A Night in Vienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit... That feels so fucking good..." I push back into my husband as he thrusts his cock back in, the head bumping my cervix.

I return my attention to Vienna's pussy, licking and sucking her clit. I can feel her tongue on my pussy, and each time my husband pulls out of me, she uses her tongue to lick the underside of his cock, making him moan loudly.

As we're tangled in our threesome, my husband pulls all the way out of my pussy. I look back to see him feeding his cock down Vienna's throat, her hand cupping his balls. He fucks her mouth this way for a few thrusts, and then slides his cock back into me, pumping deep and hard. When Vienna's lips return to my clit, I come apart, tiny bursts of light exploding behind my eyes as I cum on his cock and her tongue.

I return my attention to Vienna's pussy, determined to make her cum. I pinch her swollen pussy lips, sucking her clit into my mouth. She's thrusting her hips up to meet my mouth and fingers, while moaning against my clit. I'm close again, the friction from my husband's cock and the vibration of Vienna's moans bringing me back to the edge.

"Cum with me..." I cry out, feeling my husband's cock swell even more inside of me. Vienna is frantically thrusting her hips, making strangled little cries around my pussy. Just as I start to cum again, my husband pulls out of me, and rams his cock down Vienna's throat. I hear her choke a little on his length, and the sound only boosts the intensity of my orgasm.

Pulling his still hard dick from her throat, there's a string of thick, white semen dangling between the head of his cock and Vienna's lips. She sucks her fingers clean after using them to scoop the ropey goo from him.

"Oooooh, somebody ready for round three?" Vienna asks, nodding at my husband's cock.

"Fuck yeah, I am." He looks between us, waiting for me to take the lead on what to do next.

"What do you want next, Vienna?" I realize that she's been focusing on making us cum, without ever asking for anything that she might want.

"Well, if it's okay with you, Jade... I'd like him to fuck me..."

I begin to say, "Of course he'll fuck you," when she continues her request.

"... in the ass."

I look at my husband, his eyes wide, a slow smile spreading on his face.

"I think he'd love that. Wouldn't you, babe?"

He's uncharacteristically silent, just nodding his head and stroking his cock.

I giggle, knowing how much he loves anal. Reaching into the nightstand drawer, I pull out a bottle of lube.

"How do you want it, Vienna?"

She responds by getting up off of the bed, and pushing my husband onto the mattress. "I want to ride it."

If he could get harder just then, I'm sure he would have. As it was, his cock was twitching watching Vienna climb onto the bed.

I squirted lube onto my hand, stroking first my husband's cock, and then using a finger to spread some moisture in and around Vienna's asshole.

On her hands and knees facing away from him, she grabs his length and guides it towards her ass. She starts to slide herself slowly down his shaft, closing her eyes and moaning out loud.

I didn't think I would be so turned on seeing my husband fuck another woman, but this was making my already soaking wet pussy drip with excitement. I began rubbing my swollen pussy lips, watching Vienna's asshole stretch wide over my husband's thick knob.

She adjusted her legs so that they were spread in front of her, with her hands pressed against the bed behind her, supporting her upper body. My husband held her hips while she used her legs to bounce up and down on his cock.

Enthralled, I crawled between Vienna's legs to watch the spectacle before me. Before I could stop myself, my mouth found her pussy, fucking her with my tongue while she bounced on my husband's dick.

Vienna grabbed my hair in her hands, screaming, "Holy shit... That feels amazing! Eat my pussy while your husband fucks my ass! Use me like the slut I am!"

That was all my husband needed to hear, thrusting his hips to fuck her ass, his balls making wet slapping sounds as he pounded into her. I shoved my tongue as deep into Vienna's pussy as I could, letting her ride my face while her ass was filled with cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUCK!" Vienna's cries were to the rhythm of my husband slamming into her. Knowing she was close, I slipped two fingers into her pussy, putting pressure on her g-spot and sucking her clit into my mouth. Fondling my husband's balls with my other hand, I squeezed him while I waited for Vienna's climax.

"Oh, oh, oh! Yesssss! I'm cumming!!!" Sucking hard on her clit, I pushed up on her g-spot, feeling the convulsions of her pussy pushing her juices onto my hand and face, making wet sloshing sounds.

My husband wasn't far behind, loosing his cum deep in Vienna's ass. When she slowly eased herself off of his cock, a puddle of white oozed from between her cheeks, landing on his belly.

After coming down from our sexual highs, we all showered together, gently fondling and washing our well-used bodies. Crawling back into bed, we fell asleep within minutes, tangled up in each other.

12