A Night of Error Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 months, first a male child was born from Leela. Viswanath was very happy to have a second son, Aditya was also very happy to have a tiny brother, and the happiest person was Vijay, who became a bachelor father for the first time.

Then a male child was born from Sonali. Dr.Amit was very happy to have a second son, Debashree was very happy to have a youngest brother, but the happiest person was husband of Debashree, Aditya. Aditya got an opportunity to become a real father.

Similarly, after few days, Debashree gave birth to a son. Everybody was happy, Aditya became a father, Leela became a grandmother but the happiest person was Viswanath, who was not only the grandfather of the baby but he was the real father.

Usha also gave birth to a son and the Ghosh family was very proud to have a grandson, but the most proud person was their neighbor Dr.Amit, who was the real father of the baby.

Everybody was happy.

(330)

After two years, both Leela and Viswanath visited Patna. They went near the bus terminal, and they were searching for something. Ultimately they located what they were searching. It was a big fruit shop. Two women, one big plump old lady with all grey hairs in her head, and another one was quite younger were sitting in the shop. Viswanath could identify them from a distance as Champa and Padma.

Viswanath hid from a distance. Leela went near to them and saw two attractive kids of 4 years who were sitting with those two women and paying. The kids were looking like twines and resembled 100% of Viswanath.

Leela said, "In Banaras, I met a sadhu (saint) who was going to Himalaya for Tapasya. Since he was a sadhu, he cannot return to his family. He has a family in Patna. The family members' name is Champa and padma. The name of sadhu was Viswanath and he has given me a packet to hand over his family members."

Champa said, "I am Champa and she is Padma.Those two kids are our sons."

Leela handed over the packet and left the shop to join Viswanath. After her departure, both Champa and Padma were very much curious to know the contents of packet. With much careful, they opened the pocket and they got shocked and startled as there was heavy amount staffed inside. The total amount was Rupees Two Lakhs with a slip where the followings were written,

'For the education of kids and for your business... I am sorry, I cannot return to you as I have discarded everything of this material world, I am going to seek peace...God bless both of you always and stay happy.'

...... THE END......