A Night of Error Ch. 06 - Final

Story Info
Blame it on night which changed all family relationship.
57.7k words
4.26
28k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(212)

Since Aditya was staying at Connaught place in Central Delhi, they booked around 20 Nos of rooms in advance at HOTEL NATRAJ, a five star hotel for all the relatives of bride and groom who would be attending the marriage ceremony. Aditya had specially booked 3 Rooms for his bosom friends, his real close buddies who would be attending his marriage reception party.

Both the family decided to tie the knot (the real religious performance of Hindu marriage) of Aditya and Debashree in a Temple, but they had a plan for a lavish wedding reception at HOTEL NATRAJ.

The sacred marriage ceremony was over in the morning at Temple. Now it was for party time in evening at hotel for reception ceremony.

It was the first public appearance of the newlywed couple after their marriage. The reception is usually organized by the family of the groom and is a sort of a grand party. The friends and associates mainly from the groom side used to attend this ceremony. From the bride side, only the close members are invited.

This is a celebration time for both the families as they rejoice over their new accord. The reception ceremony also serves as an opportunity for the bride to know the acquaintances and associates of the groom's family. This is the time when the bride finally represents herself as an important member of her new family. Reception ceremonies are therefore arranged from the groom's side to make the world know that they have a new member, and they celebrate her arrival. It is an extension of the marriage celebrations.

Reception parties are laid with sumptuous food to treat the guests a little more. It is accompanied by good music and ambiance to add to the zing.

Unlike all the ceremonies, the reception does not include any rituals. It is a light event which is basically organized to provide opportunity to those people who could not attend the wedding. Nevertheless, this celebration of this ceremony depends totally upon the whims and fancies of the groom's side. It is a matter of individual choice to organize a reception party, as it is not deemed compulsory.

In the evening, HOTEL NATRAJ was decorated with colorful lights.

The banquet hall in 3rd floor of the hotel was decorated very beautifully with flowers and lighting. The parents of both Aditya and Debashree were standing to greet all the guests, and welcomed them. Everything was very neatly and systematically arranged. There was space for starters, main course, and drinks separately.

(213)

Also, there was a separate space for DJ and music. For dinning, 4th floor of the hotel was arranged. The place where the bride and the groom would be sitting was decorated in a very elegant and beautiful way with roses.

The banquet hall was converted into a fairyland. The stage was all illuminated with different color bulbs, and decorated with pots of flowers, pots and other glittering decorations. A magnificent platform was erected which held two throne like chairs for the bride and the bridegroom. The platform and the stage of the banquet hall were dazzled with its thick red carpets and floral decorations. The cool fragrance was so strong that everyone felt sleepy.

There was a place by the side for music troops with their enormous music instruments. They played loud and soft music.

Both Aditya and Debashree were sitting in two thrones like chairs in the plat form. The centre of attraction, the Bride, Debashree looked very beautiful like a doll. Debashree had worn a bright red, Banarasi silk saree with zari work. Alta, (a red color) was applied on her feet. She wore a bright red bindi. The area above her eyebrows, her chin and cheeks were painted with beautiful designs with white and red dots of sandalwood paste.

She had a nose ring, her hair braided in the most beautiful way, which was decorated with traditional gold jewellery. She wore multi-layer neckpiece made out of gold. Her head was completely decorated with heavy jewellery, comprising a single string maang teeka with matha Patti, (Both Head ornaments) long earrings moving up till her hair bun.

The groom, Aditya wore a majestic sherwani (a long jacket) and churidar (over fitted trousers) made of splendid, royal raw silk, in gold color. He had a red tilak on his fore head.

The proud and happiest parents of bride and groom were walking around the banquet hall to greet guests who were entering. All the guests were coming to the platform to wish the newlywed bride and groom with presentations/gifts along with flower bouquets.

Leela was like a Queen. She was wearing rich pure silk gold Zari border silk saris low hip. She was adorned with elaborate heavy gold and diamond jewelry from head to toe, showing off her beautiful curvaceous, sexy sizzling sensuous body. Her wide expressive large eyes were lined with kajal, top heavy extra-large, big bouncing, conical huge firm breasts were provocatively swinging, these mountainous full breasts with firm large erect nipples extending out of lean frame were being exposed. She was showing her thin, taut,and lean midriff. The jasmine flower threads adorned her thick silky thigh length long braid. She was undoubtedly a beautiful and sexy sensuous woman exuding feminine grace, epitome of sensuality, the height of prime sexuality.

Sonali was also wearing a pure silk red and creamy white mixed emblazoned sari with broad heavy gold zari border, which covered her blouse but good enough to show her cleavage.

(214)

Her saree covered her navel, but showed enormous amount of her belly skin. She looked absolutely stunning and seductive. Her large kajal lined, expressive beautiful inviting eyes were roaming everywhere.

Her extra-large, big, and conical pendulous heavy breasts were hung proudly, and visibly extending out of blouse and sari. She looked absolutely stunning and seductive. Her beautiful long thick jet-black lustrous silky smooth shinning silky hair neatly parted in the middle, arranged in a thigh length braid adorned with gold hairpins on side. Her wide bewitchingly thick braid with neat loops fastened just below her protruding big buttocks with matching color hair band, and left loose reaching mid thighs, and adorned with beautifully arranged long jasmine flower threads oscillating and swinging harmoniously with her huge breasts and big ass cheeks provocatively and seductively as she walked.

Both the ladies dressed sexily and boldly in the wedding ceremony. All the gold, precious stones and diamond studded elaborate jewelry complimented their natural beauty. Both of them were looking like new brides. They were looking like rich beautiful sexy long haired love Goddesses descended from heaven to grace the marriage ceremony moving around exuding divine feminine charm, beauty and sexuality. All the other female guests were looking at them with admiration, appreciation and envy looking at their beauties and men looking at them with desire.

Then Aditya's two best friends out of three best friends entered, and reached the stage to greet both bride and groom. Aditya embraced them and called her mother for introduction. Just nearby, his mother Leela was talking to some guests. Her back was towards Aditya and his two friends. She turned her face after hearing the call from Aditya.

She was very much surprised and shocked to see the friends of Aditya. Even Aditya's two best friends were dumb founded and equally shocked to see Leela.

Aditya was introducing, "Mom, meet my two best friends Kalicharan and Akash." Then she turned his face towards his friends, and said, "Meet my mom, Leela."

Both Kalicharan and Akash touched the feet (it is a customary in Indian tradition to touch the feet of elder and seeking blessings) of Leela and said, "Aunty, Namaste (by folding two hands for paying respect).

Leela blessed them by touching their heads and asked, "God bless you my kids."

Aditya said, "Mom, do you remember? Some months before, I was supposed to join with you and papa in Goa along with my friends. Later on, I cancelled my programme, but my two friends made a tour to Goa at the same time when you and papa were in Goa."

Three of them remained silent. Then Aditya said, "Mom, please take my friends to dance floor, let them enjoy," smilingly he said, "You both can dance with her. She is a very good dancer."

(215)

Leela signaled them to follow her.

(Readers, please refer chapter-4 of this sequel story where Leela was fucked by both Kalicharan and Akash in Goa beach)

Kalicharan went near to Leela and complimented her, "Leela, you look so beautiful, stunning and to tell you the truth I did not know that you are mother of my best friend Aditya".

Akash said, "Leela, you look so sexy!"

She blushed, and then thanked them.

She said, "You both look handsome in these white and blue shirts".

They thanked her. She turned her back and started to walk. There, Akash noticed her blouse was almost backless. Just two strings of thin threads covered her back, and Kalicharan could see her back completely till her butt crack.

She looked like Aphrodite came down to punish them with her voluptuous sexy body for their previous birth sins. They followed her and entered the party hall. The dance floor was very dimly lit. The crowd of guest was dancing in the tunes of loud music. Nobody was noticing them.

Kalicharan encircled one of his hands around her waist, slid slightly down to her buttocks; put another hand under her arm pit to touch her under the neck. They started dancing. While dancing, he started squeezing her ass cheeks and put his lips on her lips. Everybody was dancing; nobody paid any attention to them. Then Kalicharan probed his tongue inside the mouth of Leela, and started sucking her tongue.

Leela was in such a mood that she touched the hard rock dick of Kalicharan above the pant and started massaging and squeezing it.

She was dancing like a peacock. It was so amazing, and Akash completely fell for her. Akash clicked photos using his Cannon DSLR. She took a break, and came to Akash with Kalicharan. Akash approached her to compliment her dance moves, and also to show her some pictures.

"Your dance moves were so groovy and cool. That was amazing, "said Akash.

She smiled, "Thanks. I saw that you were clicking photos. Show them," she requested Akash.

Looking at the photos she said, "So, nice."

Then Akash requested her for dancing. He handed over the camera to Kalicharan and asked him to click.

In the tunes of music, they started dancing. Akash put his left hand under her right armpit, and pulled her towards him forcefully. With his free right palm, he started squeezing her boobs, and started kissing her face and lips. She was touching and pinching his erected cock inside his pant. They danced for 5 minutes. They returned to the place where Kalicharan was taking snaps.

(216)

"I like those photos. Those are good but lots of people are in the background. I want some solo photos. Shall we go out of this place to click photos?"

This was the moment they were waiting for.

They all went out of the hall, and went to a near lobby, where there was an empty space with nice background. She started giving poses. Those poses were so seductive. In one of the poses, she showed her back but turned her head to the front with a seductive look. Her side boobs, small belly and her back side were visible.

Above all of them, the expression on her face and eyes were so seductive, and that gave both them a hard on. The bulge in their pants made its appearance.

Kalicharan looked away from viewfinder and went closer to show her the photo he just clicked. His right shoulder was rubbing against her left shoulder, and he leaned closer to her to say, "You look amazing in this photo. Your poses were awesome. You look so good and..."

She asked with same eagerness, "and...means...please go on".

Kalicharan said, "Your expression was awesome. It looks like you are horny."

They expected a laugh or blush reaction from her, but they didn't expect even in their dreams that she would say the sentence that they were hoping to hear.

She said, "Yes, I am."

Upon hearing that, Kalicharan moved closer to her and kissed her lips. No reaction from her, but more importantly no rejection from her.

Kalicharan moved closer and held her in his arms and started to kiss her lips very passionately. Her lips felt like jelly in his mouth; soft, sweet and tasty. He kissed her lips with more fire burning inside his body.

Then Akash came forward and started kissing her. He covered his right hand on her back, ass and boobs. Akash grabbed her boobs and started pressing them while kissing her lips. It felt like he was holding a football as her big boobs were even more enlarged now.

Then Kalicharan kissed her entire face and moved down to kiss her neck. He licked her ear lobes and slowly kissed them. He moved further down to kiss her boobs.

Kalicharan unhooked her blouse and loosened the bra and, sucked her boobs with her clothes on and then moved down to her belly. He nibbled her busty stomach. He could hear her breathing hard, and moaning. He loved that sound. He licked her navel, and his hands were pressing her boobs at the same time. In the mean time, Akash came up, and then started to kiss her lips again.

(217)

This time she put her hands inside Akash's shirt to hover around his back, and then started to kiss on his face. She kissed his chest and then moved up to kiss his neck and then his ear lobes. She was getting naughty, and Kalicharan decided to take it to next level. Like an ad break in the last over of the match, someone came out of the party hall.

Like an ad break in the last over of the match, someone came out of the party hall. They stopped kissing, and started to act normal. Kalicharan took the camera, and started showing her photos. But they kept some distance between themselves.

A young man, a guest came, and spotted Leela, and said, "Aunty, you are here. Come to the party hall to click photos."

She left the place reluctantly, and saw disappointment in their eyes too. They all went inside the hall, and she started to dance. They clicked some photos, talked to her, and gave her their room number.

Aditya had booked one double bed room in the same hotel for Kalicharan and Akash. They went to their room and waited for her.

After some times, they heard the low knocking sound on their room door. Kalicharan pulled her inside and started kissing her again.

While kissing her Kalicharan said, "You know what, I was waiting for this moment since the moment I saw you. I want to fuck you babe, very badly".

She smiled and then said, "I wanted to experience this!"

"Experience what?"asked Kalicharan.

"I fantasized about getting fucked by two strong, young guys like you. My husband is so orthodox, he never allows me to express myself in the bed (that was a lie she was telling them). I licked Akash's ear lobes, is that ok?"She asked.

"Babe, I am your lover. Make love to me. I loved the way you licked and played with my earlobes and chest. It was tickling and gave me sexual pleasure. Don't control yourself, Leela! Let your desires be free tonight, "said Akash.

She smiled, and then started to kiss both of them all over their faces. They also kissed very passionately. Kalicharan moved down to kiss her boobs. He removed her blouse. She was wearing red color bra. Akash unhooked her bra, and looked at her big milky boobs. Kalicharan sucked one boob, and Akash pressed another one.

They continued this for some time, her boobs got enlarged, and her nipples were erected now. Kalicharan nibbled her nipple, and then pinched one of her nipples. She gave a loud moan. Kalicharan's big dick was so hard that it was trying to come out of his pant through his underwear.

(218)

Her Blouse was taken off and thrown in a corner. The bra had been unhooked, and it was also taken out through her arms and thrown in the corner.

Within seconds, her naked boobs were in full view before Kalicharan and Akash. Kalicharan's hand was at her waist, unwrapping the saree, and then he unfastened her petticoat and finally pulled down the panties.

She was completely naked now.

Akash's lips touched her lips, he was kissing her, softly, gently, and yet passionately.

So, her passion-starved body started responding on its Akash's skillful kissing.

Kalicharan moved for his next, with his left hand he reached down and touched her clit. Very adroitly, he started stroking it and playing with it. After that, Leela was as good as putty in his arms. She arched her back, and leaned back on the couch. She spread her legs to give more access to her privates, and Kalicharan responded by running a finger over her pussy lips even as other fingers kept working the clit. The wetness was undeniable. Leela's body had been starving for some male contact, and now that it was getting some, she was enjoying it.

Akash finally broke the kiss, and Leela inhaled loudly. She stared into Kalicharan's eyes and he stared back. Still finger her clit, he started bending down. With her eyes locked on to his, she noticed his face descending, lower and lower.

He moved down further to her navel. He licked it and then kissed her belly. He kissed her wet pussy lips. That must have sent sudden electric waves inside her body.

She jerked and then grabbed his hairs until it was between her legs.

"You are going to have lots of fun, babe!"said Kalicharan.

He made her stand, and knelt down. Kalicharan rubbed her pussy with his fingers and slowly inserted his fingers to make an opening. He finger fucked her and simultaneously sucked her pussy lips.

Akash's left hand now moved up to her right breast. His right hand grabbed her left breast. And his tongue started doing what Kalicharan's fingers had been doing, only to more pleasant effect. Leela started moaning happily as Akash's hands and tongue played with her nipples, and Kalicharan's tongue worked on her clit. She closed her eyes, and started enjoying the gentle waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Her moans grew louder and louder. She couldn't stand, her legs were shaking. She grabbed Kalicharan's hair harder,

"Boy, I want to lie down. I can't stand."

"No babe, u should not. Just stand and enjoy this fun, "said Kalicharan.

(219)

A minute later, Akash was still at it, but Leela felt a tap on her head. She opened her eyes and saw a thick cock, about 6 inches or so, hanging erect close to her left cheek. Akash guided her face towards the cock. She took it in her mouth hungrily, and started sucking it hard. As she sucked the dick, Kalicharan kept working magic with his tongue, and very shortly, Leela felt her orgasm approaching.

Kalicharan increased his pace. Her grip on his hairs increased, and then moans became louder. She jerked her head backwards still the dick of Akash was in her mouth, leaning against the wall. Kalicharan sensed what was happening, and worked harder with his tongue, and Leela started shaking, and quivering. Her huge tits jiggled like jello, and she was thrashing and shaking in her orgasm

Her legs started shaking more now; it looked like she is going to collapse.

She whispered, "Boys, I can't take it anymore. I am going to cummmmm...Ohhhhhhh!"

She splashed her cunt juices over the face of Kalicharan.

Kalicharan stopped sucking her pussy, and kissed her silky thighs to clean the stream of cunt fluids.

Akash, who had taken his dick out, when he felt his approach, started shooting his seed right on her face. It hit her on the cheeks, on the nose, on her eyelids forehead, and even landed in her hair. A few seconds later, after her orgasm subsided, Leela was sitting there, breathing heavily and contented, with her face covered in the semen of a man who was more than two decades younger to her, and was bosom friend of her son.