A Night of Many Firsts

Info
Yeah, I like you inexperienced guys...
189 words
4.75
14.1k
23
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looks like I found and recorded the first, older version of this script from Reddit scriptwriter u/BowTieGuy_GWA (which also includes mention of getting out after the pandemic), but I still found it incredibly sweet.

-

Plot: This scenario takes place following a lovely date between a younger 18+ guy and a slightly older and more experienced woman. Just before you depart, she discovers that this was not only your first date, but that you have never even kissed a girl. Feeling extremely content with how the date went, she decides to take the lead and expose you to a night of many firsts.

-

'You don't need to feel embarrassed, there's nothing to be ashamed about. I'm clearly into you, whether you're experienced or not.

To be honest, it kinda turns me on.

Yeah, I like you inexperienced guys, so eager to please, so receptive to directions.

I've been with plenty of guys who like to take the lead, which is totally fine mind you, but there's something so hot about getting to be in charge. God, it just makes my heart race to know that I'm in control.'

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

That was superb!

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Every young man's dream, to be seduced (and used0 by an older woman. Perfect voice inflection and such a sexy voice! Teach me anything you want...please?

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, even better rendition of it by you. Seeker, you are so real with all your non-word feelings, sighs, giggles etc. There are a lot of good voice actresses out there but none that compares with you. Thanks for putting this out for us.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Edging a Good Boy A MD/lb fantasy where you edge yourself under my guidance.in BDSM
Your Hot Neighbor Next Door Visits Ana your new neighbor, decides to pay you a visit ;)in Audio
Is This Making You Uncomfortable? Watching a sex scene with your bestie gets you squirmy.in Audio
Succubus Helps Her Good Boy Sleep A sweet succubus soothes her favorite mortal to sleep.in Audio
A Taste of Sin (F4M) Confession between nun and priest leads to something more...in Audio
More Stories