A Night of Sex and Reaping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uttered, "You're a dry one."

Brianna stepped up to nudge her head between the two. Svend leaned back a bit as Brianna forced her head down where he was connected to her. With her cheek against the woman's ass, Brianna began to spit on his dick. When it was dripping with slobber, she reached down and rubbed it around his exposed part of his dick before backing away to take a seat on the couch where she watched the Viking fuck the bound girl's ass.

Svend's dick slid up into the girl who grimaced in pain. It had been a long time since Svend fucked someone in the ass. With brutal upward strokes, he fucked her. Her ankles chafed against his bindings as she struggled to keep upright. Her bound hands wiggled against his groin as he knocked the breath from her with each thrust up her ass. His tongue hung from his mouth as he cupped her big breasts. He didn't hear Brianna step up behind him to cuddle him from behind. With his dick all the way in the girl's butt, he stopped and let her hands wrap around him to caress his damp chest. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss his neck, gentle at first until she began to suck it. With his dick up the tight hole and the sucking on his neck, he groaned in pleasure.

In her lust, she whispered in his ear, "What about me? I want a piece of you as well."

He twisted his head to kiss her parted lips. His dick withdrew from the squeezing hole of flesh. The poor girl lost her balance and slid down the wall as he turned to take Brianna in his arms. He kissed her with the same passionate kisses he'd always given Eira and she returned them. Then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the broken down couch on which they tumbled upon. His fingers found their way into her wet gash as his tongue rammed into her mouth. She wriggled from beneath him to climb on top. She took his hard heavy dick, positioned herself above him and eased her wet snatch down it until her until her pussy pressed against his balls. He thought he would cum right then but she began to ride him slow before picking up speed. His hands went to grasp her hips. She took off her shirt to reveal her perfect little breasts on her heaving chest. She moaned with contentment as his hands wandered over her soft skin and his toes curled at the sex she was giving him. Before too long, he could hold back no longer. He tightened his hands onto her hips as he groaned and came inside her, his dick shooting out a load which oozed from her down his dick. She dismounted and cuddled up beside him. He didn't want to ask. He truly didn't want to see her suffer in hell but he was compelled.

"Would you be mine body and soul?"

She gently said, "I can't. My soul is pledged to another."

He'd heard this from Christian women before and, for once, was happy to hear it come from a woman's mouth. He felt so warm and cozy with her in his arms. He looked over to see the bound girl, curled up like a baby on the floor. Content, he drifted off to sleep.

Svend awoke with her sleeping in his arms. He kissed her pretty pink lips. She stirred and groggily asked, "What time is it?"

"I don't know."

He knew sunrise was close. He could feel it in his bones. He gently peeled her from his body to sit up and proceeded to dress.

He lazily said, "I've got to go."

She cuddled up to his back and kissed his shoulder. "Stay just a little longer."

He extricated herself from her. "No, I really must go."

He slipped on his pants and boots.

She said, "I had a good time."

"I as well," he said, pulling his shirt over his head.

He looked at her lovely face one last time as she lay naked on the couch

"Have a good day."

"You as well," he said, gently kissing her lips one last time.

He left her apartment, softly closing the door behind him. Svend felt all soft and loved. He navigated his way back to the woods from whence he entered this realm thinking about his wasted night and the chance he blew of reaping his one thousandth soul. It was worth it. When he arrived at the stump, he was stunned by the sight of Brianna and the bound girl standing beside it.

"Brianna! What are you doing here?"

Had he inadvertently reaped her? Was he to drag her to hell with him upon his return? His thoughts melted away into stunned silence as he watched Brianna slowly morph into Hezegreb. Svend's heart skipped a beat before it felt heavy and broken.

She screeched, "You stupid Norseman. Asking me for my soul when it belongs to the Beast Angel. Your mine for another year!"

She laughed. He wanted to strangle her but she would shred his skin with her talons.

"Maybe next year you'll find your freedom," she said with an evil grin.

Hezegreb turned to face the girl and with one clawed foot, he kicked her backwards and the girl tumbled into the black void of the hollowed stump to the depths of hell.

She turned to Svend. "Come, time to go home. I want to pierce your eyelids with the sewing needles of the women you killed to a chorus of their screaming children."

"You skogfru hell beast!"

"Yes, yes I am."

She let out a screeching laugh which ruptured his eardrums and with blood oozing from his aching ears, Svend hung his head and stepped into the stinking portal to hell.

12