A Night Of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What came next was Louise climbing on top of my cock and starting to ride me. She hadn't learnt from her own "I want no babies" thing. I let her go and felt completely dominated by her as I lay flat thinking how amazing is this, to also thinking I need to stay in control here. There was just zero way I could hold on for any stallion length of time, but I could feel Louise juices running down my cock now, so I didn't feel too bad when I gently moved her off me. Bloody hated doing that!

All I could think of now is getting back on my satisfaction tactic of looking after her, so as Louise

collapsing back onto her pillow again, I felt like it was my turn again, so I had one last face dive into her pussy. She loved it again, but this time she had put her legs over my shoulders, so much so, that it felt like I couldn't escape! Her feet dig down into my shoulders, but again she was cumming, shaking, quivering, and she was moaning those cute little moans of sheer and utter happiness.

She had cum AGAIN, and it was late, but the night may have gone on longer, but my cock was properly worn out now. How many blowjobs? How many handjobs? It was definitely the most I've ever had in one night, and sadly probably ever again! I'd managed to make the woman cum multiple times without any real cock action.

What hadn't we done? Well, not a lot happened from behind, I knew Louise loved doggy style to get wet. Well, she didn't need it this night, but as we spooned again, her little hand starts touching my tired cock and says "doggy". At this point, it was easy to ignore, as Louise started to fall asleep, as she should. It had been a long drunken night for her and one hell of a sexual night for us both.

Night night little stunner I was thinking as I drifted off to sleep.

What happened next?

After leaving in the early hours, not finding my pants, I went away a very happy man. I'd like to think there is no way we won't be doing that again, but sadly that remained the case for another month.

Yes, we kept messaging, but she managed to keep herself "busy" and we never met up to talk! I wanted to get to know her, not dating talking, but she wanted sex. She never wanted sex with me is what I thought before it happened, and she still doesn't want sex with me today. I just got lucky.

I end this tale my still sitting here remembering a great night, never to be forgotten, but still living in hope there could be more with my little stunner in the future, which is either just sex, or maybe more!


12