All Comments on 'A Night of Sin'

by bigshotjeev

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I don't know why

but you Indian writers do a wonderful job in depicting the joyful side of incestuous relations and you are one of the best.

There is a down side of course but best not to mention that--just concentrate on the fun side as you do so well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A sweet story

A horny widow finally gets the sex she needs, and by the one man that will love her more than any other man.

I hope that her son knows how much of a blessing it is for him to get to fuck his mother and he keeps her sexually satisfied.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

nice story keep continue

rahulsenrahulsenover 11 years ago
good

You really work hard for story build up. i like the until Radha want to fuck with her son..but story half dead when Radha go straight to her son't room and ask to suck her and fuck her..there is no any art of or there is no any literally well done..but i like ur indian graphic in story i really love begining that's why i am expected more realistic from you. i guess u can do well.

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
please continue - let Bali be his mother Radha's bull!

Radha is still young widow of 34. let her gfet bali's son!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All abut sin

hot story, but u didnt mention about the pubic hairs of his mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome...

i cant stop cumming so much..more on mother and son..

shang40shang40about 9 years ago
आईशपथ

राधा व बाली

काय कचकचीत गोष्ट आहे.

अगोदर कुणी म्हणाले ततसे I can't stop Cummings

अगदी तसेच मला झाले. कधी एकदा आईवर चढतो तिचे कुल्ले दाबतो व योनी चाटून तिला मस्त स्वर्गसुख देतो असे झाले आहे.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WIDOWED INDIAN MOTHERS ARE VERY SEXY AND HORNY

Some of them wouldd fuck their sons but are afraid he would be disgusted.

Be nice to her. Tell her she is pretty and a good person.

Hug her gently whenever you want to compliment her for extra efforts to please you (your favorite dish, perfectly ironed shirt...)

When (if) you eventually have sex, one of the positions must be that you are on top & her legs over your shoulders & her pussy fully open to be hammered by your dick.

Sex with your own mom must make both of you happy!

Don't forget to tell her you love her: do so during and after intercourse. & again, & again. "Thank you, mom. I will always love you & take care of you... You made me very happy today..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super hot

'Continued' at the end of the story. But I can't avail the continuation, neither I can't see you for more than 2 yrs in this site .Please continue this and make it a multi chapter basis family saga in which, include the other family members like Radhadebi's two daughters,Mala's father & mother and servants also.Mention the females name as Radhadebi,Bimaldadebi,Chamelidebi instead of Radha,Bimala, Chameli, which increase their modesty,chastity & respectability.Create scenerios of worshiping the Goddess as a daily chores in their worship-room in which the strong religious mentality of the women will be shown.Please create also inter-marriage of family members with lots of fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
outstanding

thats a superb story. very well written. hoping for a lot more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superhot story. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous