A Night on the AT Pt. 01

Story Info
Crickets and Locusts and Vampires, Oh my.
1.2k words
4.13
1.2k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of 3.

Thump...thump....thump. Agatha heard the steady heartbeat in the distance. Calm. Unafraid. She darted to the lookout point to see if she could get a closer look at the hiker closing in on her. In the dimming twilight, she could see his flashlight bobbing up and down with his step, about forty yards below her. One heartbeat. Soon his musty scent filled her nostrils and she shuddered with anticipation. He would come to the clearing on his way up the trail, where she waited for him to find her.

While the sky had gotten dark, the night had not fully formed. Nonetheless, Agatha did not want to frighten her mark by catching him off guard, so she lit her small gas lamp and started humming her mountain song before adding words.

"Under the starlit sky,

I wait for you.

Through trees and summer breeze,

I ache for you."

She paused to perk her ears and heard a soft rustling in the distance, growing closer.

"Don't let the shadows,

Take you away from me."

Agatha had an enchanting voice, with crickets and locusts as her orchestra.

The flashlight came into her line of view, and she stopped singing. "Ahoy," Agatha yelled down the path. "Hello," a deep voice bellowed back. The hiker approached and sent rocks scurrying down the side of the mountain as he climbed to where Agatha sat above. "I didn't think I'd see anyone up here after dark," the hiker breathed as he caught his breath from his steep incline. "I could say the same. Sit down and rest," Agatha said.

She laid a large blanket over a flat area, and she sat on the corner as she patted the big empty spot in the middle for him to sit on. A minute of silence passed, aside from the hiker guzzling water from his canteen and stuffing a food bar in his mouth. The weary hiker did not notice Agatha intently staring at him. He had not shaved in a week, and sandy-colored hair covered most of his face. His gray eyes reflected the lamp and sparkled. He had been wearing a cap, but now his thick hair stuck out in different directions.

When he finally looked up, he blurted out, "what are you doing out here alone at night?" Agatha leaned in and smiled at him, causing the lantern to illuminate her dark features. The hiker felt an eeriness under the circumstances, but Agatha's beauty distracted his brain. "What are you doing here?" Agatha playfully said to the hiker.

"I slacked off in Roanoke yesterday to watch a music festival, and I was hoping to make up a few miles at dark today. Back to you--"

"My camp is set up at the lean-to down the trail," she quickly offered.

"And you feel safe enough to camp alone," said the hiker.

"Why are you planning to take advantage of me?" Agatha chuckled.

"Oh...no...I wasn't--" the hiker leaned back to create more space between him and Agatha.

"Relax...I'm joking. I grew up around here and know these woods like the back of my hand."

"Haven't you heard about the missing hikers this summer? More have gone missing than usual," the hiker explained.

"I don't pay attention to the news," said Agatha. The conversation paused and the crickets and locusts were once again all that could be heard.

"That was you singing," the hiker stated, "your voice is beautiful."

"Just an old mountain song from my childhood." she said as she pulled a bottle from behind her, "here. Want a nip? This here is prime West Virginia moonshine."

The clear bottle refracted moonlight onto the hiker's face. He was hesitant, and still unsure what to make of the situation. "Come, I won't bite," Agatha reached out a hand to pull the hiker closer. He grabbed it and indulged her by taking a big swig from the bottle. "Whew," the hiker coughed. The liquor burned his throat, but soon warmed his gut as it trickled down his throat.

***

Hours later, the hiker was drunk, and had pulled out his harmonica to play alongside Agatha's voice. They talked about the world. Agatha knew so much. They played music and sang. They drank. The hiker stole glances at Agatha, but when she caught his eye, he sheepishly turned away from her fiery intensity.

Agatha was becoming impatient, and her stomach was growling. She decided to make her move. She placed a hand above the hiker's right knee and felt her way up his thigh and underneath his shorts. He was a beast with hair covering his flesh. He let out a groan. "Jesus..." The hiker closed his eyes and let Agatha's hand wander to his groin. "I'm so dirty and smelly..." he tried to protest. "Your smell is intoxicating. I could eat you up," she assured him. She swung her legs around his waist to keep him from moving. She pulled the lace at the back of her dress, allowing her breasts to spill out of the top. They were large and round, with rosy areolas and little maroon pebbles for nipples.

The hiker's hard bulge lined up with Agatha's swollen clit, so she began to sway her hips to create friction between their groins. The hiker's musk grew in strength, like his dick grew under Agatha's oscillating pelvis. She could barely contain herself -- the scent was driving her crazy. She nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck, licked the dewy musk and he let out another groan. "Mmmmmmmm....." she moaned. All the while, Agatha stepped up the pace of her humping, and her hips bucked into his tented shorts. She was going to cum. She lifted her head and threw it back as she grinded her clit over the hiker's hard cock. Her bucks became a swirl as she let out a loud grunt and clenched her trembling thighs around the hiker's waist.

The hiker looked up at the stunning creature on top of him. Her thick locks of curly dark hair flowed all around her head. He wanted so badly to grab her bobbing breasts, but she had pinned his arms behind his back. When her orgasm took hold, he could feel the warmth of her throbbing clit through his thin shorts. He wanted more of her. When her thighs relaxed around him, and her head bowed back down to nuzzle his neck, the hiker was able to free his hands. He grabbed the falling top of her dress and pulled it down to her waist to grab her handles. He glided his hand up her ribcage and cupped her breasts softly. His hard cock had not dwindled in size since she first climbed on top of him.

Agatha grabbed the hiker's hands and forced them to clutch onto her breasts more firmly. She began to slowly sway her hips over the hiker's hardness again. "Let's go back to my camp," she whispered.

"What's your name?" The hiker said.

"What's your name?" Agatha asked him back.

"I'm John. John from Philly."

"John, I'm Agatha. Nice to meet you," she said while keeping her rocking movement going.

"Where are you from?" The hiker breathed. He tried to maintain his cool, even though he wanted to toss her over and fuck her.

"From around here." Agatha stood up and grabbed John's hand to pull him up. "Let's go. I can't wait any longer," she said hungrily. In the glow of the lamp, she could see (and smell) that he was horny and raring to go. He grabbed his pack, swung it over his shoulder, and let Agatha guide him through the dark.