A Night of Bliss

Story Info
A cancelled date brings Alex and Alexa Bliss together.
4.7k words
4.21
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sushi had always been Alex's consolation food. Not something unhealthy. No junk food clogged up the engine of the six foot tall dark haired stallion of a man. But when he felt low it was expensive raw fish that soothed him, and of course, plenty of sake.

There was only one place to go to get the best sushi in town, Hotel Kenshi Noh, and only one person for Alex to dine with: Olga, former Russian ballerina and longtime fuck buddy. Olga would understand his current woes, and would be understanding, caring, and above all willing. A few hot rice wines, some world class dining, and sweet release with the leggy, slender Russian beauty pinned beneath him and the crisp hotel sheets would see Alex right.

He still drove a pickup truck. It was a call back to a former life, when he hadn't been one of the largest timber barons in the American Pacific Northwest, but a mere logger. The outdoors life had suited him well, but nowadays instead of a hard hat, boots, goggles and flannels it was a Brioni suit hugging his sinewy frame.

But Alex's truck, though luxurious, was still a working man's vehicle, and as the CEO of his own company he still considered himself a working man. He'd come far. And dammit, a working man who has come so far has a right to a night out.

Well, not out, in. His penthouse would remain dark tonight. Tonight he was pulling up the Hotel Kenshi Noh, so called for its owner and the Noh theater inside. But food came first. Olga was due to meet him at 6:00 PM, but he had a feeling she would be late. He was a job site kind of guy, now an executive, and sometimes he barely felt he needed the sturdy Timex Ironman on his thick right wrist. Alex was punctual. But artists, dancers, folks like that were not. So it was with no surprise when the women at the front of Kenshi's sushi restaurant, all three totally fuckable Japanese babes dressed up as geishas, told him that his companion had not yet arrived. He was guided to a quiet, intimate corner and sat and waited.

Alex wasn't above a five thousand dollar bottle of sake, but tonight wasn't that bad. He settled for a fine Hakuryu White Dragon Daiginjo that ran him a mere forty bucks. The drink, with an antique sake set to accompany it, was not long in arriving. The first splash tasted like nuts, fruit, and caramel, all soaked with an unmistakable complex flavor of rice and good old fashioned alcohol. Alex smiled and set down his empty glass. Sake was nearly odorless, so the wonderfully layered flavors were always a surprise to those unused to it. For Alex, an aficionado of it, it was only a warm reminder that he could afford the finer things in life.

His mobile phone vibrated in a customized pattern: two rattles and then a long pause, followed by a short, heavy buzz. Olga. He fumbled the thing out of his suit pocket.

"Zdravstvuy, lobov' moya," A voice said, and then switched to heavily accented English. "I am sorry, Alex."

"Don't worry, Olga," He said immediately. He could already tell where this conversation was going.

"I am afraid you are going to get used to me canceling," She said softly. "I do not mean to do so so often. I know you are in pain tonight."

"'Pain' is a bit much," Alex told her, and then admitted, "I did want to see you tonight. Travel plans change?"

"Yes, from Seattle we are going to Vancouver, and da, I know this is a short drive, but my passport has been seized."

"My god, Olga. Are you going to be alright?"

"I will be fine, do not worry. This happens now with a Russian passport more often than it used to. My only worry is that I have hurt you."

"We've been friends for a long time. I know the score. Work comes first for both of us, as it should." Alex told her truthfully. "Next time."

She made some more protests and apologies but he assured her all was well, and hung up. He set his phone down, frowned. Suddenly, sushi didn't seem quite so appetizing, not with his customary after dinner dish afterwards no longer on the menu.

"She cancelled, didn't she?" A soft voice said. "Or are you drinking that entire bottle by yourself?"

Alex had been looking down, so his gaze found her feet first: tiny, white toes painted pink, slipped into expensive black shoes with a lot of buckles and straps. Slim ankles and shapely calves followed, and then, just above her knees, a sequined pink dress began. Its glinting material and cut could not disguise the woman's ample thighs and hips, and it was low in front, exposing more than a bit of cleavage from perfectly shaped breasts.

Finally, his eyes met hers. They were wide, blue, slightly teasing, and despite his woes that brought him to the hotel and the disappointment of being cancelled on Alex felt his world slow and then freeze. Her cheekbones were high and full, her chin and nose were strong, and pink lipstick and black and pink eyeshadow matched her dress. Her hair was blonde, quite long, and dyed pink at the ends.

She was quite simply the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he knew her by sight alone. Uncharacteristically, Alex found himself speechless.

"You're right, wrong way to start a conversation." She looked a little embarrassed, her blue eyes chagrined, but her tone was still teasing. "I'm Lexi."

"You're Alexa Bliss!" He blurted out.

"Ha!" She said with an unrestrained but feminine laugh. "I didn't picture you for a mark. Marks don't usually drink expensive sake and wear Brioni. But hey, I guess it takes all kinds."

"I do love wrestling," Alex said, a little shyly. "I used to be a logger. My friends there were really into it."

"Logger?" He thought he heard a rise to her voice, a note of interest. "Used to be? What do you do now?"

"I run the logging company," Alex said, trying to sound modest. "Not that one, a new one I started. I'm Alex. I got a card here somewhere..."

"Instead of flashing around your business credentials and your Italian leather wallet, how about you invite a lady to sit?" She smiled softly. "Unless...did I really interrupt a private date between you and a bottle of booze, Alex?"

"Sit, sit." He said, flushed, either from the one hefty glass of sake he'd downed or her presence. Perhaps both."Do you want a drink, Alex...Lexi?"

"Let's go with Alexa," She said after some thought. "Alex and Alexa. I like it. Yes, I'd love one."

"It'll have to be more than one, with a bottle this size," Alex filled up a glass for her with a few fingers of the sake and pushed it over to her. "You've guessed why I am here, by the way. Kind of."

"Kind of?" From the way she drank and relished the sake it seemed that she was no stranger to it.

"I had a business deal fall through," Alex admitted. "One I had been working on putting together for a few months. It was my baby."

"I see. Sorry to hear that." Her words seemed genuine and her expression was caring, softer than he was used to seeing on television. "And someone canceling on you?"

"Wait a moment," He said with some teasing of his own. "You got to hear a bit of my story. Let's hear yours."

"My story? I didn't know I was going to have to cut a promo tonight." Alexa teased right back.

"You're always on duty," Alex told her lightly. He filled his glass. "No, seriously. Tell me."

"We were in town for SmackDown tonight," She told him with a shrug of her small, bare shoulders. "I was supposed to be featured in a segment and wear this dress but it got cut last minute. I guess to make me feel better they told me to take the night off."

"Looks like we're both drowning our sorrows tonight."

"Trying to get me drunk?" Alexa raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "The least you could do is feed me first."

"You read my mind." It was a good thing she hadn't, as it turned out, because from the moment he had laid eyes on her Alex had felt a stirring in his crotch, and was having to force his eyes from crawling over her petite, sexy body. He had to stay focused on her large blue eyes, but he found he didn't mind. They were a deep cobalt, like jewels, and easily her best feature.

For an instant, Alexa measured him with a look, and he had a brief fantasy that she was thinking along similar lines. Then the moment passed.

A glass of sake for each was required to get through talking about what to order. Alexa was just a big sushi fanatic as he, and when each would come up with something they liked, the other would laughingly admit that they liked it too, so they each ended up with quite a bit of food.

"Seven rolls? My god, I didn't even wrestle tonight," Alexa said when the waiter walked away. "I doubt I'll be able to finish it. I hope you're hungry."

"You offering me a bite, Alexa?" He ventured after a quick, calculated thought of how to proceed after her comment.

Alex found that he liked her laugh, and making her laugh. She had perfect teeth, but it was the shy, reflexive way she went to cover her mouth after she giggled that endeared the gesture to him. She was so unlike her wrestling persona that he found himself yearning to know her more fully. It was as if she was two different people, and he said as much, without revealing much of the entire thought. Not yet.

"I do feel that way sometimes," She admitted. "Like tonight. Here I am, in this ridiculous dress-"

"That dress is not ridiculous," Alex said, and used his words as an excuse to let his eyes crawl over her body, albeit briefly.

"Thank you," Alexa said dutifully, and then went on, "But I would only usually wear this to a red carpet event, or something. The rest of the time I would be wearing some yoga pants, a hoodie, and my mouse ears."

"I think you'd look just as good in those," Alex said before he quite knew the words were coming out of his mouth.

This time, her thank you was anything but dutiful. A bit of color snuck into her cheeks, but that might have been the sake that she had imbibed, of which she was taking another sip of to cover her embarrassment at his compliment. Luckily the food arrived just then, easing over the slightly awkward moment.

They ended up with seven rolls each, dragon, Boston, King Crab, Philadelphia, unagi, avocado, California. Each tiny piece of fish or vegetable was precisely made, delicate, and fresh, a feast for the eyes and tongue. Alex felt his flat stomach gurgle with authority. He hoped it tasted half as good as it looked.

"Let's switch to tea," He found himself saying.

"Tea?" Alexa had her chopsticks almost to her pink lips.

"I'm having a good time," Aex admitted. "I don't want to get too wasted."

"Good thinking. Very responsible of you." She smiled, and took her first bite. "Wow."

"Told you," He told her as he dipped his own roll into soy sauce and wasabi. He was glad she hadn't balked when he recommended they stop drinking. He was having a good time and didn't want to forget a minute of this...was it a date? But in reality he was thinking he may have to drive home tonight. And in the deepest part of his mind, Alex had a tiny hope that he may very well tumble WWE's Goddess into bed. He shook his head quickly, dismissing the thought. Too preposterous, too perfect.

"How's your food?" Alexa asked him, breaking into his thoughts.

"It's excellent. This is the best place in town," He said with a smile. "And a good show. Do you like the theater?"

"I'm more of a movie person," She confessed. "You'd think, with wrestling, I'd be into theater, but I'm not. Hey! What's your favorite Disney movie?"

"Toy Story," He said instantly, picking one of the few he knew. "You?"

It was Disney all throughout dinner, and then the timber business, music, which led them to more Disney, and they finished out the meal, waving off offers of desert or more tea, with the wrestling business.

"There are twenty of us staying in this hotel," Alexa said with a smile. She no longer looked nervous at having approached him so boldly. Good food, drink and convivial conversation has mellowed her out. "And tomorrow we'll head to Olympia for the next show. And then Portland. And then the next and the next and the next."

"You sound tired," He said. "Of the travel, I mean."

"No, you're right on both counts." Very prettily, Alexa stretched her arm above her head. The gesture made her breasts swell merrily in their silken confinement. "I should turn in, get some sleep while I can. I'm rooming with Tamina and she stomps into the room late and snores. So it's better I turn in early."

"I don't suppose you'd like a night cap?" Alex asked, smiling softly, the way he did when he bested a boardroom rival. Confidentially, like the pit bull he was. As if he didn't care if Lil Miss Bliss came to his hotel room.

"I could," She said slowly. "But I'm changing out of this goddamn thing. Sorry, I curse like a sailor sometimes."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled at her. He picked up his phone, showed her his hotel app. "Do you use this one? Good. I'm air dropping you permission to enter my room. What's your username?"

"ImmaHaveABlissFit." She flushed red. "Alex, I'm not this much of a dork. I swear."

"I think you are." Alex winked at her. "I like it. See you soon."

He didn't want to wait for the elevator. He took the steps, two at a time, eight flights of them up to the fourth floor.

Alex's room was a suite, a carpeted and marble space that was almost as large as a two bedroom apartment. He realized that his usual preparations for Olga would pay off: a bottle of expensive champagne in the mini-fridge, flowers, sensuous lighting and soft music. It only took him a few minutes to set it all up. Then, feeling his time was running out, he quickly brushed his teeth, gargled, and was running some deodorant under his arms when he heard his door click open.

"Alex?" She asked.

"I'm in here," He yelled back. "Pour yourself some champagne!"

"This place is a palace!" She said as he emerged. Alexa was wearing a pair of fuzzy pajama pants, leopard spotted slippers, and a white tank top. Her shoulders and arms were bare, as well as a tiny bit of her taut midriff. Her hair was pulled back into a no nonsense ponytail, and she had removed her makeup. She looked like she was getting ready for a long night in, watching movies with friends. Alex felt himself hardening just at the sight of her.

"Thanks," He said huskily. He drifted over to the champagne.

"I feel underdressed." Alexa said with a small smile. "Hey, pour me one?"

"I don't have any other clothes." He told her as he tilted the bottle into her glass. "What should we toast to?"

"God, I hate that question," Alexa grinned. "So formal. What is this, a wedding?"

"You're moving a little fast, Alexa. This is our first date."

She laughed. "Smooth. The toast can wait. I just have one question: who gets a hotel room without a change of clothes? Erm. Sorry, its the rainbow roll talking. Did I get too personal?"

"No," Alex said, figuring he should be straight up with her. "I was meeting...a friend here tonight. An old friend."

"Business or pleasure?" Alexa asked forthrightly.

He didn't see the use in lying or softening his words. "Pleasure. Olga is a ballerina. She had to cancel. She and I do this from time to time."

"Olga. Yeah, she sounds hot." Alexa didn't look jealous in the least. She even nodded. "That's not all that different from the wrestling world. We travel a lot. I get it. So...did you come up with a toast?"

"I did." Alex raised his glass. "To business...or pleasure?"

"I think..." Alexa nibbled on the crystal of her glass and smiled big. "To pleasure."

She drank down about fourteen dollars worth of French bubbly in one shot and dropped the glass back into the bucket. She flung herself into an all encompassing, four limbed hug, arms around his head, breasts sandwiching his face, her slim thick thighs around his ribs. When Alexa was sure he could hold her steady she tightened her legs and rocked against him, eagerly running the crotch of the pajama pants against his chest. She moaned, her voice low and expressive. From the feeling of it she wasn't wearing any panties. Alex groaned aloud.

He spun her around in his powerful arms, her back and shoulders easily handling her weight. Alexa giggled, nestling her head deep between his shoulder and neck. Her breath was hot against his skin, making his hair stand on end, making him shiver and hold her even tighter. In response she grinded her crotch against him much harder, so hard that she cried aloud.

"The bed," The small woman whispered against him. Smoothly, Alex guided her to its wooden canopy, throwing her bodily onto the mattress, feeling for just a moment like a professional wrestler himself. She giggled in response.

"You lay back," Alexa said, kicking off her slippers, brushing her bare feet against the throbbing bulge lurking just behind the thin layer of his dress pants and boxers. "But first why don't you take your clothes off?"

"You're the Goddess," He said with a grin, and unbuttoned his shirt, teasing it all out, making her wait for it. She propped herself up on her elbows, tilting her blonde head to the side, a quirky, satisfied grin on her face at the performance she was receiving. When he had revealed the ridged six pack of his stomach and unbuckled his belt, Alexa sat up, looking curiously. Gently, Alex guided her back down onto the bed.

When he finally freed his semi-hard cock, the shaft springing forth, Alexa couldn't hide her expression. Shocked, even a little disgusted, but overwhelmingly aroused.

"What?" He asked her, though he knew. It was always like this when he showed off.

"Just thinking I need to slicken that thing up a little before I sit on it," Alexa giggled, recovering from her surprise. "Here, sit on this pillow then lie back."

Alexa was able to lay her weight on him, even over his crotch, without discomfort on either of their parts, and after she stripped off her top, she did so. Her large breasts were smooth, soft, and they wrapped around the shaft of his cock, almost but not quite covering it. She jiggled her tits and his penis between them, and then tucked her chin into her collar bone, smooching the bulbous head of his member that peeked through her cleavage. Alex shivered, almost violently, at the delicious sensation her mouth produced.

"Lay back, that's it. Relax," She said softly. "I'm going to touch you. Taste you. Try not to move. Let me take care of you, Alex."

He whined a little in his throat, a gentle but hungry sound, when she removed him from between her breasts, but she smiled reassuringly. Her hands found his hips, then his stomach, traced each abdominal muscle. The center of his chest, then his pectoral muscles, cupping them and brushing small fingers against his nipples. She tasted each one, delicately tracing its outline with her whispery soft tongue. Alex felt as if he was floating, outside of his body, on a cloud above them both, observing her worship his body.

Her mouth found his cock, which, despite his relaxation, was still achingly erect. Alexa had to work to open her mouth for it, but when she found her rhythm she sucked him long, sweetly, and very slowly, her hands massaging his thighs, his testicles, fingers splaying over his hips. She drew him into her mouth harder, lips tight around his shaft, tongue extended to play along its pulsing length.

"Do you want to put your legs up?" Alexa asked hopefully. "Like knees to your chin?"

"I...ok." Alex replied in a small voice, still dazed from the mind blowing oral. He raised his legs, wondering what was coming next.

Her small hands cupped his balls reassuringly, gently. Alexa didn't tug on them, squeeze them or separate them. First one was suckled gently upon, then the other, followed by her tongue darting between the two small plum sized orbs. Alex gasped loudly.

"Sorry!" She said, head shooting up to look him in the eye. "Too much?"

"No, no," He quickly reassured her. "It's okay. I just never had anyone do that."

12