A night of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her head completely, James lay next to her on the bed, his head coming to her long covered legs. His thirst growing dangerously needy, he could hear her erratic heartbeat, her blood zooming around throughout her body, her pulsing desire to have him.

After a quick reprieve, and before Emma was able to fully recover from his assault of her, he was back on top of her. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, tasting the remnants of his fucking in her mouth. While he kept the kiss slow and passionate, to allow her to regain her breath, he began undressing her bottom half. The need to enter her again becoming irritatingly needy.

Finding her hair covered mound in her underwear quickly, James could feel how slick she was, almost ready for him.

Entering her with two fingers, he could feel she wasn’t untouched, yet she was still tight. A few quick pumps of his fingers and she was moaning, begging for his flesh to enter her once more.

Manipulating her body, James’s flipped her to her front, forcing her onto all fours. He was once a man who liked slow, passionate missionary style sex, but not anymore.

Entering her quickly, Emma let out a gasp of shock and pain. She has never had a lover as well endowed as him, nor as powerful.

James didn’t give her chance to adapt to his length, or his sudden intrusion. He was enjoying the feel of her throbbing cunt swallow his member, even if he wasn’t fully standing to attention, each thrust into her was causing him to grow harder and harder.

Emma has never been treated so harshly before, her few previous lovers treating her like a delicate flower rather than an seductress. She was loving her treatment James was giving her, yes her pussy was throbbing through lust and pain, and her throat felt raw from having it abused, but she was in pure unadulterated ecstasy.

Her moans have grown to an embarrassingly high volume, she would have been self conscious about it, if it had not been for her lover seeming to love her moans.

In this position James took advantage of her posture. Bending over her behind, he was able to attack her pointed nipples with his fingers, pulling and twisting with each hard thrust. Switching between her nipples and squeezing her breasts, James was loving her supply and responsive body.

Picking up his pace, his skin connecting with hers in a harsh clash, he loved seeing the pert globes of her arse bounce and jiggle. Her moans were making him more eager with his treatment of her, loving the ferocity of their fucking.

He could feel Emma’s cunt throb his cock more with every movement, she was on the verge of orgasm, giving him the perfect opportunity to grip her hips, bounce off her a few more times before lowering his face to one of her juicy cheeks. Skimming his teeth over her sweet flesh, he bit down fully, the rush of her blood swimming into his mouth.

Her cunt painfully squeezing his member, trying to milk it until depletion. His bite pushing her over the edge to complete bliss.

As she was coming down from her high, James licked the little droplets off blood up, before speeding his thrusts up. He could tell she was tired from their fucking and slightly from blood loss, and he was going to quickly get his fill before she passed out. An unconscious woman is not attractive to him.

“Oh. ... oh my.... fuck!!”

Emma couldn’t believe she was shouting such profanities, especially in front of a man she has only just met. She’s never had a one night stand before, usually the thought made her feel cheap, but right now she felt nothing but amazing. She was loving the way he was fucking her, his little love bites making her explode harder than she ever has in her entire sexual life.

She was struggling to stay up on all fours, her energy from their session completely zapped, her mysterious man had sped up, the sound of slapping skin and laboured breaths the only sound filling Emma’s ears, but she couldn’t hold herself up any longer.

Her arms giving way, face lay against the soft bed sheet, she had just felt him still and finish inside her as she gave up the fight to keep her eyes open. A small, satisfied grin on her face. She didn’t know what would happen with her lover when she woke up, but for now she was content.

James watched her fall into a state of self-consciousness as he was cleaning himself up. He could see his fluids slowly leak out of her abused hole onto the bed, her tiny arsehole calling to him to open up. He would have her again, she was his now, he had claimed her. So he promised himself he would wait, wait until she came back here, begging him to take her again. And when she did, their love making would be otherworldly.

He promised to himself, before dressing and disappearing back to his hiding place.

Emma didn’t know how long she had slept for, but when she had awoken she felt pleasantly sore, but cold. Opening her eyes, letting the post nap haze drop from her eyes, she awoke with a start. The luxurious room she had entered was no longer. She was lay naked on a old mattress, the four poster bed looking almost rotten. The plush furnishings, ruined, the windows bays lay empty, the shattered glass littering the damp, dirty carpet. This wasn’t the room she had been taken into.

Her lover was nowhere to be found, after dressing quickly, leaving her ruined bra and top behind, using her coat to try and protect her frailed modesty. She tried to search for him. But a sense of shame drilled into her. She didn’t know what had happened to her, but she no longer felt cloudy.

She would have convinced herself that it was all a strange dream, if it hadn’t been for the white liquid slowly oozing down her legs.

It wasn’t until she entered the dining room and spotted the family portrait did she stop in her tracks. A feeling of cold dread filling her entire being.

She couldn’t stop looking at the man, the handsome man that once owned this house, with his family. The man who was left all alone. The man who had just took her mind and body to new heights.

“James.”


12