All Comments on 'A Night of Sea Food'

by Dirt Man

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
noirdom92noirdom92about 20 years ago
Should have

Should have had him fuck her once bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stupid BM with Big Cock and WF Story

I am sure there are exceptions but the only WFs I have seen with BMs were abused by the BMs or trash or both. Well adjusted WFs are not attracted to low I.Q men; even if they have a lot of muscles.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She was in heat

She was drunk and in heat and got fucked as most women then they are that way an make no attempt to stop the men. She is going to call it love without remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Men, be sure to take care of your homework.

Her slob of a husband opened the door and she left through

that same door. Whether she or her husband knows it, she's gone forever. She's tasted what she had craved from her stupid spouse and there will be no going back. There will now be a long string of more black cocks until she becomes the slut she fantasized about during the encounter with her tug boat captian. Damn well written and great freshness

of description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why would ANY retional female go near a geneticaly inferior species like niggers??

This is so repulsive that it makes me sick.

Better fuck with animals !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The author;s online name is significant to the story

This story has a very typical cliche, black man seduces white wife and she wants more. Why are we supposed to believe that black man make better lovers and why should we believe that white wives get so easily addicted to them ? Not sure where these cultural myths came from probably a bit of of orignial laws that forbade sex between the two. I know from Sociology that when a men seduces a woman of a higher economic class he feels that he has elevated himself.

One thing for sure this whole story is basically unadultered shit and the way the wife is so easily enticed into adultery and definitely plans to continue after one experience would defy a psychiatrist. The reason this is highly unlikely to happen in the real world but certainly in the author's twisted fantasy filled brain.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE OLD SEE-F00D NOT EDIBLE

so there are alternatives, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

you did a good job creating a cheating fucking cunt with a feeling of entitlement who bad mouths her husband as he works his aqss off to keep her at the top of the food chain. maybe is she was a bit more of a slut at home with her husband she would not be fucking strangers in a damn bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well i do like the

scotch and oral sex awesome... the better the single malt the better of action to follow... smiling

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A few mistakes,

e.g., lamas class, but a very good read. Hot. I was hoping she would go home and her husband would see cum coming out of both holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

Well another load of shite written by a cum dump slut. Get a life you used up cum dump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She did not love her kids anyway

So the di oece was of no interest to her anyway. Nowshe just rides up and down the mississippi nude waiving at all the other Tugs.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Ir crap

More ir carp foisted on the LW readers. Shit Man is a better name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even for a seafood lover, this was a truly distasteful submission. Vile, in fact, on multiple levels. Thankfully, the taxi was struck and obliterated by a falling chunk of interplanetary debris that had been nudged out stable orbit thousands of years ago and set on course to fulfill its destiny as an anal slut squasher. Rejoice ye heavens...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess, at least according to a lot of guys, that I have been extremely lucky. The only exception being my only gang bang, all Black. It was during my Sorority pledge week. Some of the guys were a little rough, but believe me "I absolutely loved it!"

I've had numerous sexual encounters with Black Men and all of them have truly been marvelous! GREAT SEX TOO! During my pledge week I was taken to my very first ABS store where I was introduced to "GLORY HOLES" WOW!

I quickly became addicted, really. Thirty years later this redheaded white wife, (5'9", 38DD-32-36,, extremely orally inclined, love SEX, deliciously BI, enjoy being with horny hard Black men, Hot Black women and passionate Black couples and groups.

I travel a lot on business and still enjoy glory holes Unfortunately it seems many are closing.

Sorry guys, but most Black Men do have bigger cocks, thicker cocks and longer cocks. They also recharge much faster and cu

m larger amounts of creamy delicious seaman. (At least my experience is such!)

Hands down, the most beautiful sexual sight is a Black woman with her warm dark legs spread wide above my eager tongue with her inner wet Black lips spread exposing her amazing vivid bright pink hole visible! If I could get away with it I'd have a large color photo of one displayed prominently in my living room!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous