All Comments on 'A Night of First Times'

by hannahsolo0405

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Smoking

Great story. It could have some more, hot chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I really love this. I hope you continue it so we can see how their potential relationship will pan out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5/5

Great story. Hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This was a well written story. I really enjoyed it. I know you were focused on describing her but I bet you alot more attractive then you lead us to believe. For an exotic dancer to take you to her flat, you must be smoking hot. Weather this was fictional or not it was very enjoyable. Great job and write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

Very well written attention to detail sounds like a personal account of your own experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Not sure if you intend to continue these two or not, but I think one of the impressive feats here is that both would work seamlessly: This would work nicely as stand-alone short story, or as a setup for a second part. In either case: Really hope to read more from you!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

I enjoyed that, thank you for sharing this erotic gem with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

Would love to hear about you telling your friend about the intimate details and if you and her got it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story kept my fingers busy while reading it; I wish I was not alone .....

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Only 3-Words Are Appropriate!!!

HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super ..hot! Fuck fuck fuck....!Love it ...!thanks for everything

Quite Impressive..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot

on the edge of my seat waiting for the next hot moment

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Thank you. I enjoyed your story very much.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

And I have now officially read all your stories. This probably has the least development for the romantic/sexual interest, but it is still fun. I especially enjoyed the strip club scene your interactions with Gina. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot! Please write more chapters! I look forward to reading about what happens next with the characters! Keep up the great work!

edthe3rd2003edthe3rd2003about 1 year ago

Wow. Few experiences are better than the combined passion between two beautiful women. Most excellent, Hannah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhannahsolo0405@hannahsolo0405
Just a 25 year old bi female wanting to share some stories, and fantasies. I'll let you decide which ones are which. Hope you enjoy reading them.