A Night of First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't get over how pretty you are," she said.

"Me too," I said. I realised that didn't really make sense. "Not me being pretty. I can't get over how pretty you are too. I didn't..." I stopped myself rambling.

Sophie laughed as I flushed red. Sort your shit out Hannah, I thought. My eyes were level with her flat stomach and slender hip. I reached out and put my hands on her hips. Caressing up around her waist and tummy.

"God you're cute," she said. I felt shivers run through her body.

My fingers went to the buttons on her jeans and started undoing them.

"God I want you," I said.

I pulled her jeans down, revealing a beautiful small pair of white lacy knickers. A small wet patch had appeared on the crotch making them slightly see through.

I slid my bum off the bed and crouched down in front of her. I kissed her stomach, moving down slowly with more kisses until I reached the inside of her thighs.

Sophie groaned as I kissed the fabric of her pants, pushing my tongue against the damp patch. I moved the fabric aside and tasted her, running my tongue between her pussy lips.

I explored her with my tongue and mouth. Pushing my tongue in, licking and sucking. Sophie was moaning and grinding into my face. I caressed her thighs and bum with my hands.

I moved to her clit and did all the things I liked to have done to me. Sophie's hand gripped my head, pushing me into her pelvis. Sophie was moaning loudly.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Sophie suddenly announced.

Sophie pushed hard on my head and forced me into her. I quickly moved down to her opening as she orgasmed on my face. Her ass shook in my hands and her thighs against my cheeks. Her pussy flooded with her juices and I drank her in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, as she came.

Sophie stood there shaking on my face for a glorious minute before letting my head go.

I stood up and she kissed me deeply. Tasting her own juices on my lips.

I felt her hands slide up my dress and then she started to remove it over my head. I lifted my arms to help, stretching my slim body tight. Her hands ran over my narrow hips and ribs.

The dress came off and Sophie's hands were taking my bra off. My small pert breasts were exposed and Sophie wasted no time in kissing and sucking on my nipples. I was groaning at her touch.

She stood back up and I removed her top and bra. I repaid the favour and caressed and kissed her breasts. They were bigger than mine and firm. Her nipples were erect and great to tease and nibble.

I gave a little scream as Sophie pushed me hard on to the bed. I plonked down on my bum. I quickly shuffled back. Bringing my knees up, but keeping my legs together for now.

Sophie struggled out of her tight jeans and trainers. She stood and then seductively removed her pants. She reached up and took the hair band out of her ponytail. Her long blonde hair flowed free as she shook it. She was naked and fuck me was she beautiful.

I wanted her so badly again. I spread my legs wide, inviting her onto the bed and between my legs. Thankfully, she obliged. She crawled on and started kissing down my inner thighs.

"Oh please god," I moaned, as she reached my groin. Her lips touched my pants. Sophie reached up and took the waistband. I lifted my hips and closed my legs as she slid my pants off. As they came off my feet I spread my legs wide again.

"Beautiful," Sophie moaned, as she dived back between my legs.

"Holy shit," I said, as she wasted no time in pushing her tongue into me. I must have been so wet as she started on my pussy. Her tongue licking and her mouth working on me. I just lay back groaning as she slowly brought me close to another orgasm.

I moaned as she stopped. Sophie clambered onto the bed and was climbing over me. Before I knew it she had spun and was lowering her gorgeous pussy onto my face. I felt her lower her own head back between my legs to continue on me.

"Fuck!" Sophie groaned, as her pussy found my mouth. It took a bit of manoeuvring but I met it as her pelvis lowered. I pushed my tongue deep into her, feeling her juices coat my lips.

I tried to give her pleasure but it was impossible. Her onslaught on my own pussy had begun. I had been close to an orgasm before and it had returned with a vengeance. I was groaning into her pussy as my climax built rapidly.

I was groaning and swearing. Pushing my boney hips up into her face. I screamed as the orgasm tore through me. My body shaking under Sophie as she held my legs tightly, they squeezed together on her head.

"That was so good," I mumbled, as I slowly recovered. The occasional spasm running through me.

"You should have seen it my end," Sophie said. "So beautiful!"

Her pelvis had lifted so I pulled her back down onto my face and started running my tongue between her pussy lips, probing inside her. My nose was close to her asshole and I could smell her. It turned me on more, being so close to her anus.

Before I knew it I was reaching up with my tongue and licking around her hole. Sophie moaned as I pushed the tip of my tongue in. It was so tight. I played there for a while before returning back to her pussy.

I did everything I knew Sophie liked from earlier. She was soon moaning and groaning. She straightened up above me. Her tall slender body stretched out as she straddled my face. She started grinding on my face. I just stuck my tongue out as she started humping me. Her pussy pushed down into my mouth, her ass hole pressing into my nose.

Sophie rode my face, her groans getting louder and louder. I could hardly breathe but it was so hot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she was moaning with every slide of her hips. Going faster and faster.

Then she orgasmed on my face, her juices flooded out of her open pussy, cumming into my mouth. I drank her eagerly. She shook, pushing down harder into my face. I had to grip her bum to stop her from suffocating me.

Sophie kept slowly grinding into me as her orgasm came to an end. She then climbed off me and spun around. She lay next me. Draping an arm and leg over me.

"That was incredible," Sophie said. Her breathing was heavy, she looked as flushed as I felt. We kissed hard.

"It was amazing," I said, as we came up for air. We lay there holding each other. I nearly nodded off. It had been a long day. I jumped awake to see Sophie staring at me and smiling. She stroked my hair off my face.

"We should get some sleep," she said. "I hope you don't have to rush off tomorrow."

"I haven't got anything exciting planned," I replied. "I reckon I could hang around." A wide smile appeared on my face.

"Good." Sophie said. We kissed and then held each other as we fell asleep.

The End.

12