A Night of Passion

Story Info
Luke hunts for a release.
4k words
4.27
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bass from the sound system attacked Luke's ears as soon as he entered the dimly lit club. Throngs of bodies rubbing together in the tight space. The club isn't his usual hunting grounds, the clientele not his usual taste. However tonight he had wanted a change, too many unsatisfied nights from the inexperienced has left his mood sour, his balls disappointingly full, and his cock limp.

Luke needed something new, he needed a challenge. Scanning the individuals in his line of sight, regret started sitting within his stomach. By the looks of the patrons in this sweat pit of bad dancing, Luke will be resigned to having another night of blue balls.

Making his way over to the bar, he ordered a beer. Normally he preferred a stronger, stiffer, beverage - but tonight he was saying fuck it to the normal. Tired of his normal mundane routines, if he is able to take a worthy lover tonight, he will ensure to take charge. No more unsatisfied Luke.

The bass strumming through his skull was turning his mood even more sour, this is clearly the club for cheap hook ups. There is no way of dancing the proper way, to be able to turn your lovers skin on fire with slight touches, secret glances, and ends with both alight with passionate fire. No, that isn't possible for the sheep in this room. Bodies grinding against each other, no signs of passion, just a quick fuck and tumble and then they will be back here, looking for their next attack.

Sipping his beer, the cool liquid feeling like heaven within this hell. His search continues, his aura screaming 'Do not fucking come near me' attracting the less than attractive women. Those who have more self loathing they have resigned themselves to a life of rejection. No doubt they will be used repeatedly by the same dicks, not feeling their bodies alive with excitement.

Luke doesn't even give the desperate a second of his time, completely ignoring their stares. He was used to the attention, unlike these desperate walking rejections, he was sexy. His many conquests confirming that, rather than his inflated ego. Tall, muscled, brown hair, blue eyes. His body promised a night of screaming orgasms, his aura promising he knew how to treat a woman's body like a goddess.

He was about to give up his search, finish his drink and leave. As much as his balls are aching for release, he would much rather give himself his own release than fuck any of these probable infected walking fuck holes. That was; however until his eyes landed on her.

Across the room, sat in one of the three booths the club held.

A look of complete boredom gracing her petit features. She was sitting with a couple practically humping each other, the public presence clearly not worrying them, as well as another male. He was leaning towards the girl, intent written clearly all over his boy-next-door face. He leaned in closer to her, probably trying to list off one of the many bad chat up lines he hoped would woo her knickers from her secret palace. She didn't seem comfortable, even him his distance he could see her body lean further away from the male, face contorted into a thin line of irritation.

Luke was excited. His heart beat started to pace, his cock twinged to life. Decision made, he sauntered over to the table, ignoring all the other bodies he had to avoid from being dragged into their awful mating ritual. He had one goal, and that goal has just spotted the approaching body.

The closer to got to the mysterious temptress, the more details he drunk in. Her dirty blonde hair curled around her shoulders, framing her creamy white face. Long eye lashes framing big blue eyes, kissable lips that Luke couldn't wait to see wrapped around his hard cock. Her nose slightly out of shape, but instead of distracting her beauty, it somehow increases it. Luke was growing more irritated at the table blocking his view of her promising delicious body, but not as irritated as he was at the other male. His body has practically climbed onto the half of his ladies body closest to him. He hasn't spotted Luke yet, nor has he realised the woman is paying him zero of her attention. Luke wondered if she had even noticed he was practically sitting on her, with the way her eyes seemed glued to his body, he doubts it.

The other couple around the booth, hasn't noticed the change in the air, too busy trying to suck each others faces off. Luke is glad he is neither participant in that couple, both seeming to not understand the true art of seduction, nor how to kiss without drowning their partner in saliva.

The mysterious woman's eyes still hasn't left his figure, curiosity pooling in the deep blue orbs. With a slight nod of his head indicating he is wanting her to follow him, he turns and leaves. There is no way he will be able to seduce him woman in this shithole. Ensuring his girl can spy him, he headed towards the exit. It was a risky move, if she followed him, she was willing herself to leave with a stranger, one whom she hasn't even exchanged a single word with. He hoped she would do just that.

Exiting through the door, the fresh air hit his face like a welcomed reprieve. Outside away from the awful repetitive bass music and the throngs of sweaty bodies, his anticipation and excitement grew. He saw how she was looking at him, and he hoped that pool of curiosity he saw controls her mind and body.

He didn't have to wait long before a soft, warm hand tapped his back. Spinning around he came face to face with the woman he couldn't wait to bury himself into. From the brighter shine of the street lights, he could see how her deep blue eyes lit up once she saw his face once more.

The charged atmosphere between the pair becoming thicker as each second ticked by.

"I'm Luke."

He expected her name in reply, instead all he got was a curt nod. Intrigue shot through him, he wanted to get to know this mysterious woman, inside and out.

"Are you not going to grace me with your name?"

"I think tonight, shall be just that. Tonight. There's no need for names when things are temporary."

Her voice was like music, soft, sweet yet powerful. Thrill shot straight to his groin. Normally it is he that has to set the conditions, he has never had a woman set them for him. His excitement grew even further at the possibilities of the night.

"Ok ma'am, where to?" He liked this new experience, relieving some of the control over to his would be sexual partner.

"My place."

With those her parting words, she started heading towards the taxi rank just to the corner of the club. Her short shorts hugging her pert behind beautifully, flat practical yet strangely enticing shoes gracing her feet. He appreciated her black small leather jacket that hugged her curves more as the wind picked up and whipped his face. Normally the women he left with would never bring any form of coat, no, normally he would have to hand his protection of warmth over to them, letting him freeze his balls off in the cold. All for the promise of sexual release.

The swaying of her hips was hypnotic for Luke, he followed behind her, but struggled to focus on anything other than the way her hips swayed from side to side with every step, the curvature of her behind calling to him to feel the lip under his fingertips.

Neither party spoke within the taxi, Luke ensured he would keep contact with his mysterious lady. Little strokes of her hand, slight brushes against her leg. Their close contact playing into his hands so he could look down her slightly opened top to be able to spy her small but pert breasts. His fingers itching to follow his line of sight and flick her nipples. He would have to wait.

Thankfully for him the taxi journey was quick, after he paid the driver he followed her out and towards the steps of a tall building. Flats most probable. Still no words were uttered. He followed her like a lost puppy up the four flight of stairs before she stopped outside a door.

He could see her slight hesitation, probably wondering if it is in fact a wise idea inviting a stranger into her home, and indeed into her bed. Luke saw the moment she had steeled her doubts, before she unlocked and opened the door, inviting him inside.

Luke barely had time to take notice of his surroundings before he was pushed roughly against the door, his woman gripping the lapels of his jacket as she raised on her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips. It was tentative at first before her confidence seemed to grow. Ah not quite as confident in the act of sleeping with a stranger she is trying to portray herself as Luke thought to himself.

Before she could react, he spun their position, her back pressed against the door, as he descends on her mouth once more. Asserting his dominance into the kiss, she opened up to his willing tongue. He stroked her tongue, drunk on the taste of her. Slight alcohol but sweetness filling his taste buds.

Gripping her thighs, he lifted her up, pressing her further into the door with his body. The little moans escaping her mouth getting his already hard cock, impossibly harder. He needs to free himself from his clothing restraints, but he was enjoying himself. It has been too long since he had had a girl in this position, his recent conquests wanting nothing more than missionary. Not that he didn't like the position, but after a while of just that, it got tedious quickly.

Luke broke their kiss, to start littering little kisses and sucks along her creamy white neck. Her soft moans coming through her throat. Her hands were in his hair gripping, tugging, the slight pain just added to his pleasure. After one particularly hard tug, his body reacted by jerking upwards, grinding his clothes hard on against her valleyed core.

Her moans increased, her hands getting desperate for more. Luke was wanting to tease him temptress more, before he brought them to their intimate release, but even he is finding it difficult to control his urges to just undress her and fuck her silly.

She shoved him slightly, getting the hint she wanted placed back on the floor. He did as she silently commanded, before she grabbed his hand, guided him through the small living room, down the hall into a bedroom. He didn't have time to react before he was thrust to the bed, his back landing on the soft sheets. Her small hands gripped his jacket, hinting she was wanting it off, followed by his shirt underneath. Her eyes glowed with lust as she drunk in his slightly chiselled chest, the small amount of chest hair covering his skin, adding to the lure of his manly body.

Once she had drunk her view of his naked upper body, she worked her way down his pants, Luke helping her shuffle them over his hips and down his long legs. His boxers following suit.

There he was, completely naked, lying on her soft mattress waiting to see what she was wanting next. His erection stood to attention, the slight drop of liquid rising from his tip. His mysterious lover has got him harder than any of his previous conquests have in a long time. His anticipation shooting straight to his balls.

Her small hand gripped his long length, thinking she was going to just give him a little tug, surprise graced his features before pure pleasure shot through him, as her hot mouth closed around his cock. Those luscious lips moving up and down to try and accommodate his length more. The hot, tight, wetness of her mouth feeling like pure ecstasy. Twirling her tongue around his shaft, her teeth lightly scraping his vulnerable organ, her tight throat pulsing his purple head into submission. Luke felt elated, it had been such a long time since he has had a blow job, and even longer time it being this good.

He could feel his balls starting to tense as his orgasm started to build, his cock pulsating with desire, growing impossibly long. He needed more. Gripping her soft curls he guided her head over his shaft repeatedly, allowing her to stop him when her need for air was too great. The tightness of his growing organism kept building, If she continued, he was sure to finish in her mouth.

Tapping her bobbing head as a warning she should stop, she fastened her pace. Her hand coming up to squeeze and stroke his throbbing balls. It was his undoing. The tightness evaporated with each spurt of sperm that shot into her hot mouth. He watched as she swallowed him whole, draining the last of him and drinking every drop.

Luke's heartbeat was banging like rapid fire, his breath laboured. He has never finished so quickly before, but with his lovely companions dangerous tongue and sweet dirty mouth, he couldn't help himself. He felt like a virgin taking his first lover for the first time all over again.

"My turn" Luke stated before he grabbed her by the arms, spun her and pushed her onto the soft mattress. The quick breath showing her surprise at the speed of his actions. Nimbly unbuttoning her shorts, he gave her a quick tap on her cheek to give her the hint to raise herself from the bed. Once she followed, he shimmied the material over her enticing thighs, and down her long tanned legs, kissing his way down as he went. Her black French knickers hiding her most treasured body part. Luke started to grow hard at the sight of the promise of what that small, thin piece of fabric covered.

Once he had discarded her shorts, he moved upwards to dispose of her leather jacket and simple purple top. He should appreciated her outfit more, she had no doubt debated on it for a while before she made her final decision; however Luke was far to excited. He wanted to show her exactly what he could do to her body, to bring her to heights of pleasure he hoped she had never been privy to before.

Once he unclasped the matching bra to her knickers, he freed her small but luscious globes. Her pert nipples standing erect, teasing him to bury them in his mouth, and nibble on the ends while listening to her moans.

Standing slightly up from her, lay on the bed, he took a moment to appreciate his stranger, her beauty unparalleled to another in all of his previous conquest. She doesn't have the biggest tits, or biggest arse, but she has a natural beauty that is all the more appealing. She screams innocent, yet Luke knows with the mouth of his seductress, she is anything but.

Starting at her lips, Luke kissed her, slow at first, but soon it became more demanding, more passionate. Breaking their lips was difficult, before he started to pepper little kisses down her neck, towards her breasts. As he promised himself earlier, he ran his tongue over her soft globe, before finally settling on her nipple. Sucking and teasing, ensuring to match her other breast with the same pleasure.

He was wanting to spend more time on her tits, but he was becoming impatient to finally taste her. Kissing his way over her flat stomach, his lips found her covered treasure. His hot mouth traced the lines of her little V, before settling over her core completely. He could faintly smell her arousal through her underwear, the smell making him wild, promising sweet nectar to be had.

Hooking one finger in the underside of her knickers, he pulled them slightly to the side, his fingertips brushing the light hair covering her pussy. Her breaths coming through as panting anticipation, he revealed in the faint sexy moan she let escape, when Luke stroked her slit with his finger. He could feel how wet she was for him, and that just aroused him further.

Finally after stroking her a few times, he allowed himself the pleasure he had denied himself for too long, he dived straight to her core. First he ran his tongue up and down her lips, before parting them to allow himself to brush her small nub of nerves. She tasted amazing, he has never tasted a more delicious pussy in his entire sexual life. He was already wanting more, which made the tonight only agreement, all the more difficult.

His partners moans were coming out faster and louder, the more Luke worked his magic tongue. He felt her become even wetter, concentrating on her beautiful nub, he brought his finger and slipped it into her tight hole. Warm tightness invited his finger to continue his ministrations, he couldn't wait to let his cock feel at home inside her, but first he wanted to ensure she got hers first before he started thinking about getting his again. One thing Luke isn't, is a selfish lover.

She was writhing in her place, moaning his name from her lips, as he continued his attention of her two sensitive parts. Wanting to taste her straight from the source, Luke travelled his tongue from her clit down to where his finger was carrying out slow, delicious strokes in and out of her. Continuing his fingers movements, he started to lick around her hole, tasting more of her sweetness with every lapful. He felt like he could live on her forever, it was the most amazing thing. Bringing his tongue and entering her wetness alongside his long finger, her moans increased tenfold.

With every stroke, and every moan, his cock was growing impossibly hard once more, the need to penetrate her gnawing at his thoughts. Pushing them back, he focused back on his lover. Working another finger into her, he moved his mouth back up to her nub, nibbled and sucked. Her hands went straight into his hair, gripping the ends back in that delicious pleasure pain. It gave him all the encouragement he needed, and continued to deliver the slow torture on her. Curling his fingers inside of her, he felt the bubble of flesh that if he rubbed enough, would be her undoing. He could feel it raising with every stroke.

Focusing his attention on his fingers, with the sucking on her clit, he felt her body start to tense. Picking his speed up, he was soon covered in more of her wetness. Satisfaction slammed into him, he had made her squirt.

She was still coming down from her high while Luke was slowly finishing his movements, not wanting to push out her orgasm to the point of painful, but not wanting to cut it short either.

Kissing his way up her body, his mouth found her lips. Although slightly out of breath, she met each stroke of his tongue with power. He knew she could taste herself on his tongue, and didn't care, it just added to the sexual intimacy of the two.

Before she could fully regain her breath, Luke grabbed her thighs, lifted her slightly, and slowly slid her tightness over his hard, solid cock. He couldn't help the moan that escaped him as he felt her walls clamp down on him. The wet warmth feeling like home to his most sensitive member. Easing himself back out again, before pushing forward, trying to get all of him into her tight hole was a workout. He didn't want to just thrust in one and hurt her. Once he had settled himself all the way in, he gave her a moment to get used to his size. Luke wasn't a monster size, but he was quite a few inches above average.

Once he was satisfied he could start moving without causing her any discomfort and only pleasure, he started rocking his hips, her walls squeezing him and rubbing him so deliciously tightly he worried he may disappoint them both and finish too early.

Her moans were matching his as he continued to pick up the pace and slide in and out of her, her hole only loosening up slightly, despite his impending size. Wanting to feel more of her, he pulled out of her completely, indicated to her to roll onto her knees before he drunk in the sight of her behind.

The slight hair covering her modesty, her tiny hole of her ass covered by her pert cheeks. From every angle she was magnificent. Not wanting her to wait for him for too long, he reinstated himself inside of her welcoming pussy. It was a feeling he never wanted to end, pure unadulterated lust.

From this angle he was able to feel all of her over his cock. He wall of her back passage scraping against her walls because of his cock . He wasn't going gentle anymore, he was pushing himself in and out of her, picking his speed up with every thrust, using her weight to penetrate her harder. He started playing with her bouncing tits as they were moving, but it started inhibiting his performance, so instead grabbed both pert cheeks and continued to bash.

12