All Comments on 'A Night on the Red Carpet'

by DonOctavio

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
P_AndererP_Andererabout 2 months ago

Happy to help, Don! This story is a masterclass in how to write about emotions. I found I was reading parts of this with my fists clenched, wanting to punch Schulz too.

We've all experienced those emotions - jealousy, anger, etc, mixed up with irrational thoughts. Don has managed to bottle all that and serve it up to us in a way that resonates.

Good work - again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story!! Keep writing!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Girlfriend who flirts professionally is not erotic, just kind of sad. Didn't feel like much of a romance. The same thing will happen tomorrow and the next day, and so on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To the person who said flirting is sad, you've either never been in sales or you weren't good at it. It's perfectly possible to have some flirting as part of doing business, it doesn't make you less of a person, it makes you someone who is aware of how the world works. I've done it and I'm a dude. I never crossed the line into unprofessional and tons of sales people have behaved similarly.

To the author, fun story! Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonOctavio@DonOctavio
Writing was my dream job, but then life happened and I willingly placed the golden handcuffs on my wrists. I write here for fun. Hope you enjoy what I put out. If not, well, then I’m sure you can figure out what to go do with yourself. ;-) I like to write stories that have s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The All-Nighter Previous Part
The Agent Series Info