Edging a Good Boy

Story Info
A MD/lb fantasy where you edge yourself under my guidance.
3.2k words
4.74
9.3k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[fdom] [MD/lb] [msub] [soft] [erotic] [edging] [self-edging] brief [feet tickling] and [anal fingering] [body touching] [eager] [denial] [pleasure dom] [teasing] [luxurious] [extended session] [nipple sucking] [handjob] [blowjob] [creampie] [overstimulation] [forced 2nd orgasm] [aftercare]

My eyes track your movement as you slowly take your clothes off for me.

Piece by piece.

Slowly.

Just like I asked.

I had a fire crackling in the fireplace on purpose. We both knew you'd be naked by the end of the night and I didn't want you getting cold because of it. I wanted all of your skin available to me but I wanted you to be comfortable.

I watched your hands shake as you fumble with the button on your pants, I wondered how much of that is excitement. You asked for this after all and what kind of Mommy would I be if I denied my sweet boy what he wanted?

I sipped the wine in my hand, settling it on the fishnet covered skin of my knee while I started breathing heavier once you freed your throbbing erection. Bobbing in the firelight, like a hypnotizing pendulum. I stared transfixed, admiring the shape of you as the silence stretched out between us.

"Fold them, baby boy." I instructed, my voice huskier than I meant it to be, dropping my chin in the direction of the heap of clothes on the floor. You moved too fast, too eager and I snapped the paddle in my other hand against my leg as warning. The crack reverberated through you, jolting you to a stop with your hands full of your shirt. I didn't need to say anything, you know why I did it.

Your eagerness is electric, I know how good you want to be for me. But I want you to go slowly and this is how we discussed it would be done. If you forgot, well... it was up to me to remind you.

Your lungs expanded in your chest, stretching the expanse of skin across your back in the flickering light of the fire. A light sheen of sweat made you look like you were encased in jewels. The more you descended into your haze, the more beautiful you became.

Your eagerness has shifted into mindfulness, falling into the ritual of folding your clothes

so they stacked nicely next to the fire. The crisp pops and crackles are the only sound in the room over our breathing, the firesmoke pulling us down together.

Sipping my wine again, I let the tartness of it fill my mouth as you stood again in front of me, hard and waiting. You haven't touched yourself yet and I'm so proud. My eyes lazily tracing over your body.

Your bright, glassy eyes watching me.

The way you're fighting to keep your breathing under control.

The way your toes curl and uncurl in the plush rug underneath you.

Everything is as I wanted it to be. The only light in the room is the fire, warming your backside right now as you waited for my next instruction.

"Where are you right now, sweet b-"

"Green, Mommy." You answered before I finished, the words blurted out with raspy enthusiasm, your body jerking with the effort.

I smiled, locking eyes with you as I brought the glass to my lips. "Stroke three times for me, sweet boy. Any speed, but only three."

Your hand locked around your cock quickly, but you waited to stroke yourself. Sipping, I watched you slowly and methodically stroked from the base of your throbbing cock, to the tip. Your shaking fingers wrapping around the swollen crown of your tip before descending again.

"Count out loud."

You licked your lips, swallowing thickly. "Yes."

"Yes, what." I snapped, my voice harder and I watched as you visibly recoiled.

"Sorry Mommy. Yes, Mommy."

"You only get two times now. Don't forget again, angel."

Your eyes widened before you nodded your head aggressively. "Yes, Mommy. Thank you, Mommy."

"Good boy. Make it count." I smile sweetly as I tip the glass in the direction of your throbbing cock.

A shiver wracks your body as you open your mouth to pant, your body glowing with your desire. By the time your hand strokes upwards to your head again, a stunning bead of precum forms on the tip.

"Stop. Come here."

It only takes three steps as you take large strides to close the distance between us, standing close enough to touch the boots I'm wearing. Your fingers closed tightly around the tip of your cock like a vice.

"Turn."

I indicate for you to turn to the side. I want to see the firelight reflect in the perfect clear drop that's remained on the head of your cock. I can hear you're breathing faster, your body vibrating in front of me.

It's intoxicating.

I lean forward, examining this glorious cock that belongs to me.

"Who's precum is this?" I ask under my breath, making sure that my breath washes over your cock and my stomach flips when I watch it pulse in your hand.

"Y-yours, Mommy."

"Thank you, baby boy. Mommy loves knowing that this cum and this cock is hers. Thank you for giving Mommy what she wants." I praise as I lean forward and open my mouth, wrapping my lips around the head of your cock.

Your responding moan is immediate, I can hear your eyes closing as I swirl my tongue over the sensitive head, moaning myself as the taste of your desire fills my mouth. Your knees reflexively lock and unlock as pleasure courses through you.

I pull off of your cock with a pop, looking up at you with a grin.

"Tell Mommy what the rules are before we continue."

More breathless panting. "I have to tell you when I'm gonna cum, Mommy."

"And what happens when you know you're gonna cum, sweet boy?"

"I have to tell Mommy so I can put it in Mommy's pussy and thank her for making me feel so good."

"What's the other reward, angel?"

"Filling Mommy with my cum because that's what good boys do."

"That is what good boys do." I pressed a kiss to the still leaking head of your cock. "Very good, baby boy. Hands off."

You dropped your hand away with a moan while I wrapped mine around you in your place.

I loved this part.

Taking my time stroking your cock so slowly from the very bottom to the very top. I loved feeling how hard you are for me, knowing that I get to navigate you through the haze that's burning you up inside. I can hear it starting to take over in your breath, the way you shake every time I stroke you.

"Such a beautiful boy." I murmur as I keep my face close to your cock, my other hand reaching up to massage your balls, pulling another deliciously low moan from you. "Are these sensitive, angel?"

"Y-yes Mommy. Very sensitive."

I squeezed them hard, making you hiss inwardly while I increased my speed.

"You're leaking so much, baby boy."

"M-Mommy, please... I-"

I increased my speed further, your words getting swallowed up by the pleasure in my hands. I relaxed my hold on your balls only to squeeze firmly again, using the delicious precum leaking out of your tip as lubrication. Listening to the precious moans and mewls you made became my favorite song, getting lost in the rhythm of stroking you and listening. Soon, the slick sounds of me using my hand to pull your pleasure out echoed around us until you found your voice again.

"Mommy s-stop I'm g-gonna cum."

I pulled my hands away instantly, listening to you quake and catch your breath. You swayed on your feet as you moaned and clenched your fists at your sides, the struggle of pulling back from the edge like a drug for me. Your cock bobbed in front of me, throbbing with the nearness of your orgasm.

Taunting me.

I bet if i breathed on it, it would push you over.

I could. But I'm not going to. This isn't the first edge we're riding tonight.

I leaned back in my chair, grabbing my glass and draining it before I placed my hand on

the bare skin of your hip making you jump. Your skin is fevered under my touch as I gently pushed you back so I can get to my feet. Standing in front of you, I wait for you to open your eyes like you're waking up from a dream.

Sleepy.

Hazy.

Perfect.

"Come here, angel. Sit down on the couch for me please."

I turned to walk to the couch, knowing you'll follow me. "Y-yes Mommy."

You stopped in front of me before you sit and I cradled your face in my hands. Lowering my lips to yours, I kissed you until we're breathless. It's as if you're breathing fire and I'm a fire eater, feeding off of the breath that's fueling your desire.

"Where are you right now, sw-"

"Green, Mommy," You respond, your voice barely a whisper. "Please."

I blinked, looking at you with a gentle smile. "Please, what, angel?"

You blinked at me, a shiver wracking you when I bump your cock with my body. "Please touch me, Mommy."

"Of course, baby. Sit please."

"Thank you, Mommy."

Your knees practically give out as you drop into the couch in front of the fire, a sigh of relief leaving your body with a smile.

"Does Mommy make you feel good, baby?" I asked as I got to my knees, pulling yours open with my fingers so I have access to every part of you. Trailing my fingers up and down the sensitive inner parts of your thighs, delighting in the hitches in your breath.

"Y-yes M-Mommy. I w-want to be g-good for you."

"You do?" I mused as I shifted from the pads of my fingers to the sharp edge of my fingernails, humming my approval in the white lines I left in the wake of the drags across your skin. It wasn't enough to leave angry marks, but it was enough to make you hiss and jerk your body and that's what I wanted. I made sure my nails were short this session, but they were long enough to leave marks you'd feel.

"Y-yes Mommy."

I stuck my finger in my mouth, covering it with my saliva.

"Did my sweet boy clean his naughty hole before he came to see me?" I asked as I popped my finger out of my mouth. I locked eyes with you to notice the panic that tried to overtake the haze on your face before you swallowed thickly. Nodding, you opened your mouth.

"I did, Mommy. You... you asked me to clean it and I made sure it was super clean."

"Good boy. Give me your foot." You tilted your head in confusion but you obeyed as you pulled your knee up to your chest to rest the heel of your foot on my shoulder. The bend in your leg opened up your sensitive hole more to me which is exactly what I wanted.

"M-Mommy?"

"Hush, baby." I cooed as I trailed my saliva coated finger across the seam of your balls before circling around the tight puckered hole underneath it. While I circled your asshole, I brought my other hand up and slowly dragged my fingernails across the bottom of your Foot.

A laugh erupted from you as your body responded to my tickling, pulling a laugh from me too. I alternated between circling your asshole and tickling your foot before I pushed my finger inside, your laugh swallowed up by a moan.

"Relax, baby. Let Mommy in."

I gently pulled my finger out, pushing it back in to the second knuckle while you tried to catch your breath. Leaning forward, I dropped a glob of spit onto where I was pushing inside of you, increasing the speed a little bit before stopping.

I tickled your foot again, watching your body struggle between laughing and moaning. This was the space I wanted to suspend you in. Leaving your foot on my shoulder, I trailed my hand down your leg, walking my fingers across your skin. I smiled when I saw goosebumps before resting my hand on your cock, making you jolt again.

"M-Mommy!" You cried as I simply applied pressure onto your cock, feeling it throb under my palm while I worked my finger into your ass.

"Moan for me, angel." I whispered as I wrapped my hand around your rock hard shaft and squeezed upward.

You whimpered, your breath catching in your chest as precum oozed out of the tip of your cock while I stroked you.

"Mommy stop-" You barked, your upper body shooting up off the couch in panic as I pulled my hand off your cock and stilled my finger in your ass.

A large sigh escaped you as you collapsed back into the couch, your chest heaving. I rested my head on the inside of your thigh, watching your cock throb.

"Good boy." I murmured, pressing a kiss to your thigh before straightening and sitting back on my heels, pulling my finger out of your ass. "Scooch over."

I got to my feet and joined you on the couch, laying on my back with you curled up into the crook of the couch, your head rested on my bare breast.

"Mommy?" You ask quietly as you rest your cock against my thigh, the precum leaking from the tip smearing across my fishnets.

"Yes baby?

"Can I please suck on your nipples?"

"Of course baby, thank you for asking."

You didn't hesitate as you latched onto my nipples, pulling hard like you know I like it and making me arch my back into your mouth. I moaned breathlessly as you nipped and pulled on my nipple with your lips, my hand running through your hair as I pressed my lips to the top of your head.

"You're making Mommy feel so good baby," I whispered into your hair as you moaned into my breast in response, your arm wrapping around my waist to pull me in closer to you. I felt your hips rock into my leg, rubbing your sensitive cock against me.

I got dizzy under your mouth, listening to the shivery breaths that escaped around your lips that were latched onto my nipple until you stopped with it in your mouth, your breathing almost out of control.

"Where are we right now, sweet boy?"

Breathless, you responded. "G-Green Mommy. I almost came.. That's why I had to stop."

I squeezed you while you caught your breath, rolling into you and throwing my leg over yours. "You're such a good body for me."

I reached between us to wrap my hand around your cock, using my thumb to spread the precum over your head.

"M-Mommy please..."

"Endure it, angel. I'm not stopping right now." I warned as I started to stroke you with full strokes, listening to how it tumbled inside of you. Your whimpers and moans turned into desperate begs and pleads, your hips moving of their own accord.

"Mommy STOP." You pleaded and I did, smiling as you rested your sweat soaked forehead into my shoulder, gasping for breath as you fought against your body because I asked you to.

This is what made you a good boy.

This is why you're mine.

I angled my hips and used the cumsoaked head of your cock to swipe against my

dripping pussy, hot and wanting.

"Mommy wants you, baby. I know you can't last another edge." I whispered as I pushed the head of your cock into my pussy by rolling partially on top of you.

You shook with the effort of resisting what your body wanted. "M-m-mommy please.. I c-can't.... I can't h-hold it, I'll try- I want to try but I can't-"

"Does Mommy feel that good baby? Use your words."

You rushed out quickly through your teeth in response. "Yes mommy you feel so good, god I want to feel you wrapped around my cock, I need you Mommy please-"

You mumbled your response as you slowly fucked in and out of my soaked core.

"Don't cum baby."

We rocked like that for several minutes, until your hand locked on my hip to stop me. You throbbed inside of me, hissing your breaths between your teeth.

I nudged my nose into yours. "Fuck deeper into me baby. I need you deeper."

"I don't think I can-"

"Fuck me, baby boy." I hardened my voice off, making you slam your length inside of me with a cry that was a mixture of pain and pleasure before stopping again. I moaned, my eyes drifting shut, feeling you stretch my pussy out around your throbbing cock deep inside of me.

"Good boy." I purred.

"Mommy I'm- can't hold it."

"You're inside of Mommy's pussy aren't you? Be a good boy for me and fill me up baby."

Your hands slipped against my hip as you whined while you pulled your length out of me before slamming back in and waiting.

"Mommy... mommy... M-mommy, I can't... I can't stop it.. Please.. I'm sorry, Mommy's pussy is too much for me-" Your words cut off as you cried out, emptying yourself inside of me while you rocked as deep as you could get.

"Yes, sweet boy. You're such a good boy for me," I whispered as you filled me up, waiting for you to come down before I started moving. You moved your head quickly, bumping with mine as panic laced your breath.

"Mommy?"

"I'm not done, angel."

"It's too much-"

"I know it is, angel. I'm going to use your cum as lube while I fuck you." I whispered as I grabbed your hips to rock into you, using your cock to fuck myself.

The slurpy, slick sounds of your cum spilling out of me mixed with my own nectar as I moaned riding you, listening to the pained breaths of using your body for my own pleasure. I felt you harden inside of me again, hitting the sweet spot deep inside of me that I loved so much and made sure to tell you how good you felt.

It didn't take long grinding on you like that before my orgasm ripped through me while you were seated deep inside of me.

"Mommmmyyy" you whined as another orgasm rocked your body, spilling your cum into my pussy again.

"Good boy, good boy." I whispered, collapsing into the couch as a sheen of sweat covered our bodies.

I felt you soften and slip out of me, your breaths slowing down to something that almost resembled sleep. Pressing little kisses against your forehead, I held you close.

"Mommy," You mumbled, your hand tightening against my skin.

"Yes my sweet boy?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you, sweet boy. I love making you feel good."

You nuzzled your head into my neck. "I love making you feel good too, Mommy. Can we stay like this for a few more minutes?"

I squeezed you tightly, snuggling down into the couch with you. "Of course angel, we can stay here as long as you like. Let Mommy take care of you afterward?"

"Yes Mommy, thank you."

"You're welcome baby."

We fell into a rhythmic breath as we settled into each other, the sound of the fire coming back as a log settled. The light was dim in the room, the fire burning to embers. The occasional pop and hiss were the only sounds as we drifted into surfacing together.