A Night of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room being filled with sounds of growingly louder moans, and slapping skin. He could feel himself wanting to let go once more, but he concentrated on his sexual partner. He was wanting to ensure she got hers first before he finished. He has never been one to disappoint, and he certainly wasn't going to start now.

Sucking one of his fingers, he started tracing a line down her back, towards her ass cheeks. He knew it was a risky move, but he would stop the minute she told him to. With just moans leaving her mouth, he continued towards her brown hole. From this angle, he could see its never been penetrated before, her virgin hole, which he was about to try and de-flower.

Ensuring his finger was well lubricated, he started to trace the outside walls of her opening, giving her plenty of opportunity to protest, when none came, he slowly pushed. Her virgin hole was even tighter than her pussy, his cock still pumping inside of her making it even tighter. With a slightly firmer push, his finger tip disappeared, her virgin hole no longer.

Her moans increased, as her tight walls from both holes clamped impossibly tighter. He was finding it harder to move his cock in and out of her, his finger stuck in its journey at the tip. A few more thrusts, and she would be there, riding out another orgasm. Taking this as his cue, he ramped up his ministrations. Pushing the need to finish back to the front, he wanted them to unravel together.

He had just managed to get his finger in her arsehole to his second knuckle before he felt her walls clamp down completely, her pussy throbbing all over his cock. It was all he needed to let the tight coil unwind, and spurt his sperm into her warmth.

Their ragged breath matched, slipping out of her completely he rolled onto his side beside her, watching her battle to attempt to get her breath under control. Post sex haze gracing her beautiful features.

Giving themselves a moment to enjoy their orgasmic bliss, neither spoke a word, only stolen glances of lust exchanged between them. Stating what they both know to be the truth.

That was just round one of many before the night is through.

Luke couldn't wait.

12