A Night of Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that was your first time with that then it will definitely be your first time with this," Alexa pushed back his ball sack with her hand, her tongue finding the sensitive, tender skin between his scrotum and his anus. She felt him tense up.

"It's ok! I like this. Don't worry." Alexa whispered up to him. "I want to...well, I think you know. Please? You've never had that done?"

"No," Alex admitted quietly. "I...yes. Ok. Go ahead."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah. Do it. I'm curious now."

Her tongue explored his asshole. The feeling was singularly weird, foreign, the chemical signals shooting from the nerve endings to his brain entirely unheard of. But they were also immensely pleasurable. When Alex remembered to relax he found himself enjoying it even more. Her tongue whorled around his anus, and then plunged into it. He felt the skin down there parting and then settling in around the wet flesh probe of Alexa's pink little tongue. She was very skilled, listening to his reactions, timing her efforts. He gasped even louder, spasming around her down there. It was another realization: the muscle was very reactive. My god, Alex realized. She's eating me out like I have a pussy.

"Is it good?" Alexa wanted to know, and from her voice he could tell she was smiling. He could only close his eyes and nod until he remembered she couldn't see him. He stammered out an answer in the affirmative.

"I can't take this anymore. I'm so wet," She said with a shy giggle. She stood and he saw that her nipples had unfolded, sticking out proudly from the pale pink areola. Her kitchy leopard print pj pants came off smoothly. She wore nothing underneath, and had the cutest landing strip of blonde hair between her legs, one that barely covered her sex. Alexa caught him looking and grinned.

"Like?" She asked him and turned, giving him the full view of her ripe yet small ass. A part of her, like every other, that he had ogled so many times before. She looked over her shoulder, caught him staring this time, and smiled even bigger. Alexa reached behind her and spanked herself, causing the tight flesh to ripple artistically against the muscle and juicy fat underneath.

He was so hard that he felt as if his erection might tear through the thin layer of skin barely containing it. She saw it too, the look on his face, in his eyes, the way he almost moved in a pumped up, ticklish way. Alexa saw that he was ready.

"I think I need to clap this world famous ass on your cock," She purred out, and set about positioning herself.

"Wait, Alexa." He said, and sat up a little. Touched her shoulders and her back, splayed his hands over the smooth, warm skin there. "Don't face away from me. I want to see you."

"You want to see me?" She repeated, blue eyes widening, sweet innocence on her face.

"Yes. I want to see your eyes." Gently but firmly he pulled her to him, making her kneel on the bed.

"Ok, Alex." The expression she wore was one of pure bliss when she lowered her sweet pink cunt onto his iron hard rod. When the union was made they both gasped. Alex waited patiently for her. It took her some work, as she was very small in form and he was very large, but she was finally able to sit on him, completely taking him in.

"Oh, fuck."

"Oh, god. Yes."

"Ready?"

"I'm so ready."

Her small hands found the big muscles of his chest, steadying herself, and she began to fuck him. Just as if it was a wrestling match she moved with a sinuous, athletic grace, starting off slow. Alex met her thrusts with his own, using his powerful abdominal muscles to clench his core and drive his penis deeper into her. They fell into a rhythm together, exchanging kisses, whispers, and meaningful looks, locking eyes as they worked together.

Her breasts raked across his muscular chest as their breathing grew ragged. The heavenly sensation of skin on skin, of being surrounded by her entirely, of the sweet pressure of her there and of her small body on top of his was driving Alex to the edge, but he held off.

"Let's switch it. Can I bend you over?" He gasped out, almost wincing at such crude words leaving his mouth, but to his surprise and delight she grinned.

"Yeah! Let's get nasty, baby!" Eagerly, she climbed off of him, his cock leaving her with a soft, wet sound. The small woman found her elbows and knees on the bed, and then laid down even lower, turning her face to the side to allow him the utmost access to her.

"Fuck yeah," Alex said hoarsely. There was no build up, no tenderness this time. Just hunger and lust. His big hounds closed in around her hips, his iron grip pinching down there, and she hissed in response, her pain drowned out by overriding pleasure at being so roughly handled.

"I want you to fuck me so hard," She growled.

Her cheeks were upraised for his inspection, and as much as he relished the sight of them he quickly but carefully positioned his cock to split them. He spread her open crudely, making her groan, exposing her completely. Asshole and pussy, Alexa was as pink between her legs as her hair dye. The pink folds enveloped him, making her groan as he fed himself into her, an inch at a time so as not to hurt her.

"Oh, god, fuck!" Alexa shouted out. "Fuck, Alex!"

"That's it, take it," He said purposefully, with a growl of his own. No more teasing. He would get his.

She tried to bounce back onto him as he thrust, but Alex was having none of it He held her in place, clamping down on her hips when she tried to take control herself, but she seemed to love every minute of it, if the rapid tightening of her sweet love muscles and her swelling moans were any indication. The hotel suite was filled with a repetitive sound of wetness, of flesh slapping flesh, of two lovers romping.

The sound of it all filled his ears along with the ragged chorus of their breathing which deepened perceptibly to them both. Sensing the end was near, Alex leaned forward to touch her more fully, his chest against her beck, his lips finding the back of her neck, then her cheek, then, somehow, her mouth.

Alexa's vagina somehow tightened against him, nearly stopping his movements, but he gritted his teeth and soldiered through. That was all it took. The constant, ecstatic cry from both of their throats became a joined shout as they came together. Alex's thrusts became sloppy as he spent his seed inside of her eager cunt.

Later, still atop her, both exhausted, her lips, now puffy from kisses and exertion, found his face. He kissed her back, tasting sweat on her mouth, and nuzzled her chin tiredly but affectionately.

"To pleasure," Alexa sighed happily, and snuggled closer to him.

12