A Night Of Passion

Story Info
Getting with your dream woman.
4.4k words
4.51
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night Of Passion With My Little Stunner

What to Expect

This is a real story of getting with the woman of your dreams 20 years later than planned.

The story is very much about satisfying the woman, therefore if you are expecting to cum deep and hard inside her, please don't waste your time reading.

Backstory

My first memory of my little stunner, her name is Louise, was when I was 21. She walked into the pub at the grand old age of 15. There were never any words spoke, I just remember her having this glint in her eye, she was good looking, and very easy on the eye. But being a lad of 21, I was rightly busy with women of my own age. But that night, this girl had made an instant and lasting impression.

As time went by our paths crossed, but sadly not enough. Years went by and she was 20, I was 26, and I was looking for someone special. I wasn't great with woman, I was never the guy who would get off with them for the sake of it, but I'd had the odd girlfriend. Louise was regularly appearing in the same bars and pubs in my town. Despite the age gap, you know it means less as you get older, it felt like she could be the one I needed to get with.

Time went by and making my attentions known was becoming frustrating, but I had a bright idea to send her flowers for her 21st birthday, ask her out, she would remember how cool I am, say yes, and that would be that. We would live happily ever after! Sorry guys, typically it doesn't happen, and the answer was no.

Despite the rejection, there are many to come, I had blind faith that one day we would come together. I was dreaming, but I liked dreaming about her. Was it an obsession, it wasn't, I was dating other women, but she was how I wanted a woman to look, talk and walk.

Fast forward 20 years, both our lives had changed due to what it throws at you, but were both in a place of being available. It started with a few texts over a few months, but then one started from her with "I had a dream about you last night". I believe this was 100% innocent, but it led to some heavy sexting, which we both got off on for a few weeks. I was in my element in finally having some sort of friendship, relationship, whatever it was with her. I could write many tales of what went on, but that's not for today.

What eventually transpired is we met briefly, and it became apparent I was still the wrong person for her, gutted! I tried and failed again, but patience and wishing to keep in contact persisted for a little longer. I liked her as a friend, I liked being in contact with her. If it couldn't be sexual this is OK, but I still felt a bond to this person. I didn't know why then, and I still don't know why now.

My head was still telling me she is going to say yes to me, but sadly the sexting slowly disappeared. We kept in touch for a few weeks, and I got annoyed, when she had started to use dating apps and getting all her filth from others! She is a single woman, I could do nothing about it, like she could do nothing about what I was up too.

One day, she probably told me to maybe shake my persistence off, that she was meeting a new guy that week. I knew what this meant, it was more than a drink and some kissing. It felt like I was losing her again, and there was nothing I could do about it. I had to suffer in silence. I knew I fancied Louise 100%, I couldn't imagine anyone else, but I knew she didn't fancy me. Game over I thought, but then a miracle occurred. Finally, the night I dreamt about, I got what I never expected.

It was 9.15pm, the phone was ringing with Louise's name. A hesitant answer of the call was taken, with what I believe was a cool and calm "Hi, you OK?" That will break her resolve!! It became clear quickly that Louise was worried about her friend, she wanted to get her home, and was asking me for help. Asking me if I would come and pick them up. I had refused to go round to hers the week before, a different tale, and had regretted it, but this was potentially the moment I could change all that.

Car

I drove down the street where I knew the woman of my dreams was waiting and it wasn't long before I saw her. She was wearing a coat, it was cold that night, but it was open and showed off some knee-high boots, which meant you got a glimpse of her thigh and knee. I could see her mate looking a little worse for the fun night of alcohol, but my eyes were firmly focused on Louise. No big surprise, despite being drunk, she still looked amazing. They both started walking towards the car, her friend got in the back and Louise sat in the passenger seat. I started with a simple hello and said where too then? I didn't want to be a taxi driver, but I was feeling like it. I knew I was doing a good deed in helping someone I care about, but I still had a fear that I would be shortly driving Louise back into town to meet her date. It was a strange situation, but at that moment I had the best-looking woman I know sat in my car, looking extremely sexy.

The journey to get to her friends, took about 10 minutes, but I remember getting lots of questions from her friend. Why did I send Louise flowers when she was 21? Why would I do that? Am I single? All questions, which I never really got to answer, as they kept coming. Throughout this time, Louise was quiet, she was quiet throughout the night, which didn't change the experience, but I wish I knew her better. What I did know, was she kept putting her hand on my leg, she squeezed my leg softly a few times. These were delicate and nice touches which made me feel good.

Once at her friend's house, they both went inside, Louise wanted to pick up some things and use the toilet. Who knows what the conversation was going on inside? Her friend might have been telling her you can't shag him, or maybe the opposite. I suppose it didn't matter to me, I knew Louise was about to get back in the car soon, but I was still thinking am I taking her back to her date!

When she got back, I asked if she was OK. I felt like she was struggling a little, they had been drinking for a few hours, and my thinking was I really don't want another bloke taking advantage. I wasn't planning to either, but for anyone reading this you can decide. I then asked where too? She said home. That solved the date question, what next for me started to become apparent quickly.

Within a minute or two, Louise hand had returned to my leg, but this time a lot closer to my crotch area. So close, that within moments she was rubbing by crotch very fast and firmly. I wasn't complaining, but to get back to hers, a 20-minute drive, I was concerned on how I would keep the car on the road. I needed to stay focused, but to look at her at times, I got a sense she was getting herself off mentally on the feel of what she was rubbing. There were lay-bys I had to pass and as much as it was tempting to stop and start my own wandering hands, I had to wait.

When we were finally home, I asked a stupid question. Shall I come in? Louise shrugged and said you might as well.

Living Room

Oh my god, no we didn't rip each other clothes off instantly, but my first thought is OMG, as the house is absolutely freezing. We both walk through the house to the kitchen. Louise dumps her bags, maybe texted her friend to say she was home safe and grabs a glass of water. I'm helping her with stuff, but generally just thinking wow, this woman is fantastic. With the better lighting I'm remembering how much I like this girl. I like her far too much, more than I've ever liked anyone else before, and I could ever imagine in the future. I couldn't think ahead, I needed to focus on now.

She's petite in height, even more so after she took off her boots, and she commented on how tall I am when I was close to her. To look at her face, she has eyes you want to look at forever, lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life. Her long brown hair looks great, and despite being drunk, she still smells bloody good.

We drifted back into the lounge, I'm shivering, I'm pretty sure it's the coldness of the house, not some sort of nervous excitement. Louise sits close to me, looks at me and says something like "we better see what you got". Her lips touched mine, as she took control of that first moment. She was leading the kisses and it was blowing my mind, her kisses were above and beyond even my high expectations. Her tongue kept going into my mouth, as mine into hers, we were most definitely going to have some great fun, but one thing I knew wasn't going to happen. Foolish maybe, but I knew I was not going to cum inside her. She's drunk, I'm not taking advantage.

I'm sorry if you expect this from the story, but I had no protection and when you finally get with the woman of your dreams, I was not going to be the guy who was going to shag and run. I really wanted this to be start of something long term, even though my card had been marked many weeks earlier, that a relationship with anyone is off the cards. But, as a bloke, you always think you can change that feeling. I'm here, I fancy you like crazy, I'm going to give you the best sex of your life, of course you are going to see me again, why would you not want more of this!!!

The snogging continued and I felt we were getting off being so close, these kisses were nothing like I had experienced before. It's just kissing right? But no, these really meant something to me, if not to Louise, they were the first close encounter of being together like this.

Louise had taken her coat by now and was left in a knee length black dress. I knew she wasn't happy with her weight, but her body was spot on, you would 100% want this woman in your bed. Her curves were showing and what happened next was we had moved her onto the sofa in a way she was started to lay down as I took control of the snogging. In doing this her dress had raised up and started revealing the fact she had no pants on. I'm given a view of the most perfectly looking pussy ever. OMG is right now, as soon as I see it, my mouth is redirected to it and I start kissing it slowly, I start kissing around it and then started using my tongue as I go up and down, and down and up on it. I was doing this for an age and I thought I would never stop. Let me die here! I can feel her legs pulling closer together as my head remain firmly planted between them. My hands start holding her legs closer, as my tongue delves deeper inside her ever-increasing wet pussy. She tastes so fucking good. Where the hell have you been all my life.

Louise have placed her hands on my head as she starts moaning little moans of excitement. I was making my dream woman cum. I WAS MAKING MY DREAM WOMAN CUM. She shook as I continued to lick her out and her sexual juices were starting to flow more and more. In the moments of me coming up for breath her face was in ecstasy, what a look for me to see. In making her cum I came up for air more than anything and started kissing her real slow. I started kissing her tummy, but she didn't like it, so moved quickly back to her top half, and started kissing her neck, lips and all around her face. I wanted to kiss and touch every single part of it.

In doing this, Louise started to rub me through my jeans, but before I knew it, she had unbuckled my belt and had her hand down my boxers. I couldn't stop kissing her, but I could feel her hand taking control of my erect penis. I could feel it getting harder and harder as she kept grabbing it tightly and tugging it more and more.

What happened next, I'm unsure on how she got there, but she dropped herself onto the floor and had me up against the back of the sofa as she started swallowing my now near fully erect cock deep into her mouth. She had sent a message month's earlier saying you are guaranteed a blow job if you have sex with her, she loves them, but this was mad. She was sex hungry in what she did. She held my cock in her right hand at times and slowly licked the top of my penis or all the way down from the top of the shaft to the bottom, but regularly made sure I was inside her warm mouth. I was definitely warming up! I was starting to pre-cum, but the night was young, I was not blowing early and ending the party. She was loving the cock, so I wasn't going to ruin her fun, but as I started to remember this wasn't a dream, I started to stroke her hair away from her face so I could see more of what she was doing. I'm thinking Louise could start to taste the pre-cum and in saying I want you up here, she came to my face and we started snogging each other again. What was great now was she was on top, so I could get my hands wrapped around her little cute body and I could feel every curve of her. That black dress kept raising up to keep revealing naked pussy.

I started to use my fingers during our snogging and used one to slowly slide inside her gently. I wanted to make her cum again and again, but I wanted to be more impressive than this. As the snogging slowed down, I had managed to get her to lay down more and I started to slowly kiss her from the bottom of her legs to the top. That wet pussy kept getting a little more attention than the rest! As I kissed and sucked it at one point, Louise started touching her clit, she clearly wanted to cum again, but this is my job!!! I took her hand away, she started putting her hands through my hair, as I started to put a finger in her pussy, as my tongue turned to the clit. Moans came quickly from my little stunner. Fuck me, I'm getting her off again. I know it's not love, but I love the sex with this girl. As my tongue keeps working on the clit I slide two fingers into her pussy. I must have been in and out of that pussy for 10 minutes or more, and once again I felt her little body shake and warm wet juices start smothering my fingers! If this is what sex is like with this woman when we're both in our 40's, why the hell didn't we make it happen 20+ years ago.

The last act I remember on the sofa was after Louise could take no more of my fingers, I say no more, we could have been there all night, she took hold of my cock again and started wanking me off. She was fast and hard with this, but I didn't mind, but I didn't want her to break me. I felt her cute little bum while she was doing this, but I knew we needed to get somewhere warmer. We still both had clothes on, I wanted to be naked with my little stunner.

We'd be home for 2.5 hrs now and that whole time hardly a word was spoken, we were simply far too busy for chit chat! But the time was ticking, Louise was getting tired from the booze and did say "we need to go to bed". I loved the "we", maybe she meant it, maybe she didn't, but if that's where we're going, that's fine.

Remember I'm caring for this woman, I won't be taking advantage, it's time to make sure she has a good night sleep! Well, that will happen, but it was another 2 hrs after we went up!

Bedroom

Going up the stairs I'm loving looking at Louise ahead of me. Every moment is special on this evening but was this really happening! Obviously, we're off to sleep right, so nothing more can happen. If I die now, I'd lived a happy man.

Louise goes left into the bedroom I take a right to the toilet. A quick freshen up for me and a look at my smile in the mirror says keep going son! Don't stop now. On returning, Louise has done whatever she did in clearing the bed of stuff however, is still dressed in her dress?!? I would have taken it off for her, but she went to the bathroom. On her return she pulls it off and is naked in front of me for the first time. I'm down to boxers and t-shirts. She goes to put on her night top, but in me saying "don't worry about that", I grab her and bring her into bed with me. Fuck she's naked and looking absolutely stunning. Even though it was only a few minutes ago we were finishing each off downstairs and its sleep time now, that is not happening. This is first moment I've seen her completely naked, and what a first-class body she has. Honestly, I just wouldn't change a thing about it. There is no way I can simply roll over and sleep.

As she lays down on her side and we pull the covers over us both, we do start to spoon, but my hands are now wrapped around her with my hand slowly starting to caress her right breast. Her breasts are like the rest of her, petite but nipples which are made for licking and sucking. I kiss her neck and start to feel my cock getting harder again. Why wouldn't it! Louise can feel it too and starts touching it again. Oh, Louise I whisper as we start touching each other. I lead, by making sure I'm on top and start kissing and sucking parts of her body all over again, but this time, every single part!

Hands to the top of the shoulders and neck. Feet and legs to the bum. Tummy to mouth, but now for the first time I have two amazing breasts looking at me. Louise had started touch her right breast, so I started kissing her left. I moved to her right as she started to say "I'm tired", but also saying "don't stop". I spent a good long time kissing and sucking both her ever increasing hard nipples, and again had spotted Louise wandering hands go down to her own pussy! Wow, this woman really needs sexual attention. I knew this already, but to see it in action was exciting. She needed a man to get herself off fully, so as before downstairs I stopped her touching herself, I'm going to be the one to get you off Louise.

I don't want to move my kisses away from her upper body and face, so I start using my fingers again, this time, she is incredibly wet. My kisses must be good! I know where she needs attention and as much as I want to cum inside her, I know it can't happen. I'm using 1, then 2, then 3 fingers. But this time, I'm going fast and wild with them. I'm going in and out of her slow, then fast, then slow, but she's loving the fast. I don't know why, but my t-shirt and pants are still on, I quickly take these off.

At this point, I did something I wasn't planning, it was against my rules, I was not sticking my cock inside her. But fuck me, I would be weird if I didn't. I started to slide it into Louise slowly, it was an easy slip inside, she was very moist, and with my own gentle tempo I started to feel myself deep inside her, I could feel her warm juices wrapped around my cock, it felt like heaven.

Sadly, I was struggling quickly with this, I knew I couldn't hold an explosion, so I quickly shifted out. This was also helped by the words she said "I don't want a baby". Very little was said that night, but certain words stick with you, these words stuck.

Her face is a picture of absolute pleasure as I finger blast again, but for how long, I don't know. This time her moans of ecstasy were getting louder but still so, so cute. She did say my name after one moan, I didn't dream this, she said my name! I love this chick, but I never said that!!

As before, Louise shakes and quivers as her juices flow all over my fingers. It's one hell of a feeling for me. How many times can this woman cum? This is utter dream world stuff, but I was made for this!

I'm sure we are off to sleep now, but the fun kept giving. If I wasn't happy (I was) with my BJ and hand job downstairs, what came next was a different level. Louise had lifted herself off her pillow and put her head firmly where my cock was. This time use her hands to grab and rub my balls, but she went full on swallow. I'm not sure if it was the better angle, but I could feel the back of her throat as she swallowed inch after inch of my cock. Oh wow, how I didn't explode is beyond me. Even now, I just don't know. Was it because I wasn't enjoying it, hell no. My thought was my body was starting to close, it had been an extremely stressful week, I needed sleep, but the pre-cum was still there.

12