A Night on the AT Pt. 02

Story Info
Agatha and John take their party to her campsite.
1.7k words
4.67
970
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of 3.

In the late 1800s, after an unfortunate night of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, a beast had bitten Agatha. When she had discovered the hunger, she left her husband and children to become a stowaway on a ship to America. Agatha's memory of her time in the Scottish Highlands faded with every year. Her name had once been something else, but she no longer remembered it, and Agatha was the name of a heroine in some novel she read years ago. Agatha had brought her mother's textiles with her to America to remind her of where she began, but the sentimental pieces of her life had become mere cloth, so she fashioned a functional dress out of her mother's red tartans to commemorate her hunting ritual. The color and pattern disguised stains of splatters and sprays from carotid arteries of her prey.

Agatha's dress top remained at her waist as she led John down the trail. She did not need the lamp to see, but she held it ahead of her for show. She swiftly made her way to the little shack down the trail, with John in tow and holding her hand. Even though her back was turned, John could see Agatha's breasts bouncing like balls from side to side in the moonlight ahead of him. He wanted to squeeze them and put his dick in between them. They were perky and firm - a rarity with breasts the size of Agatha's.

"Home, sweet home," sang Agatha. She stopped at a lean-to encased by a blanket of darkness and placed her lamp in the corner. The lean-to had three walls, a pointed roof, and an open front. Angela sat on the edge of the floor with no wall and let her legs dangle. She looked up at John mischievously and thrust her hand down her fallen dress to play with herself and grabbed a breast with her other hand. She twisted her nipple beneath her finger and moaned. John threw off his dirty t-shirt and moved closer. He lifted Agatha's dress and the bottoms of her thighs to pivot her ass up to allow their groins to unite again. Her bushy pussy rubbed against his shorts. Her arms stretched behind her with her hands planted on the floor, emphasizing her chest. "Agatha..." John wanted to freeze the moment in time and drift away with her, "you are incredible." John's musk grew stronger with his escalating arousal.

Agatha sat up and pulled down John's shorts to reveal his fully hard, girthy cock. She grinned, leaned down, and popped the tip in her mouth. John moaned as she swirled her tongue around the underside of his shaft and fondled his balls with her free hand. He lifted his hands to guide her head, but she grabbed his wrists and pinned them behind his back while she continued to suck his cock. A man's blood tasted the richest on the precipice of an orgasm, and through practiced motions, the arousal aroma activated her palette before the main course. Agatha had learned how to elevate the level of excitement getting to the point of culmination. The time was near.

"Fuck me," demanded Agatha after she withdrew her mouth from his eager cock and released his wrists. John reached down to feel his way through the folds of her pussy. She was already wet, and two fingers easily glided into her while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. She took hold of his cock and kept a firm grip while lightly pumping to keep him erect. She groaned as he hooked his fingers inside of her to locate her spot. "Now," she urged as she pulled his arm away from her groin. She guided his cock into her pussy and moved her hips to enable maximum entry. She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts, and instinctively he grabbed them. John was distracted with the picture of him with his cock fully inside of the magnificent being. Agatha bucked her hips towards him to suggest that he should pick up the pace. He obliged.

John thrust his cock in and out of Agatha. He clutched Agatha's hips and grabbed handfuls of flesh to pivot her butt towards him, causing Agatha to lean back with a deep sigh and arch her back so that she could see the wall behind her. He pounded away and their bodies rocked together in an organic motion. Then he pulled out completely, causing a crazed look in Agatha's eyes. Her hole pulsed and grew in size, so that John's cock found its way back in without any guidance. Agatha bucked her hips to meet John halfway as he reentered her. The smell of John's blood grew stronger as he started steadily humping Agatha. She screamed and moaned with pleasure, and he grunted louder with every thrust. They were wild animals fulfilling an insatiable need.

Agatha felt John's fatigue start to kick in when his pace slowed and his head bowed down towards her, releasing beads of musky sweat from his hair. One landed on Agatha's check, and she stuck her tongue out to lick it up. John was too entranced by fucking Agatha to notice that she had not broken a sweat. Agatha rested her hand on the crook of John's back and gently stroked his plump ass. "Lay down...let me take over," said Agatha.

John obeyed, pulled out and jumped into the lean-to to lay on the sleeping bag Agatha had spread over the floor. He stared up at Agatha with awe while she removed her dress completely and lowered herself into his lap. She mashed her groin against his and sat still for a moment to take in John's scent and allow him to grow hard again underneath her pussy. He sighed as she lifted her ass up to allow his cock to find its way back inside her. As she began rocking, she instructed John to put his arms above his head so that she could pin his wrists to the ground. "Do not cum until I tell you," Agatha warned John.

Agatha swayed back and forth in a steady rhythm over John's unmoving body with his cock fully inside her. While he laid still below Agatha, his arousal was at its peak. Sweat dripped into his eyes, but the burning sensation did not distract him. Agatha soaked up his aroma with her nose and his energy with her pussy. She moaned as his musk filled her nostrils. She picked up the pace and strengthened her hold of his wrists. She leaned closer to his face, letting her dark hair dust his face. John thought it smelled like white flowers and lavender. He began to grunt as Agatha pounded his groin with her pussy. She focused on his face and looked into his eyes. Despite the sun burn and lack of grooming, and a deep scar above his eyebrow, John was an extremely handsome man. A handsome man with a monstrous cock and the most potent blood smell Agatha had encountered in her second life.

"I cannot hold it anymore Agatha ohhhh..." John pleaded as Agatha began to orgasm herself. Their bodies trembled together as John's goods burst into Agatha's accepting pussy. As her body quaked with pleasure, for the third time that night, Agatha nuzzled her face into the crevice of John's neck. She took one last whiff of John's orgasm blood before sinking her teeth into his neck and pierced his carotid artery. Blood spilled into Agatha's mouth as she felt John groan and weakly struggle below her as his cock grew soft and the reality of what had happened started to sink in. Blood gurgled in John's throat as he tried to speak. A look of confusion and pain froze into his face.

After Agatha finished eating, she sat cross-legged next to John's naked, dying body. If blood hadn't spilled everywhere, John would look like he was peacefully sleeping. His cock was beautiful, even when soft and deflated. She still detected a faint smell of his musk in the air. Once her excitement ebbed from sex with the best-tasting meal of her life, Agatha felt sad that she would never again smell John's musk. She wished she had been able to control herself so that she could have played with him for a few days, but he smelled so good, and she could not resist. An idea took a hold of Agatha, and she spruced up at her new mission.

Agatha positioned John in her lap so that his head rested against her breasts. She had turned one other human before, but it became a disaster and Agatha had been forced to end her first and only creation. If John's musk remained once he turned, would he have it forever? She felt compelled to try. Agatha pushed her breast against John's face and worked her nipple into his mouth. She whispered words of encouragement to hopefully revive John enough to suck her nipple. He didn't move. She pulled her nipple out of his mouth and squeezed until a drop of blood appeared. She stuck her nipple back into John's mouth, making sure that the drop of blood wasn't lost. She continued to keep her nipple pushed inside his mouth as her blood made its way down his throat.

Just as Agatha began to feel hopeless about her plan, John's mouth instinctively latched onto her nipple to drink more of her breast blood. She caressed his cheeks and rocked him like a baby. His eyes were still shut, but his eyelids fluttered as he hungrily sucked her breast. His hand awoke and clutched onto the feeding breast for easier access and better flow. Blood gathered around John's mouth and smeared around Agatha's breast. With the pool of his blood surrounding them, the two looked like subjects in a gothic painting. John perked up with every ounce of blood that entered his system. His depleted reserve of blood filled up with Agatha's vampire blood.

Agatha smiled as John's body stirred when he had his fill of her breast blood. He took one last suck and released her nipple from his mouth. When the transformation was complete, John's eyes popped open and showed a brilliant silver color.