A Night of Filth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "You like that, don't you?"

I breathlessly replied, "Yes! Yes!"

He hauled me up and made me sit on his long cock. My pussy quivered as I slid down his hard flesh which penetrated my box for the very first time. I came hard, arching my back as my thoroughly worn body wracked came once more. His cock beat up high inside me and my titties bounced in the screen as he continued to bounce me up and down on his cock. It went this way for a few minutes and I was on the urge passing out when Mike lifted me off of him to toss me back onto the bed. I landed on my back where he pounced on top of me and straddled my hips with his knees. Mike's long dick loomed above my ski mask before he began to furiously jack off over my face. His fist bumped against my nose until, with a grunt, he came all over my ski mask with white ropey spurts of cum. I closed eyes as it dripped from the eyehole's edge into my eye. But Mike wasn't finished. He got off of me to position the length of his cock in front of the camera. His still hard angry red glistening cock filled our box. He kept stroking his jerking cock as it spurted out little white gobs of cum. And when Mike's cock was utterly spent, he staggered backwards and plopped down beside me, huffing and puffing. I pulled the ski mask from my face and used it to wipe his sticky cum off my face before tossing it aside. To my surprise he cuddled behind me. His sloppy spent dick sandwiched in my grungy butt crack and he sniffed my hair. I gave into the urge to close my eyes and dozed off into a peaceful sleep as the people in the boxes partied on.

A harsh sliver of blinding sunshine from a crack in his blinds scalded my blurry eyes as I awoke the next morning. It was so quiet without traffic noise and the world was muffled from a blanket of newly fallen snow. I was butt up naked except for my boots. Mike was naked and snoring beside me. The screens were off. The camera was pointed down. The cum crusted red ski mask lay between us. I caught sight of myself in the mirror. My hair looked like a Barbie doll pried from a slobbering dog's mouth and black mascara was smeared around my eyes. A bubbly cum queef puffed out of my gaping anus. A weak smile crept over my make-up smeared face. I survived a night of filth.

12