing, I stand, and tug at her hand in mine. "C'mon. My friends are all getting sweaty on the dance floor." She stands, grabs her drink, and follows me across the bar to where my friends are shaking their asses all over each other.

"Jade! Did you make another friend?!?!?" Justine, my very best friend, breaks away from the throng, walking over to us.

"I did! I think?" I turn to my new friend, and introduce her. Within minutes, Justine is telling Vienna my life's story, both of them laughing and carrying on like they've known each other forever.

Soon we're all dancing again, doing what girls do, humping and grinding on each other. Vienna is moving her hips to the beat of the music, and I dance my way behind her, putting my hand on her waist, grinding my pelvis against her.

"Having fun, my new friend?" I shout over the pulsing beat of the music.

"Your friends are great!" she shouts back, turning her head towards me with a smile. "We have to exchange numbers. I'd hate to lose touch with my new friend!"

I take my cellphone from my back pocket, and hand it to Vienna. "Go ahead and text yourself, and we'll have each other's numbers."

Vienna takes my phone, and starts putting in her number. She smirks, and keeps tapping away at my screen. Satisfied with her text, she hands me back my phone.

I look at the screen, and she'd texted herself, "Hot brunette from the bar. Don't lose her number!"

I laugh, "Hot, huh?" I dance close again, leaning closer to her ear so I don't have to shout.

Vienna leans in close enough that I could smell the cinnamon liquor on her breath, and says in my ear, "Well, I'd do you."

Not sure what to say, I laugh again, blushing slightly. I won't lie and say I wasn't a little turned on by her forwardness.

Leaning in close again, I say right into her ear, "So, you like women and men, then?"

She leans back, smiles, and nods, giving me a full once over, looking me up and down, head to toe. Her look sends heat straight to the juncture between my legs.

Grinding face-to-face now, I decide fuck it, nothing ventured, nothing gained. "Would you like to come home with me? No pressure. Up to you."

"I'd love that, actually." Her lips are on my ear when she says it, sending shivers down my spine, and mini-lightning bolts to my clit. Licking my earlobe, she says, "Ready to go when you are."

This is it. My heart is ready to beat its way out of my throat, but I maintain my composure.

I make my way over to Justine and the rest of our little group, and tell them that I'm going to head out, and give Vienna a ride home. They tell me to be careful, and we say our goodbyes.

"Nice to meet you, Vienna!" Justine calls out to her and waves.

I saunter back over to where Vienna is leaning against the bar, and ask her if she's sure. She looks me in the eye, takes my hand, and leads me out the door to the parking lot.

She stops a few steps outside the door, and turns to face me. "I'm sure. Are you?"

"One hundred percent sure," I retort, striding towards my car, pressing the button on the remote to start it.

As the rumble of the engine disrupts the otherwise quiet lot, I reach to open my door. Vienna is right behind me, and taps me on the shoulder. I turn, and she surprises me by pushing me up against the car, kissing me. Her lips are soft, and she teases my lips open with her tongue. I moan, getting turned on by how aggressive she is already. Her hand brushes the side of my breast, her thumb grazing my rock hard nipple. I moan, breaking away from the kiss.

"Let's take this somewhere a little warmer, okay? I only live about 15 minutes away." I smile, turning to open my door and climb in. I watch from behind the steering wheel as Vienna walks around the front of the car, and admire her body as she climbs into the passenger seat.

As I begin to drive away, Vienna takes my hand, and toys with my fingers. "So, is your husband as hot as you are?"

I laugh, honestly amazed at this woman. "He's kinda' hot, I guess. I might be a little biased, though."

We spend the short ride talking, mostly about my husband. How tall he is, how muscular he is, how big his dick is... Just about the full rundown of his physical description.

When we pull into my driveway, I turn off the engine, and turn to Vienna. "Listen... He doesn't know you're here with me. It'll be a surprise. So just hang back behind me for a sec, okay?"

She nods, a dimple forming on her right cheek as she smirks.

I unlock the front door, pull it open, put my finger to my lips, and call out, "Babe? I'm home!"

"Wow... You're home early. In the bedroom. I was just about to fall asleep."

I walk towards the bedroom, and smile at the fact that the lights are already off inside. I turn to Vienna, and give her the signal to stay put. She stifles a giggle.

As I cross the threshold into our bedroom, I start taking off my shoes, and stripping down. "Well, to be honest babe, I left early because I'm really horny." I crawl onto the bed, and he turns toward me, his back to the door.

"Mmmm... Yeah? Is your pussy wet for me?" His hand is already playing with my nipple.

I look towards the bedroom door, and Vienna is standing there, with a smile on her face. I nod, giving her the okay to come inside.

"God, yes, babe. I'm soaked. See?" I take his hand from my breast and place it between my legs. He slides his fingers easily between my outer lips, sighing as he begins rubbing his dick with his other hand.

"What got you so worked up? Hmmm?" he asks, as he sits up and leans over to take a nipple in his mouth.

"Mmmmm... Honestly? I met this hot little redhead at the bar, and we were grinding on each other all night. I kept thinking about what it would be like to bring her home and eat her pussy." I look up at Vienna, who has taken off everything but her underwear, standing at the edge of the bed and squeezing her nipples, just behind my husband.

"God, that's fucking hot. My dick gets so hard when you talk like that." He's stroking his cock, the head swollen and purple.

"Would you like that, babe? Want to watch me eat some hot little slut's pussy? Hmmm?" I lean over and lick the head of his cock, tasting the precum that's leaking from it.

"Fuck yeah, I would!" His cock twitches as he says it.

"I bet... Why don't we play a little game, babe? You liked it last time you wore the blindfold, right? We can do that again, and you can pretend I'm some hot little whore that I brought home from the bar while I suck your cock." I pull open the drawer in the nightstand next to the bed, and pull out the blindfold.

"You are so fucking hot. Yes, blindfold me, my little whore."

I reach around and tie the blindfold behind his head, and push him all the way back on the bed.

Looking at Vienna, I signal for her to come around next to me, and lean back over, swirling my tongue around my husband's cock.

"Fuuuuuck... Yeah. Suck my dick..."

I start bobbing my mouth up and down on his swollen shaft, swirling my tongue around the head and letting him bottom out in my throat. As I'm gagging on his cock, I feel Vienna's fingers start rubbing my pussy from behind. I moan around the pulsing rod in my throat, pushing back on her fingers, enjoying her gentle ministrations on my wet pussy.

I lift my head off of his cock with a popping sound, and start jerking him off with my hands. "How would you like it, babe? You want the little slut I brought home to gag on your huge dick? Hmmm?" I wink at Vienna, who's licking her lips in anticipation while she plays with my pussy from behind.

"Shit... Yeah. Don't stop sucking my dick. I want you to choke on my load, you dirty little slut."

Vienna is leaning over his dick now, her fingers still on my pussy. She opens her mouth, circling her tongue around its thick, bulbous head. I have to fight back a whimper when she pulls her hand from my pussy and wraps it around my husband's cock, sliding her mouth further down the shaft.

"I'm going to fuck your throat." He places his hand on the back of Vienna's head, forcing his cock in to the hilt. To her credit, she takes it like a champ, swallowing the entire 9", her lips brushing his pubes.

I take the opportunity to return the gentle fingering she gave me earlier, sliding my fingers up and down her thick, slick labia through the thin film of her panties. She wiggles her ass, lifting it further in the air. Seizing the moment, I lean down behind her, pulling her underwear down her legs, and licking her from clit to asshole.

"Mmmmmph!" she gargles around the cock in her throat, spreading her legs further, inviting me to explore more of her pussy.

"Hey, babe? You can take off the blindfold now." I giggle while his cock is firmly lodged in Vienna's throat.

"Hmmmm?" He pulls off the blindfold, obviously momentarily confused how I could talk with his cock in my mouth. After taking a second to register what was happening, he grunts and pulls Vienna off of his cock, sitting up.

"Holy fuck. Babe. Holy fuck!"

Vienna laughs, giving the head of his cock little licks and kisses. "Want me to keep sucking?" She's staring up at him through her lashes.

"Yes. I mean, please. Yes!"

Smiling, Vienna attacks his cock, sucking him down her throat. I smile at him over the curve of her ass, watching his eyes roll back in his head.

Picking up where I left off, and not wanting to neglect the beautiful, bare pussy in front of me, I lean back down, blowing across her glistening lips.

"Mmmph..." I slide a finger in her cunt, tickling her asshole with my tongue. "Mmmmmmmmph!!!"

While she sucks my husband's cock, I proceed to finger, tongue-fuck, and suck on her pussy and asshole. The sounds she's making tell me that she's thoroughly enjoying everything I'm doing to her.

When she starts making screaming, moaning sounds around the cock in her mouth, I slide two fingers inside her, curling my fingers to massage her g-spot. She's pushing back, fucking my hand, close to cumming, when I slide the thumb of my other hand in her asshole, pumping it like a little cock.

A loud, "plop!" sound tells me that she's taken the cock from her throat, and she starts whimpering, "Oh, fuck, don't stop... So good... Just like that... OHMYFUCKINGGODYESSSSS!!!"

Her pussy and asshole clamp down on my fingers, and I twist my hand enough to get my lips around her clit, sucking hard. She writhes against my face and fingers, coating me with her juices.

Once she's released the strangle-hold on my fingers, I slide them out of her, and climb up on the bed, watching as she resumes swallowing my husband's cock.

"Fuck... I'm going to cum!" He tries to give her the opportunity to back off, but she increases her pace, letting him fuck her mouth. His whole body tenses up as he releases his load, and Vienna makes little mewling noises as she swallows every drop.

I lean in, kissing my husband, knowing he can taste her pussy on my lips. He moans, while he licks her juices from my face.

"I hope you're both ready for more," Vienna murmurs, leaning in to add her tongue to the mix. I turn and capture her lips with mine, tugging on her nipple while we kiss.

"I don't know about him, but I most definitely am," I say, replacing my fingers on her breast with my mouth.

"A couple minutes watching you two, and I'll be ready," my husband says, laying back and rolling onto his side to watch us making out.

"I certainly hope so," Vienna says. "Lay back, Jade. It's my turn."

Not needing to be told twice, I lay back and spread my legs, sliding my fingers between my legs. I toy with my pussy, focusing on my clit, marveling at how wet I am.

Vienna shifts on the bed, positioning herself between my legs. She watches my fingers circling my clit, her eyes hooded. Taking my hand and pulling it away from my pussy, she sucks my fingers into her mouth. "Your pussy tastes sweet," she says, using her tongue to lick the sensitive spot between my knuckles.

I sigh, watching her tongue, wondering what she'll do to me with it. I don't have to wonder long, because she scoots closer, and wraps her arms underneath my thighs, pulling them wider.

When she licks my labia, up one side and down the other, I feel her tongue ring. The cool metal is in stark contrast to the moist heat of her tongue on my pussy, causing my clit to throb. She continues exploring my outer lips, licking and then sucking on them. I shift my hips, trying to get closer to her mouth, and she laughs softly.

"Impatient, are we?" She flicks my clit with her tongue ring. "I'm going to take my time making you cum, Jade. Gotta' give your hubby a show."

I lay back, pushing a pillow under my head to get a better view, resigned to let Vienna take her time. I turn my head to look at my husband, and he's stroking his growing cock, sending shockwaves of desire through my entire body.

I moan, pawing at my breasts. Between Vienna's tongue sliding in between my pussy lips and watching my husband stroking himself, I'm ready to cum.

Vienna spreads my lips wider, licking the insides of my folds. Using her thumb to rub circles around the hood of my clit, she rolls her tongue and starts pumping it into my pussy. I can feel my juices dripping down into my asshole.

Lifting my hips to meet her tongue, I moan, "Please... I need to cum..."

My pleading is answered by Vienna sliding first one, then two fingers into me up to the knuckles. I buck, whimpering at the pleasure of the sudden intrusion.

"Mmmm... You like that?" She resumes torturing my clit with her tongue.

"God, yes... Don't stop!"

My cries are rewarded by a third finger... Her pinky in my ass.

"Fuck!!! Yes!!! Fingerfuck my tight little asshole!" My hips are thrusting off the bed as I squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples.

I'm so close to an orgasm, I can feel it building as Vienna rhythmically pistons her fingers in and out of both of my holes.

Just as I peak, I place my hands on her head, using them to urge her to keep going. She takes that as a signal to nibble on my clit, using her teeth to coax the little nub further from beneath its sheath. This sends me over the edge, my entire body shaking as I cry out.

Vienna isn't done, though. She pulls her fingers from me, adjusting her angle, and thrusts them back in my pussy, curling them to press against my g-spot. I can feel her massaging the little ridges while she sucks my clit like a tiny cock, prolonging my already intense orgasm.

When I've come down from cumming all over Vienna's face and hands, I pull her up on top of me, wedging my leg between hers, using my thigh to push against her still moist slit. I gently caress the sides of her face as I kiss her, tasting myself on her tongue.

"Well, that was as fucking hot as any porn I've ever seen," my husband says from beside us.

We both burst out laughing, turning our faces to see him using his fist in long, slow strokes up and down his cock.

"I guess that means you're ready for round two, then, huh?" I smirk.

"You could say that." He's pushing himself up to a sitting position, the head of his dick brushing against his sternum.

"What should we try next?" Vienna asks, absentmindedly twirling a piece of my hair around her finger, while she can't take her eyes off of my husband's rock hard length.

"I think you should eat Jade's pussy while I fuck her from behind," my husband says, smiling down at me.

"Mmmm... I've always been down for seconds," Vienna says.

After she rolls from on top of me, I turn over and get on my hands and knees, positioning myself at the edge of the bed. Vienna slides herself beneath me, so that we're in a 69 position. I turn back to look over my shoulder, and see my husband stroking his cock, ready to slide his thick rod inside of me.

"Let's get this party started," I say, lowering my head between Vienna's legs, nibbling on her hairless lips.

"Mmmm, yes, please!" She lets her knees fall to the sides, spreading herself wide open for me.

I moan into her pussy when my husband slides his cock into my sopping wet cunt. It always feels bigger when he fucks me from behind, filling me to the brim. He starts to slide out, and when he gets almost all the way back, and I can feel the thick ridge of his head teasing my hole, Vienna sucks my clit into her mouth, circling the little bud with her tongue.

12