All Comments on 'A Night of Chocolate and Roses'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
biercebierceover 10 years ago
Wonderful

A very moving story. Very compelling. Thanks

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Excellent.

I love this story.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

I loved this story. Even if I didn't much care for the ways of Lady Sionly (and that's fine, she's a great character), her methods were ultimately good for all involved - a very interesting and Machiavellian woman. The tenderness that resulted was wonderful and clinched the 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply excellent.

Having read many, many Literotica stories, I must say that your writing easily rises to the top. The length of this story is amazing, the feminine instinct you reveal is amazing, your historical accuracy is amazing. And I loved the sex. I am sure you have caused more than a few readers to spend at the same time as your characters did.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Wow... Amazingly good

Wow... I loved everything about this story... I know it has an ending but I would still like to see If Ruby and Rose are able to continue their love story... Because as hot and sexy as it was, the emotion seems so very genuine.

PS... I am sure I am the thousandth person to say this, but you were totally robbed in the holiday contest!

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years agoAuthor
Well, thank you...

but I was not eligible to win the Winter contest. I placed second in the Summer Lovin contest.

I write because I love to write. I enter the contests because they are a challenge to match the theme to the story. If I win that's great I can always use the money.

But money gets spent. The comments of my readers stay here long after the money is gone.

Thank you all

MST

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 10 years ago
A terrific story

A wonderful story, both erotic and moving, about a person discovering something about themselves. I loved your sense of period and Lady Sionly was a wonderful character, both manipulative and caring. I wouldn't mind seeing a followup story with one or more of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The comments of my readers stay here long after the money is gone.

"the comments of my readers stay here long after the money is gone" Not true! If the comment is negative you simply delete it. I wonder how many comments you realy got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
exceptional talent at writing

enjoyed this very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
delicious

I enjoyed this story: the language, the plot, the people, and the sex.

thank you hugely for the effort you put in writing this.

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years agoAuthor
This story has received two more than it is showing.

One was span. The other contained cussing which I do not allow in my comment section. It's my one rule.

Check my other stories. I have been called everything under the sun and told to quit writing while I'm behind. They are all still there.

I almost prefer a 'negative' comment as it tells me where I'm doing something wrong from my readers point of view. feel free to post them if you don't like the story. They will stay.

MST

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry spam not span.

had not had my coffee yet this morning when I was typing.

JagFarlaneJagFarlaneover 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, loved the details and the pains you took to get the terminology and tone correct.

VictoriaJonesVictoriaJonesover 10 years ago
Just beautiful.

My Husband is away for 3 days so I have had every opportunity to indulge and really embrace this beautiful story.

Xxxx

Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Masterful

I don't usually get into "period pieces" but your story had me engrossed by the third paragraph. I've read many stories on Literotica that by halfway down the first page I scroll to the bottom to see if how many more pages of the story I have to endure. With your story by that point I hurriedly scrolled down in the hopes that there was much more to the story. I was pleased to see there were six pages and even more pleased that each page whet my appetite more for the next one. You put together that rare combination of eroticism and tenderness and did so beautifully. I would love to find out if Ruby and Pink ever have the chance to renew what has the makings of a very special relationship. Sequel, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To be continued?

So now you have two characters developed and who seem to want each other... are you going to continue with the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coward

This writer is a coward. She is deleting all negative comments.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 10 years ago

Anonymous calls you a coward? That's rich!.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 10 years ago

The weft and the warp, woven into a mystical whole that under less skilled could have degenerated, but retains its innocence and surprise. Thank you. hoo-hoo-boo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damned well done

A really good and well-written story. Highly descriptive as well as entertaining.

"Spend" is a term which might well be more used, IMO. So much better the 'Cumming'

PS. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_the_Pale.

73

HP

mjh7950mjh7950over 10 years ago
I second the sentiments "DAMN WELL DONE"

Very well written story with a lot of sub plot. Questions left unanswered require a continuation. As in, what about the remaining loan? Also, I think there might be 3 Mrs. Uptons in the story, Miss Innocence, Miss Pink and Lady Blue. How to bring them all into the open of the greenhouse. Please keep writing. Curiosity and the cat, you know. Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved he story. It is a sad one because people outside of the male female relationship were often punished by the fullest extent of the law.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 10 years ago
Sensuously Fullfilling

Well done! This tale was beautifully told, fully rounded and illuminating a time in history as well as being just delicious.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Truly Scrimptious, chitty chitty gang-bang indeed!

MSTarot, I wanted to congratulate you on the quality of your "Night of Chocolate and Roses". Skillful writing and colorfully descriptive characters. Your imagineering stands head and shoulders above most submissions in the genre of historical erotica.

I am about to express my opinions, please do not take these as criticisms. Quite frankly our 'Modern' perception of the so-called 'Victorian' era has been hollywooded into a caricature of the reality.

A good example would be the novel "Moby Dick". What we were forced to read in school, to our disgusted boredom, is a heavily censored version of the original text. Get a hold of one of an early edition of Herman Melville's classic and enjoy the vulgar humor the man produced for the delight of his readers.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

I'm a man, but in the end I wished she never come to her husband. Truly a masterpiece. Thanks for a great time.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 10 years ago
Very impressive.

Erotic. Held my attention throughout. Very well done.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 10 years ago
Excellent

Well done. This story deserves a sequel.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 10 years ago
Mmmm!

Pass the chocolate ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL

this was an all out great story. I hope to see a sequel.

And as already said,

PASS THE CHOCOLATE ;)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
A Masterpiece

This is such a beautiful piece of literary art. So well written and obviously researched. I came upon this story by happenstance reading a comment and rave review by someone else and I'm so glad I did. I would like to encourage others to do the same. A big THANK YOU to MSTarot and as a new "fan" of yours, I would love to see a sequel to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encore

GreatOak123 has the right of it.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years ago
Truly Lovely

I thought this was lovely and in its own way full of romance you don't often find in tales where there is a strong current of non-consent and/or reluctance. This was soft and sweet even in the hottest scenes. That sweetness remained throughout, I think, partially due to the character of Miss Pink. The setting was beautifully portrayed and my imagination took me to that time and place easily.

I have little to critique here as it was wonderful, except perhaps say that you should be mindful of when a character says "No!" so strongly, it can put a different slant on the sex for some readers.

Totally worthy of 5 stars from me though. As always I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
U have to insult men dont u?

U have to insult, belittle men dont u? As if only they oppose the love between women dont they n all women are fine with it?

frednethelfrednethelover 8 years ago
One of the best on Literotica

In language, development, mood, and originality this story rises to the top. After I read this I went back to read the rest of MSTarot offerings and now consider this author one of my favorites.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Thank You.

Extending this invitation to me was very thoughtful. Worth all the gems bestowed to you guest under the rose.

Imagine that you were more powerful and less patient, then you understand my dilemma, pulling skin instead of caressing.

Nice time period for this story as well. I have read similarly themed stories in modern times with equally pleasurable results.

Wonderfully written.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Damn !

Extending this invitation to me was very thoughtful. Worth all the gems bestowed to you guest under the rose.

Imagine that you were more powerful and less patient, then you understand my dilemma, pulling skin instead of caressing.

Nice time period for this story as well. I have read similarly themed stories in modern times with equally pleasurable results.

Wonderfully written.

I was certain this was written by a women, so to be cleaver tried to word my thanks as much !! *~*

First time I've edited my comment after it posted....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

of Mrs. Upton and Miss Pink!

They were the stars of this decadent and yet romantic tale. I would hate to think that they will not meet up again. I would love to read about them getting reaquanted.

But for some of the reluctant aspects, as they were integral, I think this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A bull-dagger best seller.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Very well written!

Kept to the period tone throughout.

Tapped Fave story +author this time.

Loved the ending...will get him in morning...

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
excellent

Really enjoyed this - possibly the best of your stories I've read so far. Thank you for sharing this with us.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

I thought it was wonderful, thank you for sharing it with us!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Wow!

An amazingly written and truly original story! I hope one day there will be more of this to follow... Thank you!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Simply wonderful!! Thank you and please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious story

Pun intended. I could smell the roses and the chocolate and also feel its warmth. Very entertaining and well written. I just wish I could have been there also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still My Favorite of All Time

So many calls for a next chapter. I have a new blog where that next chapter would fit, and I'm looking for guest authors. #filthyrottendirty #NextChapter

You know where to find me, Sexy Pirate.

CharmlesCharmlesover 4 years ago
Continue Please

I was captivated.. (well.. I wish I was!!!). Loved every minute.. I mean every word... lick!!!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
This was delightful

I know it's been a while since you published this, but let me join those asking for another chapter. Please show us what might have happened between the two lovely Mrs. Uptons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely blend of fear and anxiousness driven by need, leading to a deep dawning awareness in body and soul, then fully yielding up to the pleasures of Pan and Sappho, done with a charming elegance and eloquence. Thank you

bob4300sbob4300sabout 1 year ago

Excellant job! Loved putting it into the that time frame. Also appreciated the appendices at the end explaining phrases I didnt know.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant and erotic. Well written

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

This screams for sequel, very well written

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish you could write a sequel to this, I would just love to see how our fair lady handles another one of these parties and reunites with her beloved Pink.

MarshallaMarshalla4 months ago
An absolutely exceptional piece of writing!

And I must agree with the others here who have left comments, this deserves a sequel.

The ending was good, but this could go so much further.

Please?

5 Stars, and an Instant Favorite.

My thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Part 2 please!!!! lol

Highly enjoyable and engaging storytelling. Enjoyed it a lot, twice as much being a period piece. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous